Flowers By Cindy Wholesale, Inc. Reviews

30 | Naples, FL

30 Reviews for Flowers By Cindy Wholesale, Inc.

30 Flowers By Cindy Wholesale, Inc. Reviews

Roger · Married on 06/16/2018

Very professional, beautiful top quality flowers and accessories. Very easy to work with. The flowers made our wedding day specular. Many, many comments on the beauty of the event.
    Thank you very much!
    Roger and Sherry

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Would 100% recommendation Flowers By Cindy. What they created for our wedding was absolutely something out of a fairytale. The arrangements were beautiful and I couldn’t have been more happier with it!

Flowers By Cindy Wholesale, Inc. 1

Sally · Married on 03/08/2018

It was my pleasure to work with you and the flower arrangements and bridal bouquets were outstanding. The bride was very pleasd with your arrangements, & that is a real compliment as you know how concerned I was about pleasing her. I received many unsolicited compliments from my friends about the beautiful flower arrangements. All the flowers were given to friends and neighbors as we were not in town after the wedding to enjoy them ourselves. Thank you again for being patient and kind to me and I look forward to doing business with you again.

Rebecca · Married on 11/18/2017

Flowers By Cindy Wholesale, Inc. saved my wedding!
    My first choice in flowers fell through five days before my wedding and I was seriously stressing! After a bit of research I found Flowers By Cindy Wholesale, Inc. and they put my worries at ease. They had what I needed at great prices.
    I definitely suggest this company!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

Mark was very flexible and worked with us to create the vision we wanted at our wedding. The flowers were stunning and we received a lot of complements on our centerpieces.

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

We were delighted with our flowers from Flowers by Cindy. Mark was extremely helpful , not overbearing and allowed us to stay within our budget. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, exactly what we wanted and received many compliments from the guests. Changes that we made were easily accommodated. We were very happy with the vendor choice.

Alex · Married on 12/10/2016

The wholesale flowers we purchased for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous -- some of the bouquets still looked beautiful throughout our house more than two weeks later! It was a pleasure to work with Mark who really helped pick the perfect flowers based on pictures. He genuinely wanted to help make our event perfect and wasn't trying to sell more flowers than we needed. We definitely would highly recommend Flowers by Cindy for any special occasion.

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2016

I would definitely recommend Flowers By Cindi. Mark and Cindi will be sure to work with your vision, and make it come to life. Their flowers are absolutely beautiful.

Cheryl · Married on 05/01/2016

I highly recommend this vendor!!!! Mark is great to work with and makes beautiful arrangements within your budget. I did not want to spend a lot on flowers and he respected that and did not pressure me. I was very pleased with his professionalism and prices and of course. The product! None of my guests could tell that I ordered my flowers with a low budget.

Stephanie · Married on 12/06/2015

Mark and company from Flowers By Cindy went above and beyond in providing flowers for my wedding and rental of arbor and linens. They worked with us to re-use flowers from ceremony for reception and made suggestions to keep cost down. They also had great artistic suggestions to enhance my wedding theme of a winter wonderland. i would highly recommend Flowers By Cindy.

The quality of the floral arrangements and service were excellent! I would not hesitatete to use Flowers by Cindy again.

Highest Praises for Flowers by Cindy - Mark and Cindy are a charming, thoughtful, honest, compassionate team that demonstrate that they really CARE about their clients and delivering exactly what we envision. Cindy is so very creative in her floral designs and will go to great lengths to make sure that what she creates and delivers is precisely what her clients have dreamed of. My wedding flowers, my wedding headband of flowers and seashells and décor for my beach wedding at LaPlaya Resort were absolutely dreamy. People are still talking about the beautiful seashell and orchid headband and wedding bouquets with the ribbons and seashells. I loved working with them and feel like they are family!

Veronica · Married on 07/12/2014

Flowers by Cindy was a fantastic experience as a bride. They were very helpful with ideas, flexibility, pickup and any late returns we had on vases. The arrangements were breath taking!!! I am submitting some pictures to the company if you would like to review some of the arrangements.

maria · Married on 07/12/2014

all in all it was a great time working with them

Kezia · Married on 06/15/2014

Flowers by Cindy did a fantastic job for my wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Tracy who was wonderful and was always available when I needed something. She even just checked up on me to see how I was doing and things were going with planning. I loved my experience and we had such beautiful arrangements for our day. We were planning to use fake petals as our aisle runner but luckily for us, they gave us a box of petals at our rehearsal/set up which ended being used as our aisle runner! It turned out so beautiful! I will continue to use their services whenever needed. Thank you for making our special day more beautiful than imagined!

Sheila · Married on 06/10/2014

Traci was great I highly recommend her to everyone !! She is better than five star she's great !!! Loved everything she did colors selection quality and her special touches and words to keep me from being nervous Or worried ! The best ! Sheila

Jasmin · Married on 06/07/2014

Flowers by Cindy was wonderful to work with for my wedding. They made it so easy and stress free! Traci was great to work with. The flowers were beautiful, and I would highly recommend them.

Tracey · Married on 05/31/2014

I loved the work they did for my wedding. Traci did such a beautiful job with every arrangement and every floral item she made. My Bouquet was absolutely perfect, every flower, every detail. She catered to my to imagination and brought it alive. They were not only sufficient, but they worked with my budget and made it more beautiful than what I ever imagined I am very happy to have had them apart of my special day. I definitely recommend them for any occasion! Thanks again for your beautiful work!!

Vivien · event on: 08/02/2014

Arrangements were beautiful last February 2014. It was 5 star.

Pam · event on: 08/22/2014

They always have the"WOW" factor in their creations!!

Melissa · event on: 05/02/2014

Very professional. Punctual. Creative. Great quality.

Amy · event on: 04/17/2014

We are a privately member owned prestigious country club in South West Florida and have used Flowers by Cindy, Inc. for the last 5 years and will continue to do so. They handle at least 30 events a year for us that includes: all of our Holiday, Golf and Private Party events Their quality, professionalism and vision is outstanding and they continue to "WOW" our members!

Jill · event on: 10/31/2015

Cindy and Mark are the best! I was able to plan my Birthday/Halloween party from Minnesota, knowing every detail would be handled perfectly by the time I got down to Florida.
    The arrangements for the buffet tables were lovely, and the center pieces for the tables were so creative and fun... They were the talk of my Birthday Boo Bash!

Carrie · Married on 09/23/2016

Mark & Cindy were able to accommodate all our flower needs for our destination wedding in Naples. They were very responsive and communicative via both email and text messaging. They created flowers exactly as described and as shown in pictures. The flowers were a perfect compliment to our day. Thanks so much! Carrie, Toledo, Ohio