5101 Harroun Rd., Sylvania, OH 43560 Map · Phone number

About Grand Lubell Photography

Be fun, be real, be happy!
Keep it simple!

You want fun and low profile. You want casual with some hands on; we do it all! Fantastic, creative photojournalism and gently posed portraits. Great customer service (best in NW Ohio). Grand Lubell is fast, fun, and unobtrusive. We're magic -- you can count on it! Contact us at info@grandlubell.com or 419-283-4567.

Follow Grand Lubell Photography on

65 Reviews for Grand Lubell Photography

1 User photo

Grand Lubell Photography 1

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

Great quality photos! So in love with ours!

The quality of our pictures was the most important thing to us and Bob definitely hit the mark. Our wedding pictures are amazing and I’m so glad we choose him as our photographer.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Deb Alt · Married on 07/21/2018

Highly recommend this photobooth experience!

Awesome experience with Grand Lubbell Photography & their photo booth!! Colin was always ready to help & assist anyone in the booth – even running across the room from his meal to assist the wedding party with some pictures. We have so enjoyed reliving the wedding through those photos.
    We were truly blessed by Bob & his staff to make Megan & Sam’s day so special!! Highly recommend then for your photo booth needs!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Grand Lubell Photography's reply:

We are honored to have been chosen to be at your wedding. Our goal is outstanding customer service. We are so happy you were pleased! Thank you!

Kimberly Kunkle · Married on 07/07/2018

So happy with final product

We are so happy with how our wedding pictures turned out! Grand Lubell Photography took such good care of us and captured images we couldn't have dreamed of! They stayed with us the whole day and were extremely professional and knowledgable. I am so glad we chose them for our big day!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Grand Lubell Photography's reply:

I just loved your wedding! The mass at the Cathedral was so very special. I'm so happy to have shared your beautiful wedding day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Grand Lubell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

• Bartz Viviano
    Bartz Viviano Wedding Florists

Have I worked with Grand Lubell?? I have worked with both Bob and Stevie for many, many years. They are hardworking, honest and super talented. I am so happy when I see one of them walk in the doors of a wedding or event I am designing because I know there will be great photos! Any couple is lucky to work with them.

• I Do Chair Covers
    I Do Chair Covers Wedding Rentals

I have known Bob Lubell for many years and his work is at the top of the scale. He is a true artist in the felid and never misses a shot. He did my daughter wedding and the photo's are crisp and clear as well as the lighting is right on. His passion for his business is beyond anyone that I have ever seen and his work show his passion. If I were to have another wedding in my family he would be my first call.

• Stone Oak Country Club
    Stone Oak Country Club Country Club Weddings

Wonderful photos!

• 5101 Harroun Rd. Sylvania, 43560 See on map
    4198821984 (Phone number)
    8777351523 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday thru Friday 9-6, by Appointment on Weekends