Fresa Weddings Reviews

Fresa Weddings 5
Fresa Weddings 6
Fresa Weddings 7

Shane · Married on 06/23/2016

I stumbled across the Fresa Weddings website when researching destination weddings in Mexico and knew immediately that I HAD to be a Fresa bride! (Have you seen their gallery?! Heart eyes emoji!) I can honestly say that the entire planning process was pretty easy. Kristee is super sweet and quick to reply to emails/questions. I sent her pictures of what I envisioned and the vibe I was going for, we had one phone conversation and boom!, the wedding of my dreams occurred! Every detail was perfect, the flowers were absolutely stunning, and every guest was raving about how our wedding will be really hard to top! We stayed at an all-inclusive resort and witnessed numerous weddings throughout our trip and are SOOO happy with our decision to have a private wedding! It can be scary to be in another country and booking a venue without visiting it or trying the food but I had complete faith in Kristee’s recommendations. Having someone you can trust to pull off a beautiful and fun wedding (especially when you aren’t there to check anything out) is priceless! They also have an awesome team of vendors they work with so you know you’re getting the best. If you are thinking of doing a destination wedding in the Riviera Maya area (you should definitely do it!), make the best decision of all and hire Fresa Weddings! We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you so much Kristee and the Fresa Team! You guys are awesome!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

Kristee! You are AMAZING. I knew from the minute I found you & saw your incredible work & attention to detail that you were my girl! From the first email to the last you totally saw my vision & on our wedding day you brought it to life in the most incredible way. I know I've told you this many times already, but you have a DREAM job! Anthony & I can not thank you enough for making our day so beautiful & special. I wish you many more years of success, you never know, maybe one day many years from now I will be contacting you again to plan our future children's weddings! We can start a family tradition! Thanks for everything

Sent on 06/08/2016

Cristin · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Kristee at Fresa Weddings was an absolute dream! My husband and I really wanted to do a destination wedding in Playa del Carmen. Instead of getting married at our resort, we envisioned a private venue with all of the customization and personal touches we would have had in Texas. Kristee delivered just that! She is awesome to work with - punctual, organized, kind, creative, personable... the list goes on and on. My mom and I made a trip down a couple months before the wedding and met with Kristee, saw the venue, taste tested our dinner, etc. She made us feel so at ease! The wedding day was absolutely magical - better than I could have ever dreamed! Thank you so much Kristee and Fresa Weddings for make our big day perfect! We are forever grateful.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Traci · Married on 04/06/2016

If you are planning to get married in Playa del Carmen, Kristee and the Fresa Team are the ONLY way to go! From our first interaction with Kristee we had complete confidence in her. Kristee has the perfect combination of passion, professionalism, and creativity to create your dream wedding. We can't imagine having someone else! Fresa far exceeded our expectations as we arrived at the venue, not only were our guests in awe, so we're we! They took all the random "things" we brought to Mexico and used them perfectly to create the most beautiful and personalized wedding. Kristee is also very organized and keeps the evening running smoothly, her calming demeanor is perfect for brides (and their mothers). From the moment we arrived in Mexico we were able to relax and enjoy our time, we literally had nothing for the wedding or reception to do! Kristee handled it all! Seriously, look no further!! If we could give Kristee and the Fresa Team 10 stars we would!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Samantha · Married on 02/20/2016

Hello Kristee!!

It's been a long time and I can tell you I miss the planning. The whole time we communicated was a dream. And I want to thank you with all my heart for making the day we all dream of come to reality. Everything was beyond perfect. My family to this day communicates how perfect everything was. Every detail just took my breathe away. I can't thank you enough. You are magnificent at what you do and any future bride is in good hands with you. The flowers beyond exceeded my expectations. The cake and pastries my goodness beyond beautiful and delicious. The ceremony setup was more that I ever imagined. Everything was beyond perfect the day was amazing and one I will never forget. And I will never forget you. I send you big hugs. I hope you are having fun planning your future masterpieces. That is what a Fresa wedding is just a dream come true. Thank you so much with all our hearts.

The Brisenos:)

Sent on 03/28/2016

Stefania · Married on 01/15/2016

How do I begin this review when I have so much excitement to spill out all at once of how unbelievably amazing Kristee Smith and Fresa Weddings is. Kristee is my angel and savior and even that is an understatement. She defines dedication, excellence, hard work, compassion, support and perfection. I am forever grateful for her and her remarkable team.
    She took a chance with me and that says a lot. Allow me to explain. I was referred to Kristee by my best friend who had her as a resource in Mexico to help find vendors for her wedding. Our emails started off by me asking for advice on where to go, who to contact and how to make a destination wedding a success and the entire time she was an enormous help and very kind. I was beyond lost and came to my rescue. After just a couple of conversations, I felt so connected to Kristee. She has this ease about her that makes planning a wedding a pleasure. She agreed to be my wedding planner despite her not working out of Cancun which is where I was getting married. That alone should tell you a lot about the beautiful person that she is, hence why I call her my angel and savior.
    There aren’t enough words to praise Kristee and thank her for making our dream wedding a reality. From simple emails to check in on me and my well-being all the way to hour longs calls and elaborate layout and design emails, she was ALWAYS present.
    The whole wedding planning process from first contact to the day we said “I Do”, flowed so well and made me feel so confident. Kristee cared deeply about ALL of me during our time working together. I wasn’t just another client. Her devotion to the bride and groom deserves great admiration. I will end with this, there were bumps in the road with other vendors not related to Fresa Weddings and it poured on our wedding day and our wedding was outside; despite all of that, Kristee was my rainbow after the rain, my hope and and my guiding force to making our wedding the best day ever.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Scott · Married on 04/18/2015

Our wedding in Mexico was everything we could have wanted and more, Kristee and the Fresa team were the ones responsible for making it happen. Upon meeting Kristee for our venue search we got a great vibe from her. She took us to the venues we asked to see and we eventually settled on Grand Coral Beach Club. Planning a destination wedding isn't the same as an in town wedding, especially when you're planning in a totally different country. Kristee was up front about the obstacles we would encounter along the way due to the location of the wedding (Mexico). When we ran into any of these obstacles Kristee resolved each situation quickly and to the best of her ability.

Possibly one of the most impressive things about Kristee was her ability to instantly understand and relate to my wife's vision for our wedding. Kristee worked hard to see that we had everything we could have wanted for our big day. The ceremony site was absolutely beautiful and the decoration of the venue was even better. Kristee's demeanor was always professional, helpful, and supportive. She has a true talent for what she does and our wedding is still talked about as the greatest party ever by our friends and family.

Thank you Kristee and Fresa for giving us the best wedding we could ever hope for.

Justyna and Scott

Sent on 07/29/2015

Jane · Married on 03/01/2015

From the start Kristee and Fresa Weddings has been incredible to work with! Kristee has been prompt at emailing me back with my many questions. She really tried hard and thought of different ways to help me keep the my budget in check. We had our wedding at Akiin beach club in Tulum and the setting was absolutely breath taking. The wedding was so beautiful. We couldn’t have asked for anything better. The whole thing went off without a hitch and we had so much fun! Kristee and her team are great at what they do! They thought of all the details, I didn’t have to worry about a thing while we were there.

Akiin was so beautiful, I loved the flowers, the decor,and the food was amazing! The DJ had us dancing all night. We really couldn’t have asked for anything better. I know our guests loved it all and raved about it. A destination wedding is definitely the way to go! This was a wonderful experience and we have you to thank. :)

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate all that you have done and the hard work that went into making our day special.

Justin and Jane

Sent on 06/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 02/20/2015

Thanks to Kristee and her fabulous team at Fresa, our wedding day was pure joy beyond anything I could have imagined!

Kristee has an energetic personality that shines with passion for her work. She offered the perfect harmony between detailed organization and impeccable design… In the end she completely exceeded our expectations!

During the planning process – Kristee brought great energy, encouraged my creative ideas, tackled all the nuts and bolts and was always available for swift communication regardless of the distance.

During the wedding weekend in Mexico – My husband and I we were able to relax into beach mode upon arrival, spending time with our friends and family having margaritas, focusing on the celebration rather than the details leading up to our big day. The Fresa team, on the other hand, worked hard to create the perfect rehearsal dinner and wedding day back to back. She worked overtime, starting at 2pm for the rehearsal dinner and not wrapping up until 11pm. The following morning she turned around and was at our wedding venue at sunrise and didn’t leave until midnight!

Our friends and family are still gushing about the wedding. I think the best complement a bride and groom can receive is how they exude happiness and joy on their wedding day – that was easy for us, we didn’t have a single issue, instead we were in constant wonder knowing how lucky we were to call this extraordinary party our wedding. We were nothing but smiles, consciously savoring each blissful moment of our day… and I really have to thank Kristee and the Fresa team for making it possible!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Allison · Married on 01/24/2015

As soon as we got engaged we made up our minds that we would have a destination wedding in Mexico and the planning ensued.

We performed an extensive search to ensure we were hiring the right wedding planner to help plan our perfect wedding. We considered selecting the wedding planner as our most important decision and thus took our time and left no stone unturned in conducting our search. We reviewed all potential wedding planners in the area by reading hundreds of reviews, looking through wedding pictures, scanning multiple wedding forums and comparing biographies. Hiring Kristee, the Fresa team and their entire network of wedding vendors was the best decision we could have made. Now that our wedding has sadly come to an end, looking back we have absolutely no regrets working with Kristee over the past year planning our wedding.

Kristee and her team stood by our side from day one of planning and had a very methodical and organized approach to ensure every little detail was addressed. Since we were not visiting Mexico in advance of the wedding, Kristee successfully coordinated and assisted in every single wedding detail from suggesting guest accommodations, communicating with wedding vendors, organizing guest transportation, setting timelines, providing wedding day itineraries and much more. We had a vision of the type of wedding we wanted, but Kristee was the one who made this vision a reality by constantly exchanging ideas and what would work within our budget. Kristee always responded to our questions and concerns in a clear and timely fashion and kept us on the right path.

The décor, scenery and attention to details were 110% above and beyond what was promised to us over the last year and strongly recommend Kristee and the Fresa team for any future wedding.

Thank you again to Kristee and her team for making our wedding festivities more than we could have ever imagined!

Allison and Paul

Sent on 06/10/2015

Milissa · Married on 11/23/2014

Kristee saved my wedding!!! My wedding was scheduled for late November 2014 at the Hilton Cabo San Lucas, which was destroyed by Hurricane Odile 60 days before the wedding date. Cabo was out. We didn’t want to change the date, and we had 40+ guests with plane tickets.
    I lucked upon Fresa’s website, and immediately got a great vibe. Kristee seemed to specialize in exactly the type of ceremony I wanted. After a few phone calls and emails, I knew I had gotten really lucky. We were able to reserve at the Omni Puerto Aventuras, and from there, Kristee worked out every single detail. Transportation, photographer, videographer, hair & makeup, flowers, dj, welcome event at a local bar, rehearsal dinner at a nearby villa on a cliff overlooking the ocean, all the décor for the ceremony and reception and other events too. Every single vendor that she put me in touch with was outstanding. And there were so many great extra touches – for example, we had about 12 kids at the reception, and she brought out glow sticks and balloons for them; they LOVED it.
    She asked questions about what I had in mind, then sent options that were fabulous. She kept me informed about budget at every step, and any time I felt something was more expensive than I wanted, she was quick to provide alternatives. There were NO unpleasant surprises.
    Her attitude, and that of her entire staff, is the best example of customer service that I have ever dealt with. Her passion for what she does shines through. Every one of my guests commented to me that “your wedding planner is incredible”. And she is.
    As stressful as it was to start over with wedding plans 2 months before the date, I truly feel that we ended up with an event so much better than what I had originally scheduled. And I give 100% of the credit for that to Kristee and her team. She created a magical event for us, and we are forever grateful. Pictures are on her website gallery (Milissa & Sherif)

Sent on 06/09/2015

Hannah · Married on 05/11/2014

I simply cannot not say enough wonderful things about Kristee and the Fresa Weddings team! My husband and I originally planned on getting married in Texas where all of our family lives but we ultimately decided on our favorite place, Playa del Carmen! The thought of planning a destination wedding was a bit daunting in the beginning, but then enters Kristee. I should also add that I reached out to a few different wedding planners and Kristee is the only one who responded the same day, and boy am I glad she is the one who did. From the first time we chatted over Skype I knew my search for a wedding planner was over. Except in my opinion, Kristee is more than a wedding planner–she becomes a friend in the process and truly cares about YOU and every detail that goes into making your day everything you have ever dreamed of.

Mexico tends to function at its own pace, yet Kristee is all about what works for you. She is extremely interactive (and always so enthusiastic, it’s infectious!) via email and Skype and responds to every single email/ idea–you can only imagine how helpful and reassuring that is while planning a wedding from a different country.

If you are considering getting married in the Rivera Maya area and are at all apprehensive, don’t be….you just need Kristee! So many of our guests said it was “the best wedding I have ever been to!” and that was all possible because of Kristee and the Fresa Weddings team.

Thank you times a million!!!

Lots of love,
    Hannah & Lyle

Sent on 08/02/2015

Erica · Married on 11/16/2013

Good does not even half way sum up our experience with Kristee and the Fresa Weddings team. They are PHENOMENAL! Kristee came to pick us up at our hotel for our first site visit and spent an entire day with us showing us around Playa del Carmen and ultimately the hidden gem of Puerto Aventuras-- which we chose.The year leading up to the wedding was filled with almost daily emails, skype calls etc. Kristee responded to EVERY single one and in depth–she just totally got our vision!Another thing I loved about Fresa was when it came down to making final decisions she gave us pricing based on our first option but then without asking would give us pricing on alternatives. Oh and she stayed within and always kept our budget in mind! We went over our budget (who doesn’t! lol) but only because this was our choice and wanted some add-ons etc. She went on to help us plan activities ie/catamaran ride, rehearsal lunch AND welcome party.We held our welcome party at a beautiful villa Casa Mariposa, within walking distance from the Dreams PA hotel. She got us a food vendor, décor, theme etc within 2 weeks. We held a white themed party asking our guests to wear all-white but the décor/theme was Mexican Fiesta. Vibrant colors, Mexican music, taco stand—it was a hit and all our guests raved about it! I wouldn’t have changed A SINGLE THING about our Wedding Day!! Kristee/Fresa knows when to take charge and most importantly get it done right. Fresa Weddings’ work made our wedding week the most memorable experience. Their professionalism was on point and they are extremely organized and attention to every single detail is impeccable.I know we have gained a lifetime friend =) If you are planning a destination wedding/vow renewal ANYTHING in the Riviera Maya area—do not even search further—FRESA WEDDINGS needs to be your choice. We have zero regrets choosing them and only wish we could do it all over again!
    Erica & Kevin

Sent on 07/28/2015

Christine · Married on 04/11/2013

I found Fresa wedding’s website while “Googling” for wedding ideas. I knew right away I had to figure out how to have a Fresa wedding! Kristee was always replying quickly to my numerous e-mails and she was always available to set up phone calls. Her personality and enthusiasm made the wedding planning a breeze. She was able to create our vision while staying in our budget, even with our unexpected last minute change of venue due to the Grand Coral Beach Club fire. Her ability to communicate so easily made delivering bad news seem like it was good news. It made the whole process feel like everything was under control. She had back up plans and options laid out for us before she even talked to us. We were now excited to see the new venue. This is true customer service at its best. She greeted us at our resort when we arrived in Mexico. Our family loved her instantly. On the wedding day, the venue was perfect! From the hair and makeup, the DJ and the photographer, we couldn’t have asked for better. She went above and beyond any of our expectations. She even helped us deal with an issue that occurred on the wedding day of the resort we were staying. Thank you Kristee, we could not have done it without you!

Sent on 06/09/2015

tina · Married on 06/07/2012

Kristee at Fresa Weddings Mexico...........All I can say is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    Our Vow Renewal was more than I could ever ask for!!! Kristee does not know the meaning of NO and will work tirelessly to make all of your dreams come true. Everything I asked for she made happen and made it all look easy. I didn't have to worry about anything. Kristee truly loves what she does and it shows. If you want a dream wedding, look no further. Don't go to the big hotels, they will over charge and once you have committed, that's when they start telling what you can't do and adding fees for every little thing. Kristee is always looking out for your bottom line and will work magic to make your wedding the most magical day of your life. You can see our pictures on her website. Thank you Kristee from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 08/10/2012
  • Z

Zarmeena · Married on 05/24/2012

Hi everyone!

We got married on May 24th, 2012. The only word I can think of is “Magical”!

Fresa Weddings was “on it” from beginning til end. Kristee and her team took care of all the little details and kept us running on schedule. Me and my groom were stress free!

We were relaxed and enjoyed our wedding with our guests and didn’t worry about anything. Everything went off without a hitch; the fireshow on the beach, the mariachi band, the surprise flash mob choir at the ceremony, even the lanterns as a grand finale were beatiful!

I had fun at my own wedding because I handed over the reins to a very competent team with Fresa Weddings! I had total faith in them and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering getting married in the Mayan riviera! They know what will ‘work’ and what won’t and whether mother nature will be for or against us but IF IT’S IN THEIR POWER, “No” is not a word in their vocabulary!

These guys are THE wedding planners in Mexico!! They will make your day magic! – Zar & Zul

Sent on 06/10/2015

Juliette · Married on 05/28/2017

We decided to have our wedding at a destination where we both never have been before- Tulum, Mexico. We definitely needed a wedding planner who was local to the area and we were glad to have stumbled upon Kristee at Fresa Weddings. We first looked at Fresa's website and loved the work they have done for previous weddings. We contacted her for availability and Kristee was very prompt at responding back to us. She was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding planner! From then on, contact with her during the wedding process was fantastic. We were a bit worried how our special day would turn out, especially since all of our communication was via email and we weren't going to meet in person until we arrived for our wedding weekend. But Kristee answered all of our concerns and eased our worries. Our wedding day went so smoothly and everything turned out so beautifully! The wedding details went exactly how we wanted it to. Kristee used Vanessa Jaimes for our florals- which turned out AMAZING. Also, DJ Diego was absolutely great! All of our guests were raving about him after the night was over. We just wished we could've been there all night long just to admire and savor all the details she put into our wedding. We promise if you go with Fresa Weddings you'll absolutely be in fantastic hands!!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • User5204667 · 2+ years ago

We could not have wished for any one else than Kristee and her team to help us plan our wedding in Tulum! From the first skype until the wedding - and even after - she was and is always available, very fast in responding and always concerned that everything is well. I had the feeling to be her only bride :) Our wedding involved a year planning and about 100 guests from 12 different countries, which was so fun and exciting and one week before our big day when we finally met again we were just so happy. Kristee took care of absolutely everything, we could simply enjoy a week of holiday with our family and friends and let the wedding day come! It was just beautiful, it turned out like we imagined it and even if we unfortunately weren't able to entirely respect our budget and a couple of tiny things were not exactly the way we planned, nobody noticed and we had the most wonderful day. Akiin was the best choice we could have made and with Kristee's touch it looked just breathtaking. She even helped us setting up our self-made photo-booth which was a big hit! Our guests had an amazing time and are still talking about all the fun and love-filled moments we experienced together. For any couple who is thinking about getting married in Playa or Tulum, go to Kristee, she will make you feel calm, safe, happy and excited :) a million thanks to Kristee and her team for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2015
  • David

David · Married on 04/10/2015

We both wanted to thank you so much for one of the most memorable days of our lives. You went above and beyond our wildest expectations and made our wedding something we will truly remember for a lifetime. Not only for us but for all of our guests as well. Everything felt so very relaxed and stress free for us the entire wedding as you directed the day and made sure that everything went smoothly. The whole set up and all the details were perfect!
    And lets talk about the food. WOW!!!! So good. Everyone complimented how tasty everything was.

From David’s nauseous entry (haha) to Julia’s bouquet, from the whole ambiance to the last dance we could not be more grateful for your excellent work that day.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Julia and David Seltzer

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jot · Married on 06/11/2016

1.4
      1.0
      2.0
      1.5

The concerns started when the first quote came back 3 x our budget. We where very clear with Kristee what our budget was and explained we wanted a planner execute an amazing wedding but kept within defined budget. Every local vendor we spoke to quoted cheaper than Kristee, this included flowers, DJ's, alcohol suppliers. When we approached her about using other suppliers she became very defensive and made it clear that she was not happy about us engaging them. After many weeks of back and forth trying to work with Kristee to get the wedding back close to our budget we where exhausted and just started saying yes. We where sick of the back and forth emails. The responses where hardly ever rapid, it seemed as though she was busy. So we ended up paying more than we intended and we felt as though we overpaid for everything. To us it felt like Kristee was not negotiating respectable rates plus then adding a buffer. After shopping her prices around this was the only conclusion we would come up with. She works with one florist and one alcohol provider and is not open to others. She declined our invitation to the rehearsal on the day no one knew what they where doing and that stressed the bridal party. On the day she did not manage the event well. Things where stolen from the venue, dietary meals did not come out, DJ did not play the specified songs, the seating arrangements where done incorrectly and she left hours before the end of the night. At the end of the night we had an issue with the staff at the venue being horrible to my wife and not delivering a service as per Kristee's specifications. When we spoke to Kristee about compensation she washed her hands of it and told us to speak to the venue directly. This to me was the final straw. We never got the compensation that was rightfully ours as Kristee was more interested in maintaining her relationship with the venue than going into battle for her client.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Fresa Weddings's reply:

Hello!I do not choose to enter into a public dispute by any means where your comments are concerned however I do feel that this review deserves a response for the benefit of my future happy couples.I worked with Jot & Amy daily through email/phone calls,also hosting them in Mexico on a site inspection.The budget concern came as the #of guests increased. After negotiating a lower cost on their menu we worked lowering other items on the quote.Jot is correct when he says that we have vendors we trust as any organization may.Amy advised me that they had received a floral quote from another vendor I gave them the advice I would give any couple.To be wary of the quality.To be sure the florist is reputable and that I would be happy to make adjustments to keep the budget in line.In the end they got the look they desired at the cost they were hoping for in Amy’s words they were“Better than she ever dreamed”.We take budgets very seriously.We also take our client service seriously and feel that our reviews here speak for themselves in this matter.The topic has been raised regarding the incidents that happened late in the evening.I feel the true details are better not addressed in a social setting.I am happy to share the details of the true events in question in private with anyone who has questions about this review.Jot & Amy:We loved every step of the planning and being a part of your day.We hold onto the words that you spoke that night when you were so happy with everything.We love to see reviews from your guests:"This was the best wedding eva! So well planned and the attention to detail was impeccable.The venue,food and party was so memorable for both sides meeting for the first time.Did I mention how drop dead gorgeous the couple look?Should be against the law!Two thumbs up to an amazing party:)"I would invite all of you to read the words from our happy couples here on Wedding Wire

0.4
      0.5

Yes my wedding was in 2013 but I feel I need to write this review because Kristee has disputed other negative reviews so brides are unable to see them and tries to hide from the truth. Perhaps her customer service skills have changed since 2013 but this is what I personally experienced and ultimately was forced to stop using Kristee and find another planner with only a few months before our big day. My worries about her were confirmed when I happened upon a review of Kristee on Best Destination Wedding and I was even able to speak to the other bride who confirmed all the awful things that happened to me happened to her as well (and several other brides that reached out to her) it saved my day so I want to provide that benefit to other brides. She takes advantage of brides planning weddings in Mexico. There is no transparency and adds cost arbitrarily. She has ineffective communication skills and goes dark for long periods of time. She doesn't show her true costs and should only be used if you have an unlimited budget and you are willing to accept whatever fees and costs she makes up. She doesn't speak the language (again maybe that has improved) so she is limited with vendors and does not have the best reputation with several of them (who told me personally)

Sent on 05/14/2015

Fresa Weddings's reply:

Hello there! I do not choose to enter into a public dispute by any means where your comments are concerned however I do feel that this review deserves a response for the benefit of my future happy couples.

Wedding Wire made me personally aware of two negative reviews which they flagged as "suspicious" both have now been proven by the wonderful team here to be made using false accounts and have further been proven to have never worked with myself or my team at Fresa Weddings. For this reason they were both removed.

As for the comments and accusations made by the above bride I can only say that I would be happy to discuss the details and circumstances of this wedding and its outcome privately with any bride or groom whom has concerns regarding this review.

Our standards of providing the very best customer service, paying close attention to every last detail, offering the very best vendors and being as passionate about your big day as you are has not changed at all from the time we started. I would invite all of you to not take my word for it but to read the words from our many happy couples on our website and here on Wedding Wire!

Happy Planning Fresa's!!