Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

60 Reviews for ForeverWed Supply Co.

56 ForeverWed Supply Co. Reviews

I personally had a great experience with Desiree whom was extremely helpful & accommodating. Nice selections to choose from as well. Overall highly recommended A+ Keep up the fine work.
Thanks,
~Corey & Margaret Jones

Profile Picture Corey, 8/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered our wedding favors from ForeverWed and were very pleased with the entire process. I emailed them first with some questions, and received a helpful and friendly response within an hour—and they even informed me of a coupon they were offering at the time! Truly top-notch customer service. The prices were reasonable, the items arrived in perfect condition and well within the stated time frame (they also provided tracking information), and we LOVED the favors. They were exactly what we were looking for—mint tins with doves on them. There's no required minimum for orders, either, which was nice since we only needed 25 for our small wedding reception. The whole process went very smoothly. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User5508373, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered the sand ceremony picture frame and it is absolutely beautiful the pictures do not do it justice and the customer service was top rate I cannot believe how fast we received our item thank you very much

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I really appreciate the patience and assistance given when I call and did have proper information when requesting a particular product.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Excellent vendor...rest assured you have selected a professional!

Profile Picture J, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very professional and it is a pleasure to work with a company who is respectful to their clients and informative. Love their products and would definitely use them again. They helped to make my son's wedding day a very special one! :-)

Profile Picture Christina, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had very specific questions regarding ability to order extra small vases for the sand ceremony at our wedding. We wanted to include our children in the ceremony which required 3 additional small vases with the first initial of their name etched in the glass. My email was answered by 'Desiree'. She was very helpful in making sure the order was correct and shipped out promptly. I also ordered 2 Memorial candles and a decorative box for the wedding gift/cards. I thought they were quite expensive....but there are times when peace of mind is priceless. :-)

Profile Picture Claudette, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Great products & quick turn-around from online order to our doorstep. Thank you for the great customer experience!

Profile Picture Alison, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered mini personalized chocolate bars for my wedding and I could not be happier that I chose to order from foreverwed! A lot of places sell what I was looking for but the variety of designs and price at foreverwed had me sold. I ordered two color wrappers lavender and plum and a member of the staff contacted me the next day making sure they understood my order correctly and even provided me with a proof to approve of before they went into production. The wrappers were more beautiful in person than I could have ever imagined and the colors were exactly as pictured if not better. these turned out to be one of my favorite little touches and I cannot wait to give them out at my wedding! They took about a week to get to me after they shipped and none were melted.

Profile Picture User4439658, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Excellent, fast, friendly, high quality, responsive, and reasonably price.

Profile Picture User4503758, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Delighted with our mint tins. We had them fill the tins, place the stickers and seal the tins. The quality of the stickers, print and workmanship are outstanding. We also ordered an engraved cake cutting set which looks exactly as pictured. Pricing was very fair and delivery was prompt. We are thrilled we chose to work with this vendor on such an important event.

Profile Picture User4328348, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

ForeverWed has very reasonable pricing and always has great deals and sales going on. We were looking for something very unique for our wedding and found the perfect items at this company. We're thrilled since for sure it's something we haven't seen before at any other wedding. Shipping was on time and in good shape. We'd definitely order from them again!

Profile Picture User3767645, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

What great service! Light speed responsiveness and extremely helpful in working out my order issue. (My fault not theirs) Made changes and finished my order in minutes. Katie in customer service is a rock star! Thank you for making it a worry free experience!

Profile Picture Rick, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Words can not explain the wonderful customer service I received from this company.
I am a wedding planner and had a wedding date moved up due to deployment of the groom. The staff at this company went above and beyond to get me the engraved product in a few days. I had tried many companies who stuck with their 5 day turnaround policy before getting reaching them. The professionalism and willingness to help was a awesome experience. Can't thank them enough

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Please don't hesitate to order from Forever Wed. They are an excellent company to order from along with their warm personalized customer service department you will be extremely happy and satisfied with your order. They go above and beyond any expectations and know your order and event will be PERFECT thanks to them. Vicki

Profile Picture vicki, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies
2.3

We found and ordered a beautiful shadow box for our unity sand ceremony. We were extremely disappointed when we received it as we immediately noticed a scratch on one side, a flaw in the paint on another, the personalized engraving of our names & the wedding date appeared dirty, and most importantly....the glass on the front of the frame had snowflakes on it! Our wedding is in April, on the beach.... The glass we ordered was plain, although they claim that I ordered the snowflakes.
After calling and emailing customer service, and attaching pictures of the damage, we had to pay $18 to mail the frame back. 3 weeks later, we received the same frame back with new glass, slightly cleaned up engraving, and an even bigger scratch on the frame than what was there the first time. I don't see the point in contacting them and paying another $18 to ship the frame back, because this company apparently is not capable of producing a quality product.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very unique wedding supplies and gifts here!! The processing is very quick and simple. Great prices for their beautiful pieces. Highly recommend their service.

Profile Picture Camila, 1/11/14, 4 Reviews
4.2

Received favors from here in great condition and boxed very well.

Profile Picture User3054653, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Purchased gifts from ForeverWed and they are just magnificent. This place has beautiful gifts and favors to choose from. I'm glad I found ForeverWed!

Profile Picture Harriet, 6/22/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

The ordering process was very simple. The order was processed quickly and even contained a few extra wrappers (I got beautiful peacock tins to go with my theme) I just bought a bag of candy at the store for filling which worked out well. Everyone at the wedding loved them. I would definitely order again if the need arises.

Profile Picture Sylvia, 6/8/13, 8 Reviews

Great vendor. Great customer service. And fast shipping

Profile Picture User7890032, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Beautiful gifts and favors can be purchased here. I love ForeverWed! I bought amazing favors here. Highly recommend everyone to come here!

Profile Picture Katherina, 4/13/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Got our personalized mint tins they looked awesome everyone enjoyed them. They looked great!

Profile Picture Donna, 12/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

High quality unique wedding favors and supplies. I ordered my favors and bridal party gifts from them. Both were received in a timely manner and were packaged very securely and were all received undamaged. I may order some favor tags/ribbon from them as well. Items are decently priced and they have frequent sales/coupon codes.

Profile Picture User2711503, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered several items that were engraved but our favorite was our black sand ceremony shadow box. They don't have a preview option on their website so I had to use the live chat function to see if I could get help with the font selection. Not only did they email me a preview of the shadow box and design the glass exactly as we specified sending several proofs to us during the process but they added a white fill to the personalization on the black box that made our personalization pop. The box looks awesome. Everyone at the wedding loved it and I can't say "Thank you" enough.

Profile Picture User2669982, 2+ years ago, 1 Review