Forma Weddings Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Janet Married on 12/03/2022

Beautiful Decorations

She did an amazing job! Always made sure I was happy with the choices she had and never hedistated to answer any of my questions always available. Decorations we're beautiful everyone complimented it. It was simple but looked so elegant all the draping, lights
    She definitely knows how to treat her customers! I definitely recommended hiring her she would not disappoint you!
    Thank you Forma wedding for making my special day beautiful!
    Rebecca O. Married on 10/08/2022

Best coordinator ever!!!!

I can’t recommend Chantal enough!!! She is absolutely incredible! We got married at a friends house, so there were many moving parts since it was not a traditional venue. Chantal did an amazing job the day of making sure everything ran perfectly!

Leading up to our wedding she was helpful and responsive! We would get on calls and bounce ideas off of each other. We even met at the venue a couple times leading up to the wedding to talk through the flow and ideas we had for the space.

I also hired Chantal to do the flowers for my wedding. I am not super particular so I gave her just a basic idea of what I was thinking and let her do the rest. The flowers turned out better then i could have imagined!! She took my basic idea and made it amazing!!

Chantal is so warm and bubbly! She made our whole wedding better! I couldn’t imagine our day without her!!
  • Anneka
    Anneka S. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Forma Weddings is worth it!

Chantal is a lovely person, wedding coordinator, and florist.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Olivia
    Olivia K. Married on 09/04/2022

Beautiful Final Touch!

We hired Forma Weddings to add ceiling drapery and lights to the reception area for my daughter's wedding. They did a marvelous job and it added a beautiful, elegant touch to the venue! I would definitely hire them again!
    Laura J. Married on 09/03/2022

Chantal is fantastic!

Chantal was a tremendous help to us during our wedding planning process. Our wedding day wouldn't have gone so well without all of her help! She is easy to work with and took so much stress out of the planning process, and we cannot thank her enough for that. We definitely recommend her!
    Susan G. Married on 07/16/2022

5 STARS all around!!!

We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner. Chantal followed through with every single detail, big and small..Our day was fantastic, and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing..
    Donna W. Married on 07/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Far, Far Exceeded Expectations!

Chantal is a dream to work with! She went far above-and-beyond our expectations. Two days before our scaled-down-due-to-Covid wedding, the bride and groom saw the sight-unseen venue, Lover's Point Park, Pacific Grove. There was a very prominent power supply structure that might be in photos. We immediately contacted Chantal and she was committed to offering alternative venue suggestions and using her contacts. Not wanting to change our venue another time, we told her we would make the best of it. Unbeknownst to us and of her own initiative, Chantal arrived early and fashioned a bamboo wall in front of the unsightly structure. During the ceremony, she physically kept it in place to combat the winds and even cut her hand in the process and selflessly didn't make a big deal about it. Beyond this wonderful Herculean effort, she designed beautiful bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres in the perfect colors. She was extremely accommodating to our needs and wishes and communicative throughout. You will not be disappointed working with Chantal. She is the BEST!
    Alison G. Married on 07/03/2022

Absolutely Perfect!!! A++

Chantal Forma is the consummate wedding professional: able to balance absolute professionalism with the ability to make hosts and guests feel like family. Every step of the way, through every conversation, she was an absolute joy to work with! She is experienced and attentive, while also being creative, positive, and warm. She is an extraordinary listener and, attentive to every detail, seamlessly created my dream wedding. Best of all, her lovely personality continually inspired and excited us for our big day. We adore Chantal and truly can’t thank her enough for making our day so unforgettably special!
  • Tiana
    Tiana Married on 05/21/2022

Literal Superwoman

When I first started planning my wedding it was back in 2020 for a 2021 wedding. We finally had our wedding this past weekend in May 2022 and I finally met Chantal for the first time the Friday before my wedding. Despite never meeting in person before that, I knew I was in good hands from the get-go because Chantal always kept in high communication with me over the course of those two very long years! As for the day of my wedding, I'm pretty confident in saying that without Chantal there, my wedding day would not have been the same. She is incredible from her efficiency/able to solve problems, down to her professionalism. I'm also pretty sure she is the nicest person I've ever met? A few things went wrong that were completely my fault (mostly me and my timeliness due to the busyness of the weekend) and not once did she ever make me feel bad about it or even mention it being an issue at all. I could go on and on but the moral of the story is that thanks to Chantal, our special day was seriously OUR day. Like, we could enjoy it and not stress and we were able to soak in every little moment. It's people like Chantal that make you realize how invaluable it is to have people like that around you on your wedding day. We are just so, so appreciative and happy.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca A. Married on 01/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So glad we worked with Chantal Forma!

Our venue recommended working with Chantal Forma of Forma Weddings, and we are so happy to have found her! She set up ceiling drapery, fairy lights, and a backdrop behind our sweetheart table. Everything looked gorgeous and really enhanced the scenery! Chantal also offered day-of coordination and decoration set up, though I already had someone taking care of that, it's nice to know she offers that as well! She is friendly, responsive, and professional. I would definitely recommend working with her!
    Lindsey Married on 12/04/2021

Absolutely incredible

Chantal is absolutely amazing! She made everything super easy and stress-free. Everything she did from the decor, setting up, and the beautiful bouquets came out amazing and I could not have been happier.
  • Suzie
    Suzie H. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful wedding

I highly recommend Chantal. She respected my budget and especially followed my desire for certain floral colors to be used throughout the wedding. She nailed it! She was flexible when I would change my mind on a part of the order and making my dream wedding come alive.
  • Cristina
    Cristina M. Married on 10/01/2021

Fall Wedding 2021!

Chantal is flat out such an amazing human! She truly wants the best for you and your vision when it comes to your special day. From corsages to event decor she is literally such a talented individual! My bridal bouquet was beautiful and completely what I envisioned myself walking down the aisle with.
    Forma wedding made our: centerpieces, floral wooden arch with drape, bridal bouquet, corsages, boutonnières, reception draping and lighting)

Thank you so much!
    -The Shorts
    Lynn R. Married on 09/25/2021

Chantel Forma

Thank you Chantel for helping us with the details of this wedding! You were very willing to help us with any of the ideas we had and the floral arrangements were absolutely stunning-exactly like the pictures that Shannon shared with you from Pinterest.
    Your positive attitude and pleasant demeanor made planning this wedding so enjoyable.Good luck to you-I hope you become a premier wedding planner in the Carmel/Monterey area!!
    Shannon C. Married on 09/25/2021

Forma Events is AMAZING

WOW! My husband and I can’t say enough good things about Chantal. She was absolutely amazing and made our wedding dreams a reality. This one woman band also does floral and I’m still in awe of how beautiful all of our arrangements turned out. Thank you Chantal for being a part of our day and making it so special!
    Abigail S. Married on 09/04/2021

Chantal is the Best!

We HIGHLY recommend Forma Weddings. We first met Chantal in October 2020 and she coordinated our wedding in September of 2021. Throughout the entire year leading up to our wedding, Chantal was always happy to meet with us, answer questions, give vendor or wedding detail recommendations, and ultimately helped us pull off our special day this past fall. On our wedding day, Chantal took the reins and made it all happen. She was present for our rehearsal and our whole wedding day to make sure every detail was perfect and that everything went smoothly. Chantal also was our florist...our florals were absolutely beautiful. She really made all the details come together and coordinated a beautiful wedding day. We cannot thank her enough and are grateful for not only a wedding coordinator and florist, but a friend.
    Jilli C. Married on 08/28/2021

Russo Wedding 2022

Chantal did an excellent job coordinating/ decorating and doing all flower arrangements for the wedding. Her professionalism is incredibly admirable. She is extremely detail oriented and made my wedding day the best it could possibly be. I appreciate all her help and would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
    Sandi M. Married on 08/28/2021

Overall Amazing Wedding Experience

Chantal is a natural with making your wedding vision come to life. She has so many connections and great insight to help you achieve your dream wedding. She is such a hard worker and gives 100% to everything you need her to do to make your day as perfect as possible all with a smile on her face and a calm demeanor. She is very talented in transforming a space and making it absolutely beautiful and helping the wedding party with what every they need. She is also extremely talented with floral design. I highly recommend Forma Weddings for your wedding. All of our family and friends said that this was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thank you Chantal for making my daughter and son in law's dream come true!
  • Christina
    Christina P. Married on 08/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Working with Chantal was the best!

We had Chantal as our wedding coordinator for our wedding in Aug 2021. I can't say enough about everything she did to support us. Our wedding date was change because of COVID and she helped with the transition of date with our vendors. On the day of she not only helped with all the normal wedding stuff but also, my 1 year old took a shine to her so she was doing it all while holding a toddler! During the actual planning process she was perfect at keeping me and my husband on deadline with all the planning things (stuff we hate doing) without being pushy. I know you only get married once but if we did it again we'd hire Chantal again for sure :)
    Laura D. Married on 07/17/2021

Beautiful day!

Chantal is such a dream to work with. She listens to what you want and creates exactly that! She helped create such a beautiful day for us. We highly recommend Forma Weddings.
    - Nick and Laura
    Mara C. Married on 07/08/2021

Magical Wedding

Chantal Forma was wonderful. She created a magical atmosphere for our daughter's wedding, and attended to our every wish. The decor, lighting, table settings, oversight of all parts of the event -- all were done professionally and with great imagination. Beautiful! All the guests were calling it a wonderland! Highly recommend using Forma Weddings for any occasion. I know we will call on her in the future to help created other magical events.
    Shaler C. Married on 07/03/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator & Decorator

Forma Weddings did such a phenomenal job organizing everything and making our wedding seamless. Chantal is such a pleasure to work with and handled everything with such a positive and fun attitude. We couldn’t recommend anyone more enjoyable and qualified than Forma Weddings.
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further for the best wedding planner ever!

Chantal's planning and coordination for our wedding made it the most amazing event EVER! She took her time to get to know us as a couple, and came up with thoughtful suggestions for decor, food, entertainment, etc. She met up with us several times before the event, and even brought her own supplies and "Mary Poppins bag" full of wedding day emergency items like zip ties, nails, scissors, etc. She took care of all the little details and stresses behind the scenes, allowing us to fully enjoy our wedding day without worrying about a single detail. No detail is too small for Chantal - from floral arrangements, placing the perfect arbor draping, to even refilling the paper towels in the bathroom! Beyond all this, Chantal is the kindest and most gracious person! She spent the night laughing and dancing with us, getting to know our vendors and guests, and truly feels like part of the family. Her attitude and amazing energy really helped make our wedding day a success! We LOVE Chantal and will not be considering any other coordinator for future weddings in our family. She will be coordinating wedding #3 later this year, and we are positive it will be an equal success. We love Chantal!!!!!!
    Peggy S. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Went Above and Beyond!

If I could give Chantal 10 stars, I would. She was amazing! Every little detail was attended to. She helped to make my son and daughter-in-law's wedding so special. I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew Chantal would take care of everyting. I highly recommend!
    Allie K. Married on 05/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Chantal is the absolute BEST!!

We decided to hire Chantal to help with decor and setup at our venue. and WOW I am so thanful we did. She was familar with our venue and had a TON of recommendations we didn't even think of. It was also a HUGE help that she handled the floral coordination for us. I sent her a couple of pictures and turned my inspiration into reality. She went above and beyond on the day of our wedding as well and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. I would highly recommend Chatal for your wedding decor/coordination needs!!
illustration stars