George Padilla Photography Reviews

George Padilla Photography 3
George Padilla Photography 4
George Padilla Photography 5

GG · Married on 10/22/2017

George has been the most professional, patient, creative and amazing photographer ever!!! My memories will now last forever in the most amazing way!...

Sent on 10/24/2017

Raquel · Married on 09/08/2017

Beautiful pictures ! Amazing photographer! He was professional and super sweet . He catered to my needs as a photographer and he even got me and my bridesmaids food because we were starving when we were getting ready!

George Padilla Photography 6
    George Padilla Photography 7
    Sent on 09/27/2017

Adrian · Married on 08/23/2017

Great photos! By far the best will return due to great work. Exceeded my expectations. I’m speechless by how great the wedding video turned out.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Mariana · Married on 07/11/2017

There are literally no words to describe George Padilla. After meeting with several photographers, he was the ONLY one my husband and I liked, besides the fact that he portfolio is exquisite. His professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative and honest. I highly recommend him! He is the best!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Ramiro · Married on 07/08/2017

An incredible photographer.! A unique individual and his work speaks for itself.! Thank you George, looking forward to many more photo sessions to come.!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Angel · Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent photos, I can not express how much I was satisfied with the photos. Very happy with photos and level of professionalism. I would recommend gorgepadillaphotographyto everyone.

Sent on 07/28/2017

jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

I have used George for a few sessions and every time I have been completely impressed, not only with his flexibility but also with his quick work. Having a one year old he knows how to engage them in the session, and he is completely understanding and patient when my son decides he is "done" with taking photos. He is very prompt and keeps me updated with his edits. My favorite thing about his is when he sends me "teaser photos", and they're usually available within a day or two. George does amazing work and has amazing prices!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Raquel · Married on 03/23/2017

George is awesome, he was very professional in everything, was on time and made sure that we were comfortable with every pose. He was very polite and had alot of patience even at the end he made sure to ask if there was any kind of special request we wanted that was missed. He worked with our budget and had our pictures ready on time very professional i recommend him to everyone i know

Sent on 07/27/2017

Linda · Married on 02/14/2017

really great photographer, wouldn't go with any other one! really experienced and knows how to "capture the moment" :)

Sent on 08/11/2017

Jeanette · Married on 03/14/2015

George Did an amazing job with my wedding pictures! He was on time, very professional, and he went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of! I would recommend George Padilla Photography to anyone seeking a professional!

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • Ashlie

Ashlie · Married on 03/03/2013

George has been doing picures for my family for the past year now. He is fast at responding. His puctures come out beautiful I wouldn't want anyone else to do our pictures. So glad I was able to find him as he is professional with his work.

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • I

Isamar · Married on 07/22/2011

Had an amazing shoot for my 3 kids all under 7 yes of age .. such professionalism and patientce ...also did pregnancy shoot and gender reveal shoot ..cant wait to do newborn great quality photos. highly recommend

George Padilla Photography 8
    George Padilla Photography 9
    George Padilla Photography 10
    Sent on 02/19/2018

Johnny · Married on 02/06/2016

George did a professional job attending and photographing my event. I love his photography style , quick and effective. Also has the best prices in town ! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/27/2017