77 Reviews for Hawaiian Island Weddings

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
77 Hawaiian Island Weddings Reviews

Thank so much Tim!! You made our dream come true. Everything was perfect. The location was perfect. And you are a master at your craft. It really was a pleasure to meet you.

Cheers

Profile Picture Mike, 6/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Tim with Hawaiian island weddings was great. My wedding was stress free and all I had dreamed of. Thanks Tim!

Profile Picture Juanita, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

It was our plan to get married on the beach in Maui during our vacation however a week prior to leaving I was admitted to the hospital emergency basis and had no time to finalize any plans. I called Tim Clark when I arrived in Maui and he was able to make it ALL happen within a few days. The ceremony was beautiful!!! Held on the beach with our two closest friends. My new husband and I couldn't be happier. Marriage license , beach permit, a wonderful wedding official, and the most beautiful beach site Maui. It truly was a special day!!! We'll never forget our special day and Tim Clark for making it come together so quickly and practically effortlessly (on our part).

Photo for Hawaiian Island Weddings Review - Even during a Maui sun shower - everything went great!!!!
Profile Picture Antoinette, 11/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

We cannot thank Tim with Hawiian Weddings enough. Tim’s professionalism mixed with his sincere concern for helping us experience the wedding of our life time hit the mark perfectly. Others wedding services were unable to meet our request in a timely manner. However, Tim didn’t blink an eye or seem to see any challenge. We left completely satisfied and felt like we gained new friends along the way.

Profile Picture Dwayne , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

We had a very very nice and romantic wedding on the beautiful island of Maui thanks to Tim. It was raining quite hard on the selected day but we had the chance to change and finally we got married on the next day. The weather was beautiful and all of the participants were extremly kind and nice. They helped us make this day intimate and unforgettable. :)

Profile Picture Krisztina, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Tim Clark was so amazing! If you are even thinking about having a beach wedding call Tim! He is truly an expert and spent so much time with us! The slide show can be seen here: https://youtu.be/Ja9c79KHJJQ

Tim advised us on every little detail of the ceremony and everything was so perfect and joyful. It was a dream wedding come true for us. And....his photography has an exquisite attention to detail and artistry.

Photo
Profile Picture Sandra, 9/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

The vacation was great. We spend a week at a beautiful resort. You could see the ocean and dolphins from your room. That resort alone you never needed to leave. And the wedding was so easy not much to worry about and the location was great. Just off a beach so many bystanders can't watch. The view looking into the ocean for pictures was great. Loved every minute of are trip and wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica , 8/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My wedding day was a dream come true! All the planning leading up to my day was stress-free and taking care of as my needs needed! When I look back on my day I couldn't be happier! If I could do it all over again I would do it just the same!

Photo for Hawaiian Island Weddings Review - Lovers & officiant!
Photo for Hawaiian Island Weddings Review - Joy & happiness!
Photo for Hawaiian Island Weddings Review - Bride to be!
Photo for Hawaiian Island Weddings Review - Happily ever after!
Profile Picture Kaprica, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I loved our wedding! Hawaiian Island Weddings made our day extra special, including our parents with a beautiful lei exchange with the extra leis we purchased for a couple that wasn't able to make it. We didn't know they were going to do that and it topped it off and our parents felt really appreciated. Tim did an amazing job directing and making everything go perfect! I would highly recommend other couples to use Hawaiian Island Weddings to help make their day special as they did ours.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Tim did exactly what I wanted - he made planning a wedding easy! He always responded promptly to my questions beforehand and helped coordinate efficiently once we were in Hawaii. We even had a last minute snafu with the marriage license that he helped sort out - he called me as soon as I landed at the airport and had the solution ready. Thanks for handling all the details - big and small - for our special day!

Profile Picture Carrie, 12/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Hawaiian Island Weddings company was easy to work with, especially considering we were stateside and had never been to Hawaii. They coordinated everything including site location, minister, make-up and photography. We purchased our own flowers, but they can also handle that. The post wedding photography meeting was great. It allowed us to view and purchase the photos and we wanted. The photography was excellent.

Profile Picture Arthur, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

Great service quick response to enquiring.

Profile Picture User7042126, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

We had Tim plan our wedding on the Big Island. We had many changes to our initial plans, and Tim was very understanding and extremely helpful with everything. His coordination and planning made it so we literally just had to show up the day of our wedding-he had everything taken care of! Great overall experience and we had a beautiful wedding!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

THIS IS YOUR COMPANY!! My wife and I were overjoyed at the customer service we received from Tim and his group. The organization and arrangements were spot-on, and the ceremony was the complete fulfillment of our dreams. We absolutely could not be happier.

Profile Picture Matt, 10/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

we were beyond pleased with Hawaiian Islands weddings. We only had to pick what we wanted and they took care of everything ,The flowers the Photographer anything you want and or need they have it .They are so worth every penny we spent ,Would do it again in a second

Profile Picture User7398521, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

You won't have any regrets going with Hawaii Island Weddings . Tim and his team are very responsive, informative, and you can tell they have a strong passion for what they do. Wifey and I were extremely happy with our experience. Kauai was beautiful, lush, and not too touristy. Great place for wedding and honeymoon. We've already discussed going back there for our 5 year anniversary.

Profile Picture Karl, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Archie and I can't express just how fantastic Tim at Hawaiian island weddings is"""we had the dream wedding at Maui in Hawaii beach sunset..Tim who organised our traditional Hawaiian wedding exceeded our expectation of great'' we spoke with Tim from Sydney Australia once or twice and his exceptional communication and organisation skills proved to be absolutely amazing in delivering our beautiful perfect wedding as we arrived in Hawaii stress free as Tim had everything thought of and done for us....we strongly recommend any couple wanting to get married overseas in Hawaii to please go with Tim as he is "The Best" heart and soul and the care factor is seen in his organising of our wedding he coordinated..

Thank you from our heart Tim for making our day the most amazing wedding with many Thanks to all your people who assisted...

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tim was incredible to deal with, we inquired on a Sunday morning looking to get married in Hawaii before we left on Wed. He made it all happen seamlessly and without any issues. The MinisterJofrey, the photographer Michael, flowers, and the limo were all first class! Tim has a calming presence and can make your wedding dreams come true. The prices are fair and more importantly he delivered on everything he said he would. We can't wait to see the pictures! Thank you Hawaiian Island Weddings!

Profile Picture Scott & Mary, 4/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

We were recommended to Tim and his company by friends that were married 10 years ago and used Hawaiian Weddings.
Everything was perfect and beyond our expectations.
A beautiful setting, punctual, a great minister (Al Terry), and Ceremony.
Tim does an excellent job, he puts his heart into it and the pictures came out incredible!
Thank you Tim!
I would recommend him 100%!

Matt Collins

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Tim provided a stress free service which made planning our wedding from Australia very easy. He answered all our emails promptly and reassured us about all the arrangements. Everything went exactly as planned and we had a lovely wedding day in Maui. Our photos are amazing giving us wonderful memories of a very special day which was also great fun due to Tim's friendly approach. We couldn't have wished for a better wedding day.

Profile Picture User5528747, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My fiancé and I decided Rather last minute that we were going to get married while vacationing on Maui and by last minute I mean about 10 days! I think I talked to almost every wedding planner on Maui during the 10 days leading up to our wedding. One of the companies I contacted was Hawaiian Island weddings. They were not the least expensive but from the very first email, they were the best. My experience was incredibly stress free from beginning to end. Tim chose the perfect spot on the perfect beach. He arranged the perfect minister. He listened to us, understood our desires and delivered them to us. On top of all this, Tim was also the photographer for our wedding. His work is fantastic! He did an amazing slideshow of our photos and posted it on Youtube for us so that all our friends and family could share in our event. I highly recomend Hawaiian Island Weddings to anyone getting married on Maui, especially if you are a same sex couple like us!!

Thank you Tim Clark!!!

Charlie Hill & Sarat Van-Hill

Profile Picture charlie, 5/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We could not have been more pleased with Tim and Hawaiian Island Weddings. Planning a wedding in Hawaii from Chicago could have been a daunting task, but Tim made the experience so easy and stress-free. From picking out the perfect beach location, finding a minister who fit our style, and arranging activities during our stay; Tim was right on point. If you are planning a beautiful Hawaiian wedding you do not need to look any further than Hawaiian Island Weddings.

Profile Picture Monica, 1/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Tim was very professional and made the event a lot of fun. Very informative. Responded to any questions very quickly. Made you feel very at ease. He helped make my dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture angela, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had Tim Clark assist us with our Maui wedding and we were VERY pleased with the results. Leading up to the wedding, Tim was very quick to respond to my inquiries. Our minister was Kimo, and I highly recommend him. Tim O'Hara was our guitar player and he was very pleasent. We got married on the "grassy knoll", in Wailea. You would never guess that it is in a busy area, because we were seperated up on our little hill, and the backdrop for our pictures couldn't be beat. (sun, palm trees, and the beautiful ocean)

Profile Picture Robert, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tim Clark from Hawaiian Island Weddings arranged a beautiful wedding for us. He was a pleasure to work with and responded promptly to phone calls and emails, was knowledgable and informative, provided many options to suit any couples wishes, and listened to all our hopes and desires and made them come true! Tim took care of every detail and created a truly beautiful event. There was no stress or worry thanks to Tim arranging everything from the car rental to the pastor who officiated our ceremony. Tim pays great attention to detail and offers so many wonderful packages it was difficult to choose. One can't go wrong with any of Tim's offerings and my husband and I are so grateful and appreciative of our beautiful wedding that will forever have a special place in our hearts.

Tim arranged every detail and provided so many beautiful aspects. Aside from amazing venues for the ceremony, Tim had breathtaking flowers and a cake created for our special day. Tim went above and beyond in securing special flowers for the bridal bouquet and the result was a stunning piece. Tim provided all the extras to ensure a beautiful experience and event with lovely photography. We are so glad we chose Tim Clark with Hawaiian island Weddings and will call in him again down the road for a vow renewal!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/22/14, 5 Reviews