625 Eckel Rd #2, Perrysburg, OH 43551 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About I Got Framed Photo Booth

I Got Framed Photo Booth is a great Photo Booth Experience for all of your guests. With fun and creative props, high quality photos, and a friendly staff!

Want to kick off the party right? Have your friends, co-workers, family walk in and see a photo booth. With the picture props we bring and the many photos opportunities we offer, the party will be talked about until the next year when you do it again! Call today to reserve your event date for a photo booth and more!

Photo booths are great for weddings, corporate events, conventions, birthday parties, class reunions, bar and bat mitzvah’s, sweet 16 parties, proms, grand openings, anniversary parties, holiday parties and more.

Make your wedding or event truly memorable by sending your guests home with a picture. They’ll get an instant printout of their photo booth session that they can take with them right away. For corporate customers, turn that printout into a powerful marketing tool for your brand by putting your name on it.

Put your logo on the photo strip or brand the outside of the photo booth and make your guests remember where their photos came from.

Headquartered in right here in Ohio, I Got Framed Photo Booth Rentals will supply the attendant and photo booth at any Ohio Or Michigan Area Event.

Renting a photo booth is the latest trend and the best way to liven up your wedding, dance or corporate event. Not only will it give your guests an excuse to act silly and have some fun, but it will instantly provide a token for them to remember the day and treasure always.

Follow I Got Framed Photo Booth on

igotframed
phot booth special cover

5 Reviews for I Got Framed Photo Booth

Roger · Married on 09/22/2018

So much fun. The ladies were great and very helpful to our guests at our wedding, everyone had a great time with this. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

Working with Jason and his team was very easy. Christie did a great job operating the photobooth and helping our guests have a fun time. She was easy to work with and flexible and accommodating when a last minute detail changed. Something that sets I Got Framed Photobooth apart is the ability to choose your own backgrounds for your guests to pose in front of which made for some really fun pictures. In addition, they put together a lovely photo album for us to keep with all of our photostrips and allowed for our guests to write us a message along with them. It was a really enjoyable experience for both us and our guests to work with Jason and his team!

Sent on 05/29/2016

marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

We had booked I Got Framed Photo Booth for our wedding August 1 at The Stables. We didn't intend on having a photo booth, but after more debate we decided we had to have one. Danielle, was our representative from the company & she was fantastic. She was very professional & introduced herself to us. She went out of her way to make sure that our guests utilized the photo booth, which was kind of hidden away inside a room at our venue. The space was open & there was lots of room for our guests inside the booth to capture the moment. The props the photo booth brought were very unique! There were masks, boas, hats, picture frames, gloves, a unicorn...need I say more? At one point, Danielle said that the guests pictures were turning out great, and we would be surprised at the end of the night when we got back the book with the copies. She wasn't kidding. Some of the strips at hilarious!! Jason Kelly designed a screen saver as their touch screen background that matched our rustic elegance with a modern twist perfectly. I would recommend I Got Framed to anyone looking for a fun piece to add to their wedding. They are easy to work & will do anything to make your day perfect.

Sent on 08/18/2015

I Got Framed Photo Booth Pricing

I Got Framed Photo Booth Price Rates

• DJ One Tyme - Hero For Hire
    DJ One Tyme - Hero For Hire Wedding DJs

A great company I've had the pleasure of working many events with. I would highly recommend them!

• NewChairDo.com (Chair Covers)
    NewChairDo.com (Chair Covers) Wedding Rentals

The staff is very professional to work with. We thoroughly enjoy their personalities. Also, their photo booth is so cool the way they customize things. We have referred many clients to this company and they are always more than satisfied.

• Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)
    Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Wedding DJs

Such an AMAZING SERVICE! Their customizing options are so cool! We have worked with them at several events and the guests always love it! They also were able to upload to Facebook instantly for the couple! SO AWESOME!

• 625 Eckel Rd #2 Perrysburg, OH, 43551 See on map
    4193769859 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only