GIULIA EVENTS Reviews

GIULIA EVENTS View more information

Nayeli M. Married on 10/14/2022

SO thank for Giulia!!!

We had to find a last minute wedding coordinator a couple weeks before our wedding. We are SO lucky to have found Giulia! She immediately put me at ease and took over the responsibilities. Giulia worked fast and communicated effectively. She took care of any hiccups that presented themselves prior and during our wedding. I don't know what we would have done without Giulia. She played a crucial role in executing our dream wedding. Giulia was able to take care of everything and helped answer any questions/concerns I had. Forever thankful for Giulia and her professionalism. I would recommend her 100%!!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra M. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

On top of it, organized, qualified -- the best!

Giulia is the best!! If you're looking for a polished coordinator who understands the bride and groom's needs, she is the one.

Back story: I found her on IG through "California wedding planner" searches and her profile stuck out to me. I messaged her and we connected immediately, and I asked her to be my day coordinator at Kona Kai Resort & Spa in San Diego. This was a destination wedding, so she worked really well with communicating with me on the phone and prepping everything before our first meeting. Her pricing was fair and her contract was easy to read.

Initial Meet and Greet: During my food tasting at the resort, I met her for the first time face to face and loved her! She is polished, classy, and confident and became my friend. I trusted her immediately, and I would ask her advice on colors, decor, and other details because it was clear she was up to date on trends, style, ect., I loved how likable she was and confident in her answers, especially to my spouse who is very direct and stern with his questions (she handled him well). It really helped me feel at ease when she was "holding our hand" and asking questions/planning for things we would have surely missed.

Prep for Wedding: One of the memorable moments for me was a conversation where we spoke on the phone after our meet and greet to discuss the wedding timeline. I am on of those brides that has an overall vision, but is not interested in details. I was explaining to Giulia that I want the guests to have fun and I don't want the wedding to feel overally formal. She was spot on with the timeline and was really great at being detail oriented but also understanding when NOT to interrupt a magical moment on the day for the sake of the "timeline and schedule." As she explained to me on the phone, sometimes interruptions can ruin the flow of things on the day off, and it can be hard to get back into the rhythm for guests. After these explanations of her experience with real events, she assisted me with my goal of an easy-feeling wedding via the timeline by aiding me in my decisions, such as suggesting when too many speeches would bore the guests, or when dancing would start too early or too late. This was one of the examples that demonstrated to me in real time that I was in good hands and she "gets it."

Wedding Day: Fast forward to the day off the wedding, the prep work was executed really well and she was on top of everything. She helped my mom in law who is a florist with decorating the ceremony chairs with flowers, the cocktail tables with our decor, and of course, the reception tables and sweetheart table. She ensured the ceremony was not interrupted by people passing by, since it was at a public park across the resort. She got my girls ready and the groomsmen and cued us for the ceremony, grand entrance, etc., She did everything you would expect. Have you ever gone to a wedding where no one can find the coordinator? This was Not the case. My mom in law mentioned after the wedding that she was watching us and the vendors "like a hawk." I was able to enjoy my day and not worry about anything (seriously, I was lounging around while the bridesmaids were getting ready and hanging out -- there was no stress cause everything was being taken care of).

Overall, she is absolutely qualified to coordinate or even fully plan your wedding. You will be in GOOD hands.
  • Sarah
    Sarah O. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Giulia was such a God-send for the wedding!

Giulia was such a pleasure and joy to work with for our wedding!! She was so incredibly helpful, communicative and so sweet throughout the whole experience. Having her as our coordinator absolutely helped take so much stress off me as the bride. I honestly wish I had hired her from the start (she came on as the "day of" coordinator) but she really went above and beyond in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She even handmade the bouquets and boutonnieres for the bridal party when the venue fell through!! Giulia truly made the entire experience more enjoyable and less stressful. She handled the venue staff when hiccups did occur the day of (always inevitable, right?) with such grace and professionalism and knew how to get things done quickly. I highly recommend her and wish I could work with her more than just a one time wedding! From the bottom of my heart thank you for making our special day even more amazing, Giulia!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Aaryn
    Aaryn Married on 05/21/2022

Best Ever!

Giulia was an absolute dream come true as a wedding planner. Our wedding day went off seamlessly, the timeline and attention to detail made our wedding what it was! Best part was, I had such confidence and trust in her, I really feel like I was able to relax and just enjoy all the moments- I knew she had it all taken care of!. Her and I spent many hours leading up to the day and I have so loved every moment spent with her! We've even had lots of family and friends comment about how wonderful she was to work with the day of- no surprise as she is a delight! She helped us achieve the creative/unique/timeless day we so dreamed about. Between the planning and design, vendor communication, timeline creation, and weekend of execution- Giulia was everything and more!
    Christine Married on 02/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Giulia Events is professional, elegant and sexy in their event coordination.
    They will begin with the client at any stage of an event. As with this wedding, Giulia Events planned our clients wedding with one month's notice, and it went perfectly (better than perfect, the family loves her). The client was pleasantly to surprised to learn that Giulia spoke Italian and conversed with a family guest from Italy at the wedding.
    It gave a comfort level to the client that has opened doors for other events. Giulia Events coordinates Italian Villas, and our client is planning another event in Italy, near Venice.
    I would tell you to hire Giulia Events if you want a fresh young perspective on design and proper European etiquette for your next event. You don't have to travel to Italy, Giulia Events brings Italy to you.
    I work with Giulia Events on floral design for our clients and Giulia Events raises the bar on every event we design together. We love working with Giulia Events. Hire this company today!