4071 Hannegan Road Suite S, Bellingham, WA 98229 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Olde English Crackers

Olde English Crackers has been custom-designing wedding cracker favors in the United States since 1992. Our exclusive designs are carefully hand-crafted using the finest materials and filled with gift items ranging from fun and informal to more elegant and romantic. We believe you will not find a better quality for cost wedding cracker anywhere in today's market.

Olde English Crackers offers a unique variety of Wedding and Party Favors including the following:

• Fill Your Own: Our fill your own wedding crackers are available in a number of fully assembled traditional designs complete with the tissue crown (paper party hat) and standard motto (joke or riddle) already enclosed. All you have to do is add your own small gift offerings. Price range $1.90 - $2.60 per cracker.
  • Ready Filled: Our ready filled crackers also are available in a range of traditional designs and are supplied already filled with one or more of our more popular wedding themed favors. Price range $1.50 - $4.25 per cracker.
  • Custom -Designed: With our custom design option customers are able to choose not only the decorative design of their crackers, but also the quantity and type of gifts that they want enclosed, including personalized items and gifts that they have sourced themselves. Price range $2.20 - $6.00 per cracker; average cost $2.85 per cracker

Our wedding crackers will bring an atmosphere of fun and excitement to your special event that is impossible to obtain with other types of individual decorative favors. The element of surprise surrounding the popping of the cracker and release of the gifts concealed inside is guaranteed to impress and entertain wedding guests of all ages and backgrounds.

Please visit us online for more information on this unique party favor product and a full listing of our wedding and party crackers.

Follow Olde English Crackers on

q19c8187 copy
6304d473fcf33630 1402264482463 wedding31

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Olde English Crackers

Excellent, very quick service. The crackers were exactly as I ordered. They even included a note from the bride and groom (they were wedding crackers). I would certainly order from then again without hesitation.

Sent on 04/22/2016

I ordered 65 crackers for my daughter's wedding. The crackers that came were beautiful! The one end had been left open as I had requested so we could fill them with chocolates made locally and were very easy to finish closing. The ribbons were the perfect color. They came in a bubble wrap filled box that protected them perfectly. We ordered two types of bubbles and they even wrote on the box which bubbles were packed where. They called when they ran out of one item to see what they could substitute for us. And they emailed to let us know our order was shipped. I thought this company was wonderful to work with! I have 2 comments that, while not necessarily criticisms, wish could have been a little better. First, the hats were only purple, red and yellow. I thought there would be more color variety but not a big deal. Second, the wedding bells attached to the cards were too small and you couldn't hear them ring unless the whole table was using theirs. Again, not a big deal. Our guests found them to be great fun. We always have crackers at Christmas and my family has asked me to please buy them from Olde English Crackers from now on. I think that says a lot!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Gary and the Olde English Crackers team were able to make custom crackers for us as wedding favors. The favors were elegant and beautiful, and we couldn't have asked for a better end result. Thank you very much!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Olde English Crackers FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 8-13 Days
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes