Marli Johnson Photography, LLC

Stonewall, LA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hey Guys!

My love for photography began several years ago, shortly after my son was born. I started taking photos as a hobby and very quickly realized how much I would love to make a career out of photography!

I am a wife to my high school sweetheart, Lewis, and a mom to a sweet little boy, Fletcher Jude. Some of my favorite things are Gilmore Girls, grilled cheeses, music, and spending time with my family and friends.

I am 100% an extrovert! I absolutely love meeting new people and building new relationships. My work reflects this as I strive to capture real emotion and joy in every session. I work hard to bring out the fun smiles and giggles in everyone I meet and photograph.

I am often mesmerized by everyday things such as big beautiful trees with greenery that drapes to the ground or the way the sunset hits a downtown building just right, casting an orange glow over the city. I love when I realize a client has become a friend! That is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for me!!

I can’t wait to connect with you and get to know you more!!

-Marli Johnson

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Pricing

Marli Johnson Photography, LLC Price Rates

Stonewall, LA, 71078
Location of (Marli Johnson Photography, LLC)

Marli Johnson Photography, LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Marli Johnson Photography, LLC include in the starting price?

Marli Johnson Photography, LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Marli Johnson Photography, LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Marli Johnson Photography, LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Marli Johnson Photography, LLC offer?

Marli Johnson Photography, LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Marli Johnson Photography, LLC offer?

Marli Johnson Photography, LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Marli Johnson Photography, LLC offer for wedding events?

Marli Johnson Photography, LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

Other vendors in Shreveport for your wedding