Heart Melting Events Reviews

Heart Melting Events 6
Heart Melting Events 7

Christian Gonzales · Married on 08/17/2019

Totally worth it!

Tracey and her team were highly recommended to us by our dear friends who had used her in the past. After our first meeting with Tracey we knew that we wanted to continue working with her, and here we are, a few days after our wedding writing this review. To get to the point, we were not disappointed with her services! She is very responsive, knowledgeable, and organized, all things that you want from your coordinator, and to boot, she is honest. If something doesn't look quite right or is out of the budget, she isn't scared to have that conversation with you, and we really appreciated that. Overall her and her team met our expectations, plus some. Yes, hiring a coordinator can be expensive, but trust us, it's WORTH IT!

Tracey and team, thank you guys so much for making our day the absolute best, we will never forget our special day and we couldn't have done it without you!

Love,

Christian and Anthea

Sent on 08/21/2019

Holly Agin · Married on 06/29/2019

No. 1 Wedding Planner on Central Coast

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with both Tracey and Lacey. Double the dedication, creativity and expertise. From the start, we had their full attention and consistently remained a priority throughout the planning process. Because of Tracey’s thorough coordinating, there were no fires for Lacey to put out…that we knew of (how it should be, right?)! Lacey has a one-of-a-kind level of presence on wedding day – always kept us on schedule, but was never seen or heard. Their focus and attention to detail perfected the wedding aesthetics, but always remained effortlessly behind the scenes. These ladies are true professionals that should be trusted with the most important day of your life.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Mason Shelley · Married on 06/22/2019

The dream team of wedding coordination!

Tracey, and her team were absolutely incredible to work with. I could not have asked for better people to mitigate the adversity that had taken place before and during our wedding. My wife and I had the absolute best wedding and that is all thanks to Tracey, Lacey and Julia. Could not have asked for more flexible and professional people to work with for our special day!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra and Krishna · Married on 06/22/2019

Tracey is the bomb

Tracey was invaluable as we planned our wedding. We would work with her again in a heartbeat! Through every step of the process, from early planning through the wedding day, she went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went just as we wanted. Tracey kept a tightly organized ship to ensure the wedding went off without a hitch (or just one very good one... which was us...getting hitched), letting us just enjoy our wedding day without needing to worry about anything. There are a lot of things that could have gone wrong that she just took care of, and a number of others she made sure were were prepared for and avoided.

Without Tracey’s help, we undoubtedly would have been lost. There’s so much to planning a wedding that you don’t fully appreciate until you get into it. Details like planning for vendor meals (and navigating vendor meal restrictions), napkin folding, etc. can feel overwhelming and nerve wracking. Tracey made it feel seamless, though. She kept us on track from a checklist that she brought to our first meeting (thank goodness), and made sure we knew everything we needed to take care of as key booking deadlines approached, which helped us navigate all of the small but necessary details.

If you’re getting married at La Cuesta Ranch, we would doubly recommend her. Tracey knows the venue like the back of her hand and has a great relationship with Gabriel the owner. If you’re getting married at La Cuesta, or truly anywhere else, she’s the person to work with!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Heart Melting Events 8
    Heart Melting Events 9
    Heart Melting Events 10

Carmella · Married on 06/01/2019

STOP what you're doing and hire Tracey!

I was one of those brides trying to save money and originally decided I didn't need a wedding coordinator. NOTHING would have come together if it wasn't for Tracey and her team. It is HARD to plan a wedding on your own, and I am so glad I didn't have to!!!! We have had guests raving about how smoothly everything went and how beautiful everything was at our wedding and we owe it ALL to Tracey! She saved my life multiple times, and although planning a wedding is still a bit stressful, she made me feel like I could relax a bit the two months before the big day! She was the best decision we made!!! Tracey is a friend as well and she handled everything so professionally! We love Tracey! We will recommend her to everyone getting married on the Central Coast!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Heart Melting Events 11

Sidney Wilkinson · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!!!

I can not say enough about Tracy and her staff! They were professional and kind, and did an AMAZING job for my daughters wedding, from the very beginning to the very end. I would recommend heart melting events to anyone planning a wedding!!
    Sidney Wilkinson

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator and team by far!! Can't thank Tracey and her team enough for making our day so special!!

Tracey and her team were absolutely amazing in ensuring that our day went along perfectly!! She communicated with our vendors to ensure everything was set and ready to go for our big day. She built us an amazing timeline of basically the whole weekend start to finish so we knew exactly what would be happening, when and where. Her entire team worked relentlessly to ensure out reception was set up beautifully even though it RAINED last minute!!! They did everything in their power to make sure the wedding continued flawlessly even with the unpredictable weather and other tiny mishaps. Mason and I were made sure to just enjoy ourselves our wedding day and Tracey and her team handled every obstacle thrown their way with complete ease, professionalism, and enthusiasm. We could not be more happy with our team turend out and it is all thanks to Heart Melting Events! Truly such a wonderful team and we had a blast working with them and getting to know them!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Our Perfect Wedding

Our wedding was flawless thanks to Tracey and her team! Throughout the whole process, Tracey was very detailed, responded to emails/calls and problem solved any issue I needed help with. Our wedding day was perfect and relaxing. Thanks Tracey!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Brianne · Married on 09/22/2018

Tracey was AMAZING! We had a very large wedding of 300 people and a bridal party of 16 and Tracey and her assistants never missed a beat! My family and I had such a carefree, fun wedding weekend because Tracey was so professional and efficient! She made everything come together and I didn’t have to lift a finger on my big day which made it so fun and relaxing! She also had great ideas that added a special fun element to our wedding that guests loved!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Heart Melting Events 12
    Heart Melting Events 13
    Heart Melting Events 14
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 07/28/2018

The Twin Dream Team!

Tracey was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was always organized, calm, and helped me feel at ease! I met with Tracey a few times before the big day, and she was always so happy and eager to complete any task I threw at her. She coordinated with all the vendors to make sure the timeline, setup, and day went smoothly. Tracey, along with her twin sister Lacey, make the best bridal support system. I can honestly say that these two have become my friends throughout this wedding planning process, and I'm so happy to have worked with them!

Sent on 12/10/2018

R · Married on 07/21/2018

If you are looking for a great wedding planner, you can stop your search right now. Tracey was a Rock Star and helped to make our day even better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Patrick · Married on 07/14/2018

Tracey was amazing and I'm dying to work with her again. Her team was soooo on it and made my job so much easier and better. From months prior to the wedding to the day of they communicated with me and gave me every detail I needed to do my job. The couple and all the guests LOVED them as well. I HIGHLY recommend Tracey and her team. My heart melts for Heart Melting Events. Book them now.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

Where to start with Tracey and heartwarming events. From the moment my now wife and I met Tracey, she was absolutely perfect for us. We went with her two month prior package and it was more than we could ever ask for. My wife and I sometimes have trouble giving up control of our things but Tracey went along with the punches and was so accommodating for us. On the day of the wedding her, Lacey and Julia were absolutely amazing. They were everything we needed and more. Our wedding day went with out a single problem, that we knew of ;). We highly highly recommend using Tracey for your wedding. She will go above and beyond to make sure your have the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Heart Melting Events 15

Mike · Married on 04/28/2018

Recently I had the opportunity of working with Tracey of Heart Melting Events at the Villa San Juliette Winery in San Miguel. As a long time professional wedding officiate, I work with many different wedding coordinators over the course of the wedding season. Without equivocation, Tracey is one of the best, most energetic and most professional I've had the opportunity to work with. From rehearsal to wedding day she works diligently to make sure everyone stays on task and on schedule. It is so nice working with someone like Tracey, because you know things will run smoothly and on time and if there is a glitch, her cool and calm demeanor will get it handled. I would surely recommend her to anyone looking for an professional event coordinator.
    Mike Metcalf, Wedding Officiate
    Wine Country Weddings, Paso Robles, C A

Sent on 05/03/2018

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Tracey was my two month of coordinator and she was FANTASTIC! She was always available for me when I was stressing about the wedding. She would reassure me that everything was going to be great and that even if anything went wrong on the day of I would never know and everything would be prefect. Everything was perfect and I had the wedding of my dreams! I cannot thank Tracey enough for making my special day truly amazing. She was everything I hoped for and more in a wedding coordinator and I am so happy I chose her to be apart of my special day.

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • FutureAdult

Julia · Married on 02/04/2018

Attentive, creative planner with the biggest heart and the smartest plans!

]Chris and I are incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Tracey and Hearts Melting Events. Tracey and her fun, dedicated, determined team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. More than that, they went above and beyond the call of duty. It's all because of Tracey that our dream came true. I can't imagine having the music festival wedding we had in a private town (!) without her and her team. From linen, to flowers, to a glowbar and bounce house for the ceremony and reception- she had it all handled. We received the most sweet, crazy fun, wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the various food & cannabis bars and bouquets, lighting and the entire arrangement of the town! Most importantly, Tracey and Hearts Melting Events made us feel apart of their family, and made sure we were taken care of- day of and weeks ahead! We have already recommended her team to ALL of our friends and family!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Heart Melting Events 16
    Heart Melting Events 17

Tami · Married on 10/07/2017

Tracey was amazing from start to finish. I had so many compliments from vendors and wedding guests about how amazing she was to work with. Tracey is professional, organised and talented. It was so nice not having to worry about all the little details. I highly recommend Tracey and her team for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Devyn · Married on 10/07/2017

You get engaged and you think, do I really need a wedding planner? Let me say that YES YOU DO! And it should be Tracey. I couldn't imagine pulling off such an amazing and perfect day without her. She really was the glue holding everything together and more than that, she was the shot caller when I couldn't be. She made sure I never stressed by taking the initiative that was needed. From the beginning Tracey made sure she knew exactly what Ryan and I envisioned and she then turned it into a reality. Everything about my wedding was amazing. Tracey made sure the smallest of details were perfect. I felt so at ease the day of the wedding just knowing that she was in control of everything. Her and her team rocked and I couldn't be happier with my choice to have her as my wedding planner. Thank you so much Tracey!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jacqui · Married on 09/23/2017

From the moment we sat down with Tracey, I knew I wanted her to be apart of our big day. Let me start by saying...she is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G at what she does!!! She is truly invested in her clients from day one, incredibly professional and such a warmhearted human. She made all the phone calls, met with us several times and took care of all of our vendors leading up to our wedding day. Such a relief on our end! When walking into my venue the day of the wedding my vision truly came to life right infront of my eyes! I couldn't have been any happier with our wedding day. So many people had such great things to say about Tracey and her team. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone. She is your girl for your big day! (: Thank you again, Tracey!!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Heart Melting Events 18
    Heart Melting Events 19
    Heart Melting Events 20
    Heart Melting Events 21
    Heart Melting Events 22
    Heart Melting Events 23

Dylan · Married on 09/02/2017

Highly Recommend! Tracey and her assistant were AMAZING! From the first conversation we had I knew she was going to make our dream day come to life. She did exactly that! She worked so throughly with all of the vendors and helped to reassure me that everything was going to be great during normal bride stress moments. She is warm, friendly, and a brides dream! Her sister was her assistant the day of and the two were so prepped and I felt like they worked perfectly together. Her professionalism, organization, and energy helped make our day better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Cynthia · Married on 08/26/2017

Tracey was absolutely amazing to work with. I hired her for the day of coordination and had such a great experience from the moment we met. She was very quick in answering any phone/email questions. She offered her expertise when she saw fit and was very encouraging the whole time. I wish I would have hired her for full coordination. My guest had nothing but great things to say about her and her assistants. I didn't even have to asks my guests, they were quick to say how on top of it the coordinator was. I recommend Tracey 100%. Thank you Tracey for making my special day that much special.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

You might be thinking to yourself, "Do I really need a wedding coordinator?" The answer is YES, and that person should be Tracey. She is truly amazing and was absolutely ESSENTIAL to my wedding day! We hired her as our month-of coordinator pretty early in our planning process, because we knew that we wanted to plan and design things ourselves but have someone there that day to execute everything. And that's exactly what Tracey did. She was there to set up and take down all of the decorations, corral the vendors/guests as they arrived, make sure the timeline was being followed, and just generally ensure that everything was running smoothly. She even helped with little things like the boutonnières and my bustle (which no one could figure out). I felt so at ease just knowing that Tracey was there taking care of things, which allowed me and my family/friends to relax and actually enjoy the day. I don't even know how people have weddings without a day-of coordinator! I would have been running around panicking if she hadn't been there. To top it all off, her personality is wonderful-- she's friendly, energetic, and professional, as well as the most organized coordinator that we met with. Even my guests commented on how on top of things she was. I highly recommend her!! Thanks, Tracey!

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

If I could give Tracey a 1,000,000 out of 5 I would. She was my savior and a great partner in my wedding planning process and the execution of the day. I owe it all to her!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Larisa · Married on 06/03/2017

Wedding planning was no walk in the park for us. I was naive about it, but I thought hey I like Pinterest so I can totally do this. We hired Tracey at the beginning of our engagement and my fiance told me that it was a luxury. He would later take this comment back and say that hiring Tracey was MANDATORY. Little did he realize that when planning our wedding suddenly everything started to go wrong. That was until Tracey took over and then everything started to go right. We met with Tracey the month before our wedding and literally handed over all of our anxieties and worries. It was a relief off our shoulders that somebody would be able to execute our vision and we could just enjoy our party. During the reception it was almost as if Tracey could read my mind and finish my sentences. I thought out loud “Oh what about” and Tracey was like, “the bouquets. Finished. One step ahead of you” and handed me a cocktail. My bustle broke and Tracey was waiting with safety pins to help fix it. If something went wrong, the best part is I will never have to know it. I get to have the feeling that everything went perfect because I didn’t have to stress about the little pieces and million moving parts. Being able to enjoy every single moment of this day that you have spent planning was so very important. I am forever grateful for all your hardwork!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Sabrina · Married on 05/13/2017

Amazing! Knew all the right vendors to make planning your special day very easy. Very personable ! Peace of mind while working with Tracey and all the vendors from start to finish. Very resourceful ! I like things perfect and I'm a very visual person - You won't be disappointed at all - Look no further Tracey at Heart Melting Events is your gal

Sent on 05/19/2017