Figaro Photography Reviews

37 | Bossier City, LA

37 Reviews for Figaro Photography

Consuella Burton · Getting married on 08/01/2021

Family Photos

She’s a very sweet person and gets the job done quick!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Norma G. · Married on 12/29/2019

Christmas mini session

Patient and great with kids! This was my first time being photographed and she was so understanding. She helped my family and I pose and had our pictures in a short period of time!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Simon Powell · Married on 12/10/2019

So beyond happy!

Brittany and her team are incredible!!! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was how I wanted and we got the shots I wanted! Her team is so professional and they are fun to be around. I highly recommend Brittany for any occasion but especially a wedding! She did all of our pictures including engagement and bridals! She does amazing work!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • LaShun

Lashun Oneofakind · Married on 07/13/2019

This is a place I would recommend anybody who is looking for a photographer.

We had an amazing time. The owner was nice and she did a great job. Thumbs up to her.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Raikel · Married on 04/20/2019

Brittany is very professional and knows what she's doing. She is very hands-on with her clients and ensures the clients are completely satisfied. She ensures you get your money worth and then some. Will definitely be booking again!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Shemeka Smith · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome, quick, patient, professional

She was on time and picked a great location. Great clean pictures. I couldNt even see things that was wrong with me. Lol! Love her energy and patience

Sent on 04/25/2019

Lawrence & Debra Allen · Married on 03/24/2019

Couples session

We really enjoyed every moment,the photographer was awesome.I guarantee we will be back and will recommend you guys to other customers.Thanks again for your hospitality.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Breshuana

Breshuana · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing work!!!

This is who you need to capture your special moments! The sessions are comfortable and fun. Brittany has such a sweet spirit and she makes you want her there for all occasions.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Nikesha

Nikesha · Married on 01/19/2019

I’ve had a great consultation with Figaro Photography. They are professional and had a quick response via email/wedding wire website. We are looking forward to our engagement photo session.

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Brooklyn

Brooklyn Whatley · Married on 11/25/2018

Exceptional

Figaro Photography is amazing, we love the fact that she’s so great with kids, very laid-back and doesn’t fret over every little thing like so many professional photographers out there. She’s real. She captures the imperfect moments perfectly.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Seriously, heaven sent and the best ever! I cannot rave enough about product and experience. My family thoroughly enjoyed our photo shoot with Figaro. Not only did we have fun as family, but Brittany was extremely patient and accommodating with our toddler. Our pictures even turned out elegant, after running behind her all session. The service was more than we could have bargained for. The efficiency in getting the final product was beyond expectation and the pictures were just gorgeous. Brittany is an absolute pleasure and we cannot wait to continue capturing special moments with her studio.
    We are grateful to have found Figaro Photography.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Shalanda Lyles · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing and Professional!

Amazing! Figaro Photography is the best and most professional photography business I have ever dealt with. My products looked great and I received them in a timely manner. I will definitely use Figaro Photography again and again!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Figaro Photograhy is hands down, one of the best studios in the Shreveport/Bossier area. From Brittany, the head photographer...to her amazing staff, everyone is professional, patient, and very nice. My family and I have being using Figaro photography for all of our family photos along with personal photos for myself. I'm more and more impressed each time. You'll be glad you chose her!!

Brittney · Married on 12/30/2017

This team is awesome. They captured every moment that mattered most to me & my husband.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Brittany took our pictures for Valentine's Day. They were perfect. She is professional and affordable. Brittany made sure I loved my pictures and got them back to me before the deadline!!!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/17/2017

Figaro Photgraphy LLC was such an amazing surprise! I flew in from New York for a short weekend to visit my Fiancé's family is Bossier, LA. They were new to me but made me feel completely at home. They were not only truly professional but also patient, creative, energetic, positive, and really listened to what we were wanting. They even recreated the scene of when we first met after we told them the story just for fun. I was so impressed and satisfied with their service! Wonderful prices as well! Love them!!! Thank you!

Dejandra · Married on 05/06/2017

My fiancé and I booked with Brittany for our engagement photos and she did an excellent job!!! I absolutely hate taking photos but she made me feel so comfortable during the session!! She is a wonderful person to work with! Looking forward to working with her on for our wedding, which is 2 months away!!

Chandra · Married on 03/11/2017

I love Brittany!!! I have had several sessions with her (birthday, family and engagement. She does GREAT work!!! I would definitely recommend her... ??????????

Daphne · Married on 02/24/2017

Absolutely love Brittany!!! She's very creative, professional and versatile!! She will travel to you or you can visit her at her studio and she doesn't take long to deliver your photos!! If your looking for a great photographer....look no more!!!! Definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Best experience I've ever had! I don't go anywhere else for my photos.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Brittany made my wedding day amazing. I could not have asked for a more personal and professional photographer. I love that she was very accommodating to my needs as a bride. She felt like one of my bridesmaids. Brittany is so kind and did a fabulous job for my wedding. She made everything so easy on me. I would recommend using her for your engagement photos and wedding day!! I want to truly thank her for everything she did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Amanda

Sent on 07/26/2016

Tiffany · event on: 07/28/2015

Figaro Photography was awesome! The session was professional and efficient. I felt comfortable and at ease the whole time. The photographer was attentive and made my session extremely special. I now have a permanent reminder of some of my greatest memories. I will definitely be using Figaro Photography for all of my photography needs in the future.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Trasheda · event on: 07/25/2015

I have had the pleasure of utilize Figaro Photography for three years. Since my very first encounter with Figaro Photography I have experienced nothing, but professionalism and quality services provided to me and my family on every hand. This company is willing to do whatever necessary to accommodate your needs to assure that your session or event is made a success. They are a company that is well worth using over and over again for all of your photograph needs!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Gretchen · event on: 07/11/2015

Brittany was very flexible and understanding. I changed my date, time and place over 4 times and not once did she complain. Her attitude is so bubbly and she made our photo experience a very pleasant one. She's very innovative and creative. I would advise anyone that wants to capture an important event in their life to schedule an session, you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Raquila-D'Nai · event on: 07/09/2015

Brittany and her Staff were professional, helpful and provided us with high quality pictures that we can enjoy forever. So glad we chose her to shoot our big day!

Sent on 07/30/2015