Gather and Bloom Events Reviews

9 | Miami, FL

9 Reviews for Gather and Bloom Events

9 Gather and Bloom Events Reviews

Connie · Getting married on 02/29/2020

I've used Villa Lucia Events for all of my kids birthday parties. Everything always comes out beautiful. You will not be disappointed. Professional and puntual ! I will continue using for all of my events including my future wedding :)

• Savannah

Savannah · Married on 04/06/2018

My wedding was perfect because of Diana & Maribel! Seriously everything went SO smoothly and turned out so beautifully because of them. From helping me choose vendors (and helping me get the best price) to setting every little thing up on the day of, I was so so happy with everything they did for my special day. I am so blessed to have found them and could not recommend them more!

Gather and Bloom Events 1
    Gather and Bloom Events 2
    Gather and Bloom Events 3
    Gather and Bloom Events 4
    Gather and Bloom Events 5
    Gather and Bloom Events 6

Shelley · Married on 02/18/2018

I highly recommend Diana& her company.
    My son was getting married&as mother of the groom,I was responsible for the rehearsal dinner.
    This was a challenge since we live in NYC & the wedding was a destination one, taking place in Fort Lauderdale, on the beach.
    I saw Villa Lucia on Instagram & contacted Diana.
    She was quick to respond & met me@ my hotel in Florida, six months prior to the wedding.
    She had a list of restaurants & drove me to scope out several before I made my selection.
    Diana is very patient as well as very knowledgeable in party planning & knows her field.
    She assisted me with invitations,decorations& party favors& the rehearsal dinner was a success.Diana& her assistant were@ the dinner to insure everything went according to plan.
    Five stars to excellent service!

Laurel · Married on 02/03/2018

I am very happy I went with this company for wedding planning and wedding coordination services. My wedding was outside on Key Biscayne. They helped me take care of all the little details and took so much stress off of me the days leading up to the wedding. They also helped me find some awesome vendors, and I was able to do a lot of rentals through her such as linens, silverware, dance floor, and lighting. Thank you for everything!

Evelyn · Married on 12/03/2017

Diana was truly amazing! I was so lucky to have her as my wedding planner. She and her partner made everything look so beautiful and perfect. Even though I used mostly recycled materials (wine bottles, mason jars and steel cans), DIY Decor and "cheap" flowers I was very happy with the results and she worked within my budget. She takes care of everything, she have wonderful vendors, so you can have a "not so stressful" day.

Gather and Bloom Events 7
    Gather and Bloom Events 8
    Gather and Bloom Events 9
    Gather and Bloom Events 10
    Gather and Bloom Events 11
    Gather and Bloom Events 12
    Gather and Bloom Events 13

Anthony · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing! Wonderful wedding planner, Villa Lucia Events made our budget dream wedding a reality. Thank you for everything, perfection!

Cindy · Married on 06/10/2017

I chose Villa Lucia Events for my wedding! I could not have been happier to work with Diana and her team! She was extremely attentive and really helped me hone in on a theme for my wedding! I had a vision for how I wanted my wedding to feel and she brought my vision to life. She was extremely organized and set helpful reminders for all of our meetings with vendors. She has really great connects in the industry and helped me save $$$ - as you know, every cent counts when planning a wedding! My wedding was an absolutely fairytale - a dream come true! The day ran so smoothly, not a single issue! I highly recommend Diana and Villa Lucia Events for all so your special occasions!

Diana, did an outstanding job with my bridal shower. She is really good at following up with her clients so as to ensure that we are never left in the dark. I would highly recommend her for any party planning needs. She will turn your ideas into reality.
    Thanks for making my day so special!

Samantha · Married on 05/29/2018

I was a bridesmaid at one of the weddings and I was truly in shock with out beautiful everything came out! All the arangements were beautiful and everything ran smoothly!! Definitely planning to use them for my wedding and will highly recommend them to anyone!!! Keep up the great work!