Hawaiian Island Weddings Reviews

Hawaiian Island Weddings 7
  • Paul

Paul Oldfield · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome most special day

Took a lot of pressure of us knowing it was all taken care of and all we had to do was turn up with a document...Hawaiian Island wedding made it a extra special day with the photographer provided and and also Rev Joffrey which made it more relaxed than what we already were...would definitely recommend if your thinking of marrying that special someone in Hawaii

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 8

Aloha Paul & Donna!
    Congratulations! I'm so excited for the two of you! Thanks for the pleasure of trusting us for your wedding.. from so far away! We love folks from down there! I;m glad that Michael & Jofrey took good care of you. There really wasn't a question, as you probably know. Your photos just arrived and will be online soon. Wish you both all the laughter and love that two people can imagine. Tim and the Staff at HIW

Bertha · Married on 06/08/2019

Very beautiful!

Everything went great! Tim and his staff made sure every detail was taken care of we didn’t worry about anything. Thank you guys for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Aloha Bertha! Thank you for your rave review! We all enjoyed your group and are so happy that you were pleased with all the arrangements. We all wish you all the happiness that life has in store for you. Aloha, Tim and the whole HIW team

Elaine Gambill · Married on 05/05/2019

Effortless on our part and overall wonderful!

Tim was very personable from the start and knowledgeable about everything you can think of when it comes to planning your wedding. He put all of his time and effort into making our day wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Elaine! We would n;t have been able to do it if it wasn't for great people like yourselves! We wish you all the happiness life has to offer!
    Aloha, The HIW Team

Jeanne Ruth · Married on 03/08/2019

Perfect Wedding

Tim Clark did an amazing job of making our wedding everything we wanted! We were able to personalize our special day to be a perfect expression of us. He took care of every detail of our sailboat wedding, making everything extremely easy for us. He is responsive, attentive to details and fun to work with! I would recommend him to anyone thinking of getting married in Maui!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Aloha Jeanne & John,
    It was such a pleasure sharing your wedding day aboard the yacht. You guys had a fantastic story! Thanks for putting your trust in us to make your day a success. It's folks like you that make it all worth while. Wish you wedded bliss for many years together. Aloha, Tim & The Team at HIW

Michelle · Married on 01/16/2019

Perfect and stress free!

My partner and myself decided to elope with about 8 weeks notice. We live in the UK and wanted to go to Hawaii. Tim made this so easy from start to finish, no question or query was too small or big and it was a stress free process because he organised everything for us. Great pictures, great video, the most perfect day! Cannot thank them enough. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 9
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 10
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 11

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Thanks M&T! We really appreciate your comments! We love what we do, and, it's such a joy when we meet nice people like yourselves!
    M A H A L O !
  • F

Felix · Married on 09/19/2018

First and foremost, my wife and I would like to deeply apologize for just getting to this review. I was a pretty crazy summer for us and our daughter. I can't say enough about the amazing and professional job Tim Clark did for us in coordinating our beautiful wedding. From the first time time I reached out to and spoke to Tim, I knew we were in great hands. He was very helpful in talking me through the whole process, setting up all necessary appointments. I even threw him a couple of curve balls by requesting last minute doves and a Maile Ti Leaf Lei to our package and he did not disappoint. Our photographs from the wedding were so beautiful, all of our friends keep raving on the beauty that Tim captured on our beautiful sunset wedding. We can't thank you Tim for all your professionalism. Felix-Vicky-Victoria

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 17
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 18
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 19

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Felix. It was a pleasure sharing your wedding day with you and your family. We all wish you all the happiness that life has to offer! Aloha, Tim

Jhon · Married on 09/10/2018

Tim communicated with us throughout the planning and leading up to the event. At the event, he kept things moving along catering to our needs while also being mindful of the time left with the sunset. We got the photography, videography, drone, makeup, cake, flower ring, bouquet, ukelele singer, etc.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 20
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 21

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Aloha Jhon & Jennifer! Thank you so much for your rave review! It was a pleasure arranging and photographing your wedding here in Maui! All of us wish you all the happiness that life has in store! Aloha, Tim & the HIW Team
  • Victoria

Victoria Gagnon · Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding and professional!

Aloha everyone!
    Our wedding was on 09/08/18 and we really appreciate Tim Clark, our wedding coordinator, for everything he did to us. He is super professional and very attentive and friendly. He took into account all our wishes ans was very patient with us. We would highly recommend him to prepare your wedding! You could absolutely trust him!
    Thank you so much Tim! May God bless your team and amazing, beautiful Maui!
    Sincerely,
    Victoria and Robert Gagnon.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 22

Mary · Married on 08/08/2018

We decided to have an elopement wedding in Maui at the last minute and Tim and his team were great in helping us coordinate from a distance in the short time that we had. They are very professional and have excellent customer service and were very responsible at all times. Everything was beautiful...the pictures, the bouquet, the beach they picked for us. Our entire experience was amazing thanks to them.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Aloha Mary,
    Thank you so much for your rave review! We really appreciate it. It's meeting people like you that make our jobs a blessing, Have a great adventure in your lives together! Aloha, Tim

Timberly Robinson · Married on 08/05/2018

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend this vendor.

Our wedding coordinator Tim was great. He was so attentive, and very professional. He followed up on all our requests and provided us with our updated invoice each time we made any changes. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful; it was a perfect day.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Mike · Married on 06/19/2018

Thank so much Tim!! You made our dream come true. Everything was perfect. The location was perfect. And you are a master at your craft. It really was a pleasure to meet you.

Cheers

Sent on 06/20/2018

Juanita · Married on 04/28/2018

Tim with Hawaiian island weddings was great. My wedding was stress free and all I had dreamed of. Thanks Tim!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 23
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 24

Antoinette · Married on 11/27/2017

It was our plan to get married on the beach in Maui during our vacation however a week prior to leaving I was admitted to the hospital emergency basis and had no time to finalize any plans. I called Tim Clark when I arrived in Maui and he was able to make it ALL happen within a few days. The ceremony was beautiful!!! Held on the beach with our two closest friends. My new husband and I couldn't be happier. Marriage license , beach permit, a wonderful wedding official, and the most beautiful beach site Maui. It truly was a special day!!! We'll never forget our special day and Tim Clark for making it come together so quickly and practically effortlessly (on our part).

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 25

Dwayne · Married on 11/18/2017

We cannot thank Tim with Hawiian Weddings enough. Tim’s professionalism mixed with his sincere concern for helping us experience the wedding of our life time hit the mark perfectly. Others wedding services were unable to meet our request in a timely manner. However, Tim didn’t blink an eye or seem to see any challenge. We left completely satisfied and felt like we gained new friends along the way.

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 26
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 27

Aloha Leila & Dwayne!
    Thanks so much for the rave review! You could not have been kinder. We all appreciate you putting your trust in us, and truly live to see the love you have between each other shine through. I wish every wedding we do could be as exciting as yours. Wishing you all the best! Please come back and visit us again soon.

Krisztina · Married on 11/12/2017

We had a very very nice and romantic wedding on the beautiful island of Maui thanks to Tim. It was raining quite hard on the selected day but we had the chance to change and finally we got married on the next day. The weather was beautiful and all of the participants were extremly kind and nice. They helped us make this day intimate and unforgettable. :)

Sent on 11/29/2017

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Aloha Krisztina, I'm so happy that the following day was so beautiful at Kapalua Bay Beach for you two. You look so beautiful in your photos. We hope you will come back to Maui someday for a renewal of your vows. We all wish you all the happiness that life has to offer.

Sandra · Married on 09/26/2017

Tim Clark was so amazing! If you are even thinking about having a beach wedding call Tim! He is truly an expert and spent so much time with us! The slide show can be seen here: https://youtu.be/Ja9c79KHJJQ

Tim advised us on every little detail of the ceremony and everything was so perfect and joyful. It was a dream wedding come true for us. And....his photography has an exquisite attention to detail and artistry.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 32
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 33
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 34

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Sandra & Mark! Mark really did a good job in arranging everything you wanted. Your review really means a lot to us! Have a great life together.
    Aloha, Tim

Kaprica · Married on 04/22/2017

My wedding day was a dream come true! All the planning leading up to my day was stress-free and taking care of as my needs needed! When I look back on my day I couldn't be happier! If I could do it all over again I would do it just the same!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 35
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 36
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 37
    Hawaiian Island Weddings 38

Michael · Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I loved our wedding! Hawaiian Island Weddings made our day extra special, including our parents with a beautiful lei exchange with the extra leis we purchased for a couple that wasn't able to make it. We didn't know they were going to do that and it topped it off and our parents felt really appreciated. Tim did an amazing job directing and making everything go perfect! I would highly recommend other couples to use Hawaiian Island Weddings to help make their day special as they did ours.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Aloha Michael!
    Thanks so much for your beautiful review. We all appreciate it so much. It's couples like you that really make us appreciate what we do. It was a joy to see your faces, it shows how much you guys really love each other. We all wish you all the happiness that life brings your way. Aloha! Tim

Carrie · Married on 12/18/2016

Tim did exactly what I wanted - he made planning a wedding easy! He always responded promptly to my questions beforehand and helped coordinate efficiently once we were in Hawaii. We even had a last minute snafu with the marriage license that he helped sort out - he called me as soon as I landed at the airport and had the solution ready. Thanks for handling all the details - big and small - for our special day!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Aloha Carrie,
    Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate it.
    Wish you all the happiness that life has to offer together!
    Aloha,
    Tim & The Whole HIW Team

Arthur · Married on 11/30/2016

Hawaiian Island Weddings company was easy to work with, especially considering we were stateside and had never been to Hawaii. They coordinated everything including site location, minister, make-up and photography. We purchased our own flowers, but they can also handle that. The post wedding photography meeting was great. It allowed us to view and purchase the photos and we wanted. The photography was excellent.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Aloha Arthur! We sincerely appreciate the great review of services from your wedding last November. We are so happy that you enjoyed it so much! I'll pass long to Kinga how you liked the photos. Wishing your all the happiness that life has to offer!
    Aloha, The HIW Team

Great service quick response to enquiring.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Matt · Married on 10/11/2016

THIS IS YOUR COMPANY!! My wife and I were overjoyed at the customer service we received from Tim and his group. The organization and arrangements were spot-on, and the ceremony was the complete fulfillment of our dreams. We absolutely could not be happier.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Matilyn & Matt, Thank you so much for your kindness. As you may have guessed, we love what we do, and your happiness is our greatest reward. It's reviews like this that make us most happy. Wishing you much laughter and love for many years to come.

Keri · Married on 09/21/2016

we were beyond pleased with Hawaiian Islands weddings. We only had to pick what we wanted and they took care of everything ,The flowers the Photographer anything you want and or need they have it .They are so worth every penny we spent ,Would do it again in a second

Sent on 11/10/2016

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for the rave review!!! It was a pleasure serving your wedding needs here. We wish you all the happiness in your lives together from the bottom of our hearts! Aloha, Tim

Karl · Married on 09/16/2016

You won't have any regrets going with Hawaii Island Weddings . Tim and his team are very responsive, informative, and you can tell they have a strong passion for what they do. Wifey and I were extremely happy with our experience. Kauai was beautiful, lush, and not too touristy. Great place for wedding and honeymoon. We've already discussed going back there for our 5 year anniversary.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/07/2016

Archie and I can't express just how fantastic Tim at Hawaiian island weddings is"""we had the dream wedding at Maui in Hawaii beach sunset..Tim who organised our traditional Hawaiian wedding exceeded our expectation of great'' we spoke with Tim from Sydney Australia once or twice and his exceptional communication and organisation skills proved to be absolutely amazing in delivering our beautiful perfect wedding as we arrived in Hawaii stress free as Tim had everything thought of and done for us....we strongly recommend any couple wanting to get married overseas in Hawaii to please go with Tim as he is "The Best" heart and soul and the care factor is seen in his organising of our wedding he coordinated..

Thank you from our heart Tim for making our day the most amazing wedding with many Thanks to all your people who assisted...

Sent on 05/12/2016

Hawaiian Island Weddings's reply:

Aloha Samantha & Archie! It was truly a pleasure meeting you and sharing your most special day here in Maui! Your choice to select our Traditional Hawaiian Wedding was brilliant! Our Hawaiian entertainers are so happy to perform this wedding for you and truly bubble with the "Aloha Spirit". I know this was your first trip to Hawaii, but we hope that it will be a continued tradition for you in years to come. Be sure to say "Aloha" when you return to our little slice of Paradise.
    Wish you all the best! With warm aloha, Tim & Staff at Hawaiian Island Weddings, Inc.