Forma Weddings Reviews

67 | Carmel Valley, CA

67 Reviews for Forma Weddings

• Donna

Donna W. · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Far, Far Exceeded Expectations!

Chantal is a dream to work with! She went far above-and-beyond our expectations. Two days before our scaled-down-due-to-Covid wedding, the bride and groom saw the sight-unseen venue, Lover's Point Park, Pacific Grove. There was a very prominent power supply structure that might be in photos. We immediately contacted Chantal and she was committed to offering alternative venue suggestions and using her contacts. Not wanting to change our venue another time, we told her we would make the best of it. Unbeknownst to us and of her own initiative, Chantal arrived early and fashioned a bamboo wall in front of the unsightly structure. During the ceremony, she physically kept it in place to combat the winds and even cut her hand in the process and selflessly didn't make a big deal about it. Beyond this wonderful Herculean effort, she designed beautiful bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres in the perfect colors. She was extremely accommodating to our needs and wishes and communicative throughout. You will not be disappointed working with Chantal. She is the BEST!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Mara C. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Magical Wedding

Chantal Forma was wonderful. She created a magical atmosphere for our daughter's wedding, and attended to our every wish. The decor, lighting, table settings, oversight of all parts of the event -- all were done professionally and with great imagination. Beautiful! All the guests were calling it a wonderland! Highly recommend using Forma Weddings for any occasion. I know we will call on her in the future to help created other magical events.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Leilani · Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing!!!

Chantal was simply amazing! She went above and beyond in order to make our special day flawless. She is an incredibly hard worker, and is kind and welcoming to everyone she meets. We were so lucky to have her as our coordinator, our florist and our decorator. The table settings she did were BEAUTIFUL and elegant. I would highly recommend Chantal for your wedding or any other event you need help with. She’s sweet, professional, proactive and the list go goes on! You won’t regret hiring her :)

Sent on 11/13/2020

Kimmie W. · Married on 07/31/2020

Wonderful to Work With

Chantal is very good. She went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. She was very easy to work with and the flower bouquets and boutonnieres were amazing. There was an electrical box that was right next to our ceremony area and she made a bamboo wall last minute to help block the box. It was falling down and she stood and held that up the entire ceremony. You will not be disappointed working with Chantal.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Randi R. · Married on 03/10/2020

Chantal Forma is a dream to work with!

I can not say enough good things about Chantal. We hired her to be our day of coordinator as well as provide all the florals and a lot of the decorations. We originally booked our wedding for Bayonet Blackhorse but due to COVID, had to switch to a new backyard venue at the last minute. Chantal was very flexible and even came to see the new venue on a weekend before the wedding to make sure she could get an idea of the ceremony & reception space as well as how to set up tables, decor, etc. On the day of the wedding, Chantal helped set everything up and made sure both bridal parties had everything we needed throughout the day. The florals and entire set up of both the ceremony and reception space was exactly what I envisioned! I absolutely loved it. Chantal made sure everything was on time and ran smoothly the entire day. Not once did I feel a bit of stress because I knew she had everything covered. I highly recommend Chantal for any wedding! She is truly amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Virginia M. · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding Floral

Chantal was such a pleasure to work with! She took my vision and brought it to life all within our budget and on short notice. I could not have asked for more. Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were and how they tied the whole event together. Thank you so so much Chantal! We look forward to reaching out to you for future events.

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn N. · Married on 10/20/2019

YES to Chantal!!!!

Chantal was amazing!!! She was such a help in allowing me and my family to enjoy the event. She was intuitive, took care of everything I asked her. She showed grace and tact in dealing with a delicate issue that came up during the event. I loved that I could ask her to handle things and know they were handled! Everything on the wedding day turned out so beautifully and graciously. She is extremely professional and a fun person to be around with!! My sister is getting married soon and we are also booking Chantal:)

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Aundrea

Aundrea · Married on 09/07/2019

September wedding 2019

Chantal did such an amazing job, better than I could have imagined! With the experience she has I was able to truly trust all would come out great! I was able to send just a few ideas and wow did she deliver a beautiful atmosphere. Such a professional, I was able to feel as ease with Chantal and for a bride to feel that way goes beyond what I can write in words!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Mayra P. · Married on 08/04/2019

Wedding coordinator

Chantal we cannot thank you again for all you have done! You did more than what we we expected and everything was incredibly beautiful!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Justine D. · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommend

Chantal did a beautiful job on our wedding! She was extremely organized and was always clear on all the details of our wedding decorations, despite starting the discussion months in advance and changing details along the way. Chantal is extremely sweet and made sure our day was perfect! Her floral arrangements are beautiful and exceeded expectations. She is the first vendor I secured for my wedding, and I would recommend the same for any couple.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Donna · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Renewal

Chantal was wonderful to work with, She was prompt and was great with help problem solving our disco ball fiasco ;) I can’t thank her enough for everything she did.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Alandea · Married on 03/16/2019

Love Chantal!

I am so glad we hired Chantal as our day-of coordinator for our recent wedding at Bayonet and Black Horse Golf Course in Seaside. I contacted her after checking out her reviews and portfolio and she responded right away. She kept up the same responsiveness throughout the planning process, even getting back to me while she was overseas on vacation. Even though she's just the "day-of" coordinator, she was 100% available throughout the whole process. Our wedding planning process felt like a breeze and a huge part of that is thanks to Chantal. She was extremely easy to communicate with and put our minds at ease the week/day of our wedding. I didn't even think twice about the timeline, details, etc. because I knew she had it handled. Though we brought our own flowers/decor, we purchased draping/lighting from her which I highly recommend - it made the room look so dreamy. We also used her wooden arch (without draping) which gave our ceremony such a classic, beautiful look. She even discreetly whisked away our dog once he walked down the aisle with my husband and watched him for the remainder of the ceremony (as planned) so he wouldn't be a distraction. Chantal has such a sweet, friendly personality and it was a pleasure working with her! Thank you Chantal!!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic vendor!

We booked Chantal to decorate our wedding at Bayonet, and she went above and beyond! The room was glowing from the lights and drapery that she set up. She also set up all the decor we bought for the tables at a fair price so me and my family could focus on getting ready for the day. She is a warm and professional person. Book Chantal for your wedding!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Julie · Married on 10/06/2018

Chantal was a joy to work with! She got back to me quickly and was able to help me with everything I needed. The set up was just as we requested and transformed Bayonet Golf club into a magical setting.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/23/2018

Chantal is AMAZING!!

Chantal was an absolute joy to work with! From the beginning she listened and tried to understand my vision. She was very easy to communicate with and always prompt to respond. She worked with me to make thing happen and to bring my vision to life. I changed my mind about a couple of ideas through out the process and she was so accommodating to it all! She is so so easy to work with! On the day of the wedding she was also so helpful and so open to going above and beyond for us. I would recommend to Chantal to anyone and if we will definitely contact her for any other event we have!

-Tiffany and Troy

Sent on 10/21/2018

Regina D. · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Chantal did an amazing job from beginning to end and my daughter’s wedding turned out so beautiful. She was so easy to work with and she was very sweet and patient with everyone involved from both sides of the family. She decorated everything as my daughter wanted and went above and beyond as she did all of the flowers for the wedding, reception and the bridal party bouquets. Everything came out absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend Forma Weddings so Chantal can make your wedding day as beautiful as my daughters was. We are so thankful for Chantal making my daughter’s wedding so special and beautiful. We have another daughter that we will be calling Chantal to coordinate her Wedding as well.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Chantal is amazing

Chantal made our wedding day so special! She is so easy to work with and transformed Bayonet Blackhorse Golf course for us. I was not even sure what I wanted for decor and Chantal blew me away with her designs. Everything was absolutely gorgeous. Not only did she totally deliver with the floral, decor and day of coordination she was so easy to work with and was always available if we had any questions. Chantal is professional, joyous and easy going which is so nice to have during what could be a stressful time for some. I will and do recommend her to anyone and everyone asking for a coordinator!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Meagan · Married on 09/02/2018

We reached out to Forma Weddings about four months before our wedding. When we originally contacted this business, we only had a few decorations in mind that we wanted to order from them. Despite our small request, we heard back from the owner, Chantal, in less than 24 hours. From the beginning, she was accommodating in every way possible and worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Over the course of the next four months, we continued to add to our list of items we wanted to rent. In addition to these items we also added Chantal's wedding coordinating services. Each time we added something, she helped us find the right fit for us and advised us based on our vision. Although Chantal advertises day before and day of coordinating services, she helped us coordinate from the moment we made contact with her. Every phone call, email, and meeting we had with her, she was always professional, flexible, caring, kind, and organized, all with a positive attitude. Chantal made everything go smoothly from everything we ordered to the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception, my husband and I felt safe with everything in her hands. Our wedding turned out to be more than we ever could have imagined. We ordered multiple kinds of lighting, candy jars, ceiling draping, isle draping, and all of our floral from bouquets to centerpieces. Forma Wedding's decorations are top notch. Everything was beautiful and the flowers were breathtaking. With all of this came complete set-up. Thanks to Forma Weddings, we had the wedding of our dreams. We highly recommend this business because of their professionalism, organization, quality of service and products, and compassion for their clients.

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • F

Fiona · Married on 08/19/2018

Chantal is such a wonderful wedding planner

Chantal is absolutely wonderful! We are truly happy to have her to plan for our wedding. Not only is she extremely helpful, she is also such a joyful person to be around. She definitely understands the stress that comes with preparing a wedding, and takes the burden (of planning) off our shoulders. Chantal also took care of our floral needs, which is great because I am so not a floral person. I love how that I only needed to provide a theme and set of colors and everything just showed up beautifully in harmony.

We had a magical day at the wedding. Our guests have all enjoyed the event too! I can't tell you how many of our friends came to me and ask how we planned it so well. To that question I have to give the honor to Chantal because it is truly her amazing work to make everything happen.

If you are looking for a stress free wedding, I highly recommend Forma Weddings :)

Sent on 12/14/2018

Mellie · Married on 08/11/2018

My wife and I met Chantal at Bayonet/Black Horse (BBH) while touring the clubhouse with Jeff for our wedding. At the time we did not think we were going to need her's or anyone else's help with the wedding, but as time went on we realized that we needed more help than expected. During the time leading up to the wedding Chantal kept us on track and was extremely organized, knowledgeable, and most of all patient. We absolutely needed her asking the right questions and coordinating with our vendors. She developed a timeline that everyone was able to follow for not only the day of the wedding, but also for the day before. We didn't even consider that this needed to be done but I can only imagine the disaster the wedding would have been without the organizational guidance. There are so many aspects to a wedding or event that you won't think of. As they say, "The devils in the details." Chantal kept everyone on track and kept those devils away. She also understood the brides vision and wasn't trying to up-sale us on everything. She gave us plenty of options and didn't mind either way if we used them or not.

Chantal easily worked with all of our vendors, family, BBH, and most of all us. Our wedding went so smoothly and everyone had an amazing time. We can't thank her enough for everything she did to make our day special.

-Mellie and Ryan

Sent on 08/27/2018

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing!

Chantal was AMAZING to say the least! She was so easy to work with and listened so well. She turned the venue into everything we asked for and more, it was absolutely beautiful! She was quick to respond and made everything so easy! Chantal is wonderful! :)

Sent on 10/15/2018

Andreana A. · Married on 05/26/2018

Chantal is such a sweetheart she did such a great job with my wedding I told her my ideas and she made it all happen everything was amazing! I received a lot of compliments about the decor. She was very easy to communicate with.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Chantal was absolutely amazing to work with! We met her completely on accident when we were visiting Bayonet and Black Horse, where we had already decided to host our wedding reception, and saw her setting up the room for another wedding reception that evening. Throughout the planning process, Chantal was always quick to respond and was incredibly helpful and flexible with all of our different ideas we had. Her pricing was incredibly reasonable as well, allowing us to have gorgeous flowers for both our ceremony and reception. Not only this, Chantal also set up our lighting for our reception, rented and set up beautiful candlesticks and candles on our tables, and coordinated the reception so the night went smoothly. We couldn't have had such a beautiful, amazing wedding without her and would definitely recommend!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Wei-Chun H. · Married on 04/28/2018

A memorable wedding!

With Chantal's coordination and assistance, my husband and I had a great and memorable welcome dinner and wedding day! Chantal was responsive to our emails and phone calls since the beginning. As this was a destination wedding that we were coordinating from across the country, Chantal ensured all aspects were on track and to our satisfaction. Due to the tricky weather situation, Chantal had to make back up plans and again came through with a great alternate solution.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough glorifying things about Chantal/Forma Weddings. Not only did she decorate interior and exterior with lighting but was my day of coordinator and literally handled everything. From set up to ranging my HUGE procession/wedding party and ensuring we stuck to our timeline as best as possible. She took any and all my stress away with her calming demeanor and ensured I did nothing but enjoy the day with my husband. You will NOT get a better decorator/ coordinator and the value is amazing.

Sent on 04/23/2018