Hand + Heart Weddings and Events Reviews

11 | San Francisco, CA

11 Reviews for Hand + Heart Weddings and Events

Ryan S. · Getting married on 12/09/2021

Great experience with Kellyne!

My wife and I had a great experience with Kellyne! We had some very dynamic wedding plans (thanks to COVID), and Kellyne helped us navigate the huge changes, and made very helpful suggestions about the replanning of the big day. On the wedding day, she seamlessly coordinated the setup of the space, and perfectly ran the background music for the wedding. She even took a few awesome pictures and shared them with us, despite her not being the official photographer. Thank you for everything Kellyne!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Jenica H. · Married on 05/22/2021

Hire Kellyne for your wedding!

We hired Kellyne in Oct 2019 when we first got engaged. We planned for a 2021 Wedding knowing that we needed some time to plan a California wedding while we were living across the country in Washington DC.
    Kellyne was so genuine and organized at our first few virtual meetings and phone calls. I could tell she loves her job which made someone like me, who was not super enthused about wedding planning, more excited for the process.
    Little did we know that a global pandemic would hit and Kellyne didn't miss a step with her communication and reassurance. Our plan was to always keep our 2021 date even if it meant significantly altering our plans and Kellyne was there every step of the way, giving us updates on COVID restrictions, venue and vendor changes and she always had a plan (or even multiple plans) for worst case scenario situations.
    Needless to say this made planning from afar SO easy.
    We got married in May 2021. We picked vendors going off of Kellyne's recommendations and I can't emphasize enough how impressed we were with ALL of them. Showing up to our wedding without having seen the venue or meeting the vendors in person was a bit like a blind date but our wedding weekend was perfect and beyond what we could have ever expected. Kellyne is everything you would want in a planner: genuine, enthusiastic, flexible, organized, communicative and encouraging. We highly recommend her for any part of your wedding planning process because we are so grateful we had her by our side!

Sent on 06/05/2021
  • Miranda

Miranda B. · Married on 11/08/2020

Hand + Heart Saved My Wedding!

We hired Hand + Heart in late February 2020 right before the Pandemic. As soon as shutdowns started I immediately had a reassuring email from Kellyne.

Our wedding was November 8th 2020 and in that time we went in and out of shutdowns, downsized from a 125 guest count wedding to a 10 person guest count and changed our reception venue three times! With every change, crying session and stress headache every time I spoke to Kellyne I left the conversation feeling hopeful, reassured and with a new plan I was excited about!

On the day of our wedding we had a major reception venue issue, I wasn't even aware about because Kellyne handled it and without that not only would my day have been stressful but we wouldn't have had our small reception at all! She literally saved my wedding!

When I arrived for our first look its started hailing! Kellyne grabbed an umbrella she had in her car, handed it to me and said it was going to be okay and I totally believed her because that's exactly how she makes you feel! Fifteen minutes later the hail stopped we continued on and it made my ceremony space look like we had this magical dusting of snow.

I can not recommend Hand + Heart enough! Things will go wrong in planning and on your big day but if you have Kellyne in your corner the memories of your day will be stress-free and full of love!

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Emma

Emma S. · Married on 11/02/2019

Organized and easygoing

We loved working with Kellyne and her assistant Michelle from Hand & Heart as day-of coordinators. I talked with a number of planners and Kellyne's organization, experience, and style really shone through. We met with Kellyne at the venue in advance to walk through everything. Even though she had just had a new baby (!), she was available by phone and email when we had questions. She had a number of systems to make sure we thought of everything. The day went flawlessly and Kellyne and Michelle executed our vision perfectly. We also took advantage of her rental inventory for bohemian aisle rugs and other decor. We definitely recommend Kellyne and Hand & Heart Events.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Kenya

Kenya S. · Married on 10/12/2019

Dependable and organized

Kellyne was super helpful, organized and professional. Our wedding wouldn't have been possible without her! She was knowledgeable, well liked by our vendors and was able to problem solve when we needed it.

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Nick

Nick V. · Married on 08/11/2019

Kellyne is a 10/10

Kellyne did my sisters wedding, my friend Michelle's wedding, and now my wedding. She was pregnant for most of the planning process and had a 1 month old on the day of our event.
    SHE. DID. NOT. MISS. A. BEAT.
    She has every characteristic you want in a wedding planner: professional, caring, intelligent, great sense of design, amazing coordination skills, food/beverage background, and seemingly endless patience to deal with you and your crazy wedding demands. (please don't have crazy wedding demands)
    All in all: Kellyne is amazing. You want her for your wedding. Just pray she is available to help you out!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • F

Fannie · Married on 07/20/2019

A true renaissance woman

Kellyne was our day-of-coordinator, florist, and decor designer. A true renaissance woman, she excelled at all three. Our wedding weekend was special and magical, and we'll never forget it! I kept looking around and thinking everything looked just like it was out of a magazine -- except it was us in the pictures!

To get a sense of what we were going for, we shared pinterest boards and did a walk through of the venue. She created an inspiration board for us and made our vision come to life on our wedding day. She also created a detailed timeline for the day and made sure everything went smoothly. It was amazing to have our phones away, know that all the details were taken care of, and be able to enjoy the moments with our friends and family.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 05/18/2019

PERFECT for our wedding day!

Hiring Kellyne was absolutely the best investment of our wedding! She made it so easy every step of the way and was always available and happy to help with any and all questions and requests we had. Kellyne checked in frequently with us through the planning process to make sure we were on track, and accommodated our every request. And when our wedding day ended up with a 100% chance of rain, she worked hard the week leading up to it to communicate about every detail with the venue so we could be prepared. She even was able to pull together last minute decor for the indoor ceremony site! Our wedding would not have been half as beautiful without her help with the design and decor. She has an amazing eye for design, and also completely understood and catered to our individual style and the look we wanted. She took care of all the set up and break down so that we didn't have to think about it at all. We absolutely could not have done it without her! I could not recommend Hand + Heart events more highly to make your wedding day exactly what you want it to be!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Celia

Celia S. · Married on 01/28/2019

Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL flowers!

We planned our wedding with a very short timeline and were having trouble confirming a florist. Kellyne was recommended to us and she was wonderful from start to finish. She really listened to what I wanted and created the perfect florals for our special day. My two most important wishes for my wedding day were beautiful flowers and great pictures and with the bouquet she created I was able to have both of these! She also recommended a great makeup artist! Thanks Kellyne!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Jackie P. · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect rustic signage for our wedding!

We used Hand & Heart Events to create our welcome signage, guest book signage and seating chart. Kellyne was wonderful to work with and was always very responsive. We were so happy with the way our signage turned out - especially the antique mirror the Kellyne hand painted our seating chart on!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Emerald R. · Married on 08/04/2018

Hire Kellyne!

Kellyne was just what I was looking for - a detailed and organized wedding planner with a designer’s eye and within my price range. I hired her for day of coordinations which allowed me to turn over vendor correspondence 30 days out from the wedding. Prior to that she was very helpful with decor questions, etc that I had. Day of the wedding went perfectly and she was on top of everything. I would work with her again.

Sent on 11/27/2018