Florida Weddings Reviews

Florida Weddings 5
  • Z

Zuzana G · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Would definitely recommend

Great communication before and especially after the wedding, when we needed to process the paper work. Everything was as planned and promised. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

So glad you are pleased with our wedding services. Wishing you a beautiful life together! Congrats! Florida Weddings
  • W

Whitney Beaupre · Married on 11/05/2019

Florida Wedding 5.11.19

Our wedding day on beautiful Sunset Beach on 5.11.19 was everything we were hoping it to be! We could not have asked a better team to help us get everything in order! Debbie, Dale, and Tiffany worked so hard to make our wedding day perfect. They answered all of our questions quickly and made our wedding day a day that we will not forget! My husband and I are from North Dakota and working to coordinate all of the details over the phone was a breeze with Debbie. The flowers Tiffany had arranged were gorgeous and she did a fantastic job. Dale was our officiant and the words he spoke were pleasant and unforgettable! Our photographer worked with us for every kind of picture we wanted. She did a phenomenal job on all of the pictures and we would recommend her to take pictures during any occasion. I always wanted to get married on the beach and Florida Weddings made my dream of a perfect wedding on the beach happen. I would recommend Florida Weddings to anyone and everyone! Thank you so very much Debbie, Dale, and Tiffany!
    -Joel & Whitney B.

Florida Weddings 6
    Florida Weddings 7
    Florida Weddings 8
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was so equally enjoyable planning with you as well. A true honor to be part of your special day on Sunset Beach. We are so glad you are happy with everything and we wish you all the best!!

Shelby Haefele · Married on 10/05/2019

100% perfection!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! My husband and I chose Florida Weddings for our vow renewal in Fort Walton. I was super nervous planning a wedding from Tennessee but Florida Weddings literally did everything and it was all perfect! Debbie was always just a friendly phone call away to help calm my nerves and answer the one million questions that I had. She went through everything with me multiple times from start to finish. The set up was perfect and my flowers were beautiful! Our photographer, Sara, was so friendly and she took the most amazing pictures, making sure to capture every perfect moment. Dean, our minister, was fantastic! We couldn’t be happier about our decision to choose Florida Weddings. Thank you Dale, Tiffany, and Debbie!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

We love doing vow renewals and it was a joy planning with you. What a beautiful day it was and a beautiful bride you are! Congrats!

Suzanne Kay · Married on 10/04/2019

Created my perfect day from thousands of miles away...

Thank you to the team at Florida Weddings! You made planning our wedding so simple and easy. As a UK bride travelling to Marco Island, Florida for the first time i had no idea where to start with getting our sunset beach wedding organised.
    Florida Weddings took away all the headache from organising the wedding and allowed me to enjoy the moment. Advising on the location, vendors, themes, photographer and decor, they worked with us to create the day we wanted. From Debbie organising the details via email whilst i was in the UK, to the beautiful flowers Tiffany designed for the day and the beautiful beach decoration and officiation of our ceremony by Dale, everything was organised and executed perfectly and exactly the way we wanted it.
    I would highly recommend you choose Florida Weddings to organise your wedding; especially if you are a UK bride travelling to Florida for a destination wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your wedding on beautiful Marco Island in SWFL. While we plan with mostly USA brides, we also love planning with our UK brides and we area so glad to know how happy you are with our beach wedding services. Congrats! The Florida Wedding Team.
  • Ashley

Ashley Farley · Married on 08/03/2019

Stress Free Amazing Experience

Written by: The Bride
    Wedding location: Treasure Island FL- Sunset Beach Pavilion
    Working with Florida Weddings was a wonderful low stress experience. The entire process from start to finish was simplistic and enjoyable. I worked primarily with Debbie in the planning process. The team at Florida Weddings has very well-organized documents to complete and discuss that go though every detail of the décor, ceremony, flowers, pictures, license, location, etc. Once complete I was able to send back the document and then discuss live with Debbie to be sure everything was accurate. For our flowers all I did was send over 2 pictures from Pinterest and the bouquet and boutonniere looked exactly like the picture I had sent. I also got succulents in my bouquet and was able to bring them back from Florida and propagate them. Whenever I called, I was always able to reach someone quickly. Scott, our officiant, was so kind, accommodating, and gave us a beautiful ceremony. The decorations were exactly as pictured and discussed in advance. Our photographer did a wonderful job. The photos are absolutely breathtaking, and she got them to us in such a timely manner. The day was PERFECT and the planning process was seamless. I would HIGHLY recommend Florida Weddings for your special day!

Florida Weddings 9
    Florida Weddings 10
    Sent on 08/10/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

We are so thrilled to hear how happy you are with our services and the team of people who make it all happen. It was also a pleasure planning with you and we wish you an amazing life and marriage together!
  • Shannon

Shannon Mcmurtrie Rentschler · Married on 08/03/2019

In one word.. WOW!!

We wanted a tropical destination wedding and began the search online. When deciding on a location I was looking for somewhere beautiful but yet accessible without a passport etc. I ran across Florida Weddings that offered all-inclusive packages from setup to even a mini reception! Looking at their pictures I was so impressed! I researched some of the locations they serviced and decided on Marco Island. In the approximately 8 months of planning I worked with Debbie, Tiffany & Dale. They were all so helpful and even when I decided to change a few things about 6 weeks before Debbie was great in getting everything straightened out. The decorations and colors were so perfect!! Even though everything was done on pictures alone; everything matched so perfectly you would have thought hours were spent matching colors. Florida Weddings seem to take everything I envisioned and brought it to reality! My bouquet was breathtaking and couldn’t have matched better! The photographer was so amazing and even though it was hot he moved around what appeared to be effortlessly to get the perfect shots! I seriously cannot say one negative about this company and their services! THANK YOU Florida Weddings!! You made our day absolutely perfect!

Florida Weddings 11
    Florida Weddings 12
    Florida Weddings 13
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

Love to hear how happy you are with all of our beach wedding services and our team. We love what we do and knowing your day was perfect is what brings us great joy and fulfillment. Wishing you all the best! The team at Florida Weddings.

Courtney Nelson · Married on 07/27/2019

Exceeded expectations

We had a destination wedding and I was worried because there is no rehearsal of the wedding you just show up the day of the wedding and do it. It could not have been more perfect. ! Dale,Debbie and Tiffany were amazing with any question I had and kept me informed along the way! My flowers were so beautiful along with the setup they did. Adam our officiant made the ceremony special and remeberable for us! It was amazing that everything was included in one package and they did all the work, making it almost stress free for me. The photographer was great! Our photos exceeded our expectations! 10/10 recommand floridaweddings!!

Florida Weddings 14
    Sent on 08/25/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

We are so glad you loved your pictures and all of our wedding services. Congrats! It really is so easy! With all of our communication prior to your wedding about all of the ceremony details and how the order of the day would go and also our onsite coordination to line your bridal party up and provide leadership & direction to your guests as well, makes for a perfectly smooth ceremony. Thank you for your trust in us for your big day! We love what we do and love making brides feel relaxed on their wedding day!

Aimee Shogren · Married on 07/11/2019

Professional yet personalized service

The team of Debbie, Dale and Tiffany were exceptional when it came to planning our special day. We had always dreamed of a beach wedding , but being from Ohio, it was a very difficult and daunting task. We are two very busy people who have totally different work schedules and two kids who's extracurriculars take up a lot of our spare time. Debbie, Dale and Tiffany took care of all of the planning, and specifics (location, beach permit, beautiful flowers) all while keeping us updated constantly along the way and keeping us more organized than we could have ourselves. Dale and Mary went above and beyond on our wedding day by rearranging their schedules so we could have our perfect beach wedding with amazing pictures. I would highly recommend this team for your special day.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words of affirmation of your choice to have our team at Florida Weddings help you plan your BIG day. We wish you all the best of a lifetime of joy and happiness together!!
  • Parker

Parker Woolfolk · Married on 06/29/2019

If you are looking online, unsure where even to begin planning your wedding, this is the best choice!

Florida Weddings made our wedding far greater than we ever dreamed it could be, with far more ease and timeliness than we ever hoped for, and they did it for far less than we ever expected!

We were so fortunate to have picked Florida Weddings, Dale, Tiffany and Debbie helped so much from everything ranging from our options, to suggesting great ideas, to managing nearly everything, guiding us through the process and helping us answer questions we never knew to ask. They sourced and found Great assets additionally including Rev. Brody and the Photography team did fantastic and was so nice! Everyone went above and beyond the scope of their contracts to make the day perfect! We could tell they were all Genuinely caring to make the event what we wanted it to be, from the photographer staying extra and helping with sign placement, to the reverend helping with our own custom ceremony steps and vows, offering great suggestions that all worked out wonderfully, they all went the extra mile outside of what was required and we couldn’t have been happier!

If you are like us, looking online, unsure really where even to begin, looking to have the most cost effective wedding, beautiful and personal and unforgettable, without the immense price tag we can’t recommend these guys enough!!!

Sincerely

Parker and Guinevere!

Florida Weddings 15
    Sent on 07/18/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

You are such a sweet couple and we are thrilled to know just how happy you are with our team of great people and services for your BIG day. Wishing you all the best from our team at Florida Weddings!
  • Amanda

Amanda Wrisky · Married on 06/20/2019

Wedding Day of my Dreams!!

I could not have been happier with how my wedding day turned out! Everything was perfect, from the flowers to the ceremony to the pictures, it was all exactly how I had envisioned. Our officiant David was great to work with, Mary was our photographer and did an amazing job, and everyone kept commenting on how beautiful my bouquet of daisies was! I cannot thank Florida Weddings enough for all they did to make our wedding day one we will never forget!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

To hear everything was perfect is what we strive for. We are so pleased to know how happy you are. Wishing you all the best! The Florida Weddings team
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Richardson · Married on 06/11/2019

Fort Lauderdale Wedding 11-6-2019

Dale, Tiffany, and Debbie at Florida Weddings were wonderful to work with. They answered any question I had and gave awesome suggestions for hotels, restaurants, and spas nearby to get my hair done. Everything was spot on and done quickly. Our officiant they set us up with was wonderful as well as our photographer. We had a small wedding with only 7 people in attendance and we still almost had 200 photos from our special day to look at. I was really worried doing a destination wedding as I have never been to Fort Lauderdale before and only picked it since it was close to a port for our cruise. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone doing a destination wedding in Florida!

Florida Weddings 16
    Florida Weddings 17
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

We are glad to know how happy you are with our services and your wedding photos. Wishing you all the best!! Congrats!! - The team at Florida Weddings

Paul · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect, No complaints!

The easiest professionals to work with! I don't have any complaints whatsoever. Everything was so easy, and my wife and I were able to focus on our special day rather then the stress of planning a wedding! Cant recommend enough!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

That was so kind of you, so glad you are please with everything. It was so easy planning with you as well. We wish you a life-time of happiness. Congrats! The team at Florida Weddings.
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 05/18/2019

Siesta Key Wedding- Perfect Day

Florida Weddings, and everyone on their team were amazing. Dale, Tiffany, and Debbie were not only friendly but reassuring and comforting. The planning of the wedding and the wedding day went so smoothly thanks to them! The flowers, the decorations, our officiant and our photographer all exceeded my very high expectations. The 560 picture the photographer took are a perfect reminder on how perfect our wedding was. Myself, my husband, and our families simply cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect. It was honestly a dream come true.

Florida Weddings 18
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words about our team and services. We love what we do and we so enjoyed planning with you for your BIG day. Congrats!!! The Florida Weddings Team

Linda Houseman · Married on 05/07/2019

Perfect day

We couldn’t be happier with our experience with Florida Weddings! From our first call being only a month away from our wedding day, Dale and his staff were awesome! Debbie was very helpfully with so much information, everyone was very easy to communicate with. This was so great and took a lot of guess work out of trying to plan a wedding from Ohio! The flowers were beautiful, exactly what I had described. Dale words during the ceremony were just perfect! And Mary the photographer did an absolutely amazing job capturing our special day! So thankful we will will not only have wonderful memories of our wedding day but beautiful photos to share!
    Thank you Dale, Tiffany, Debbie and Mary! Well done!

~Marshall and Linda Houseman

Florida Weddings 19
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

Awh! You are so nice, and such a sweet couple, it was a very pretty time on the beach on Captiva that evening. What a pleasure meeting you all and being part of your beautiful day. Thank you for choosing Florida Weddings.com

Deaunte Harris · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding 2019

IENCE!! One of the key words me and my wife could use to describe them!! They had so much patience!! OMG!! Everything went exactly as planned! Our wedding was amazing (4-27-19) The photographer was awesome. She did a very good job! I would RECOMMEND Florida weddings to anyone!! 5 STARS‼️ Thanks again from the HARRIS’S!!

Florida Weddings 20
    Sent on 05/09/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

We are so glad you love your beautiful wedding pictures and our beach wedding services. You were also so enjoyable to plan with and we wish you all the BEST!! Congrats! the team at Florida Weddings
  • Melanie

Melanie Miles · Married on 04/10/2019

Rickett Wedding

I recommend Florida Weddings to anyone who is wanting to get married on the beach. This company had exceeded my expectations as they were always on top of things, even when I, as the bride, didn't sometimes. If I had to do this day all over again, I would choose this company! Everyone was so nice and professional. The photography had also done a great job, and we were so impressed. Thank you Dale, Debbie, and Tiffany for making our wedding celebration perfect!

-Melanie & Adam

Sent on 10/19/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

Exceeding brides expectations is our constant goal and we could not be more happy to know that you feel that way about our team and services. Wishing you all the best!
  • Maureen

Maureen Ramos · Married on 03/25/2019

Perfect in every way!

Florida Weddings may our day effortless! They handled every detail of our ceremony and we did not have to worry about a thing, just showed up and enjoyed every moment of our special day. I would highly recommend Florida Weddings, they were such a pleasure to work with and our pictures were stunning.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple! So glad you loved your pictures and enjoyed every moment! We wish you all the best!

Cyndy Petto · Married on 02/19/2019

Our Perfect Wedding

Our wedding day was a dream come true thanks to Dale, Debbie and Tiffany at Florida Weddings. It was wonderful to be able to enjoy the entire day of our wedding without worrying about the details. All of the choices we made were executed to perfection. The decorations on the beach were beautiful as were the flowers in my bouquet. The colors were exactly as I had hoped! Dale’s choice of scripture and prayer were the perfect complement and testimony to our love for each other. The photographer was so sweet and patient with her nervous subjects and the pictures that she took were amazing! All of our friends could not believe how beautiful the setting was and how she captured so many wonderful candid photos of us. And of course the sunset pictures were beautiful. Florida Weddings created an incredible memory for us of our wedding day and we couldn’t be happier!

Frank and Cyndy Petto

Sent on 03/27/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

That was so kind of you and it thrills our hearts to know just how happy your day was with our services. Blessings! Florida Weddings team.

Jeremy Hussey · Married on 01/14/2019

Job well done!

If you live out of state and want everything to be stress free then I would use them. They were always on the ball, returned calls immediately and answered all questions. The wedding went better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

Love to hear that! so glad it was stress free and you are happy with everything that is always our heart and desire. Warm Wishes!
  • Y

Yulia · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect in everyway

Extremely happy with my decision hiring Florida Weddings for my destination wedding. Debbie, Dale and Tiffany were very helpful in every way.

Florida Weddings 21
    Florida Weddings 22
    Florida Weddings 23
    Florida Weddings 24
    Florida Weddings 25
    Sent on 01/24/2019

Florida Weddings's reply:

We Love to hear how happy you are with our team and wedding services. It was a pleasure being part of your special day. Wishing you a beautiful life together!
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 09/15/2018

Florida Weddings went far beyond what I even imagined!

The ceremony was beautiful. The preparation was seamless. If you are looking for a relaxing, stress-free way to do a wedding, this is the way to go.

There were no hidden fees, and they went above and beyond to make sure I had exactly what I was imagining. The Photographer and Videographer were also wonderful, and very prompt getting our picture/video to us.

Florida Weddings 26
    Florida Weddings 33
    Florida Weddings 34
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

We so enjoyed planning with you as well and we loved the color selections you chose with our Paradise Found Package with the cake and tent, it looked amazing. So glad you love your pictures, video and our services, we wish you a beautiful life together!

kim · Married on 09/02/2018

We pulled off a last minute wedding with the help of Florida Weddings! We’ve been together for 10 years and finally decided to make it official – about 3 weeks prior to our annual Florida vacation. It didn’t phase Debbie one bit. She dug right in and got us squared away with a great officiant! Scott took the time to get to know us before the ceremony which we really appreciated. Our ceremony didn’t feel generic; it was totally personalized to us! Definitely a day to remember!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

That was so sweet of you, and we agree Scott is an amazing officiant on our team who loves to be part of such a special day and provide a personalized ceremony. Thank you for choosing us, it was an honor. Congrats!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/01/2018

The entire staff was wonderful, friendly and super easy to work with! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

It was a pleasure planning with you and we are thrilled that you are so happy with our wedding services. Congrats!!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 08/31/2018

Book Florida Weddings Now!!!

Florida Weddings put together my dream destination wedding on Marco Island - I would absolutely recommend anyone to use this company for your wedding planning services. They are so easy to work with, very responsive, and extremely accommodating. They took something that most people find stressful (wedding planning- especially destination wedding planning) and made it a super fun and low-stress experience. We couldn't have had our dream wedding without them!

Debbie is a main point of contact throughout the whole planning process. She is so sweet, so helpful, and genuinely is excited for you throughout the whole process, as are Tiffany and Dale!

Tiffany is in charge of helping order your flowers and billing. My flowers were gorgeous- I received a lot of compliments on them! The billing process was made extremely easy! She also was there on the wedding day helping set up the decor.

Dale was our officiant and helped to set up and coordinate our ceremony. He was very thorough in making sure everything was the way we wanted it for the ceremony and allowed us to personalize our vows to fit us. He did such an amazing job officiating our wedding- we received countless compliments on how great he did. We were extremely impressed that he would step out of the shot during important moments (such as when we said our expressions of love and during our kiss) so that the photos that were taken of those moments were just of my husband and myself.

The decor was everything I wanted and more for my dream beach wedding on Marco Island. Our photographer captured our wedding day perfectly and knew exactly what shots to take. She listened to what I wanted and made sure it happened, and I got the photos back within two weeks of the wedding!!

If you are looking for a wedding planner for your wedding, book with Florida Weddings! You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

Wow! it brings such joy to us to know how happy you are with our beach wedding services and team. It was a pleasure planning with you and you are such a sweet couple! We wish you all the best of an amazing life together! Congrats! The Florida Weddings team

Kim · Married on 08/24/2018

From the wedding staff, to decorations, and flowers, the officiate, all the help with condos, reception venues, hair and make up and photographer were all top notch! We had the wedding of our dreams! Thank you all for making our day more than we could ever imagined. You all are the best!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Florida Weddings's reply:

You are so welcome, our greatest fulfillment as wedding planners is for you and your husband to have had one of the greatest days of your life. And to be part of that for us is amazing and a real privilege.