Glorious Day Films Reviews

8 | Oklahoma City, OK

8 Reviews for Glorious Day Films

Kayla · Married on 07/01/2017

Jody did an amazing job on our wedding video! We love it, and so do our family and friends. I would highly recommend using him as a wedding videographer! He was very easy to work with and very adaptable to our wants/needs. We were back and forth on our decision to hire a videographer, and we are so glad we did!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kylee · Married on 10/22/2016

Jody did an absolutely wonderful job with our video! Compared to other videographers on his level in the OK area, his prices are much more affordable. Plus he shoots everything in 4K and did drone shots too! I'm so glad we decided to invest in a video! Jody was very responsive and easy to work with. I thought it might be distracting to have someone video us all day, but it wasn't at all! Never felt like he was in the way or like I was on a reality show. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our highlight film turned out. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • User5219174 · 2+ years ago

Me and my fiancé booked Jody as our wedding videographer. He is extremely reasonable with pricing and we are a fan of his creative work! Can't wait for him to film our wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/04/2016

WORTH EVERY PENNY! Jody was so quietly artistic and completely wonderful! Some people tried to talk me out of spending the money on a video, but I insisted. All those people are now telling me they wished they would have done it for their day and that they cried watching our video. Our video has made that day so much more special because I can actually enjoy the details that I missed. I will always treasure having our family and friends caught on tape, especially after they're gone. Brad & I have watched it together countless times and it just reiterates how madly in love we were that day & always will be! Spend the money, Jody will make it worth it I promise. This is your one wedding to remember and cherish your whole life!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jody is so great to work with from start to finish! Even from our very first emails I knew he was the best choice for us. He was so quick to respond and was SO flexible. He came up with the perfect package within our price range, while other videographers would only start at $3200(+) and wouldn't negotiate any lower.
    The highlight video is absolutely perfect and captured every aspect of our wedding day. We also got the full ceremony and highlights of the reception. Trust me, you want all of that! Most importantly, Jody is kind and truly cares about his clients. He is not pushy, and his filming is natural. He'll capture your personalities, your love, and your style, while being almost completely incognito the whole day! My cousin is having Jody film her wedding next summer, and I will recommend him to all my friends in the future!

Sent on 12/26/2015

From start to finish Jody with Glorious Day Films was professional on point and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. He loves what he does and you can see it in his work! Every moment of our wedding was captured perfectly! If you are getting married, having your wedding filmed is one of the most important choices you can make. It is an investment that "will last a life time" and Glorious Day Films will not disappoint. Thank you so much Jody for everything!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Janie · Married on 09/18/2009

We are so glad we chose to have Glorious Day Films document our wedding day. Jody and Abbie were so professional, kind, and talented. They even came to our wedding rehearsal so they could scope out the venue and be extra prepared for the wedding day. We chose the vintage film and my husband and I watch it all the time. It's so "us" and we think it will be a really cool thing for our future children to see!!! We gave copies to all our family members as well and they all loved it too. I've had so many people tell me they wished they had known about Glorious Day when they got married.

Sent on 05/31/2010

Leslee · Married on 07/14/2007

Ok...so I totally think you guys rocked. The video is so wonderful and it's not like anything anyone else has ever had [or will ever have]. Rocky and I were blessed to be used by you guys and we forever have the best day of our lives on dvd. God has granted you the ability to capture life at the most real and raw times. Thank you so much. Love ya!!

Sent on 08/27/2008