Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ Reviews

Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ 2
Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ 3
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/04/2019

Dj was great. Good communication, excellent skills

Communication had some delays but everything got coordinated in time

Sent on 10/04/2019

Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ's reply:

It was a beautiful wedding. I am so glad I was apart of your beautiful event. The Vecoma is a beautiful wedding venue DJing for you and your beautiful family.
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/08/2019

The best DJ of all time!

The best DJ of all time! VERY professional and an expert at keeping the crowd engaged and having a blast! We also purchased Photo Booth rental services from DJ Glass Dee and it was definitely a hit among our guests! We’ll be sure to book him for every event we ever host moving forward & highly recommend him to ANYONE!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ's reply:

I don't think I am the best of all time. However, I could be close skill wise. Thank you are the nice review. We had fun!!

Mona · Married on 04/05/2019

Awesome DJ!

DJ Glass Dee kept the guests on their feet and played sets for all age groups. I have never worked with a DJ before, but Glass Dee made this experience as smooth as possible. We could not have been happier. The photo booth was a hit with everyone, the cherry on top.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/10/2018

Fall fun wedding from Dee glass and company

DJ Glass and company was a wonderful experience and extremely fun to work with. Awesome MC and a great selection of music for all ages during the reception. He even had my mother in law dancing.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Grady Hannah · Married on 05/10/2018

Outstanding Dee Jay

Dee Jay Glass was simply great. He ensured that all of the needs of the wedding were anticipated and met before anyone asked. This guy went above and beyond. Will definitely recommend for all future events.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Homer · Married on 12/31/2017

Fantastic DJ. He knew how to control the crowd and did a great job MC’ing. Definitely would recommend him for DJing friends and family weddings.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Triena · Married on 12/31/2017

DJ Glass Dee is extremely professional and an awesome DJ. He had our wedding guests dancing all night long!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Triena

Triena Smith · Married on 12/31/2017

Best DJ in ATL!

DJ Glass Dee made my New Year's Eve wedding the party of the year. He was excellent to work with and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed for good audio at our wedding. He's very professional and dependable. Everyone at my wedding danced all night look thanks to DJ Glass Dee's versatile music selection. Book him if you're looking for an all-around great DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Blake · Married on 12/16/2017

We had a wonderful time at our wedding. Dj Glass Dee have some nice DJ skills. He made all of my announcements and kept my audience engaged. The uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth was a smash hit. I will recommend Glass Dee Entertainment for all events.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Porscha · Married on 11/11/2017

Derrick was simply amazing! He was such a pleasure to work with and very easy to communicate with both via email and text/call. Extremely down to earth and provided such great entertainment for our guests the entire night! With my husband being Panamanian, he was able to seamlessly fuse our two cultures together through music. We provided him with our specific playlist for particular points in time throughout the evening (intros, first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, cake cutting, etc.) , as well as artists that my husband and I both enjoyed...and he most definitely made it happen! Our guests have even asked for a copy of the playlist of songs he mixed throughout the reception! Derrick was also able to provide a beautiful GOBO for our reception space, uplighting, and a screen/projector for a photo slideshow to be displayed as our guests ate and danced the night away. Lastly, Derrick recommended a wonderful florist (Becky Shehan, owner of A Very Special Wedding) who went above and beyond with our ceremony and reception décor! I am so very grateful to DJ Glass Dee and his services. I would without a doubt recommend him to everyone, as well as use him for any future major events!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Wow Glass Dee was AMAZING!!he truly helped bring life to our reception. Working him was the easiest part of my planning process, he helped with song selection and gave me ideas to make sure everything flowed perfectly. We received so many compliments about the music, he truly helped make our day perfect!!

Kim · Married on 09/02/2017

Glass Dee was a pleasure to work with. He's flexible, prompt and professional. He created & perfected the exact wedding music mix I wanted for my first dance. Awesome!

Derrick · Married on 09/01/2017

DJ Glass Dee is awesome, he was very patient and responsive to our requests and did well with our last minute changes. He really got the party started and kept everyone moving and entertained well into the night. Our guest didn't even want to leave! I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning an event large or small.

Samantha · Married on 07/08/2017

Just wanted to thank DJ Glass Dee and his staff for making a great night at our wedding on July 8, 2017 at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina. Our guest had a great time dancing and taking photos at the photo booth!! Everyone enjoyed themselves and that's all the bride and groom ever wants at their wedding. Great job!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Shalewa · Married on 06/10/2017

One word awesome! Everyone enjoyed themselves. Glass Dee Entertainment was through and Professional. The owner was accomadating and gave great suggestions regarding logistics and musicial selections. I recommend Glass Dee Entertainment to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/16/2017

kimeo · Married on 05/21/2017

I got married on May 21st and Hired DJ Glass Dee, he provided my music, up-lighting and photo booth. Everything was amazing especially the lighting. He did an amazing job and the prices were affordable and he was easy to work with. I would recommend him

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Glass Dee Entertainment Atlanta DJ 4

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

He was EXCELLENT! He was very professional and he made my special day even more special! My guests enjoyed his services and i didn't have to stress at all! He worked well with my coordinator and although I contacted him at the last minute he came through and gave us his best! I'm grateful! Thank you all much!
    -TheColeWedding (Bride)

Sent on 03/11/2017

DJ Glass Dee is a great DJ. His DJ services was great, his uplighting is beautiful, and his photo booth was fun. His mixing skills is awesome and the people stayed on the dance floor. It is very hard to rock a New York crowd in the south. However, DJ Glass Dee did his thing. He is the best!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/10/2016

Glass Dee was excellent! My guests are still talking about how much fun they had. A couple of friends want to use him for THEIR big day! He provided up- lighting as well and the room looked AMAZING! I would highly recommend him for your special day.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Loraine · Married on 09/18/2016

Derrick Anderson of Glass Dee Entertainment, was very professional, caring attentive and patient, always return calls . He know how to get the crowd going, he is the best. We had fun at our wedding. Thanks so much for all you do.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Herb · Married on 08/27/2016

I am so happy that I went with Glass Dee Entertainment. I was nervous about finding the right DJ but Glass Dee was really good and helped me every step of the way. The lighting was absolutely stunning because Glass Dee did such an awesome job. If I ever need a DJ in the future, I am will definitely requesting Glass Dee again. He is definitely worth the price you pay.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jason · Married on 08/06/2016

We LOVE YOU GLASSDEE!! Thank you so much for being reliable and professional and coming through for us when we need you the most. All the money we spent on the venue and the food and other aspects of our wedding and in the end you were the most memorable and our guest really had a great time. Thank You!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Albert

Albert · Married on 06/26/2016

Very easy to work with, great value for services, was prompt and on time, and his lighting/MC service is great as well.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/07/2016

We LOVE YOU GLASSDEE!! Thank you so much for being reliable and professional and coming through for us when we need you the most. All the money we spent on the venue and the food and other aspects of our wedding and in the end you were the most memorable and our guest really had a great time. Thanks for interacting with the guest and teaching them the different line dances; and oh we made a great scrapbook from the pictures taken in your photo-both. we all really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Herbert · Married on 04/23/2016

My experience with GlassDeeEntertainment was like a “One Stop and Shop” when it came to finding a DJ for my wedding. My then fiancé and I had a lot of ideas that seemed very complicated for most DJs that we spoke with and they could not meet our demands. However, when we spoke with Derreck he was very inviting and patient with us; in which words cannot express how memorable GlassDee Entainment made our wedding. He was able to provide us with two dj setups, one for our wedding ceremony and the other for the reception. Also, microphones, lights, fog, a projector for our photos collage and a photo booth; Over all I must say that GlassDeeEntertainment is a real DJ company that took the time to meet our needs. As a result, we would like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT TO GLASSDEE – THANK YOU SOOO MUCK!!!

Sent on 09/12/2016