For Your Memories, LLC Reviews

10 Reviews for For Your Memories, LLC

1 User photo

Melanie W. 路 Married on 01/05/2021

Megan is amazing!

Meg was very professional, sweet, and dependable. With every wedding comes hiccups, Meg did a wonderful job making sure I was a stress free bride. She was there every moment I needed her. My advice to any bride is HIRE her! Thanks for making our day so special!!

Sent on 02/03/2020

For Your Memories, LLC's reply:

Wow! I鈥檓 speechless! Thank You 馃檹 Your Wedding is a special day and this all about the love! Thank you! Thank you! Congratulations 馃嵕

Natalya O. 路 Married on 11/01/2020

Perfect day

This was a amazing experience. My wedding day was exactly what a pictured it to be and it was all thanks to megan and her hardwork that made my day perfect.

Sent on 04/24/2020

For Your Memories, LLC's reply:

Thank you for being amazing! You make my work a piece of wedding cake! You even put up with my bad jokes! Thank you for trusting FYM, thank you for the inspiration, and congratulations!! 馃

Lynne T. 路 Married on 10/31/2020

perfect party

My event was perfect due at attention to detail and thoughtfulness through the planning process and actual party

Sent on 05/04/2020

Jeannine C. 路 Married on 04/21/2020

Excellent experience, very professional

Everything was just wonderful It truly was my perfect day thank goodness for the wedding planner!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Jaime A. 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Bridal shower

Megan did an awesome job with my friends shower! She only had about 24 hours notice but got everything together and all set up without any problems! She even took everything back down so we didn鈥檛 have to do a thing but have fun! She answered all my questions and concerns the day of so that I knew everything would go off without a hitch! Thank you Megan!

Sent on 01/29/2020

For Your Memories, LLC's reply:

Thank you! Your friend was so sweet! It was fun to create and the colors you selected were incredible! Imagine what we could鈥檝e done with 48 hours? I鈥檓 so happy that you鈥檙e happy. Thank you and everyone who attended the Bridal Shower! Those as so much fun to plan! Thank you again!
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Full of Ideas!

Megan is super creative and has a ton of great ideas! She was great at helping me create some signs that I needed for my wedding. I wish I hired her earlier in my wedding planning stage as it would have saved me time and stress!

Sent on 03/19/2020

For Your Memories, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! I wish you鈥檇 hired me earlier too! You did an amazing job and, as with everything, worked incredibly hard and made it happen. Congratulations!

Maribelle L. 路 Married on 03/21/2019

Wedding with a twist

Wedding planning is completely exhausting when you want to get everything just perfect. You have all these ideas to combine for a finished product. I was stressed and overwhelmed. Then I met Meg. She put everything in to perspective! I was able to see the bigger picture, not all these little separate things I had to somehow make work. Thank you for helping me make my day so special 鉂わ笍

Sent on 04/21/2020

For Your Memories, LLC's reply:

I try and I want to thank you for your kind words. You made it easy to do my job and it was a pleasure to work with you.

Curtis D. 路 Married on 07/04/2018

Loves Her Work

Megan has a spirit and heart for helping couples through the decision making process. Very creative, full of energy and flexible. Planning done well in advance is best.

Sent on 04/26/2020

For Your Memories, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much for the feedback. It鈥檚 very helpful to know areas I can improve. Your feedback is so important to this process. Thank you very much for taking the time to give your feedback. As always, it鈥檚 a pleasure working with you. I look forward to planning an event in the future!
  • Ana

Ana S. 路 Getting married on 02/19/2022

2.2
      3.0

I had to fire her

She is enthusiastic and creative for positive start. However, she was late to every meeting, had me waiting 30 min up to an hour, disorganized, and unable to meet deadlines, among other things. I am saddened by this because I wanted a planner to take away stress, not add to it. Hopefully she does better because this is not the way you run a business. I just don't understand how a wedding planner can be late every time! I wasn't about to find out day of the wedding if she would be able to be on time.

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Megan

Megan K. 路 Getting married on 10/16/2021

1.6
      2.0
      3.0

Not happy with Service

I hired a wedding planner in hopes of making the planning process go a little smoother. I had 2 meetings with her and in both meetings, we did not get anything accomplished and left both with a really bad migraine. Megan is very upbeat and responsive in regards to communication however she does not listen well to what you want for your wedding. She had good ideas but she wanted my wedding to look different than what I ultimately wanted. I fired her only after 3 weeks of signing the contract.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Megan,
    I鈥檓 very sorry you feel this way. I wish you the best and that your wedding is exactly how you want it to be on that very special day.
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and we wish you all the happiness in the world.