6 Reviews for Great Life Moments, LLC

6 Great Life Moments, LLC Reviews

Scott was amazing! He was punctual, engaged and welcoming to all members of the wedding party and guest. He is amazingly affordable and a fabulous photographer!

Profile Picture Jaleesa, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wedding photographs one week ago. We couldn't have been more impressed! Responds quickly, professional, great value for 4 hours of photographs. He did better than I even expected. A few pictures for social media within 24 hours. Photographs are beautiful! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Joyce, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

Scott was a friendly and happy guy, which made the job of standing still for myself and my family less bothersome. He was kind and helpful while taking portraits. He was not at my rehearsal and didn't realize that my "wedding march" was timed and requested a picture on the way down the aisle and this made me late, the music stopped when I was still a few step in front of the arch. He did follow up through the ceremony site and took some great pictures that my self and my family will have to treasure of years to come. The CD that came in the package we purchased is high quality and has a very nice protest case to keep it in.

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose Great Life Moments as the professional photographer for our wedding. They are personable and very passionate about their work. They responded to all of our questions quickly. They took some very good pictures that we will treasure forever. They were even able to get a nice shot of our HUGE family. The DVD case and disk are absolutely beautiful! We were impressed beyond belief! They are very professional, reasonably priced and we would recommend them to photograph any occasion for you.

Profile Picture Daniel & Peggy, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great Life Moments (Scott) was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! He was always attentive to our needs and he delivered wonderful photographs. We had to make some venue changes due to weather- and Scott was willing to go wherever we needed him to! Our photographs turned out beautiful. Scott was very professional and his prices can't be beat.

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott Sayers was very attentive, professional and personable to have as a wedding photographer. He made everyone feel at ease and captured some great moments...many of which we were pleasantly surprised to see at our viewing!! Knowing that someone as capable and caring as Scott was photographing one of the most important days of our lives was truly a blessing. I highly recommend him to be a part of your special day what ever the occasion!

David and Susan Divine,