26 Reviews for Figaro Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
14 Figaro Photography Reviews

Figaro Photograhy is hands down, one of the best studios in the Shreveport/Bossier area. From Brittany, the head photographer...to her amazing staff, everyone is professional, patient, and very nice. My family and I have being using Figaro photography for all of our family photos along with personal photos for myself. I'm more and more impressed each time. You'll be glad you chose her!!

Profile Picture User7842419, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This team is awesome. They captured every moment that mattered most to me & my husband.

Profile Picture Brittney, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Digital Files

Brittany is very professional and knows what she's doing. She is very hands-on with her clients and ensures the clients are completely satisfied. She ensures you get your money worth and then some. Will definitely be booking again!

Profile Picture Raikel, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany took our pictures for Valentine's Day. They were perfect. She is professional and affordable. Brittany made sure I loved my pictures and got them back to me before the deadline!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I booked with Brittany for our engagement photos and she did an excellent job!!! I absolutely hate taking photos but she made me feel so comfortable during the session!! She is a wonderful person to work with! Looking forward to working with her on for our wedding, which is 2 months away!!

Profile Picture Dejandra, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Brittany!!! I have had several sessions with her (birthday, family and engagement. She does GREAT work!!! I would definitely recommend her... ??????????

Profile Picture Chandra, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely love Brittany!!! She's very creative, professional and versatile!! She will travel to you or you can visit her at her studio and she doesn't take long to deliver your photos!! If your looking for a great photographer....look no more!!!! Definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Daphne, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best experience I've ever had! I don't go anywhere else for my photos.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany made my wedding day amazing. I could not have asked for a more personal and professional photographer. I love that she was very accommodating to my needs as a bride. She felt like one of my bridesmaids. Brittany is so kind and did a fabulous job for my wedding. She made everything so easy on me. I would recommend using her for your engagement photos and wedding day!! I want to truly thank her for everything she did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Digital Files

Brittany is awesome. She also did my engagement and bridal session photos. She is patient understanding and goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy. She has become out family photographer. Thank you Brittany for all you have done.

Profile Picture Tiffaney, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany is one of the best photographers I know. Not only does she make each session unique to each individual, she leaves a lasting impression on each of her clients. After their sessions, many people continue contact with Brittany as friends. I've seen her turn people who hate taking pictures into people who love taking pictures.
Unlike most wedding photographers who get just generic wedding photos, Brittany personalizes wedding photos based on the bridal party's style and personality. I would recommend her to anyone for any type of photos you need.

Profile Picture Kiera, 8/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My family has taken photos with Brittany twice within the past year and each time she is pleasant to be around. We love Brittany's personality and how her creativity brings life to our photos.

When ordering we never have to worry about a delay. Brittany makes sure she responds in a timely manner.

We will be taking more photos with Brittany in the future .

Profile Picture Sherdrika, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Brittany Figaro!! She is so professional and the quality of her work speaks for itself!!! I definitely will be booking again and I recommend her to all of my clients, family and friends!!!!

Profile Picture Genell, 3/22/14, 1 Review