Florals by Rhonda Reviews

75 | Loveland, CO

75 Reviews for Florals by Rhonda

Shaina · Married on 10/15/2016

Rhonda was so amazing! She unfortunately has retired for 2017, which is well deserved, but if she ever comes back into the game, please go to her. She worked with exactly what I wanted, even looking at my Pinterest, and the flowers couldn't have been more beautiful. Plus, she amazingly ran around Sylvan Dale tracking down my very elusive family to make sure they all had what they needed! She is truly the best and I highly recommend her if she gets back into it!

• Karlina

Karlina · Married on 05/21/2016

I don't know where to begin. I contacted Rhonda a month prior to my wedding explaining an issue I had with a previous florist not being able to meet my needs for wedding flowers. I understand the demands florist have for weddings and the ability to only book a couple per weekend. I was desperate to find a florist last minute and Rhonda was extremely understanding. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and she did everything to stay in my budget and deliver the flowers I invisioned. She was a true life saver and I had hundreds of compliments on my bouquets! I highly recommend Rhonda!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Florals by Rhonda's reply:

Thanks Karlina! You were great to work with and I loved the bouquets you chose. Best wishes for your life together!

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Rhonda was absolutely amazing!! Even sitting down with her for the first time, she completely understood what I wanted for my bouquet, my bridesmaids, the boutonnieres, what to put on the ceremony chairs, and the mothers corsages. She was also great by showing an array of different flowers to see if I thought they might work better with the wedding. All the flowers went above and beyond my expectations!! I am so happy I chose Rhonda as my florist! I highly recommend her! Thanks so much Rhonda!!! Kris and I are so thankful for your beautiful work!!

Bre · Married on 09/05/2015

I would highly recommend Florals by Rhonda to any bride!

Rhonda was excellent with communication and always responded quickly to any questions, concerns, or changes to my order. She was also able to meet with me initially via Skype, which was very helpful with my busy work schedule. Her help with designing my bouquets and other arrangements was so valuable and everything turned out beutifullyyyyyyyy and better than I could ever imagine! You are in excellent hands and guaranteed gorgeous flowers on your wedding day when working with Rhonda!

Hannah · Married on 08/23/2015

Rhonda did an amazing job! She provided centerpieces and set up of those centerpieces, bouquets for myself, the bridesmaids, and boots (boutiners) for the groom and groomsmen. She did an amazing job and the floral arrangements and flowers looked great! Thanks!!

Michele · Married on 07/24/2015

Rhonda was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the flowers. She also had many designs for us to look through and helped us customize the arrangements for my daughters wedding. We didn't have to even think twice on the wedding day as Rhonda and her team handled all of the details setting up the arrangements.

Very helpful and timing was perfect

Chris · Married on 07/24/2015

Rhonda was very easy to work with. When it came to flowers, I really did not have a clear vision. Rhonda was great in helping me narrow down a look and everything was BEAUTIFUL. The ceremony flowers and reception venue flowers turned out better than I imagined.

Emily · Married on 07/24/2015

Rhonda the flowers at my wedding perfect! The flowers were extremely important to me because they were a gift from my stepdad who had passed away before the wedding, so it was very important to me that they met all our expectations. She did such a wonderful job and it really made my wedding beautiful. She was very attentive and always answered phone calls and emails promptly. I truly enjoyed getting to work with her! I would highly recommend her.

Rhonda was very flexible and helped us work within our budget while capturing the florals we were looking for. I would definitely recommend Rhonda to anyone.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2015

Rhonda was not only reliable and professional, but she added a creative touch to our wedding that made our flowers simple, but unique. I would highly recommend her personal touch to all.

Rhonda was amazing! I had no idea what I wanted going into our first meeting and she talked me through it all. She taught me about different flowers and helped me add creative touches to surprise my fiancé on our wedding day. She got to know us as a couple and help create one-of-a-kind centerpieces for our special day!

Julie · Married on 06/07/2015

Rhonda was amazing to work with and she created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our special day!

Caroline · Married on 06/05/2015

I loved working with Rhonda on the flowers for my wedding! She provided great feedback and suggestions on how to arrange my flowers (with a clear artistic eye to the whole process). She encouraged me to start a Pintrest board so that she could get a sense of my style and she used that board to think out of the box about my bridesmaids' flowers, incorporating a fan into the design as I was getting married in an old fashion theater. I felt my flowers were unique and better expressed the aesthetic of my wedding than I had originally conceptualized it myself.

Her emails were prompt and responsive. She was very good about reminding me about small details and making sure we were on the same page. Her discussions of contracts and payment methods was professional and clear. After the wedding, she followed up with me (and my mother) to see how the flowers held up and to wish me all the best in my marriage. I felt confident in Rhonda throughout the wedding planning process and never doubted that she was working hard on my arrangements. I think her prices are more than fair considering how much thought and effort she puts into her work.

The only thing that was amiss was the absence of a toss bouquet. However, that bouquet was simply a gathering of leftover flowers and it is possible there was not enough to make the bouquet (she doesn't charge for a toss bouquet). Plus, given that I left on my honeymoon immediately after the wedding, it was better that someone got to enjoy my bouquet before it wilted.

I cannot recommend Rhonda enough. Several of my friends have been married in Northern Colorado and I think I can safely say that my experience with Rhonda out paced theirs. She provides a lot of individual attention to her brides and really works with them to come up with unique and beautiful flower arrangements. I feel like my flowers were more beautiful because of her artistic approach to flowers than they would have been with another florist.

Ashley · Married on 02/28/2015

I can't say enough about Rhonda, she was amazing and so helpful! And all my flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined!
    From the first meeting she helped guide me through everything from picking flowers to achieve the look I was going for but also stay on budget! She even helped me find mirrors and other accessories for the table center pieces that would look good with the flower arrangements, which she didn't have to do.
    On our wedding day she was wonderful! Arrived at the venue early and started getting things set out right away! She worked great with the photographer to get photos of boutonnieres and corsages being pinned on, worked with the cake decorator to get flower on the cake and table, and worked great with everyone!
    I would highly recommend Rhonda to anyone!

Jill · Married on 02/14/2015

Rhonda provided flower arrangements, wedding party bouquets, and decor for our wedding ceremony. She was completely professional and reliable. We especially appreciated her creativity incorporating a vintage flair into our church pew bows and flower arrangements. She worked within my budget contraints and offered suggestions on flowers in season that would work best. She showed up on time and personally arranged everything in the church herself. I would highly recommend using Florals by Rhonda to anyone who wants to ensure their special day is beautiful.

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

Rhonda is such a joy and delight to work with! She has creative ideas and a knack for taking something simple and making it beautiful. Rhonda is flexible and very easy to work with. She has such a kind heart and truly cares for her clients. I would definitely recommend her in a heartbeat!

Jocelyn · Married on 10/05/2014

Rhonda did an amazing job creating the most beautiful floral arrangements for my fall wedding! I couldn't have asked for a more professional and talented florist. I came to Rhonda on a tight budget, short notice and very little direction. She was so wonderful to work with and really took the time to get to know me and what I wanted. Thank you Rhonda for making my special day so perfect!

• W

Wendi · Married on 10/04/2014

My wedding flowers were the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements that any bride could imagine. Rhonda worked with me to create designs that were unique and tailored to my wedding theme. She showed genuine interest in me and my wedding ideas and proposed flowers that would work with the colors and season of my wedding . She totally "GOT IT" and shared her wonderful talents to help my wedding day beautiful. Her kindness and attention to detail helped set my flowers apart and I felt very cared for during the design process.

Rhonda was wonderful to work with. Everything she created was beautiful and exactly what we we wanted. She placed everything that she created, which was wonderful! Very organized! !

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

I am so glad we chose Rhonda to do our flowers! I was very picky and knew exactly what I wanted, she was able to exceed my expectations and the flowers were perfect! Highly recommend Rhonda!

abby · Married on 07/31/2014

I can't say enough you helped make or special day not only beautiful but stress free or was a pleasure working with you

Mindy · Married on 07/04/2014

Rhonda was wonderful to work with! We ended up having to do everything by email and she was spot on with the designs and was incredibly easy to work with. She was helpful and friendly, unlike some of the florists we contacted. ( I don't need attitude from someone I am paying ). Rhonda got it right and made it easy. Meeting her in person at the venue for the first time completed the impression of professionalism and just a neat person.

I would happily recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Alyssa · Married on 06/28/2014

I couldn't have picked a better florist for my wedding day. Starting from the day we first met Rhonda, she made sure that she explained everything I wanted to know about flowers. Which ones come in which colors, which ones are good for outdoors and indoors, and really educated me with what I needed to know. After booking her she was so fast on getting back to me with everything that I needed such as the contract, how to pay and when things needed to be done. It was never longer than a day or two to answer emails which is very important to me.
    When the wedding date got closer Rhonda made sure to email me, just to check to make sure the flowers that I had chosen were still correct.
    A few weeks before the wedding, the site that we had originally planned to have her drop off the flowers changed. I wrote her letting her know that the boys and girls were no longer getting ready in the same place and asked what she thought we could do. I told her that the girls would be at a park at a certain time and the boys would be at the wedding site at another time and she didn't hesitate to work with me and told me that she will go to both places to drop off the flowers. Even though she had to drive all over Loveland.
    She arrived before the time I gave her ready to go. When we arrived at the park she gave everyone their flowers and stayed for a little while to make sure everything was OK before heading to the boys.
    Rhonda dressed very professional and beautiful. She was so nice and polite and so helpful! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and everything turned out perfect. So many people commented on how they looked. They were more than I ever could have pictured.
    I will definitely be recommending Florals by Rhonda to anyone that I can and will be returning to her in the future for any floral needs that I have!!!!

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2014

Working with Rhonda for my wedding flowers was a really great and easy experience. I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted, and she came to the table with a lot of really great ideas. She walked through the different options over the phone, using a really great website showing all these different types of flowers (many I had never heard of) so I could see pictures of what they would look like. Then she was very detailed in her proposals and quotes so I knew exactly what I was getting and what I was paying for. Rhonda also made sure to stay in our budget, which I really appreciated!
    The flowers turned out so beautiful and I think I was surprised by how good they turned out! I really couldn't have been happier with the flowers.
    I think Rhonda is great at adapting to the couple's style, but also providing guidance and suggestions for those of us who need that!