Hair By Bethaney Reviews

11 | Murrieta, CA

11 Reviews for Hair By Bethaney

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2014

I was not sure of the style I wanted but by giving her a few details she was able to come up with her own vision and it was amazing. She was very friendly and efficient! I recommend her to everyone :)

Tiffany · Married on 05/26/2014

Bethaney is simply amazing! I wish she could do my hair everyday! She did my hair and my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding a couple weeks ago. When I had my trial, I didn't really have a clear idea of what I wanted, so I literally handed her a handful of Pinterest pictures, none of which looked the same. She was so sweet and flexible with everything. I probably emailed her half a dozen times telling her I wanted to change the hair style I had chosen. Every single one of my bridesmaids commented on how Bethaney was able to recreate a hairstyle by simply looking at a picture. If you can pin it, she can create it! Leave your hair to Bethaney, and you are guaranteed to look fabulous!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

jessie · Married on 06/25/2013

I gave her a simple vision of what i wanted and she understood perfectly. She is a blast to have around because of her great attitude and my hair was simple and romatic, exactly what i wanted.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Meredith · Married on 05/18/2013

I am not even sure where to begin writing feedback on Bethaney. She is incredible in so many ways. When you are getting married you are so stressed about many things, and obviously looking just the way you have imagined is extremely important. Bethaney makes you feel like you are a friend and she provides the perfect balance of confident as well as patient and understanding. She made some professional suggestions and perfected the look I wanted without much shared detail. She was flexible with my tight schedule ( I live out of town so my time was limited). You want someone to make you feel like they are going to make everything perfect and you don't need to worry about a thing, and she did just that. She managed to do my hair, 6 bridesmaids, my mother, two flower girls, and my sister in law. The best part is that she did indeed become a friend and she was so fun to have around while all the girls were getting ready. Some of my bridesmaids had an exact idea of what they wanted but others let her choose and she did such a fabulous job!
    I wish that I lived in town because she would definitely be the girl I go to for my cut and color!!!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Tiffany · Married on 04/06/2013

She did a great job on my hair! All my bridesmaids looked awesome with their updos (so classy!). Thanks Bethaney!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Misty · Married on 03/03/2013

Bethaney was wonderful and was helpful with ideas for hair up-do's. I would recommend her services if you need a flexible stylist for your event or special day.

Sent on 03/11/2013
  • User2816893 · event on: 11/10/2012

Bethaney is very professional and freindly. She has been doing my hair for about a year now and I would definately refer her!!!!

Kristin · Married on 10/21/2012

Bethaney did such a wonderful job with my wedding hair! I was recommended to her by Sierra at Flirt Beauty Bar. When I scheduled my hair trial, I was not sure what style I wanted but requested something down. Bethaney gave me many ideas and pictures and created a beautiful curly half up do. A couple weeks later (when I completely changed my mind on the style I wanted), she was patient and did another trial on me- this time a full updo! The day of my wedding she arrived on time and ready to go! The end results were even better than my trial! Bethaney is a sweet, talented girl, and I would highly recommend her! :)

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2012

I had found Bethany a month before my wedding due to issues I had with the original hair stylist I had booked. Bethany from the beginning was very accommodating and professional. I felt very comfortable with her. She is very friendly, personable, and made me feel as if I knew her for a while. I love that she stuck with what I was looking for but also gave some suggestions on touching it up. I would definitely recommend Bethany for any event needing a hair stylist.

Sent on 10/19/2012
  • Carole

Carole · event on: 07/09/2012

Bethaney provided hair and make up services for my company photo shoot, which was shot in the middle of Summer in Temecula...OUTSIDE ! It was hot and humid, but the hair and make up looked amazing through the whole shoot ! Highly recommend Hair by Bethaney !!!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Ana · Married on 07/06/2013

i had found Bethany a week before my wedding due to issues I had with the original hair stylist I had booked..luckily Bethany was free the day of my wedding :) I felt very comfortable with her. She is very friendly, personable, and made me feel as if I knew her for a while . I love that she stuck with what I was looking for myself and my daughters. I would definitely recommend Bethany for any event needing a hair stylist.
    Wedding: 07/06/2013