FTK~KONNECT Events Reviews

54 | Owings Mills, MD

54 Reviews for FTK~KONNECT Events

• Judith

Judith A. · Married on 03/03/2021

The perfect wedding planner!

From the moment I reached out to FTK about my wedding on the first call, we got along so well. I shared my pintrest board and told her about my ideas for my wedding and she gave great suggestions on how it could be executed. She handled everything about my wedding ceremony with professionalism and really put my heart at ease on my wedding day. I also need to mention that I never met her in person before my wedding day as we both live in different countries but I trusted that she could deliver and she did! She suggested the best vendors to work with and they all surpassed my expectations with how they delivered their services. FTK is so passionate about her job and goes above what you will expect from a wedding planner to make one's special day memorable. I will always recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • daud

Daud · Married on 10/12/2019

Great wedding planner

she so far the best in the DMV. Great attitude, well organized and passionate.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Mojolaolu · Married on 09/07/2019

Mrs. Oyebamiji (Bride)

FTK and her team are just awesome! We started working with her midway through our planning and she made the rest of the journey seamless. Planning two weddings wasn’t easy but FTK definitely eased my anxieties. And to think Hubby found her first! Her and her team came early to make sure all of the final touches were in place and they were awesome. She worked well with all of our vendors and became part of our family. Special shoutout to Wande and Bukky! Amazing girls! FTK thank you so much for your support, your prayers, and everything you are that helped us create an amazing and unforgettable wedding experience!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Marie · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding planner

Planner and her team did an excellent job coordinating vendors and guests on wedding day. Overall, we’re happy with the fact that lead planner FTK intent was for us to get the best wedding experience as we envisioned.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Curtis B. · Married on 08/19/2019

Phenomenal

FTK was Fantastic! She showed us (more so me) why having a wedding planner is so important. To take care of the little things or deal with people you may not want to deal with. To coordinate with 30 vendors putting your wedding together. To be the mouthpiece of the bride and dictate to whomever what is expected of the bride and groom. She was well organized, she listened, and was well prepared. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a wedding planner. Thank you FTK for making our day special and easy for us.

Sent on 05/14/2020

Rosa · Married on 08/16/2019

Exceptional team ... Must hire!!

We hired FTK a month and a half before our wedding and that was the best decision ever. FTK and her exceptional team were very proactive and dealt with everything leading up to and on our big day.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Dayo O. · Married on 08/11/2019

Stress free

I know wedding planning can be stressful and hectic! Thankfully I can say that wasn’t my experience! My goal was to do a little as possible and simply show up! That’s pretty much exactly what happened! FTK, her team, and my sister were the best

Sent on 09/25/2019

Henri · Married on 07/20/2019

Spectacular Service

FTK & her team worked very closely with us to see that our dreams come true on our big day. Their attention to get the right vendors and also negotiate deals to accommodate our needs was beyond amazing. She is a stress reliever hands down lol

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Danique

Danique · Married on 07/20/2019

Exceptional!

FTK treated my wedding like it was hers. She made my husband, bridal party and I feel very relaxed throughout the wedding process. She was keen to detail and thorough with her work. She told me to trust the process and my wedding was exceptional! She brought my vision to life! I’ll recommend her as an event planner to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • F

Fortunate · Married on 09/08/2018

She made wedding planning feel easy

Mike and I became engaged in October of 2017 and by December 2017 me and FTK had had our consultation and the wedding planning commenced! FTK is amazing! During our initial consultation call I had a great feeling and that feeling transcended throughout my entire planning process and actual wedding days. Planning and executing my wedding felt like I was planning it with a friend. She is very professional and always has various vendor suggestions for anything you need! And if she doesn’t have one she will find it! I initially didn’t think I would need a planner from start to finish but working with FTK showed me that there were many things I would have missed along the way if I had planned most of it on my own. The day of my white wedding there was a full staff of coordinators and they were easy to find whenever I needed something.

When working with a planner you need someone with experience, and that’s FTK! My day was everything I could think of and more, me and the hubby thank you so much!

Love,
    The Kunle-Kehinde’s

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • #

Bunmi · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply the BEST!!

Where do I begin?! FTK is simply the best!
    She completely took the stress out of the whole planning process. She listens to what you want and delivers, she worked tirelessly to make sure we had the best day possible.
    She instantly became part of the family, and truly wanted the best for us. She was involved with every aspect of our wedding, and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
    There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for FTK being part of our special day!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Kudira · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I became engaged in September of 2017 and while I was incredibly excited, a feeling of fear overwhelmed me. I come from a really large family with family members strewn all over my home country Nigeria, as well as in Diaspora; how on earth were we going to bring over 300 guests all under one roof for a wedding that is grand enough to make the experience worth it? I knew that the most important tool I needed to make my dream wedding come true was to hire a wedding planner that was up to the job. Let me just tell you that Faye Kukoyi of FTK Events was the reason why our wedding was as effortlessly flawless as it was. Our wedding was a PRODUCTION and she was the brilliant director behind the scenes. Our dream venue was the Andrew Mellon Auditorium in DC and although the place is beautiful and grand beyond words, it did not come with even a chair to sit on or a broom to sweep with. FTK coordinated every single detail from chairs and tables, to dancefloor, to decoration, to lighting, to bar, to keeping everyone in check and on schedule, to the smallest detail of the bible to exchange our vows! She rolled up her sleeves where needed and did some of the dirty work herself – her diligence and dedication is unlike any I’ve ever seen! After the wedding, I heard all about the many disasters that loomed and threatened the wedding dates that were completely averted or resolved expediently. It was incredibly scary to hear so many crazy things that took place that we never knew about because they made sure to handle it by all means necessary. Funny enough, everyone expected a bridezilla to emerge out of me but I seriously did not have one single glitch or issue to complain about! I was incredibly calm, joyous and carefree! 8.18.18 was the best day of my life, and an unforgettable experience for our family and friends and I could not have entrusted that special day in more suitable and capable hands than those of FTK Events. Thank you for your impeccable work ethic!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Edna · Married on 08/17/2018

FTK and crew-Awesome team! I loved working with her during the wedding process. She listens, and thats a big deal and goes above and beyond to make sure that your vision comes to pass. It was a stress free process and she gives great suggestions to help you boost up your event. She was a therapist when I needed to vent and was oh so sweet. Cheerleader, she was that and she definitely advocates for her clients. She makes sure to cross every T's and dot every I's. Thanks so much to FTK and her team. Im glad I met you when I did :-) Hire her <3 xoxo Signed #TheBadjies

Sent on 09/27/2018

Nike · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding planner

FTK and her team did an amazing job during our wedding. I got a lot of good compliments after my wedding concerning FTK. She is simply the best!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Toyin · Married on 05/31/2018

We were so happy to have FTK as our event planner for our special day. She worked with us from the beginning and was always available when we had questions. She had great ideas and listened to our requests. She wanted to make our day go as smooth as possible and she is unafraid to remind others that the day is about the couple and what "we" wanted. She was also ready to fill any last minute requests/changes at a moments notice and trust us we had a lot! We can't thank her enough for the awesome work she did during our wedding and we know she'll continue to make other people's wedding just as special as ours was!

Sent on 07/02/2018

FTK~KONNECT Events's reply:

It was indeed a pleasure working with you Toyin and Patty. Thank you so much for this awesome review. We absolutely love you guys!

Sophia · Married on 05/26/2018

Ftk is Very efficient, Very engaged, Very professional and respond to any concerns promptly. She is very nice and pleasant to work with. She will put your mind at ease. I will definitely use her again if need be.

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Leslie

Leslie C. · Married on 05/26/2018

3 successful wedding events in one weekend!

I couldn’t have asked for a better planner. FTK was very professional, attentive and very down to earth. It’s like planning your wedding with your best friend. Nothing was impossible and she pulled all the stops to make my dream day come true. She was always available to face time, call or text and gives you 100% of her undivided attention which was very important to me. She is definitely ahead of the game and always recommended new and exciting trends that I had never heard of in the wedding industry. One key thing I must say is that FTK has a lot of connections in the wedding industry and on social media. She has great relationships with her vendors and you can tell they truly respect her. I had 3 events on my wedding weekend. My wedding rehearsal, traditional Nigerian wedding and western American wedding. The vendors were punctual for all of them ! Everyone that attended my wedding could not stop raving about how well put together it was. A friend of mine recommended her to me and I will definitely pass it forward and recommend her to anyone looking to plan the wedding of their dreams.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kenny · Married on 05/20/2018

Ftk was exceptionally professional, kind and transparent , she has the best vendors and she would guide you in a way that you would feel is cool to break the bank lol but truth is she would get you awesome discounts. She’s fun, understanding and never late.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Banke · Married on 04/14/2018

Great service, top of the range ideas and well connected to great vendors. It was a pleasure working with all the staff to tended to me hand and foot.

Best planner in the DMV

Sent on 06/17/2018

Ade · Married on 12/01/2017

FTK Connect professionalism and service was excellent. I will highly recommend them

Sent on 12/12/2017

Alicia · Married on 10/15/2017

Great Wedding Day

FTK and her team were great and helped to make my wedding a true success. There are so many things to touch on but here are a few that I would like to highlight: FTK has a lot of great vendor connections in and outside the DMV area and she is willing to contact as many potential new vendors as you want. The vendors that she does have a good relationship with truly go above and beyond for her. For example, two weeks before the wedding (ahh) we changed our minds about wedding menus and she reached out to her luxe stationary/invitations vendor for a rush order favor. We received beautiful menus as well as acrylic menus for our estate table, for a great discounted price. FTK also went to NYC to pick up the menus herself! Some other vendors, both those we hired and those who we did not hire, commented on her relentless (amazing for us brides!!) negotiation tactics to get amazing prices for her clients. I really had the vendor line-up of my dreams.

There is a lot of planning and logistics that went into the wedding that we had to work and talk through but some of the best moments really were the week of the wedding when it came time for the big day. I can say FTK really went the extra mile during this time! For one, there was an issue with my second dress getting fixed and arriving to me which really became stressful. FTK went out of her way to arrange pick up for the dress and waited hours to receive it in NYC area and then drove to long island to drop it off, something I did not have to stress about at all and something she did not have to do. There were also a lot of last minute guest changes (huge hurricane delaying/cancelling flights and well…African wedding logistics lol) and her assistant stayed up the night before the wedding to make sure all the guest cards were updated and alphabetized and ready to go. On the day of the wedding, her other wonderful assistant arrived with wake-up calls and breakfast for the bridal party and made sure we were all good. The team also kept an eye on our flower girls who had quite the amount of energy that morning. I even forgot my garter at home in NY but FTK said it was handled and by the time I got to the bridal suite there was one there waiting for me! The team was a great presence and we had so many laughs. Get you a team that prays with you on your wedding day, mingles with the family, assists with bridal party wardrobe malfunctions and has a team by your side all night!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Bolanle · Married on 10/07/2017

Ftk is very professional, and her time management is wonderful. My wedding date was October 7, 2017. The response I got from my guest that attended my wedding was it phenomenal. Did I mention my wedding was planned in only 4 months. To sum it up Ftk did a great job. !!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Abiola · Married on 09/29/2017

It was such a pleasure working with the entire FTK~Konnect team. We had been playing this wedding for 13 months and there was A LOT to do to say the least, but trust, Ms. FTK herself and her team were there with us EVERY step of the way. FTK was more then just our planner, she was our cheerleader, personal hype man, fire fighter, vendor "konnector" and even our anger management counselor when we needed to vent and let out some frustrations lol. Her dedication to her clients is remarkable. He attentiveness to us was unmatched; her sole focus was to make sure we were pleased every step of our process and that our day amazing! The FTK~konnect team was also on point! They knew how to turn-up and keep the energy going, yet making sure their I's were dotted and their T's were crossed, a very professional group of ladies. It was such a pleasure working with EVERYONE. I recommend their services to anyone who is looking to "just be a bride" or "just be a celebrant" and doesn't want the stress that comes with planning and executing an event. FTK and her team are MORE then capable of making sure you day is everything you could imagine and then some! Thank you all so much! Best wishes & God Bless!
    ~Abby O

Sent on 10/13/2017

Grace · Married on 09/09/2017

FTK konnect is a definition of perfectionist. She went above and beyond to make my fairytale wedding a reality. FTK is a phenomenon woman!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Lanre · Married on 09/02/2017

Professionalism and total care for her clients. FTK connects the dots and helps to make your event a memorable one.

Sent on 10/19/2017