Figaro Photography Reviews

28 | Bossier City, LA

28 Reviews for Figaro Photography

28 Figaro Photography Reviews

Raikel · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Brittany is very professional and knows what she's doing. She is very hands-on with her clients and ensures the clients are completely satisfied. She ensures you get your money worth and then some. Will definitely be booking again!

Nikesha · Getting married on 01/19/2019

I’ve had a great consultation with Figaro Photography. They are professional and had a quick response via email/wedding wire website. We are looking forward to our engagement photo session.

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Seriously, heaven sent and the best ever! I cannot rave enough about product and experience. My family thoroughly enjoyed our photo shoot with Figaro. Not only did we have fun as family, but Brittany was extremely patient and accommodating with our toddler. Our pictures even turned out elegant, after running behind her all session. The service was more than we could have bargained for. The efficiency in getting the final product was beyond expectation and the pictures were just gorgeous. Brittany is an absolute pleasure and we cannot wait to continue capturing special moments with her studio.
    We are grateful to have found Figaro Photography.

• User7842419 · Recently married

Figaro Photograhy is hands down, one of the best studios in the Shreveport/Bossier area. From Brittany, the head photographer...to her amazing staff, everyone is professional, patient, and very nice. My family and I have being using Figaro photography for all of our family photos along with personal photos for myself. I'm more and more impressed each time. You'll be glad you chose her!!

Brittney · Married on 12/30/2017

This team is awesome. They captured every moment that mattered most to me & my husband.

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Brittany took our pictures for Valentine's Day. They were perfect. She is professional and affordable. Brittany made sure I loved my pictures and got them back to me before the deadline!!!!

Dejandra · Married on 05/06/2017

My fiancé and I booked with Brittany for our engagement photos and she did an excellent job!!! I absolutely hate taking photos but she made me feel so comfortable during the session!! She is a wonderful person to work with! Looking forward to working with her on for our wedding, which is 2 months away!!

Chandra · Married on 03/11/2017

I love Brittany!!! I have had several sessions with her (birthday, family and engagement. She does GREAT work!!! I would definitely recommend her... ??????????

Daphne · Married on 02/24/2017

Absolutely love Brittany!!! She's very creative, professional and versatile!! She will travel to you or you can visit her at her studio and she doesn't take long to deliver your photos!! If your looking for a great photographer....look no more!!!! Definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Best experience I've ever had! I don't go anywhere else for my photos.

Brittany made my wedding day amazing. I could not have asked for a more personal and professional photographer. I love that she was very accommodating to my needs as a bride. She felt like one of my bridesmaids. Brittany is so kind and did a fabulous job for my wedding. She made everything so easy on me. I would recommend using her for your engagement photos and wedding day!! I want to truly thank her for everything she did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Amanda

Tiffaney · Married on 10/18/2014

Brittany is awesome. She also did my engagement and bridal session photos. She is patient understanding and goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy. She has become out family photographer. Thank you Brittany for all you have done.

• Katina

Katina · event on: 09/15/2013

When my fiancé and I decided to take engagement photos we chose Figaro Photography. Brittany has the sweetest spirit and was such a pleasure to work with!! She offered suggestions of locations, provided creative direction, and she took some amazing shots!! I loved the pictures so much, I knew exactly who to call when my parents wanted to take family portraits. I would not hesitate to book her in the future.

Kiera · Married on 08/27/2014

Brittany is one of the best photographers I know. Not only does she make each session unique to each individual, she leaves a lasting impression on each of her clients. After their sessions, many people continue contact with Brittany as friends. I've seen her turn people who hate taking pictures into people who love taking pictures.
    Unlike most wedding photographers who get just generic wedding photos, Brittany personalizes wedding photos based on the bridal party's style and personality. I would recommend her to anyone for any type of photos you need.

Sherdrika · Married on 07/12/2014

My family has taken photos with Brittany twice within the past year and each time she is pleasant to be around. We love Brittany's personality and how her creativity brings life to our photos.

When ordering we never have to worry about a delay. Brittany makes sure she responds in a timely manner.

We will be taking more photos with Brittany in the future .

Genell · Married on 03/22/2014

I love Brittany Figaro!! She is so professional and the quality of her work speaks for itself!!! I definitely will be booking again and I recommend her to all of my clients, family and friends!!!!

Shelinda · event on: 04/03/2015

My family 1st met Brittany at our family session, she was so professional,so outgoing, didn't treat is as if She just was making another dollar. We loved our session so much, she did my daughter's graduation within the next 4 months, we absolutely adored, then 2 weeks later she did my daughter's senior prom pictures. We are so pleased with the services that Figaro photography offers.

Brittni · event on: 11/29/2014

Brittany has been my daughter's photographer since she was 6 months, she'll be 2 in December, and she has done AMAZING WORK with capturing all sorts of moments. She has captured the growth of my daughter that I will be able to adore my whole life. I admire Brittany for not only being a wonderful photographer but an amazing Godly woman ! She loves what she does and it shows all through her work. Her sessions are so much fun and I enjoy every moment. I love Brittany as if I've known her all my life just for making moments you can't get back and capturing them through pictures.

Laura · event on: 08/07/2014

Ms Figaro was very professional and extremely creative. I have had a family photo session as well as a shoot for my daughter and both times was delighted with the quality of portraits!!! She is always a pleasure to work with!

• Y

Yas'Mine · event on: 07/31/2013

We did an Newborn shoot back in July/August '13 and it was wonderful. We only did a short shoot but being that we were the only ones there at the moment it did go over a bit. I was kind of worried but Brittany seemed unfazed and just kept shooting my little guy. She was very sweet and professional and I absolutely loved the pictures. I've been trying to get back to her but with living out of town it's hard. Me and my family are def going to do a shoot with her as a whole I've already informed my mom!

Tiffany · event on: 12/12/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Figaro Photography. Our family has done 3 shoots with Brittany and we are planning our fourth. December of 2014 was the last shoot we had, it was my daughters Birthday and Christmas pictures. Brittany is wonderful with children. She is patient and fun!

Gretchen · event on: 07/11/2015

Brittany was very flexible and understanding. I changed my date, time and place over 4 times and not once did she complain. Her attitude is so bubbly and she made our photo experience a very pleasant one. She's very innovative and creative. I would advise anyone that wants to capture an important event in their life to schedule an session, you won't regret it.

Shanna · event on: 04/20/2015

BRITTANY IS ONE OF THE MOST DOWN TO EARTH, LOVABLE PERSON YOU COULD EVER MEET. SHE MADE MY DAUGHTER'S SPECIAL EVENTS ONE TO REMEMBER. EACH ONE OF HER PHOTOGRAPHS SHE TOOK OF MY DAUGHTER JUST CAPTURED THE JOY MY DAUGHTER WAS FEELING. I COULD NOT HAVE HIRED A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER. THANK YOU BRITTANY AND WE LOVE YOU.

Raquila-D'Nai · event on: 07/09/2015

Brittany and her Staff were professional, helpful and provided us with high quality pictures that we can enjoy forever. So glad we chose her to shoot our big day!