Forma Weddings Reviews

62 | Carmel Valley, CA

62 Reviews for Forma Weddings

Mara Cea · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Magical Wedding

Chantal Forma was wonderful. She created a magical atmosphere for our daughter's wedding, and attended to our every wish. The decor, lighting, table settings, oversight of all parts of the event -- all were done professionally and with great imagination. Beautiful! All the guests were calling it a wonderland! Highly recommend using Forma Weddings for any occasion. I know we will call on her in the future to help created other magical events.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Kaitlyn

kaitlyn ngo · Married on 10/20/2019

YES to Chantal!!!!

Chantal was amazing!!! She was such a help in allowing me and my family to enjoy the event. She was intuitive, took care of everything I asked her. She showed grace and tact in dealing with a delicate issue that came up during the event. I loved that I could ask her to handle things and know they were handled! Everything on the wedding day turned out so beautifully and graciously. She is extremely professional and a fun person to be around with!! My sister is getting married soon and we are also booking Chantal:)

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Aundrea

Aundrea · Married on 09/07/2019

September wedding 2019

Chantal did such an amazing job, better than I could have imagined! With the experience she has I was able to truly trust all would come out great! I was able to send just a few ideas and wow did she deliver a beautiful atmosphere. Such a professional, I was able to feel as ease with Chantal and for a bride to feel that way goes beyond what I can write in words!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Mayra Padilla · Married on 08/04/2019

Wedding coordinator

Chantal we cannot thank you again for all you have done! You did more than what we we expected and everything was incredibly beautiful!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Justine Dupanovic · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommend

Chantal did a beautiful job on our wedding! She was extremely organized and was always clear on all the details of our wedding decorations, despite starting the discussion months in advance and changing details along the way. Chantal is extremely sweet and made sure our day was perfect! Her floral arrangements are beautiful and exceeded expectations. She is the first vendor I secured for my wedding, and I would recommend the same for any couple.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Donna · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Renewal

Chantal was wonderful to work with, She was prompt and was great with help problem solving our disco ball fiasco ;) I can’t thank her enough for everything she did.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Alandea · Married on 03/16/2019

Love Chantal!

I am so glad we hired Chantal as our day-of coordinator for our recent wedding at Bayonet and Black Horse Golf Course in Seaside. I contacted her after checking out her reviews and portfolio and she responded right away. She kept up the same responsiveness throughout the planning process, even getting back to me while she was overseas on vacation. Even though she's just the "day-of" coordinator, she was 100% available throughout the whole process. Our wedding planning process felt like a breeze and a huge part of that is thanks to Chantal. She was extremely easy to communicate with and put our minds at ease the week/day of our wedding. I didn't even think twice about the timeline, details, etc. because I knew she had it handled. Though we brought our own flowers/decor, we purchased draping/lighting from her which I highly recommend - it made the room look so dreamy. We also used her wooden arch (without draping) which gave our ceremony such a classic, beautiful look. She even discreetly whisked away our dog once he walked down the aisle with my husband and watched him for the remainder of the ceremony (as planned) so he wouldn't be a distraction. Chantal has such a sweet, friendly personality and it was a pleasure working with her! Thank you Chantal!!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic vendor!

We booked Chantal to decorate our wedding at Bayonet, and she went above and beyond! The room was glowing from the lights and drapery that she set up. She also set up all the decor we bought for the tables at a fair price so me and my family could focus on getting ready for the day. She is a warm and professional person. Book Chantal for your wedding!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Julie · Married on 10/06/2018

Chantal was a joy to work with! She got back to me quickly and was able to help me with everything I needed. The set up was just as we requested and transformed Bayonet Golf club into a magical setting.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/23/2018

Chantal is AMAZING!!

Chantal was an absolute joy to work with! From the beginning she listened and tried to understand my vision. She was very easy to communicate with and always prompt to respond. She worked with me to make thing happen and to bring my vision to life. I changed my mind about a couple of ideas through out the process and she was so accommodating to it all! She is so so easy to work with! On the day of the wedding she was also so helpful and so open to going above and beyond for us. I would recommend to Chantal to anyone and if we will definitely contact her for any other event we have!

-Tiffany and Troy

Sent on 10/21/2018

Regina Doyle · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Chantal did an amazing job from beginning to end and my daughter’s wedding turned out so beautiful. She was so easy to work with and she was very sweet and patient with everyone involved from both sides of the family. She decorated everything as my daughter wanted and went above and beyond as she did all of the flowers for the wedding, reception and the bridal party bouquets. Everything came out absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend Forma Weddings so Chantal can make your wedding day as beautiful as my daughters was. We are so thankful for Chantal making my daughter’s wedding so special and beautiful. We have another daughter that we will be calling Chantal to coordinate her Wedding as well.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Chantal is amazing

Chantal made our wedding day so special! She is so easy to work with and transformed Bayonet Blackhorse Golf course for us. I was not even sure what I wanted for decor and Chantal blew me away with her designs. Everything was absolutely gorgeous. Not only did she totally deliver with the floral, decor and day of coordination she was so easy to work with and was always available if we had any questions. Chantal is professional, joyous and easy going which is so nice to have during what could be a stressful time for some. I will and do recommend her to anyone and everyone asking for a coordinator!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Meagan · Married on 09/02/2018

We reached out to Forma Weddings about four months before our wedding. When we originally contacted this business, we only had a few decorations in mind that we wanted to order from them. Despite our small request, we heard back from the owner, Chantal, in less than 24 hours. From the beginning, she was accommodating in every way possible and worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Over the course of the next four months, we continued to add to our list of items we wanted to rent. In addition to these items we also added Chantal's wedding coordinating services. Each time we added something, she helped us find the right fit for us and advised us based on our vision. Although Chantal advertises day before and day of coordinating services, she helped us coordinate from the moment we made contact with her. Every phone call, email, and meeting we had with her, she was always professional, flexible, caring, kind, and organized, all with a positive attitude. Chantal made everything go smoothly from everything we ordered to the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception, my husband and I felt safe with everything in her hands. Our wedding turned out to be more than we ever could have imagined. We ordered multiple kinds of lighting, candy jars, ceiling draping, isle draping, and all of our floral from bouquets to centerpieces. Forma Wedding's decorations are top notch. Everything was beautiful and the flowers were breathtaking. With all of this came complete set-up. Thanks to Forma Weddings, we had the wedding of our dreams. We highly recommend this business because of their professionalism, organization, quality of service and products, and compassion for their clients.

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • F

Fiona · Married on 08/19/2018

Chantal is such a wonderful wedding planner

Chantal is absolutely wonderful! We are truly happy to have her to plan for our wedding. Not only is she extremely helpful, she is also such a joyful person to be around. She definitely understands the stress that comes with preparing a wedding, and takes the burden (of planning) off our shoulders. Chantal also took care of our floral needs, which is great because I am so not a floral person. I love how that I only needed to provide a theme and set of colors and everything just showed up beautifully in harmony.

We had a magical day at the wedding. Our guests have all enjoyed the event too! I can't tell you how many of our friends came to me and ask how we planned it so well. To that question I have to give the honor to Chantal because it is truly her amazing work to make everything happen.

If you are looking for a stress free wedding, I highly recommend Forma Weddings :)

Sent on 12/14/2018

Mellie · Married on 08/11/2018

My wife and I met Chantal at Bayonet/Black Horse (BBH) while touring the clubhouse with Jeff for our wedding. At the time we did not think we were going to need her's or anyone else's help with the wedding, but as time went on we realized that we needed more help than expected. During the time leading up to the wedding Chantal kept us on track and was extremely organized, knowledgeable, and most of all patient. We absolutely needed her asking the right questions and coordinating with our vendors. She developed a timeline that everyone was able to follow for not only the day of the wedding, but also for the day before. We didn't even consider that this needed to be done but I can only imagine the disaster the wedding would have been without the organizational guidance. There are so many aspects to a wedding or event that you won't think of. As they say, "The devils in the details." Chantal kept everyone on track and kept those devils away. She also understood the brides vision and wasn't trying to up-sale us on everything. She gave us plenty of options and didn't mind either way if we used them or not.

Chantal easily worked with all of our vendors, family, BBH, and most of all us. Our wedding went so smoothly and everyone had an amazing time. We can't thank her enough for everything she did to make our day special.

-Mellie and Ryan

Sent on 08/27/2018

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing!

Chantal was AMAZING to say the least! She was so easy to work with and listened so well. She turned the venue into everything we asked for and more, it was absolutely beautiful! She was quick to respond and made everything so easy! Chantal is wonderful! :)

Sent on 10/15/2018

Andreana & Anthony · Married on 05/26/2018

Chantal is such a sweetheart she did such a great job with my wedding I told her my ideas and she made it all happen everything was amazing! I received a lot of compliments about the decor. She was very easy to communicate with.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Chantal was absolutely amazing to work with! We met her completely on accident when we were visiting Bayonet and Black Horse, where we had already decided to host our wedding reception, and saw her setting up the room for another wedding reception that evening. Throughout the planning process, Chantal was always quick to respond and was incredibly helpful and flexible with all of our different ideas we had. Her pricing was incredibly reasonable as well, allowing us to have gorgeous flowers for both our ceremony and reception. Not only this, Chantal also set up our lighting for our reception, rented and set up beautiful candlesticks and candles on our tables, and coordinated the reception so the night went smoothly. We couldn't have had such a beautiful, amazing wedding without her and would definitely recommend!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Wei-Chun Hua · Married on 04/28/2018

A memorable wedding!

With Chantal's coordination and assistance, my husband and I had a great and memorable welcome dinner and wedding day! Chantal was responsive to our emails and phone calls since the beginning. As this was a destination wedding that we were coordinating from across the country, Chantal ensured all aspects were on track and to our satisfaction. Due to the tricky weather situation, Chantal had to make back up plans and again came through with a great alternate solution.

Sent on 07/21/2019

sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough glorifying things about Chantal/Forma Weddings. Not only did she decorate interior and exterior with lighting but was my day of coordinator and literally handled everything. From set up to ranging my HUGE procession/wedding party and ensuring we stuck to our timeline as best as possible. She took any and all my stress away with her calming demeanor and ensured I did nothing but enjoy the day with my husband. You will NOT get a better decorator/ coordinator and the value is amazing.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Hannah · Married on 03/24/2018

Hiring Chantal was the best decision I made for my wedding, hands down. We got married in Big Sur, and due to a road closure for highway maintenance, there were a few issues that popped up along the way. She handled it like a pro! When we got to the road closure she had already convinced CalTrans to open the road for us to let us through! The delay threw the timeline of the wedding off a bit, and she worked so tirelessly to ensure that every detail was taken care of. She was an absolute delight to work with, and not only helped me enjoy my wedding day but my parents as well. Don't hesitate to hire her-- she will ensure that your wedding day is seamless and is a true joy to work with. I could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Dan · Married on 02/03/2018

Chantal is awesome! Hiring here was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We were on the fence at first but once we made the choice to hire her it was obvious we did the right thing. She was so organized and flexible and was a dream during the wedding. I do not think we could have stayed on schedule if it wasn't for Chantal. She took care of things we didn't even think about. She also handled the decorating of Bayonet Black Horse and it looked beautiful. You should definitely hire Chantal!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Daphne · Married on 11/04/2017

Chantal was our day-of-coordinator and she was our absolute favorite person to work with. If it weren't for her, I don't know how we would have pulled the entire weekend off (rehearsals and day of). After my first meeting with her, I knew I was in good hands. She is so organized, detail-oriented and reassuring throughout the whole process. Even though I only hired her for day-of-coordination help, her assistance really started an entire 1-2 months prior to the wedding. She met with me to go over decor, timing, my vision, etc. She was super responsive to all communications and checked in a lot to make sure I was feeling ok about everything leading up to the big day. All in all, Chantal goes above and beyond to provide the best service to her clients. And to top it all off, she is such a sweet and easy going person. I highly recommend her to assist with any of your wedding related needs, she is the best!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

If it would be possible to give a 10 out of 5 I would. Everything about my day was perfect, smooth, stress free, better than I could have imagined. Chantal is the most genuine and caring coordinator. She answered all my questions and was always available to chat. My wedding day would not have happened without her.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Holli · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I are SO happy we chose to hire Forma Weddings for our wedding coordination and decorations. Chantal was extremely kind and pleasant to work with. She set up and helped carry out a timeline for our big day that allowed things to move along very smoothly. I've been to weddings before in which the guests end up waiting around for long periods of time and even get bored. We definitely avoided that by following Chantal's guidance and timeline. Our guests commented over and over again about how fun the event was and how much more they enjoyed it than other weddings they had been to. Chantal set up the decorations we brought ourselves, along with contributing some of her own. The ceremony set up and arch were stunning and looked great in pictures. Overall, I could not have asked for a better person to work with for our wedding! I would absolutely recommend Forma Weddings to any of my friends. Thanks Chantal!

Sent on 12/31/2017