157 Reviews for Forever in Love

Non-Religious (2)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
156 Forever in Love Reviews

Absolutely great company, Linda was able to help us on the short notice organize our beautiful wedding ,thank you very much, very recommended

Profile Picture anton, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would like to thank Forever in Love for making my beach wedding a perfect one! Your professionalism, dedication and customer service exceeded our expectations! Every staff member I had the chance to work with was very welcoming and open to help me with my questions and special requests. The wedding decoration was a dream come true.. I loved every single aspect of it!! Thank you Linda for going above and beyond with everything. We loved our small but special beach wedding and it was because of you and your staff. Special thanks to Damari, Frank (officiant), Alejandro (photographer) and the guitar player at the ceremony for your collaboration in making our day a very special one forever.

THANK YOU Forever in Love for making of our beach wedding a very special one!!

Profile Picture Yisandra, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

From the beginning Linda has been one of the most reassuring and comforting things about wedding planning. If not the only thing at times. We were very impressed by her professionalism and dedication to her clients!

Profile Picture zena, 3/2/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We worked with Linda and her team in Forever in Love for our wedding ceremony on October 16th, 2016. I have no words to say how easy it was to work with her. We had a destination wedding and she helped us to find vendors, she coordinated our ceremony and it was beautiful. We had a beach ceremony, and we had a rainy day, but with Linda's every-minute support and flexibility, we took the chance, we had our dream wedding at the beach and were blessed with just a couple of drops of rain, which did not ruin the moment. Linda and her team were there through the entire event, and even helped our photographer grabbing the umbrella during a windy and almost wet session of pictures after the ceremony. We highly recommend her! So much that we took the time to share our great expirience with other couples trying to decide with whom they should work for a wedding in Florida.

Profile Picture Fabiola, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Forever in Love are the best !! Having such a short time to make the wedding of my Dreams happen, all the way from Brooklyn, NY to Hollywood Beach, Florida.. Forever in Love made it all possible. Every detail every wish just everything I wanted there it was. Linda and her crew are the best. Thank so much for making MY DREAM BEACH WEDDING as beautiful as I imagined it.
Forever in Love will make it happen They are the best don't hesitate to book with them!!

Profile Picture Edith, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Planning

My experience with Forever in Love was awesome. Any issue or questions I had they respond back asap. I never had to wait on any responses and the whole process was very detailed, so there were no surprises. As far as my wedding set up and photos everything was the way I wanted and was just beautiful. They also give you options on the best locations within the area if you don't have an idea and prices were also reasonable . I would definitely recommend them for anyone else looking to do there wedding on the beach. There whole process for getting everything done for your wedding is very convenient for you, specially for me living out of state.

Profile Picture Toni, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Its been about a month since my big day 9 July on Hollywood Beach. I could not get over the amount of support and breath taking memories I had and forever in love played a huge part in this. I was so blessed to have Linda to coordinate with and being military miles away in another state was scary. However Linda and her team of professionals made everything perfect. I change my mind about a million times and every time Linda was right there. My day off coordinator was Lisa was amazing she came to the home the day prior just to ensure a smooth transition and gave me great advise. Damaris was my officiant and was helpful for my rehearsal and day of chaos. She was very professional and when we forgot to write our vows, which she knew we would she saved us right on the beach with her pre written vows. When I started freaking out for being late or things not going right she was there to calm me nerves. The photographer Greg was also a blessing. I arrived by yacht and wanted him there as we came into the dock. He was there waiting and got some beautiful pictures of me. He even took my cell phone and gave me a speech because I was losing my mind lol. He told me if I didn't focus on the special day and let the little things go I would have aweful pictures , so I straighten up and got to posing. When I mean everything was awesome it was and I can't thank everyone enough. My day was unique and special with the help of forever in love.

Profile Picture Bernadette, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Thank you for your professionalism, support and excelent customer service throughout all our wedding planning process. You were able to understand 100% our needs and you helped us making our wedding more than perfect!

Many thanks to you and your team, you exceeded our expectations and made us feel grateful at all times.

Profile Picture Julia, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Partial Planning

Such a beautiful ceremony. Thank you for making our wedding a day to never forget!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Full Planning, Destination

Very flexible, patient and willing to travel. I liked that they also helped me write my own service.

Profile Picture Tracy, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

First of all, if you are reading this, probably all you wanna know is: "Are they the best people to help me?" Let me cut to the chase here in case you are running out of time. YES, THEY ARE! You will not find anybody more prepared and invested to help you with this task.

Working with Forever in Love was an absolute delight. Me and my husband were looking for someone to help us with our wedding since we both have very busy lives and were not gonna be able to be that invested in organizing everything.

Forever in love made it so easy. A couple of meeting to decide the venus, decoration and small details and BOOM, they literally took care of everything!!

We had a beach wedding and it was literally breathtaking. Everything was perfect and they made it so easy!

Don't hesitate in picking them to help you out, you won't regret. If you have any questions or want to see pictures of the beautiful wedding, please don't hesitate in contacting me :)

Profile Picture Bruno, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Ceremony, Non-Religious

At first, I was doubtful because I found them online and not through a direct recommendation. However, they exceeded my expectations. They were attentive to details, very professional, and were watchful for the weather because my wedding was on the beach and they even contacted my venue for a "plan b" in case it rained. Everything went off without a glitch and exactly how I envisioned it. I highly recommend Forever in Love.

Profile Picture Betty, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Linda was one of my most essential components of my wedding. She provided insight and calm to a very hectic yet exciting day. I fully recommend her for the day of the event planning and coordination. It was well worth having someone to rely on for all the things/issues that invariably pop up when having such a big event. I owe her my sanity.

Profile Picture User6083183, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious, Ceremony, Reception

We used Forever In Love to plan our beach wedding in Miami. With only 3 weeks to plan the wedding, Linda made it so easy and seamless. She didn't only plan the wedding but she also made suggestions as to which hotel we should stay while in Miami. We used the license by mail service because we live in Canada and didn't have time to get the license when we arrive in Miami. I would recommend using this service if you are short for time.

When we arrived on the beach beside the W Hotel, Linda and her team including Rev. Kenneth Claus were there waiting for us. Everything went extremely well, if you want a stress free wedding please contact Linda at Forever In Love she will make it happen!!!

Thank you Linda for making our special day even more special.

Profile Picture User5353318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

What can I say about a consumate professional such as Linda. She never balked even when we told her we were a lesbian couple living in two different countries and the wedding was only a few weeks away. She managed to hold our hand through a process that involved a marriage license that traveled from Miami to Puerto Rico to the Honduran consulate and back to Miami. And her ceremony was hearfelt.

Profile Picture Mirka, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Forever in Love was amazing !!!! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. The poems and words spoken at my ceremony were so beautiful and came from the heart! I would recommend to everybody.

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We decided to work with Linda and "Forever in love" after comparing services and prices with other companies. Linda provided the best prices and very high quality of services.
Our ceremony took place in a nice location on the beach, setup was done perfectly, all decoration and flowers were great. The violinist and the sand ceremony were provided by company as well and it it added the special beauty to our ceremony.
We highly recommend "forever in love" for all couples planning to have an unique and special wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Anastasia, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Everyone talks about how stressful it is to plan a wedding as a bride and I can very happily say that I did not feel any stress throughout the whole process because of the excellent customer service from Linda and her team. Everything was PERFECT!!!!

Profile Picture Mireille , 12/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Linda did an amazing job listening to what we wanted for our special day. We were planning a wedding from another state and she made it so easy and stress free! Our day was perfect and the decorations were stunning. I would highly recommend Forever In Love to anyone looking to have a gorgeous and stress free wedding!

Profile Picture User3779469, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I can't begin to tell you how pleased and amazed i was by the work of everyone in FOREVER in LOVE,
from the planning of the event to responding promptly and detailed with everything we needed. Linda was incredible in knowing exactly what we needed & how to execute it. The day of our grand day, they even patiently waited as family members arrived, and proceeded with such professional and elegant manner. I will forever remember that fateful day and truly would recommend their services to anyone.

Profile Picture User4572253, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Forever in Love did a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony. I was originally overwhelmed with all of the planning a wedding entails, but Linda made me feel confident that everything would be taken care of. Indeed, everything exceeded our expectations. The violinist was even able to play a unique and largely unknown song we requested! I'd recommend this company to anyone planning a beach wedding, especially from another state as we have done.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/18/14, 1 Review

The staff at Forever in Love made planning our destination wedding in Miami a breeze. They were extremely professional and easy to work with leading up to and the day of the wedding. I'm so glad we used Forever in Love because they made sure our wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

We absoulutly loved forever in love! Lupe was professional and made sure my day was perfect! We would defiantly use them again!!!

Profile Picture shana, 5/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Amazing and professional team. Everything was beautifully decorated and forever in love made my wedding a success.

Profile Picture Karine, 4/1/14, 1 Review