ForeverWed Supply Co. Reviews

61 | Mount Vernon, WA

61 Reviews for ForeverWed Supply Co.

61 ForeverWed Supply Co. Reviews

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

We ordered the sand ceremony picture frame and it is absolutely beautiful the pictures do not do it justice and the customer service was top rate I cannot believe how fast we received our item thank you very much

Mary · Married on 08/29/2015

I really appreciate the patience and assistance given when I call and did have proper information when requesting a particular product.

J · Married on 08/08/2015

Excellent vendor...rest assured you have selected a professional!

Christina · Married on 07/18/2015

Very professional and it is a pleasure to work with a company who is respectful to their clients and informative. Love their products and would definitely use them again. They helped to make my son's wedding day a very special one! :-)

Alison · Married on 04/26/2015

Great products & quick turn-around from online order to our doorstep. Thank you for the great customer experience!

I ordered mini personalized chocolate bars for my wedding and I could not be happier that I chose to order from foreverwed! A lot of places sell what I was looking for but the variety of designs and price at foreverwed had me sold. I ordered two color wrappers lavender and plum and a member of the staff contacted me the next day making sure they understood my order correctly and even provided me with a proof to approve of before they went into production. The wrappers were more beautiful in person than I could have ever imagined and the colors were exactly as pictured if not better. these turned out to be one of my favorite little touches and I cannot wait to give them out at my wedding! They took about a week to get to me after they shipped and none were melted.

Excellent, fast, friendly, high quality, responsive, and reasonably price.

Delighted with our mint tins. We had them fill the tins, place the stickers and seal the tins. The quality of the stickers, print and workmanship are outstanding. We also ordered an engraved cake cutting set which looks exactly as pictured. Pricing was very fair and delivery was prompt. We are thrilled we chose to work with this vendor on such an important event.

Rick · Married on 05/24/2014

What great service! Light speed responsiveness and extremely helpful in working out my order issue. (My fault not theirs) Made changes and finished my order in minutes. Katie in customer service is a rock star! Thank you for making it a worry free experience!

Suzanne · Married on 05/17/2014

Words can not explain the wonderful customer service I received from this company.
    I am a wedding planner and had a wedding date moved up due to deployment of the groom. The staff at this company went above and beyond to get me the engraved product in a few days. I had tried many companies who stuck with their 5 day turnaround policy before getting reaching them. The professionalism and willingness to help was a awesome experience. Can't thank them enough

vicki · Married on 05/04/2014

Please don't hesitate to order from Forever Wed. They are an excellent company to order from along with their warm personalized customer service department you will be extremely happy and satisfied with your order. They go above and beyond any expectations and know your order and event will be PERFECT thanks to them. Vicki

Camila · Married on 01/11/2014

Very unique wedding supplies and gifts here!! The processing is very quick and simple. Great prices for their beautiful pieces. Highly recommend their service.

Harriet · Married on 06/22/2013

Purchased gifts from ForeverWed and they are just magnificent. This place has beautiful gifts and favors to choose from. I'm glad I found ForeverWed!

• Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 06/08/2013

The ordering process was very simple. The order was processed quickly and even contained a few extra wrappers (I got beautiful peacock tins to go with my theme) I just bought a bag of candy at the store for filling which worked out well. Everyone at the wedding loved them. I would definitely order again if the need arises.

Katherina · Married on 04/13/2013

Beautiful gifts and favors can be purchased here. I love ForeverWed! I bought amazing favors here. Highly recommend everyone to come here!

Donna · Married on 12/01/2012

Got our personalized mint tins they looked awesome everyone enjoyed them. They looked great!

High quality unique wedding favors and supplies. I ordered my favors and bridal party gifts from them. Both were received in a timely manner and were packaged very securely and were all received undamaged. I may order some favor tags/ribbon from them as well. Items are decently priced and they have frequent sales/coupon codes.

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2012

We purchased a sand ceremony shadow box from Foreverwed, we searched the web trying to find the right one and they were the only store that had them until July 31st. Which was way past our wedding.

Not only did they get the item to us in time but they were able to provide us with a proof of the item and our engraving right through their live chat service. Made ordering way easy! No guesswork on what I was ordering. The shadow box arrived exactly when they said it would and was packaged great.

From Customer service to the ordering process, this site made ordering so easy. I would definitely order from them again!

megan · Married on 04/28/2012

I ordered my favors from foreverwedstore.com. They came in and they are great quality for what i paid for them. I ordered other things and they are of good quality too. I would recommend ordering from them, definitely.

Margaret · Married on 04/07/2012

Very happy with their service. I placed order with them two weeks before my wedding and had some items that needed a little more customization that a normal item. My husband is from Russia and we needed a few items engraved in his language. Foreverwed was able to make the order for us, engrave the items in Russian & English and get them to us before the wedding. I only had a few days of margin between the order date and arrival date. The items arrived exactly when we were told they would, Tracy in customer service was Awesome going over each item with us making sure not a detail was left out. We ended up even ordering some extra mint tin favors which my guests absolutely loved. Thank you guys for going the extra mile!!!!

Tanya · Married on 04/06/2012

I just wanted to send this email to say I was very please with my miniature wine bottle labels and miniature candy bars. My husband 50th Birthday was a great success and I received so many complements regarding the favors! Looking forward to doing business with you in the very near future

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2012

We received our shipment 4 days after we ordered, exactly when they told us we would. We were very happy with the quality of the items and how nice the engraving turned out. Their customer service team took the time to go over our order with us that we placed online and went over every detail of the order. Our attendants loved their gifts! Their hard work and dedication really helped make our special day wonderful.

Myca · Married on 03/10/2012

I got personalized mint tins from this web-site and they are adorable. Thank you for working so closely with us to get the order exactly how we wanted it! We got so many compliments!!!

Angela · Married on 02/04/2012

This company is excellent. We used their proof process through live chat to order mint tins, it made personalization so easy. Saw our proofs within a few minutes, our order shipped out the next day. Loved the work they did for me.

Jessie · Married on 06/05/2010

We absolutely loved this store, a little skeptical at first, made a small order on May 7 which shipped the day after I ordered.

Made a larger order on May 14th, customer service called us to go over the order and made sure our engraving was correct, (Im so glad they did! I misspelled a name) so correcting this was easy! order arrived exactly when they said it would. The quality of the product and engraving was great!

Made a final order on May 31st which was so last minute for wedding favors! We ordered water labels, mint tins and some chocolates. Again just a great experience with customer service and their production team. I was sent a proof of what my order would look like, I had to approve the artwork, which we did immediately! The product looked exactly like our proofs! the colors were a perfect match to our wedding theme just as requested. Ordering couldn't have been easier.

We will definitely recommend ForeverWed to our friends and family!