Groove Maestros Reviews

12 | Winter Garden, FL

12 Reviews for Groove Maestros

Jill Truesdale · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic Affordable Wedding DJ

DJ Andre was fantastic! During the planning process, he was very responsive and his on-line planning tool was easy to use, and he is LGBT friendly. His sound system was great, he played all of the music we wanted to hear, and happily took requests from our wedding guests. Also, he didn't let it ruin the spirit of the wedding when a surly hotel guest asked him to turn down the music. And to top it off, he was super affordable. My wife and I would definitely recommend him for a wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Alicia · Married on 03/17/2018

Groove Maestros is the best DJ ever! They were on time, professional, courteous, and made sure our ceremony music was perfect! They also kept the party going at the reception and made sure everyone had a great time. We also used Groove Maestros for our reception lighting and our GOBO and it was PERFECT! Our guests were very impressed and are still raving about our wedding thanks for DJ Andre and the rest of the GM team. We highly recommend Groove Maestros!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Shareese · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ Andre was excellent and we are so happy we chose him for our wedding! He knew the perfect times to play all the types of music we love. He got the party started off right and kept it going well into the night. He did very well working with all of our requests for dances, toasts, etc. and had great timing! He was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process. His set up and lighting also made the reception look amazing and really created a great atmosphere. We would definitely recommend booking him if available on your big day!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Courtney · Married on 02/11/2017

The entire planning process was awesome because of the detailed portal system they use to ensure you have everything played and done right on your big day. Very professional, organized, and kept our guests on the floor all night!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Kristine · Married on 03/05/2016

Dee and Andre have been a true pleasure to work with from the very beginning. They knew how to get the party started and keep it going! They answered every question, email and phone call promptly and with such politeness. They played all of our songs perfectly us even helped us surprise our niece with a birthday song just for her. Thank you so much, you guys were amazing! Kristine and Tristan (newlyweds)

Sent on 03/07/2016

Anne · Married on 03/15/2014

We hired Groove Maestros for both their DJ/emcee and lighting services. They are talented, professional, and trustworthy! We pretty much gave them control of the night, from song selection, lighting, to the flow of the party. And they led the party better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Patricia · Married on 01/12/2013

Amazing!!! They created the best environment for the reception! Everyone had so much fun!

Sent on 03/29/2013
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 05/05/2012

My husband and I had the time of our lives. We could not stay off the dance floor! I called them a few weeks before my wedding. DJ Andre and Dee helped me coordinate everything from the beginning to the end. I was concerned based on an earlier review;however, our experience was way beyond my expectations. Great music, professional, and goodtimes!

Sent on 05/08/2012
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 05/24/2014

Andre and Dee were the perfect team. My fiancé and I planned our wedding from a different state and Andre was very flexible with meeting times and locations and made the process so easy. He provided the music for our ceremony and reception and was perfect. Dee was the perfect MC during the reception. They were attentive to the crowd and allowed us to all dance all night. We, along with our guest absolutely enjoyed our special day! We would strongly recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2012

DJ Andre was very professional and extremely knowledgeable about music. We created a playlist and he stuck to my request. I was skeptical at first, because I was not sure if he knew top 40, rock, or country. He surprised me and kept us dancing all night long.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Amarylis · Married on 10/22/2016

3.5

Andre was amazing! He kept my guests on the dance floor all night long! He provided all audio, lighting and even played emcee. He knew exactly what music to play when to keep the party going. I did feel there were some moments of un-organization, but in hind sight none of that really mattered, cause the night went off without a glitch!

Sent on 01/22/2017

3.0

Andre and his team were very professional and communicative from the moment we booked them. The price was also definitely right! They definitely kept everyone on the dance floor all night and the uplighting was beautiful. However, there were some details that we discussed that did not go as planned. The order of the dances, the toasts/speeches, the cake cutting, the kind of music I wanted played during dinner... I had to grab him and correct him a few times. It made me wonder why we bothered to meet prior to discuss details if they weren't going to be implemented. Other than those mix ups, we had a great time! Thanks Andre!

Sent on 02/01/2016