Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator Reviews

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 5
  • Venita

Venita · Married on 01/11/2020

Wedding Renewal Key Largo

Ivette and Karla....there aren’t enough characters available in this review to fully impart what they did, not only for my Husband and I, but also for our guests. I selected Ivette at the last minute (2weeks prior) to our wedding, and her patience, concern and “make it happen” demeanor kept me sane and focused. Her knowledge on not only Weddings and festive events is equal to her knowledge of the Islands, the other vendors and the history of the area. Ivette was consistent in pointing out ways we could save money, and provided pieces and decorative items from her own personal collection. Ivette also assisted me in selecting other vendors, and subtly pointing out ones that I am sure were not “recommendable” lol. What I like is that she was professional in doing so, and didn’t speak negative at any time about any of the vendors. At the last minute, I realized that while I had ordered bouquets for my bridesmaids, I didn’t order one for myself and she promptly ordered fresh flowers and made an exquisite one on the spot. Karla demeanor during the preparing to walk down the aisle and revelry was constantly praised by my mother, my Aunts and other guests. Karla made sure everyone came to her, for any concern I was told and later realized. My Husband and I only focus because of her diligence was to enjoy our guests and each other.
    These two classy, genuine ladies have found their natural calling, taking care of people on one of the most memorable days of their lives.

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 6
    Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/11/2020

Cant say enough

I cant say enough about Ivette. She's a problem solver, quick thinker and an overall amazing human. She is worth every penny. We had a thousand things go wrong during our planning process and she was able to help us resolve everything. I was able to relax and enjoy our day knowing that she would handle everything. I am so glad that we hired her.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Lopez · Married on 12/28/2019

Incredible experience

Words can't fully explain how amazing Ivette is. My fiance (now wife) and I had Ivette plan our wedding and she exceeded our expectations. We gave her bits and pieces of information and she worked her magic and made it better than we imagined. Whatever your expectations are for your wedding, Ivette will exceed them and make them better than you could ever picture. Easy to talk to, plan with, and work with. Ivette makes dreams come true.

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 12
    Sent on 01/04/2020

Julia · Married on 11/16/2019

We love Ivette!

Ivette is the absolute BEST! Where do I even start with her? .. she did everything to make sure my wedding went smoothly. She even helped me plan the entire wedding months before it even took place. When the wind picked up and she knew the plastics wouldn’t stay, she made a quick decision to rent ceramics to make sure everything was perfect. My wedding would not have been possible without Ivette. I became so close to her, when we would hang up from chatting I would say, “I love you!” She became a part of our family from the day we booked her. This women has no limitations! She even ordered last minute decorations that I completely forgot about that she remembered 2 days before the wedding. She saved us a TON of money on food that we were able to serve the food at the reception, wedding, and breakfast the day after the wedding. Ivette is beyond amazing and I just want to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day/weekend unforgettable. We love you!

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 13
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 19
    Sent on 11/18/2019

Jennifer Jenkins Sellers · Married on 10/19/2019

Ivette is AMAZING!!

My wedding was an absolute dream, all because of Ivette. Her attention to detail, willingness to please, and love for her job all contributed to our PERFECT Florida Keys wedding. Couldn’t imagine doing it without her, and know our special day was extra special because of her! If you have the chance to use her, I promise you will not be let down!

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 20
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 21
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Rachel Bloodworth · Married on 09/29/2019

Perfect day ❤️

Everything was great Ivette and helper were prepared for anything we needed and was aware and attentive so she knew what we needed before we asked :) couldn’t have been better wedding day ❤️

Sent on 10/01/2019

Monica Sheehan · Married on 05/20/2019

Stress Free

Everything came out so beautiful. She surpassed what I wanted and made our special day unforgettable! Completely professional and very well organized! The best of the best!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Karinna

Karinna Placencia · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect Experience

Ivette did a amazing job. Loved every detail she decor , the layout . Perfect I’ll say . She responded quickly with any questions or concerns. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Megan · Married on 04/06/2019

Much more the a "Day Of" Coordinator

She began helping me plan from the very beginning. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with me and was very attentive to every phone call and text. Her team was priceless and helped out a ton! Wedding day was very chaotic but it all came together beautifully. Much more then a "day of" coordinator. Thank-you!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Cerene · Married on 03/30/2019

Best money spent!

Ivette and her team are the absolute best. Absolutely amazing! Down to earth, organized and totally there for you every step of the way. I went into our wedding planning thinking I wouldn’t hire a “wedding planner” and we (my mother, sister, and I) could just do it all ourselves. Quickly realizing weddings are not simple (no matter how basic you want them to be) my mom started to look around. Ivette came highly recommended so my mom decided we would go with her, AND SHE DID NOT DISAPPOINT! When I was stressed and upset worrying about all the tiny details, Ivette made me excited again because she had it all covered. Any question or issue I had, she had an answer. Even the things I said I would get, and ended up forgetting, she found a way to make it happen. Ivette and her team made my entire wedding day a breeze and I truly owe my special day to her. There aren’t enough thank you’s in the world to tell her! ❤️

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 22
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 23
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 24
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Kerri · Married on 03/23/2019

The Savior For Our Wedding

Ivette was an amazing coordinator! She was available at all times of the hour and focused on even the minor details in scheduling, decoration, and timing of our wedding! And she covered things that we never would have thought about, but needed for our wedding. She decorated our wedding better than we ever dreamed of! Our big day would not have gone nearly as smoothly without her. We are forever grateful for everything she did for us!

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 25
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 30
    Sent on 04/06/2019

Cody Delargey · Married on 03/16/2019

Ivette is amazing.

Out of our whole budget for the wedding, Ivette was the best money spent. Thank you!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 03/02/2019

A Dream Come True

Ivette and her team at Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator were an absolute joy to work with. I did not use a wedding planner and at times this can be very stressful. Florida Keys Day of Coordinator and Ivette were so much more than a day of wedding coordinator to us. Ivette always gave me excellent advice and listened to me rant on and on about every small detail, all while taking notes and asking questions to make sure she was able to make the day flow PERFECTLY. She kept track of my contacts, she communicated with the vendors, she designed my timeline, and she made me feel confident that our big day was going to be just as wonderful (better) than I had imagined. Once we arrived in Key Largo, Ivette met with us to do a walk through and go over any last minute details. On the morning of the wedding, Ivette continued to check in with me to assure me that everything was going perfectly. What can I say but WOW. To see your vision come to life is the absolute best feeling. Our wedding day was beyond my expectations. Every detail was executed perfectly. We had a large bridal party (24 people), and Ivette made sure that they were where they needed to be at the correct time. And let me tell you they were a wild bunch! Every guest that we spoke with said it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Thank you so much Ivette and team for EVERYTHING! I am happy to have walked away from my wedding day with a friend.
    All of our love, McKenzie and Sean Schnitzer

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 31
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 32
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 33
    Sent on 03/14/2019

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Ivette Chao was awesome,affordable,resourceful,and helpful. I will tell everyone that I know to contact her if they are getting married

Sent on 05/10/2018

Denisse · Married on 07/22/2018

Wonderful, attentive service!

Ivette was an absolutely angel to us! We had a beautiful wedding on a private island in Conch Key and choosing a private venue came with a host of logistical challenges. Ivette took care of everything: coordinating with vendors, ensuring our timeline, and making decisions when needed. She allowed my husband and I to enjoy every moment of the wedding and shielded us from any hiccups that may have occurred. She is great at communicating, eager, attentive, and honest. Our day was perfect because she was a part of it. I strongly and whole-heartly recommend Ivette to be your wedding planner!

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 34
    Sent on 03/05/2019

Shanna · Married on 06/01/2018

Ivette was amazing!! She is such a hard worker and so willing to help with anything that needed. I didn't have to worry about anything that day because she took care of every detail If I was stressed or didn't know how to handle something, I knew I could count on Ivette to fix or solve, whatever the issue was. Truly she was very hardworking, honest, friendly, professional person that was a pleasure to have and also a great help to have on my wedding day. I don't think I could have done it without her help! Ivette is a must use coordinator!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

susie · Married on 05/18/2018

Ivette was calm, organized and always ready to meet to discuss our upcoming event, I would recommend her to my friends!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Leah · Married on 05/12/2018

Ivette was so wonderful and helpful. She remembers all the small beautiful details that make the day extra special! She was super prepared and had all sorts of tricks that came in handy the day of. Things that I would never have thought of.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/28/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Ivette! Thank you so much for everything, best night of our life for sure. Will absolutely be referring your services.
    -Juan & Shannon

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 35
    Sent on 05/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Ivette was extremely helpful with planning our destination wedding. She really went above and beyond as a day of coordinator by making sure that everything was in place and meeting the staff at our venue multiple times before our wedding. Ivette was also helpful with her checklists to make sure that everything was covered but she was also very respectful of our minimalist vision.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Luisy · Married on 02/24/2018

Ivette saved our wedding in so many ways. My venue got cancelled about 30 hours prior to the day and she helped us find an even better location that was miraculously available. She was very patient and helpful with us from start to finish, shared great ideas and went the extra mile to make sure every little detail was taken care of. Everything turned out amazing.

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 36
    Sent on 03/09/2018

Catherine · Married on 12/30/2017

Wedding came out great and organized! Should have hired her earlier for the wedding but did it last minute, it was perfect, thank you Ivette definitely recommend!!

Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 37
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 38
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 39
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 40
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 41
    Florida Keys Day Of Coordinator 42
    Sent on 01/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot express how wonderful Ivette is! She helped so much with everything we needed... she even helped with the things we didn't know we needed! She is attentive, patient and reliable which are truly qualities you should seek out when hiring a Day-Of Coordinator. She made sure everything was executed as discussed and we are so grateful for her participation in our special day. Having her there really put my mind at ease and let me focus on enjoying every moment of the best day of my life.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Teddi · Married on 12/03/2017

Ivette was wonderful to work with - she is very easy going and is fair in her pricing, I would recommend her to any future brides!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/05/2017

Ivette was essential in my wedding day and truly went above and beyond to make everything perfect. She worked with me while I planned my wedding from afar and was on site bright and early until the wee hours to insure my wedding day was perfect. She is a must for any and every Florida Keys wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2017