Florida Weddings Reviews

Florida Weddings 5
Florida Weddings 6
Florida Weddings 7

Suzanne Kay · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Created my perfect day from thousands of miles away...

Thank you to the team at Florida Weddings! You made planning our wedding so simple and easy. As a UK bride travelling to Marco Island, Florida for the first time i had no idea where to start with getting our sunset beach wedding organised.
    Florida Weddings took away all the headache from organising the wedding and allowed me to enjoy the moment. Advising on the location, vendors, themes, photographer and decor, they worked with us to create the day we wanted. From Debbie organising the details via email whilst i was in the UK, to the beautiful flowers Tiffany designed for the day and the beautiful beach decoration and officiation of our ceremony by Dale, everything was organised and executed perfectly and exactly the way we wanted it.
    I would highly recommend you choose Florida Weddings to organise your wedding; especially if you are a UK bride travelling to Florida for a destination wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your wedding on beautiful Marco Island in SWFL. While we plan with mostly USA brides, we also love planning with our UK brides and we area so glad to know how happy you are with our beach wedding services. Congrats! The Florida Wedding Team.
  • Maureen

Maureen Ramos · Married on 03/25/2019

Perfect in every way!

Florida Weddings may our day effortless! They handled every detail of our ceremony and we did not have to worry about a thing, just showed up and enjoyed every moment of our special day. I would highly recommend Florida Weddings, they were such a pleasure to work with and our pictures were stunning.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple! So glad you loved your pictures and enjoyed every moment! We wish you all the best!

Cyndy Petto · Married on 02/19/2019

Our Perfect Wedding

Our wedding day was a dream come true thanks to Dale, Debbie and Tiffany at Florida Weddings. It was wonderful to be able to enjoy the entire day of our wedding without worrying about the details. All of the choices we made were executed to perfection. The decorations on the beach were beautiful as were the flowers in my bouquet. The colors were exactly as I had hoped! Dale’s choice of scripture and prayer were the perfect complement and testimony to our love for each other. The photographer was so sweet and patient with her nervous subjects and the pictures that she took were amazing! All of our friends could not believe how beautiful the setting was and how she captured so many wonderful candid photos of us. And of course the sunset pictures were beautiful. Florida Weddings created an incredible memory for us of our wedding day and we couldn’t be happier!

Frank and Cyndy Petto

Sent on 03/27/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

That was so kind of you and it thrills our hearts to know just how happy your day was with our services. Blessings! Florida Weddings team.

Jeremy Hussey · Married on 01/14/2019

Job well done!

If you live out of state and want everything to be stress free then I would use them. They were always on the ball, returned calls immediately and answered all questions. The wedding went better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

Love to hear that! so glad it was stress free and you are happy with everything that is always our heart and desire. Warm Wishes!
  • Y

Yulia · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect in everyway

Extremely happy with my decision hiring Florida Weddings for my destination wedding. Debbie, Dale and Tiffany were very helpful in every way.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Florida Weddings 8
    Florida Weddings 9
    Florida Weddings 10
    Florida Weddings 11
    Florida Weddings 12

Florida Weddings's reply:

We Love to hear how happy you are with our team and wedding services. It was a pleasure being part of your special day. Wishing you a beautiful life together!
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 09/15/2018

Florida Weddings went far beyond what I even imagined!

The ceremony was beautiful. The preparation was seamless. If you are looking for a relaxing, stress-free way to do a wedding, this is the way to go.

There were no hidden fees, and they went above and beyond to make sure I had exactly what I was imagining. The Photographer and Videographer were also wonderful, and very prompt getting our picture/video to us.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Florida Weddings 19
    Florida Weddings 20
    Florida Weddings 21

Florida Weddings's reply:

We so enjoyed planning with you as well and we loved the color selections you chose with our Paradise Found Package with the cake and tent, it looked amazing. So glad you love your pictures, video and our services, we wish you a beautiful life together!

kim · Married on 09/02/2018

We pulled off a last minute wedding with the help of Florida Weddings! We’ve been together for 10 years and finally decided to make it official – about 3 weeks prior to our annual Florida vacation. It didn’t phase Debbie one bit. She dug right in and got us squared away with a great officiant! Scott took the time to get to know us before the ceremony which we really appreciated. Our ceremony didn’t feel generic; it was totally personalized to us! Definitely a day to remember!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

That was so sweet of you, and we agree Scott is an amazing officiant on our team who loves to be part of such a special day and provide a personalized ceremony. Thank you for choosing us, it was an honor. Congrats!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/01/2018

The entire staff was wonderful, friendly and super easy to work with! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was a pleasure planning with you and we are thrilled that you are so happy with our wedding services. Congrats!!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 08/31/2018

Book Florida Weddings Now!!!

Florida Weddings put together my dream destination wedding on Marco Island - I would absolutely recommend anyone to use this company for your wedding planning services. They are so easy to work with, very responsive, and extremely accommodating. They took something that most people find stressful (wedding planning- especially destination wedding planning) and made it a super fun and low-stress experience. We couldn't have had our dream wedding without them!

Debbie is a main point of contact throughout the whole planning process. She is so sweet, so helpful, and genuinely is excited for you throughout the whole process, as are Tiffany and Dale!

Tiffany is in charge of helping order your flowers and billing. My flowers were gorgeous- I received a lot of compliments on them! The billing process was made extremely easy! She also was there on the wedding day helping set up the decor.

Dale was our officiant and helped to set up and coordinate our ceremony. He was very thorough in making sure everything was the way we wanted it for the ceremony and allowed us to personalize our vows to fit us. He did such an amazing job officiating our wedding- we received countless compliments on how great he did. We were extremely impressed that he would step out of the shot during important moments (such as when we said our expressions of love and during our kiss) so that the photos that were taken of those moments were just of my husband and myself.

The decor was everything I wanted and more for my dream beach wedding on Marco Island. Our photographer captured our wedding day perfectly and knew exactly what shots to take. She listened to what I wanted and made sure it happened, and I got the photos back within two weeks of the wedding!!

If you are looking for a wedding planner for your wedding, book with Florida Weddings! You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

Wow! it brings such joy to us to know how happy you are with our beach wedding services and team. It was a pleasure planning with you and you are such a sweet couple! We wish you all the best of an amazing life together! Congrats! The Florida Weddings team

Kim · Married on 08/24/2018

From the wedding staff, to decorations, and flowers, the officiate, all the help with condos, reception venues, hair and make up and photographer were all top notch! We had the wedding of our dreams! Thank you all for making our day more than we could ever imagined. You all are the best!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

You are so welcome, our greatest fulfillment as wedding planners is for you and your husband to have had one of the greatest days of your life. And to be part of that for us is amazing and a real privilege.

Christen · Married on 08/17/2018

I worked with Dale, Tiffany, and Debbie, at some point throughout my wedding process. Dale was my first initial contact, and he left the BEST first impression he could've ever made. He answered every question I had, and then some! He put my mind at ease from the very first phone call. Debbie was my main planner and I can't tell you how many times she called to check in and make sure everything was good, or to go over plans or answer my questions, (I called her a couple days before the wedding while she was at the dr and she still answered, that's how awesome she is!) I sent Tiffany a photo of a bouquet I'd found online and asked if she could get me that exact one. When I received my bouquet I was BLOWN AWAY at how it was exactly what I wanted!! Even on our drive home from Destin, to Iowa, Debbie called again to make sure everything was perfect and it was so much more then I could've ever dreamed! Also the photographer they provided was so much fun, and totally down to earth. We loved her too. I would recommend Florida weddings to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Florida Weddings 22

Florida Weddings's reply:

What you said means the world to us. That is exactly our calling and joy to do everything we can to make your day special and awesome! Thank you for choosing Florida Weddings and Congrats!!

Steve · Married on 08/15/2018

We couldn’t thank the staff enough from Florida weddings they were outstanding all around. Would highly recommend them

Sent on 09/02/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a beautiful day and it means the world to our team to know your day was so special and you are so pleased. Congrats!

Courtney · Married on 08/14/2018

My husband and I were looking to get married on a beach somewhere in Florida. I did some online research and came across floridaweddings.com. After reading reviews online and checking into their wedding packages, I decided to call them. Dale, Debbie, & Tiffany are great! All three of them were exceedingly helpful and answered a zillion questions of ours…even if we should’ve seen the answers in the information they sent! Dale helped us decide between Ft. Lauderdale and Naples (they have several other choices available); we went with Naples. Subsequently, Dale sent information on everything from ceremony venues to salons to restaurants. Florida Weddings also provided relevant information for obtaining a marriage license, including cost and addresses of satellite courthouses. They send you a list of formal vow options or you can choose to write your own; you can do formal vows and write your own “expressions of love” as well. Debbie helped me sort through flower options. You can choose from daisies or roses and there are several different color options. They also allow you to pick your own processional and recessional songs. You let them know and they provide the songs for you. Our wedding was just us, our officiant (Dale), and our photographer (Scott). Dale did a great job with the ceremony. Our photographer was great and a lot of fun; he incorporated a couple of ideas we had for our photos in addition to his own. We recently got our photos and my husband wanted to thank Scott for making him look good. I highly recommend floridaweddings.com. Everyone was not only courteous but truly friendly and helpful. They check in with you at intervals leading up to your big day. They are willing to adjust the ceremony start time as much as they can to accommodate weather patterns. They help you set a time and then tell you a time in advance of that to arrive (for us it was 15 minutes) and they arrived EARLY. Not just prompt, but early. Both Dale & Scott. They were already there a

Sent on 09/06/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

We love doing intimate weddings for two as well and it was such a beautiful evening in amazing Naples beach. You are such a fun couple and we are delighted to know how happy you are with our wedding services. Congrats!!

Brittyn · Married on 07/16/2018

I LOVED working with Florida weddings! Planning a destination wedding is incredibly hard. Thanks to Dale and the other great staff for walking me through everything I needed!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

We are so glad to know that you loved your planning experience with Florida Weddings and it was also a joy planning with you! We wish you all the best!!

Anna · Married on 07/01/2018

Dale and the entire staff were great to work with and didn't miss a detail. We planned our private "elope" service within a week and luckily Dale was available and willing to come help us. We couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. The big stuff being decided - who where and when - the rest was really fluff but also was just perfect! We couldn't be happier! Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

I so enjoyed being part of your elopement on beautiful Marco Island. Your a great couple and we wish you a wonderful life together! From the team at Florida Weddings.

Kayla · Married on 06/30/2018

The Florida Weddings Team did an outstanding job!! They were polite, caring, and professional. The treated us as if we were family and they go the extra mile to accommodate any requests! They make planning a wedding easy! Tiffany did a phenomenal job with my flowers. Dale did an amazing job organizing and officiating our ceremony. Debbie was fantastic with gathering all the information and guiding us through the steps. We couldn't have been any happier with Florida Weddings!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

We are so glad to know you are happy with our wedding services. You are such a great couple and we wish you all the best!! The Florida Weddings Team.

Christa · Married on 06/30/2018

I’m so glad I used Florida Weddings to help me plan my wedding!

Florida weddings took care of providing my officiant, setup for my beach wedding, bouquet, and photographer. Debbie, my coordinator, was always very upbeat, communicative, and made me feel like our wedding was so important to her. Florida weddings has a large selection of different setups/decorations/options that made me pick a setup that I really loved. I had crazy little time to plan my wedding, so I’m very glad I used Florida Weddings to take care of all the heavy lifting for me.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

So glad you loved our services and thank you for choosing Florida Weddings, it was our honor to be part of your BIG day!

Traci · Married on 06/12/2018

We got the EXACT ceremony that we asked for....it could not have gone any smoother. Thanks to Dale and his staff we has a simple ceremony that was short and sweet but still elegant. Thank you so much for making our day so special❤️

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Florida Weddings 23

Florida Weddings's reply:

You are such a sweet couple, and it was such a beautiful and peaceful evening on Sanibel Island for your wedding. Congrats!!

B · Married on 06/10/2018

This team is great. We got married about a month ago, and everything was ready and stress free, both before and the day of. If you want to do a destination wedding in Florida, this is who I'd talk to!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

Stress free planning and stress free weddings are what we are all about. So glad you loved your wedding with our team. Congrats!

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband proposed to me in Sept. 2017. I have always wanted a beach wedding so I started looking right away. I found FloridaWeddings.com- and reviewed their page and reviews and I knew I had chose the right company! They have so much you can choose from and everything is customizable. May 19, 2018 was our big day and it was PERFECT!. Dale, Debbie, and Tiffany are the best!. My husband and I were VERY pleased and if anybody is looking to have a beach wedding PLEASE do not hesitate to call this company. Debbie was our planner, Tiffany was our floral designer, Tania was our coordinator, and Brice was our minister, they did a great job as well! The weather was perfect in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Everyone made us feel like we had nothing to worry about. I did not stress about the wedding nearly as much as I thought I would which was great. They made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted and we couldn't be happier. #HEAVENLYHENDRIX <3

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Florida Weddings 24

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was such a pleasure planning with you for your BIG day in Fort Walton Beach. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple! We are so glad you loved everything and had a stress free day. - Congrats! from the Florida Weddings Team.

Jimmye · Married on 05/11/2018

My daughter, Christina, wanted a destination wedding and we made the choice to have the wedding in Marco Island, Florida. We began our search on the internet looking at all the destination wedding sites. I looked at reviews for hours and came upon Florida Weddings.com. The reviews were all so highly rated and as I read about this company, I felt very comfortable to call and get more details. I spoke with Debbie who is one of three people you will be working with. Dale, Debbie and Tiffany are wonder people to work with. You can call or email at any time and they will respond very quickly. I felt very comfortable with planning this from the Midwest. They will guide you with documentation and step-by-step details on everything you need to do for your wedding. I really felt it was a rather easy process. Dale is a wonderful man, who will be the officiant of the wedding and he does a fantastic job. They offer many packages to choice from, exactly what you want for your wedding. I will say, I added a videographer a few months before the wedding and I am so happy I did, as it was a beautiful thing to reflect on after the wedding. When I looked at the wedding video after returning home, I could not believe how much I really appreciated seeing things I did not notice at the wedding. I highly advise having a videographer. My daughter wanted a specific type of bouquet, which involved some very expensive flowers, and since it was around Mother’s Day’s, we were worried they might not be able to get them. Tiffany talked to my daughter and was able to make the exact bouquet she wanted. We were so happy with the bouquet it was absolutely the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen. When the wedding day came, it was smooth and easy because Dale, Debbie and Tiffany make it seamless. Dale is a wonderful officiate, he has a real feeling for the wedding and guides the bride and groom through the wedding procedure with ease. His speaking and presence at the wedding was perfect. I would hig

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Florida Weddings 25

Florida Weddings's reply:

We are so glad to know how happy you are with our wedding services for your daughter, and it is so nice to hear your perspective as a mother of the bride. They are a beautiful couple and it was a beautiful night. We wish them all the best of a happy life together. Warmest Regards, The Florida Weddings Team.

Ebony · Married on 04/30/2018

Thank you Dale, Debbie and Tiffany for excellent and professional service. Brant and I loved the patience and time spent to make our wedding day AMAZING!!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Florida Weddings 26

Florida Weddings's reply:

We love doing intimate elopements. You are such a sweet couple and we enjoyed our time planning with you and being part of your beautiful Siesta Key beach wedding day. Congrats! - from the Florida Weddings team.

Dustin · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with Florida Weddings was WONDERFUL! Dale, Debbie and Tiffany were absolutely fabulous. Debbie worked with us through the entire planning process – checking in periodically in the months beforehand and making sure we knew exactly what we needed to do and when. She was always available for a call and was quick to respond to any questions comments or concerns. Tiffany handled the flowers and did an amazing job creating beautiful arrangements for the bridal bouquet and wedding party flowers. Dale was our coordinator; he set up the ceremony EXACTLY how we wanted it (we had a few special requests/touches), ran the music, made sure everyone was lined up with flowers etc, and kept the whole thing on-track. Great dude. All in all, FW made our day awesome, easy, and stress free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Florida Weddings 27

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was such a beautiful day on Siesta Key Beach! Thank you again for choosing Florida Weddings, we are so glad your day was very special and a memory that will last forever! We wish you all the best! Congrats from the Florida Weddings Team.

Brittany · Married on 03/27/2018

PERFECT...STUNNING...AMAZING...BREATHTAKING I do not believe there is any description I could use to describe how Florida Weddings executed my dream wedding. My husband and I cannot say enough about Florida Weddings!!! If there were more stars you would definitely get them. My husband and I decided very last minute to have a destination wedding on Captiva Island...in a little over two months Dale, Tiffany, and Debbie put together an absolute DREAM wedding day for my husband and myself. The day was everything I hoped for. Debbie was more than helpful when it came to deciding on decorations and gave numerous recommendations on the area. I was easily able to contact Tiffany regarding our cake and my flowers and they were both done beautifully - beyond my expectations for them. We chose to hire a videographer as well who did an amazing job capturing our day. Our photos were also perfect! Very professional, caring individuals and we would highly recommend. I find myself wishing I could go back to that moment and stay there forever - it was everything beyond what I have always wanted my dream wedding to be - it was orchestrated so perfectly. If I can convince my husband perhaps we will be back again in the future for a vow renewal :)

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Florida Weddings 28
    Florida Weddings 29

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure and honor to be part of your amazing day on beautiful Captiva Island! We LOVED the colors that you chose from our decorations and we had so much fun planning with you. We wish you all the best and we would love to provide your vow renewal in the future.

kayla · Married on 02/07/2018

Dale, Tiffany & Debbie,
    Beau and I want to thank you all so much for everything you guys have done to make sure our wedding was perfect. Everything was so great and I could not have asked for a better day! The arch, chairs & sign looked beautiful. The flowers in the bouquet as well as the lapel were beautiful! The photographer was wonderful to work with and made us both feel comfortable and at ease. The ceremony and prayer said was absolutely perfect. I wish I knew more people getting married in Florida so we could send them your way!! So once again thank you all so much for all of the time, effort, everything you have done to make our day special! ♥♥♥

ALSO, we had some unplanned changes to our wedding and they were MORE than helpful with the changes.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was so nice planning with you and so great finally meeting you both and your family! It was a beautiful day.. for a beautiful couple!! Congrats! The Florida Weddings team.