11 Reviews for GET EXCITED Event Management

Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
10 GET EXCITED Event Management Reviews

On your wedding day, the thing you need the most is calm. Rebecca absolutely brings the calm. When you are worried about everything going just right, you just need to know that Rebecca will get it done and you simply don't have to worry about a thing. It makes the day so much more enjoyable. I recommend Get Excited to absolutely anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture User7864279, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The wedding was perfect, everything occurred as planned and ran smoothly. We couldn't have done it without Rebecca. She was wonderful. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Ludi, 2/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca and her team from Get Excited Events were fabulous! We hired GEE for day of wedding coordination, however, Rebecca kept in touch for several months leading up to our wedding day. She went over every single detail with us, even things I hadn't thought of. On our wedding day, her attention to every detail was right on. As everything I had envisioned and discussed with her came to life, I was amazed that it turned out even BETTER than I imagined! Very easy to work with, extremely professional, pure perfection....are just some of the things that come to mind. There aren't enough words to express how grateful I am that I hired them. I didn't worry about a single thing on my wedding day and, really, that's how every bride should feel. I would highly recommend GEE for ANY Event!!!

Profile Picture Alyson, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca was my day-of coordinator so she made sure to meet with me several times before the day to get everything organized, timelines set up, etc. She is great at making you feel comfortable and the day-of she was on point with everything and accommodated all my requests including cake delivery drama, cuban coffee at 11pm and more! After the reception, even my dad who knows nothing about event planning could see that she was a professional and commented that she had done a great job. I had several people approach me to let me know she had done a great job so I definitely know she delivered!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

If you are looking for a wedding or day of planner or any event planner, look no further. Get Excited Event Management is the company you should choose! Rebecca is beyond professional, organized, consultative, and goes above and beyond to ensure your event goes off without a hitch. She really has a passion for what she does and she is so good at it.

Megan

Profile Picture Megan, 11/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

I hired this company to assist in the final details leading up to my wedding day and as my day of coordinator. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and on top of everything that needed to be done. My wedding day was 100% stress free all because of them. They are AMAZING! I will be forever using this company for any events I have in the future.

Profile Picture Jacky, 3/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Civil

I am a vendor (Dj) and I had the pleasure of working with Rebecca for the Donate/Horowitz wedding at the Mayfair Hotel in Coconut Grove. Rebecca was a true delight to work with. From the moment I arrived at the venue, she quickly met with me and thoroughly gave me the run down of the entire scope of the wedding, from beginning to end. She was very professional in all aspects and I know that everyone, especially the bride and groom were happy and thankful for having such a great coordinator. I truly look forward in working with Rebecca in future events, and highly recommend her to coordinate ANY type of event.

Profile Picture Eddy, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very patient and LISTENS to all our crazy bride needs.

Profile Picture Ailency, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Get Excited was the best decision I made for the planning of my wedding. Between my job, my kids, and just life, I would have never been able to do it myself. Rebecca was so patient with me, as I could be a bit indecisive at times and so willing to listen to all of my crazy ideas and making them happen in the most beautiful way! I'll be hiring them again very soon!

Profile Picture Monica , 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing experience with Get Excited Events! The attention to detail and careful planning allowed us to enjoy our event from beginning to end.

Profile Picture User6710060, 2+ years ago, 1 Review