2645 Oakside Drive, Haughton, LA 71037 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Daylight Fading Photography, LLC

Hey y'all!

I'm Rachel, the magic behind Daylight Fading Photography. Born out of my passion to create art, I have been blessed to photograph couples all over the South. As a kid, I saved my allowance to develop film from my leopard-print camera... Oh yeah, I was awesome!

In 2010 I discovered how much I enjoy photographing weddings. A giddy groom with shaky hands, a handkerchief of tears from a father's first look, the bride's radiant smile right before she kisses her forever prince... These little details are the things I want you to remember and treasure for the rest of your life.

In 2016 I found a new passion in photographing dogs. Whether they're adoptable dogs at a rescue or beloved furry family members, I find great joy in every dog that comes in front of my camera.

So weddings and dogs? Yeah, I know it's kind of a weird combination of specialties! But what can I say - love and dogs are the two things I love most!

On any given day, you can find me cozied up with my husband and three dogs watching How I Met Your Mother reruns. I become best friends with every dog I meet, Icees are life, and if Harry Potter was a language, I'd be fluent.

Years from now, as you crack open your wedding album, I want you to feel the love that surrounded you, remember the way your dress twirled on the dance floor, and feel how your heart raced right before you said, "I do." One day you'll stop to look at a hanging photo of your cherished furry friend, and remember the way they bounced up and down when you got home every day, the way their nose tickled your face when they kissed you, and how full your heart felt when you held them in your arms.

When you look at your photos, I want you to feel love.

Ready to work with Daylight Fading Photography? Let's get this party started!

Follow Daylight Fading Photography, LLC on

Daylight Fading Photography, LLC Pricing

Daylight Fading Photography, LLC Price Rates

Daylight Fading Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 2645 Oakside Drive Haughton, 71037 See on map