15 Reviews for Flashback Photobooths

15 Flashback Photobooths Reviews

David was great to work with. All of our guests loved the photobooth! I highly recommend the guestbook option - our is hilarious and we love looking at it!

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Flashback Photobooths for our wedding in June after seeing them at another wedding this past October. From the initial communication with David in October until he left our reception this past weekend, we could not have asked for a more positive experience. Every email or phone call was answered promptly, and the value for what you receive is awesome. Don't be tricked by people advertising a "photo booth" when all they have is a camera and a curtain. This is the real deal! BY FAR the best vendor we had. Did I mention that EVERYONE loved it? There was a line all night, and David was just as courteous with the guests as he was with us. This was the hit of our reception, and I would recommend David and his company to ANYONE planning an event of any kind that wants something fun and unique.

Profile Picture Randy, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used Flashback Photobooths for my wedding in April 2011. It was such a pleasure to work with David. His prompt communication made securing the booth a snap! He worked directly with my caterer to secure plans of dropping off the photo booth and picking it up, which was extremely helpfuly since I was busy with other tasks. Booking Flashback Photobooths for my wedding was one of the best decisions for our wedding. My guests loved the booth and it was great to see our guests having such a fun time with it!

Profile Picture Becky, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved having Flashback at our wedding! All of the kids were having a blast getting in a having their photo taken! My grandparents even went in a few times! The people were great to work with and the scrapbook guestbook is a definite must!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 4/30/11, 1 Review
4.2

I worked with David from Flashback. He was very helpful and worked directly with my venue coordinator. He allowed me to design my own graphic that is printed on the pictures (Very important to me as my wedding was very much handmade and designed by me) and gave me the appropriate supporting documents to do so. Everyone LOVED the photobooth!!! Since it was a little pricey to rent I doubled up the photobooth pictures as the guests "favor" which I think they preferred in the long run. I wish the booth was an original vintage style booth but I think the benefits of digital photography outweigh that. Plus it was WAY better than the "popup" style photobooths (pvc pipe and a curtain!) that a lot of photographers offer. I also wish the attendant (who was very nice) was more enthusiastic about getting guests to cut out pics and sign the guestbook. Many of our guests did not realize this was even offered. Overall I'm completely happy with the outcome and I LOVE all the pictures we have from our big day! I would definitely recommend Flashback Photobooths to anyone! Thanks!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/21/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing idea for wedding receptions!! Our guests have been raving about the photobooth and enjoyed their services all night!! Excellent service.....couldn't be happier with our decision to have them!! We would recommend Flashback Photobooths to everyone!!

Profile Picture Keesha, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Couldn't have asked for more! Truly, I've never been happier with a vendor!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The photobooth was a HUGE hit at our wedding!!!! David was AMAZING to work with!!! By far THE BEST vendor to work with!!! Thanks so much!!!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David and his crew were great and very professional! Our reception venue had a set of stairs that made it difficult to have the photobooth where we wanted it, but he made it work! Our guests loved the photobooth and the book that they put together is a great keepsake that we'll be able to look at years down the road.

Profile Picture Rachel , 4/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I found Flashback Photobooths at a bridal show that I went to about a year before my actual wedding. I'm so glad that I hung on to their information because they were a huge hit at our wedding. The staff was super helpful and very friendly. Our wedding was at a hall that had 2 sets of about 5 steps each and the owner even built ramps so we would be able to have the photobooth in the area that we wanted. It's a little pricy, but I definitely think these vintage style booths are cooler and produce better pictures than the wood and curtain ones that some other company's offer. Oh, and the picture book that we received is something that will make us laugh forever.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/30/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I enjoyed working with flashback photobooths for our wedding. David (owner) was always very quick to respond and very professional. Our guests at our wedding are still talking about how fun the photobooth was--and that it was something unique that they had not seen at other weddings! Seven months later, my husband and I are still laughing at the photo album full of our guests photos! I would highly recommend this service for other weddings!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/19/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I knew we wanted a non-traditional party favor for our wedding guests. When we discovered Flashback Photo Booths, we knew this was the answer! David arrived early at our reception hall and was ready to go when guests arrived, dressed professionally and with a beautiful set up. The photo booth was a hit with our guests. It encouraged them to get creative and leave us a great photographic memory in our guest book-- which the company includes. I still look back at our guest book and smile ear to ear. The book is of high quality and David was there through it all to help our guests leave their mark.

Everything about the experience was wonderful and our guests still rave about it. All of David's business cards were gone by the end of the evening.

I would recommend this service to anyone who wants to add something fun and unexpected to a special occassion. It added to our retro-motif and left us with a book full of memories.

Joy Wagener

Profile Picture Joy , 6/27/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flashback Photobooths was the HIT of our reception! People are still talking about it--it seems to be the one thing everyone remembers. It was so fun to see our friends and family acting crazy in front of a camera, and I loved the fact that we got to see ALL of the images when it was over!

All of my interactions with the company were of high quality--fast, friendly service and plenty of flexibility. This was probably the easiest part of the wedding to coordinate!
Thank you so much!
-Chuck & Erin Bentley

Profile Picture User947556, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone loved the photobooth and David! So many pictures were taken and we have such a great keepsake album. Our guests loved being able to take their pictures with them, as well.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A year after the wedding, friends are still talking about the photo booth!

Janet Yonke