Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Reviews

49 Reviews for Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay

• Naseem

Naseem Hollander · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing:)

I have always loved Grand Hyatt but Caitlin made all of my dreams come true I can’t thank her enough:))

Sent on 05/29/2019

Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay's reply:

Naseem thank you so much for such a wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special weekend. We loved having you and Michael here and you were an absolutely stunning bride!! Please reach out to us if you ever find yourself back at the Grand Hyatt

Susan · Married on 02/16/2019

Top Notch Event Manager

I cannot say enough about Caitlin at the Grand Hyatt. We just had our daughter’s wedding there and it is a wonderful venue from the beauty of it to the culinary team but Caitlin made our experience the best. She was on top of it all. She is the most professional, conscientious, kind, helpful person that there is. What a great communicator! We always knew what was going on and questions were quickly answered. And we had a lot of them! I hope the Grand Hyatt knows what an asset she is for them! Absolutely outstanding!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect beachy wedding venue

The Grand Hyatt is the perfect venue if you are looking for a casual beach wedding venue. Caitlin and team helped make our day perfect from the start of our wedding planning. Caitlin is very well organized and detail oriented, she is a great asset to the Grand Hyatt team. Thank you all for all that you did to make our special day a success! I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Brankica Blazenovic · Married on 11/18/2018

Excellent 'getting ready' space!

I booked a suite at Grand Hyatt in order to have enough 'getting ready' space for me and my girls. The Presidential Suite was gorgeous --- super-spacious with bay views! It even came with a free bottle of champagne. Customer service was GREAT --- would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Hi Briankica!
    Thank you SO MUCH for this review! Our suites have such unique views of Tampa Bay and our Presidential is definitely our favorite too:-) We love hearing that you enjoyed your stay and how our hotel fit into your special day! Best wishes to you!!

Jaclyn · Married on 07/07/2018

The Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay was the perfect place for our intimate wedding ceremony. We were treated so well and everything was perfect. The grounds are amazing for the best photo opps and the staff did everything they could to make the day an unforgettable memory. The Gazebo was the best location for a small ceremony overlooking the bay. Cailtin was amazing and helped us every step of the way! We highly recommend having your special event here and cant wait to come back!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay's reply:

Thank you so much for these wonderful praises! We were so lucky to be a part of your special day!

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2017

I had my wedding, both ceremony and reception, at the Grand Hyatt. I cannot even begin to describe how happy I was with everything. Food, service, responsiveness, amazing customer service, and how welcomed everyone made us and our guests feel for our wedding. The wedding planner that the Hyatt has is top notch. They don't come better then her! She was so helpful and helped give us our dream wedding. Highly highly recommend them and we can't wait to go back and vacation!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Vanna · Married on 03/11/2017

We can not say enough good things about Amy Otte and the entire staff that helped make our wedding day special. Our venue was perfect, the wait staff during dinner was excellent and very attentive. Communication between all the staff was what kept things together and on track. Amy was the absolute best! She is an excellent communicator and is always there to answer any questions or just help us when we need it. Everything was flawless. All of our guest could not stop talking about the food, the venue, the service, and how beautiful everything was. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but trust me when I tell you there was nothing for us to worry about with Amy! Thank you Grand Hyatt for an amazing experience and night to remember for my wife and I.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Absolutely beautiful! The space was to large for my wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Kemi · Married on 03/11/2016

My wedding was back in March so this review is a bit late - however I had to post a review to really show my appreciation to the entire team at the Grand Hyatt but in particular Kristi! Our wedding was a destination wedding so I planned it entirely out of the country - without a wedding planner! How did I do that - because I chose THE best venue in Tampa with such a excellent level of service - I literally had no stress at all due to the constant communication from Kristi to ensure all the details were set. The on day coordination is priceless - all the various vendors not connected to the hotel were managed perfectly and everything was delivered as expected! The food was excellent, the service top class - the actual hotel is modern and in a lovely bay side setting. My suite was so spacious getting ready was such a breeze - and the complimentary breakfast pastries and fruit for all my bridal party was such a nice touch. I loved everything about the day - can't stop smiling when I think about it. Kristi is a star! Chose the Grand Hyatt - you'll never regret it!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Joan · Married on 12/05/2015

We had our recent ceremony and reception at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. Kristi and the rest of the staff was great to work with and the venue was beautiful. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so thrilled you were happy with everything and I loved working with you and John!! Happy Holidays!!
    -Kristi

Thomas · Married on 12/05/2015

It was the most blissful experience. Incredible backdrop in the most serene setting in Tampa Bay. Kristi was a rock star. Seamlessly on top of every detail even though I hounded her on everything. It turned out flawlessly. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 12/15/2015

We had our wedding reception at Armani's on the 14th floor of the Grand Hyatt. The views where breathtaking. The venue is perfect for a nice intimate wedding celebration. We worked with Kristi and she made sure everything was perfect. I was so pleased with how beautiful the room was set up. Unfortunately we had to move the ceremony inside due to rain at the last minute but even with the change our wedding day was perfect. Service was exceptional, and the food was great! All of our guest complimented how delicious the food was. We are so happy that we choose to have our wedding at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay's reply:

Thank you so much for you comments!! I'm so glad you were so happy with your wedding day!! Everything really did look so beautiful!! I enjoyed working so closely with you!
    -Kristi

Kristy · Married on 10/24/2015

Thank you for everything this past weekend. Our wedding was amazing and your hotel did a great job.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay's reply:

Such a pleasure working with you and Rhys! So thrilled I was able to be part of your Wedding day!!!

Susan · Married on 10/17/2015

Kristi and her team were wonderful. She was readily available when we needed her. worked well with our vendors and was very flexible with the changes we wanted. All of our guest enjoyed the weekend at the hotel and the evening was a great time for all.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Marisa · Married on 11/22/2014

My groom and I stayed at the Hyatt on our wedding night, and it was absolutely PERFECT! Katie took excellent care of us! The villa we stayed in was absolutely beautiful, immaculately cleaned, didn't have that humid musty feel/smell, like so many hotels do! Plus they upgraded us when we went to check in, and we were surprised to receive champagne, choc covered strawberries, the villa to be all dimly lit, complete with rose petals leading up to the bedroom! It was absolutely breathtaking and so romantic! We felt so special! Thank you, Hyatt, for making the end to our wedding day absolutely perfect, relaxing, and romantic! If they have such care for detail on a hotel room, I would love to see their attention for detail for a reception or other event! I'm sure it's perfect! :)

Sent on 12/05/2014

JoAnn · Married on 10/18/2014

Mariana was absolutely amazing to work with! The entire experience at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay more than exceeded my expectations. Not only is the property an absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding reception, but the service was exceptional. The food and drinks were amazing, the rooms were excellent and the guests were so happy with the service the entire weekend. The staff treated us so well the entire weekend, not just the night of the wedding reception. We highly recommend this hotel for any similar events and can't wait to return to the hotel.

Sent on 11/18/2014

We had our daughter's wedding reception at Armani's on the 14th Floor of the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. It is a venue that is suitable for under 100 people and the views are spectacular.
    Marianna, the wedding consultant for the hotel, was the best! She is so professional and still very friendly and helpful. She was very responsive to us throughout the whole process of planning. She understood some of our unique needs, and was very eager to help us make it a smooth process. And, the fact that she had worked with several of our other vendors was also very helpful.
    On the night of the wedding, when we entered the room, we were very pleased to see that everything had turned out the way that we planned. The food was wonderful, also. And many people have commented on what a great wedding we had. Thanks Marianna!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Dawn · Married on 06/01/2014

Armani's was our first choice for a venue and we were thrilled we were able to have our wedding and reception there. The food and the views were outstanding.

Our coordinator Mariana was always upbeat, responsive, professional, and made sure everything came off without a hitch. Even when it rained an hour before our outdoor ceremony, she & her staff moved the entire setup to our indoor contingency site and made sure everything was perfect.

We can't say enough good things about having our wedding at Armani's and the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. All of our guests said it was first-class all the way. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Katie · Married on 04/26/2014

The Grand Hyatt in Tampa Florida was where my husband and I had our destination wedding which was a great choice! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful so I knew my guests would love the hotel. The staff were so friendly and accommodating on our wedding day. My husband and I had Mariana as our wedding coordinator who was awesome! She kept contact with my husband and I and really tried to help our dream vision come to reality. My husband and I had our ceremony and reception outside near the Oystercatcher's restaurant which was absolutely beautiful! My favorite part was during the sunset as the guests were able to walk around and see how beautiful the sunset was over the water and I liked that there was a pier and places to walk to during the reception. I am so happy to have had my wedding at the Grand Hyatt and highly recommend it for other future brides!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Jaime · Married on 04/13/2014

We had the most amazing experience at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, from the day I had my first meeting to look at the property for our wedding to the day we checked out after our wedding! First, I have to say how great Mariana Miranda the catering manager is, she was alway so friendly and helpful with everything! She seems to love what she does and is incredible at it! I couldn't have pulled ot off without her. The rest of the hotel staff were great aswell. We had a destination wedding so we had a lot of people staying at the hotel, everyone of our guests commented on how friendly and accommodating the staff were and
    how beautiful the property was. I had my dream wedding! The ceremony and reception were on the 14th fl of the hotel at Armani's and it was picture perfect!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Tina · Married on 02/23/2014

The Grand Hyatt was the perfect venue for our perfect day. Mariana Miranda was the best wedding coordinator ever. She did so much work and kept in constant contact with me. The location was beautiful and we would not have been able to pull everything off without the help of Mariana!

Sent on 03/05/2014

kristy · Married on 01/25/2014

The grand hyatt of Tampa bay provided our wedding party as well as guests with amazing and excellent service! We felt like we were the most important and only people there. The wedding event coordinator, Mariana was so helpful and organized. The staff was also excellent! The venue for the ceremony was beautiful as well as the reception. We couldn't have asked for a better place!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Beautiful venue; staff was very helpful.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2013

Just like the previous review mentioned, Mariana truly made our wedding day unforgettable! My husband and I live in the Tampa area, so we love the beach scene. But, we wanted to have an indoor wedding that was still "Tampa." After we took a trip to the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, there was no question that was where we wanted to get married. We had our reception in Armani's on the 14 floor. And well, the views were breathtaking to say the least! I would highly recommend this location to anyone looking for simple elegance. Our wedding day was more than we ever could have imagined thanks to the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, Mariana & her staff!

Sent on 05/09/2013