Foreman Event Co. Reviews

13 | Asheville, NC

13 Reviews for Foreman Event Co.

Foreman Event Co. 1
Foreman Event Co. 6
Foreman Event Co. 7
  • Adrian

Adrian Piechowicz · Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding Ninja & Personal Hero!

Hiring Gevony was the best decision we made for our wedding. We had a destination wedding which comes with its own set of challenges. As our big day approached it became very apparent to me that we had an amazing teammate that was all about our vision for the day. Your wedding day will whiz by so fast, but Gevony will make sure every little detail is attended to. When it all finally happened I didn't feel any stress and had the very best time at our wedding. It was magical, thanks in no small part to Gevony.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Foreman Event Co. 8

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Adrian! It was great getting to know you and Tara! It was such a wonderful wedding and I am so grateful I was able to be a part of it!
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 07/05/2019

Our day was so much more perfect than I could have even imagined!

Like so many other couples, my husband and I were pretty intimidated by the price tag that comes with the wedding we knew we wanted. When we started adding up all the costs, we naturally asked ourselves what we could cut. We met Gevony and loved her, wanted to work with her, but didn’t know if it would be the right call for us because of our budget. We went with our gut though and decided to hire her as our wedding planner. What we quickly learned was how essential she was to creating our perfect day. No other penny you spend on your wedding day is worth it if you don’t get to enjoy the day itself! From the decor vision, superb organization, calming tone, and willingness to advocate for us, Gevony not only made our day possible, but kept us sane along the way. You can really tell she has a genuine desire to make the day you dreamt of a reality. I can’t even guess how many times we said we were so thankful we had Gevony on our team, especially the week lead up. Even despite the 70% chance of storms the morning of our wedding day for our outdoor ceremony and reception, she made us feel excited and confident that everything would be perfect. And it truly was. Hiring Gevony will ensure your guests are swooning over the decor, your wedding party gets where they need to, your parents figure out how to work an elevator, you get outdoors when your heart is set on it, you have a cheerleader when you’re getting nervous, your car is packed and ready to go at the end of the night, and most importantly, you get to focus on having the best day of your life with the person you love the most. Our forever thanks, Gevony! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Foreman Event Co. 9
    Foreman Event Co. 10
    Foreman Event Co. 11
    Foreman Event Co. 12
    Foreman Event Co. 13

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! I literally laughed out loud about helping your parents with the elevator! Haha!! I absolutely loved working with both you and Adrian! Thank you for choosing me to be your planner!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2019

Foreman Event Co. Is a Wedding Saver!

Planning a wedding is tough but Gevony with Foreman Event Co. made the entire process seamless and stress-free! From our structured meetings about vision and budget to the details for the big day, Gevony helped and encouraged us through the whole wedding planning process.

Gevony has a multitude of local contacts, great ideas, and always puts the bride's/couples wishes first. The day of our wedding she took care of every little detail and question so vendors etc. wouldn't have to come talk to me (I actually got to enjoy the day!).

We LOVE Gevony and HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone getting married. Trust us, the money spent on her as your wedding planner is 1000% worth it for a stress-free, fun wedding day!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you Hannah! You and Brandon were so awesome to work with! I will miss planning with you both! Congratulations again!
  • Hannah or Gerda

Hannah or Gerda · Married on 05/25/2019

Mother of the Bride

Need an exceptional wedding planner? Look no further!

Shortly after my daughter became engaged, she started looking for a wedding planner. Fortunately, she found Gevony Foreman, owner of Foreman Event Company.
    Gevony's tremendous organizational skills, friendly, practical approach, keen knowledge of wedding venues and related expenses, creative ways to save money, and acute ability to recognize and address details, made her an invaluable asset to the successful planning and completion of my daughter's wedding.

During the planning phase, we particularly appreciated Gevony's punctual, timely meetings (which were actually fun!) that kept us on track so that we encountered virtually no last minute details. Gevony also emphasized that during the wedding, all needs should be addressed to her. This graciously redirected any complications away from the bridal party, allowing us to proceed with the festivities as planned.

On the big day, Gevony arrived early and left late. Throughout the wedding Gevony managed people and processes with the utmost professionalism and humor, while calmly reminding us that she had already taken care of or would handle our unexpected needs.
    It would be difficult to overstate how much we enjoyed our daughter's beautiful, stress-free wedding, which Gevony made a reality.

Need a rating? On a scale of 1 to 10, Gevony is off the charts!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Gerda! Thank you so so much for such a thoughtful review! It was such a joy to help plan your daughters wedding, working with wonderful clients like you is what makes my job so much fun!

Connie Reynolds · Married on 10/27/2018

Saved the Day

Gevony worked so hard to make my daughter’s wedding a success. It started to rain and she came up with a quick and beautiful solution! Everyone kept saying “this was your plan B?”. She acted quickly with the help from my daughter in law and the top of our venues barn was transformed into a romantic setting! She saved the day! Thanks again Gevony!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind review Connie! It means so much! It was so great working with you and Jessie to help plan such an incredible day!

Jordan · Married on 10/20/2018

You cannot go wrong with Gevony!

I am so thrilled that I chose Gevony as our coordinator, because she was such an integral part of what made our wedding day so amazing! She really ensured everything ran smoothly the entire day. If an issue arose, she handled it without hesitation, quickly resolving any problems and making sure I was happy with the outcome. She also made sure my fiance and I were comfortable the whole time -- I mentioned we were hungry before the ceremony and suddenly snacks appeared, I needed more time for pictures at the ceremony site before guests sat down and saw us and she somehow was able to divert them to another comfortable waiting area... and these are just some of many such instances. Both of our mothers commented on how wonderful she was as well. But not only was she a perfect choice on our wedding day, she also was extremely helpful for the year leading up to the wedding! She kept me on track with my planning, and also kept me sane even when I was feeling frustrated! Thank you Gevony!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! I am so appreciative of you writing a review for me! It was wonderful working with you! I don't think I will ever forget your wedding, thank you for choosing me as your planner!
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 09/29/2018

Ease your mind on your big day with Gevony

We absolutely loved working with Gevony for our wedding! If you aren't sure about hiring someone to help; I promise the day of you'll love that you did! Gevony ensured that my vendors knew what to do, helped the very large bridal party stay on target, and assisted with any issues that may have come up (such as non-RSVPers and running out of seats). She always helped ease my mind throughout the whole day that everything was fine. I couldn't have asked for a more smooth, perfect wedding day and I owe so much to Gevony for making that happen

Sent on 06/27/2019

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Candace! It was so great to work with you! I loved helping you with your wedding!!

Kalie · Married on 08/18/2018

Gevony was incredible! She coordinated my wedding day and was so helpful in the year leading up. She was always timely, professional, knowledgeable, and so sweet! So sweet that I was a little surprised when she ran our wedding day like a BOSS. She put her foot down when needed and made things happen in the most perfect way. I felt so much weight lifted off my shoulders on my wedding day because I knew she had everything covered -usually before I even thought about it. I can't explain how important having a coordinator is and Gevony is amazing at it!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kalie! You are so sweet! It was such a joy to work with you!

Susan · Married on 07/21/2018

We love Gevony! We hired her for day of coordination but she was right there helping me even before the day of. She was on top of things from the moment she arrived and did not leave until everything was done. If you are looking for a planner she is the one!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Foreman Event Co. 14

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you Susan! You are so sweet. I absolutely loved being a part of your big day!

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Gevony was such an awesome wedding coordinator to work with. I knew from the first phone call I took from her that we would love working with her. She is so organized and so helpful. I honestly do not know how our wedding day would have gone if we did not have her to help us out. She thought of so many things that we would have never thought of until the day of and would have panicked. Our day of the wedding was flawless cause of her as she really helped with assisting the crowed on where to go and do next. Gevony is 100% on board for whatever the bride and groom want or need as well which is a great trait to have as well. Also, we did go ahead and bought the package so we could have her for the rehearsal and thank goodness we did. I do believe that our wedding was seamless due to all her help and coordination.

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Foreman Event Co. 15

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Katie! I loved getting to know you and Taylor! It was so great working with you guys!

Leilani · Married on 04/07/2018

Gevony was absolutely incredible to work with. She was our Day of Coordinator, but also helped so much during the whole planning process. Gevony and her crew made sure I (the bride) was totally calm on the big day. I later found out she even came to the rescue to sew on a button and get a stain out of a couple of our groomsmen’s shirts. She was so organized and made sure everything went off without a hitch. I can’t imagine how crazy the day would have been without her there!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you Leilani! It was so wonderful getting to know you and Dustin!

Paige · Married on 06/30/2017

Fabulous coordinator

Gevony was absolutely wonderful! Such a lifesaver on the day of our wedding. She completely captured my vision and made the wedding venue look stunning! Our wedding day ran smoothly and I was able to enjoy the big day.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Foreman Event Co. 16
    Foreman Event Co. 17
    Foreman Event Co. 18
    Foreman Event Co. 19
    Foreman Event Co. 20

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Paige! Congratulations again to you and Mat! It was such an honor to be part of your big day! It was such a beautiful wedding!

Kirsten · Married on 05/06/2017

Gevony is one of the most passionate, dedicated and organized people I have met! She really has an eye for making your dream wedding into a reality! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Foreman Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you Kirsten! You're the best!