Harvest Inn Reviews

Harvest Inn 1
Harvest Inn 2
Harvest Inn 3

Gwenn · Married on 08/05/2018

There are not enough words to be said about Harvest Inn, the whole team is truly incredible. My wife even said, “people are seriously stupid to get married anywhere else,” and it’s true, they are. Matthew and the team are incredible, patient, responsive, Everyone we encountered from the team went above and beyond to be so kind and make our wedding everything that it was. From Mike, our bartender, who made such incredible signature cocktails to the managers, Rion and Nathan who we could literally ask for anything. They would always try to make it happen. The porters, the drivers, the cleaning staff, everyone made us feel like family. The job Matthew did for us though was exceptional. He made our vision come to life, but really, made it more than we ever could’ve imagined. He knew exactly what we were going for and helped at us every step of the way to achieve it. He was always responsive to so so many crazy questions and requests, and somehow always makes it happen (within reason of course!). We still can’t come down off the cloud that was our wedding weekend at Harvest Inn. You’ll know when you walk in there...it’s something special.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Jeanette · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved the venue. The food was excellent. Everyone loved it. Tedd was amazing!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Brandy · Married on 05/05/2018

We planned our elopement from out of state and felt comfortable with the responsiveness and professionalism of their consultant. Our Harvest Suite was great and the Harvest Table has delicious food and nice atmosphere.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Amy · Married on 11/06/2015

The venue was absolutely beautiful and the food was phenomenal. All of our guests were definitely impressed with everything. The Harvest Inn had the perfect atmosphere for all small wedding and all of the staff were very helpful and made our wedding a success. Mike especially was fantastic during the rehearsal and on our weeding day. He made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better venue.

The room booked to get ready the morning before the wedding was also great. It had plenty of room for my bridesmaids to get ready there too as well as stunning views of the vineyards.

Sent on 11/09/2015

We had an amazing weekend and the hotel staff was so accomidating and helpful. It was perfect and beautiful!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Brad · Married on 10/12/2013

Alissa was very professional, helpful and flexible for this Wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and Alissa was so helpful in making sure everything went smoothly

Sent on 11/18/2013

Gloria · Married on 04/01/2013

The inn is very good choice for wedding.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Lynne · Married on 08/16/2012

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon. This place is wonderful! The service is excellent. The staff members are professional. I love the breakfast buffet. And the site is breathtaking and romantic. We will definitely be back.

Sent on 01/14/2013

We had an amazing wedding at the Harvest Inn in late August. The setting was ideal for Napa with the vineyards in the back. The staff was amazing and everyone raved about the food. We had a great experience and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2016
  • W

Wayne · Married on 09/24/2013

Peaceful venue with service oriented staff. Wooded property with wonderful photo opportunities. Rooms are spacious with comfortable surroundings.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Marisa · Married on 05/27/2007

**Reposted from a dup Harvest Inn listing on PW**

I'm so glad we had our wedding at the Harvest Inn (May 2007). During the venue-searching process, the Harvest Inn was the first place we looked at. Due to the price, I got a little scared and looked elsewhere in the Napa and Sonoma valleys, but we just couldn't get the Harvest Inn out of our minds.

Like djrs also mentioned, the Harvest Inn is such a fantastic place. When turning onto their driveway from the 29, it's like you're entering another world. The grounds are incredibly lush, and the buildings so quaint - very fairy-tale like. The views...nothing less than spectacular. The vineyards and Mayacamus Mountains in the background make for an absolutely stunning setting.

Shana also came on during my planning process. She definitely impressed the socks off of me. She was always in contact, whether by phone or email, seeing how I was doing or if I needed help with anything. She was by far one of my favorite people to deal with in planning the wedding.

The experience you'll have at the Harvest Inn cannot be duplicated anywhere in the Valley. It's truly such a unique and gorgeous place. During the wedding, my guests couldn't stop commenting on what an outstanding place the Harvest Inn was...I had to agree!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Meaghan · Married on 08/09/2014

Stunning location, our wedding day was magical and we loved it!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Harvest Inn's reply:

Hi Meaghan, Thank you so much for your review. You were one of our most favorite weddings to have at Harvest Inn and one of the most beautiful brides. Your pictures were amazing and I hope you will come back to visit in the future. -Antoinette Vincelli Garcia, Director of Events and Catering

Dev · Married on 03/29/2013

Beautiful Venue, Very intimate and Cosy!!
    Couldnt have asked for or found a better location...
    Alisa was very helpful!