Hannah Kathryn Events Reviews

Hannah Kathryn Events 6
Hannah Kathryn Events 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Bajza · Married on 07/27/2019

Hannah is worth EVERY penny!

I don't know what we would have done without Hannah!! I did not stress about one thing on my wedding day because I knew Hannah would take care of it before I even knew about it. We hired Hannah as our day of coordinator, but she was so much more then that. Hannah is thoughtful and gives amazing recommendations on how to make your day special! She is organized and is always thinking one step ahead!

I 100% recommend hiring Hannah as your wedding coordinator, not only will she bring things you haven't even thought of to your attention, but she will make sure your event goes smoothly. We were extremely blessed to have HKE in charge of our special day!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Joe Mccloskey · Married on 06/08/2019

The Best Highly recommend

Hannah is the Best ! Very attentive and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Julie

Julie McCloskey · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Planner

Hannah is worth every penny and more! Hannah created and ran a flawless wedding. Thanks to her I was planned for every moment and if anything went wrong, I still don’t know about it because she took care of everything. My photographer who has been in the business for 10+ years told us she is one of the best, organized and easy to work with they have EVER seen. Having a Hannah as your wedding planner is easily one of the best choices you can make.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Kira

Kira Hogan · Married on 05/27/2019

A true professional and friend

Honestly, hiring Hannah was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. She was always available, kind, friendly, professional, and organized. She gave GREAT advice throughout the whole process. All of her ideas were on point and incredibly helpful. She did everything with the utmost intentionality and kindness. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, we didn't even know about it because Hannah took care of everything! My entire family was able to enjoy the day because she was all over all the details. If you are looking for a budget-friendly, family-oriented, organized, knowledgeable, and splendid to work with coordinator, Hannah is your girl! We would recommend her over and over again. It doesn't get better than hiring an event coordinator who feels like a friend at the end of it all!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Lydia · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding coordinator

Hannah helped me so much with staying on track with building/carrying out our vision for the wedding. 100% reccomend her services! She makes it fun with no stress

Sent on 05/21/2019

Alyssa · Married on 05/05/2019

Simply Amazing

Outstanding!! Went above and beyond in every way possible!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Melissa Reynolds · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent!

Hannah was very professional and very organized. I was very impressed with how smoothly our wedding went. I highly recommend Hannah Kathryn Events.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Hannah Kathryn Events 8
    Hannah Kathryn Events 9

Hannah Kathryn Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Bill. Wishing you two happiness and joy in your new life together!

Skylar Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

Couldn’t have had the best day marrying my best friend without the second most important woman being there.... Hannah!

One of the best parts of my wedding day was knowing it would be flawless and I owe it all to Hannah! She was so amazing to work with, extremely attentive, personable, real, professional, and very hardworking! I would recommend her to anyone and already have to friends getting married!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Hannah Kathryn Events's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Skylar! I had an absolute blast working with you and Cody. I hope you are enjoying married life. :)

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Hannah was AMAZING!
    Prior to the wedding, if I had any questions she was only a text/phonecall/e-mail away and was very responsive. She helped me accommodate my large (170 guests) family and helped me with my seating chart. I don’t know what I would have done without her. My wedding day went perfectly without any issues and if there was any issues I never heard about them! It was a stress free day! I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day and this girl definitely made sure it was perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Hannah Kathryn Events's reply:

Thank you for the review, Stephanie! All of your plans and hard work turned out beautifully on your special day. I am so glad I could help execute those plans and make your day just a little more special.

Breanne Austin · Married on 07/14/2018

Aaahhhhmazing!!

This gem took our wedding on 2 weeks before we were to get married. We had some issues with our original planner and had to find someone ASAP. When we met her the first time she was prepared, willing to work and energy I needed!! On our wedding day, she took care of everything, made sure everything was running smoothly. Most of all she made sure my husband and I enjoyed ourselves! Every bride needs Hannah as their right hand woman! She is sweet, caring and the best! You would be dumb not to book her!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Hannah Kathryn Events 10

Hannah Kathryn Events's reply:

I am so glad you found me just 2 weeks before your wedding! You and Mark were absolutely wonderful to work with and I am grateful to have been a part of your big day, even through the craziness of getting everything sorted out in only two weeks. You two are so great for each other, and I wish you nothing but happiness for the rest of your lives together!

Timothy · Married on 07/12/2018

Just amazing from the begining to the end!

Hannah Kathyran Events will make you feel like quests at your own wedding. All details they covered in timely manner, and on our wedding day we didn't have to worry about anything because of how professional and organized they are.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Hannah Kathryn Events 18
    Hannah Kathryn Events 19
    Hannah Kathryn Events 20

Hannah Kathryn Events's reply:

Thank you for the review, Tim! You and Faith were amazing to work with and are even more amazing people. I hope you are loving every minute of married life together!

Kayla · Married on 07/06/2018

I 100% recommend Hannah Kathryn Events to any future Colorado brides out there! My husband and I hired her as our day of coordinator but she was SO much more than that. My venue actually required a day of coordinator and I am just so grateful that they did but more grateful that I found Hannah. I would have tried to do it on my own if they hadn’t required it but looking back I don’t know how I could have without Hannah and her assistants. I knew little to nothing about planning a wedding and although I had already chosen all the big stuff like the vendors and venue, Hannah gave me such useful pieces of advice and ideas about how a typical wedding goes but also how we could make ours unique and special. She was so organized and always kept us on track-asking us questions along the way that had never even crossed our minds! She had never been to the venue we chose and when she came with us for our 30 day walk through the venue owners were absolutely blown away by her and asked if they could keep her cards to recommend her to other couples! Hannah made our day so special and everything went off without a hitch. We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Hannah Kathryn Events 21

Hannah Kathryn Events's reply:

Kayla, I am so glad that we could help make your day special. You and Connor are so wonderful and it was a pleasure to work with you guys!