Gabriella's Manor Reviews

39 | Greene, NY

39 Reviews for Gabriella's Manor

Gaby · Getting married on 08/08/2020

I've attended a great handful of weddings at Gabriella's Manor, and it truly is a place to be. I am planning on having my wedding there, everything is amazing. The food is to die for, always hot and perfect whether you're the first table or last table being served. The cocktail hour is insanely gorgeous, with watermelon sculptures from roses to the bride and groom to their names carved on it. Frank goes out of his way to make every detail of the wedding exactly what the bride and groom want. The outside ceremony site is straight out of a magazine, as well as all of the interior design. You could take pictures in the bathroom and they'd be amazing - Yes it's that pretty. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my special day. If there are any questions to be asked Frank is there for every wedding to answer and help out in anyway one would need.

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/15/2019

Attended this lovely wedding for a close friend. The weather was beautiful which made the outdoor wedding even more spectacular. The inside and outside decor was very detailed, and the food was delicious. Everything was well balanced and looked effortless. The bride and groom were happy the entire time. As close to flawless as you can get - you will not be disappointed! Gabriella's Manor is not to be overlooked, highly recommended.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Dr. Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

Chef Frank and his wonderful staff were absolutely fantastic! My daughter, Angela, and Jacob were married on October 21st. Our reception at Grabriella's Manor was absolutely 5 Star. From the atmosphere, which was an ambience filled with beauty and a contemporary country atmosphere, to the wonderful congeniality of the wait staff and bartenders, who went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that everyone was pleased and served with world class service, to the food which was sumptuous and a culinary work of art pleasing to the eye as well as to the palate. Chef Frank wowed us with his magnificent culinary skill. Many of my guests have attended numerous weddings in the past and several of them stated that they have never seen such spectacular wedding venue in a Southern Tier as the one they saw at Gabriella's Manor. Our venue was attended by many doctors, lawyers, teachers, judges, and military officers. All of which, were very impressed with Gabriella's Manor. Chef Frank's personality is fantastic and he is extremely amiable, extraordinarily helpful, and filled with great ideas. Chef Frank, himself, is a five star individual! Additionally, Frank's daughter, Gabriella, is a world- class baker and pastry chef. Her wedding cake was superb! We give Gabriella's Manor the highest rating and recommend this great venue to everyone!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

We were so impressed with the wonderful venue at Gabriella's Manor for our daughter's wedding held on October 21st, 2017. From our entrance into this beautiful setting, to the outstanding Appetizer/Cocktail Hour (which was world class!), to the outstanding service by the wait staff and the most fantastic bartenders who attended to every detail always with a smile, to the most sumptuous gourmet dinner which was above all other weddings I have ever attended (including the weddings I have attended in NYC and New Jersey), to Viennese hour which was equally spectacular, to the elegant country setting, and one of the best chefs I have ever had the pleasure to deal with, Chef Franco (Frank). Chef Frank was brilliant with world- class enthusiasm, amiability, and skill. He is truly a culinary artist! Our event was attended by very prominent people, who have been well traveled, and know a great thing when they see it! They (doctors, lawyers, judges, teachers, priests, military officers, police officers, etc.) marveled at how spectacular Gabriella's Manor was and how great Chef Frank and his fantastic staff were. Gabriella's Manor is a definitely a 5 Star venue and would highly recommend this great venue to anyone!! Great job, Chef Frank!!!!!!
    Dr. B

Sent on 11/10/2017

Karla · Married on 09/02/2017

What a wonderful wedding we had at Gabriella's Manor! We can't say enough about the impeccable service, exceptional staff, and Frank who was amazing!! We can't say enough about how fresh, delicious, and out of this world the food was. The presentation was perfect and timing was spot on. Frank and his staff gave us no worries as everything ran smooth from beginning to end. We can't thank you enough for an incredible reception & evening!! Also Frank thanks for the dance at the end !! ��

Sent on 09/17/2017

Tom · Married on 08/26/2017

Outstanding experience for our wedding reception at Gabriella's, great service and attention to details. The Venetian desert hour was a highlight, fantastic! Highly recommend for your event!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

We had an AMAZING wedding with Frank and the Gabriella's Manor crew. We had a very large wedding, and they accommodated all of our needs. We followed their lead with a lot of things and EVERYTHING ran smoothly. The food especially was out of this world! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Charla · Married on 05/06/2017

The staff at Gabriella's Manor were amazing. We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding here Frank and his staff were very accommodating, they did whatever they needed to do to make sure our special day was flawless. After the wedding everyone talked about how delicious the food was!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Emily · Married on 12/10/2016

We could not be happier that we chose to have out wedding at Gabriella's manor. It is an absolutely beautiful location with great service. We were able to decorate exactly how we wanted and set everything up as we wanted for both the ceremony and reception. We had everything in the same location which our guests loved, it made it easier for our guests and was very intimate. The food is out of this world, amazing! our guests are still raving about it. You will not regret booking at Gabriellas ! we had our dream wedding and couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Mary · Married on 09/03/2016

Frank and his staff are awesome! Amazing food, amazing service from start to finish! Beauitful venue, same location for both ceremony & reception which makes it really convenient. Super nice deck area too! Overall, it was an amazing day & night that we'll never forget! You won't regret picking this venue!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Thomas · Married on 09/03/2016

Frank is very helpful in making sure everything is perfect.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Dom · Married on 07/02/2016

Having our wedding at Gabriellas was a great decision. We probably looked at every venue between Binghamton and skaneatelas and Gabriellas was by far the best. Not only was it conveniently located and beautiful inside, the entire staff followed Franks lead and gave us some of the best service we have ever had. If a problem came up, it was handled and we didn't have to worry about a thing. You could also tell that Frank genuinely wanted you to have the best day of your life. He took such an interest in making sure every second of our wedding was special. I would recommend Gabriellas manor to anybody who is searching for a venue!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Wonderful time. My brother got married there and the opportunities for pictures is magical. The food was amaxing! Have the pork ossobucco! The staff was super friendly.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Was apart of a wedding on June 25th,2016 that was held here and it was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing and the staff did such a lovely job!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Brenda · Married on 06/25/2016

My daughter had her wedding here it was absolutely beautiful, the staff was great, food was excellent

Sent on 06/30/2016

Amber · Married on 06/25/2016

Gabriella's Manor is the absolute perfect place to have a wedding! The venue is spacious and beautifully renovated. There's even space outside for the ceremony, so your special day can all take place at one location. The food was delicious and I all of our guests were well pleased! The staff was very friendly and helpful. My wedding was like a dream that I wish I could relive everyday! If I could give this place more than five stars I would!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Ashlee · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband I knew we wanted to have our reception at Gabriellas Manor. It is a beautiful venue with a wonderful, friendly staff. Frank was very helpful and valued our opinion. The extra balcony space outdoors was a hit to our guests! We wouldn't of changed anything and highly recommend using Gabriellas Manor for your big day! Thank you to Frank and his staff!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Scott · Married on 06/11/2016

If logistics work for both families, I can't think of a better place for a reception. The menu and service was top notch; the appetizers and bar setup allowed the guests to mingle and really enjoy themselves. the outdoor area was very popular. I was so happy they chose Gabriella's manor!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2016

The staff and everyone was so great! They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy! The food was excellent!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jackie · Married on 06/13/2015

Ever since I first saw Gabriellas manor I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else! It is such a beautiful venue and the veiws off the back deck are to die for! Frank and his staff were so very accommodating. They helped me every step of the way with every question I had all I had to do was send a quick email to which I always received a quick response!! When it came to the day of the wedding I was asked quite a few times by one of the staff if there was anything I wanted or needed. This made my day even better! I didn't have to get in line to get a drink or whatever it was that I needed. The food was amazing as well! We still visit Frank's restaurant in Maine to make it feel like we are at gabriellas all over again. Our friends and family members are always talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to! None of this would have been possible without Frank and his staff!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Gabriella's Manor's reply:

Thank you and happy Anniversary!

Melissa · Married on 04/04/2015

Absolutely amazing. Our day was perfect. The owner (Frank LoPicciolo) is flexible and responsive. It's clear that his priority is for the bride and groom to have a memorable day. Our food was superb & the Venetian Hour is stunning.

Sent on 04/06/2015

I recently attended a wedding reception at Gabriella's Manor and truly enjoyed the experience!The atmosphere was very elegant and spacious. I loved the beautiful chandelier over the huge dance floor. The hors d'oeuvres and entree' were extremely delicious and served hot. The owner and his staff were very attentive and friendly to all of the guests and made us feel right at home. This was by far the best banquet hall I have ever been to and I highly recommend it to any one who is looking to celebrate a special occasion!

Sent on 02/06/2015

starMy wedding was hosted by the fabulous staff at Gabriella's this past Saturday! Not only were the staff friendly, but they were incredibly accommodating also. The food was delicious and gorgeously displayed during our cocktail hour! The vision and creativity of those involved was beautiful. I couldn't be any more pleased! I will absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking to be treated respectfully, greeted with energy and enthusiasm, and seeking a fun loving staff to make it happen! Thank you, Gabriella's Manor...for creating a perfect day for my husband and I!
    Gabriella's Manor
    Unlike · · about 2 months ago · 7 Reviews

Sent on 01/05/2015

Robyn Eaton — 5 starMy daughter had her wedding ceremony and reception at Gabriella's Manor Oct. 4th. The event planner Katie was absolutely amazing and Frank also made us all feel welcome. The venue is breathtaking for an outdoor ceremony and the ballroom is spacious and elegant. The food and display was out if this world. I am so glad that we chose this venue for our event...thank you for making it so memorable.

Sent on 01/04/2015
  • F

Fran · Married on 11/02/2014

The party that I had at Gabriella's Manor was simply exquisite!!!! The service is exceptional!!!! The food was delectable!!!! The only place to have any type of party. They aim to please and that the do!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful service!!The DeVito's

Sent on 01/13/2015