28 Reviews for Flowers By Cindy Wholesale, Inc.

User Photos
Wholesale/Bulk (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
23 Flowers By Cindy Wholesale, Inc. Reviews

Would 100% recommendation Flowers By Cindy. What they created for our wedding was absolutely something out of a fairytale. The arrangements were beautiful and I couldn’t have been more happier with it!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was my pleasure to work with you and the flower arrangements and bridal bouquets were outstanding. The bride was very pleasd with your arrangements, & that is a real compliment as you know how concerned I was about pleasing her. I received many unsolicited compliments from my friends about the beautiful flower arrangements. All the flowers were given to friends and neighbors as we were not in town after the wedding to enjoy them ourselves. Thank you again for being patient and kind to me and I look forward to doing business with you again.

Profile Picture Sally, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers By Cindy Wholesale, Inc. saved my wedding!
My first choice in flowers fell through five days before my wedding and I was seriously stressing! After a bit of research I found Flowers By Cindy Wholesale, Inc. and they put my worries at ease. They had what I needed at great prices.
I definitely suggest this company!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Wholesale/Bulk

We were delighted with our flowers from Flowers by Cindy. Mark was extremely helpful , not overbearing and allowed us to stay within our budget. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, exactly what we wanted and received many compliments from the guests. Changes that we made were easily accommodated. We were very happy with the vendor choice.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mark was very flexible and worked with us to create the vision we wanted at our wedding. The flowers were stunning and we received a lot of complements on our centerpieces.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/17/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The wholesale flowers we purchased for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous -- some of the bouquets still looked beautiful throughout our house more than two weeks later! It was a pleasure to work with Mark who really helped pick the perfect flowers based on pictures. He genuinely wanted to help make our event perfect and wasn't trying to sell more flowers than we needed. We definitely would highly recommend Flowers by Cindy for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Alex, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would definitely recommend Flowers By Cindi. Mark and Cindi will be sure to work with your vision, and make it come to life. Their flowers are absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend this vendor!!!! Mark is great to work with and makes beautiful arrangements within your budget. I did not want to spend a lot on flowers and he respected that and did not pressure me. I was very pleased with his professionalism and prices and of course. The product! None of my guests could tell that I ordered my flowers with a low budget.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mark and company from Flowers By Cindy went above and beyond in providing flowers for my wedding and rental of arbor and linens. They worked with us to re-use flowers from ceremony for reception and made suggestions to keep cost down. They also had great artistic suggestions to enhance my wedding theme of a winter wonderland. i would highly recommend Flowers By Cindy.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

The quality of the floral arrangements and service were excellent! I would not hesitatete to use Flowers by Cindy again.

Profile Picture User5610644, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Table Arrangements

Highest Praises for Flowers by Cindy - Mark and Cindy are a charming, thoughtful, honest, compassionate team that demonstrate that they really CARE about their clients and delivering exactly what we envision. Cindy is so very creative in her floral designs and will go to great lengths to make sure that what she creates and delivers is precisely what her clients have dreamed of. My wedding flowers, my wedding headband of flowers and seashells and décor for my beach wedding at LaPlaya Resort were absolutely dreamy. People are still talking about the beautiful seashell and orchid headband and wedding bouquets with the ribbons and seashells. I loved working with them and feel like they are family!

Profile Picture User4560663, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Cindy was a fantastic experience as a bride. They were very helpful with ideas, flexibility, pickup and any late returns we had on vases. The arrangements were breath taking!!! I am submitting some pictures to the company if you would like to review some of the arrangements.

Profile Picture Veronica, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

all in all it was a great time working with them

Profile Picture maria, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Cindy did a fantastic job for my wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Tracy who was wonderful and was always available when I needed something. She even just checked up on me to see how I was doing and things were going with planning. I loved my experience and we had such beautiful arrangements for our day. We were planning to use fake petals as our aisle runner but luckily for us, they gave us a box of petals at our rehearsal/set up which ended being used as our aisle runner! It turned out so beautiful! I will continue to use their services whenever needed. Thank you for making our special day more beautiful than imagined!

Profile Picture Kezia, 6/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Traci was great I highly recommend her to everyone !! She is better than five star she's great !!! Loved everything she did colors selection quality and her special touches and words to keep me from being nervous Or worried ! The best ! Sheila

Profile Picture Sheila, 6/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Cindy was wonderful to work with for my wedding. They made it so easy and stress free! Traci was great to work with. The flowers were beautiful, and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jasmin, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved the work they did for my wedding. Traci did such a beautiful job with every arrangement and every floral item she made. My Bouquet was absolutely perfect, every flower, every detail. She catered to my to imagination and brought it alive. They were not only sufficient, but they worked with my budget and made it more beautiful than what I ever imagined I am very happy to have had them apart of my special day. I definitely recommend them for any occasion! Thanks again for your beautiful work!!

Profile Picture Tracey, 5/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mark & Cindy were able to accommodate all our flower needs for our destination wedding in Naples. They were very responsive and communicative via both email and text messaging. They created flowers exactly as described and as shown in pictures. The flowers were a perfect compliment to our day. Thanks so much! Carrie, Toledo, Ohio

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tracey, was very professional. Her response was immediate and prompt. She able to adjust and changes in a timely manner.

Profile Picture Jacquie, 6/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They were able to make the bouquet just I had pictured!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements
4.2

Flower's By Cindy Wholesale were extremely flexible and open to making our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres exactly what I envisioned. They were hard to reach and did not call back in a timely manner on occasion, but overall everything turned out beautifully. My cascading bridal bouquet was especially gorgeous.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved our flowers, and Mark was super responsive and kind. Only complaint is 10 days before wedding, they weren't able to get two flowers we had requested previously. They accommodated however, and found us similar ones.

Profile Picture Katy, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews