1015 1/2 North 8th St., Monroe, LA 71203 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About RJBrown Photography LLC

As your photographer, I will make a commitment to you that you will be treated as if you are my only client. I am never too busy to talk to you on the phone about your plans, or meet with you in person. Building a relationship with you is the part of my job that I love the most, and through getting to know you, I will be at your wedding as a person who really understands what you and your fiancée mean to each other and ready to capture every moment of it. I will be in contact with you frequently to make sure every thing goes perfectly before, during and even after your wedding. Your private gallery will be available to view within 14 days of your wedding and your final prints/album will be enhanced and edited to the highest of standards.

I will capture your wedding day in a documentary style that showcases your special day as it unfolds. All of the emotion, joy and details from your wedding day will be preserved for future generations. The uniqueness of each wedding is photographed unscripted being inspired by the moment. My documentary approach to wedding photography is enhanced by the creative use of light.

Please book early during peak times to assure the photographer's availability.

I want to exceed your expectations before, during and after your wedding day. I offer an endless amount of products that will serve you with every step of the process as your big day unfolded. Finished prints are delivered in Boutique Packaging, ready for gift giving.

-Robert J. Brown

websitelogo
  • Videos 2

14 Reviews for RJBrown Photography LLC

Brandon · Married on 07/07/2017

RJ Brown did amazing work. I definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

Jerrod was very professional, creative and simply a joy to work with. This is not our first time working with him and we would choose him anytime. Great photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • ReAzalia

ReAzalia · Married on 09/24/2016

RJ Brown Photography was a life-saver for my wedding. Originally, I had an unresponsive photographer and the photographer was unprofessional. I had always heard of RJ Brown, however, I didn't know much about him. I began to research the company and the owner and I decided that he was just what we needed. He was very flexible and he worked with my budget. I was looking for a photographer who did photography and videography. Choosing RJ Brown Photography was one of the best decisions that I could have made. He was very accommodating and he made sure that our night was magical and captured many moments. He travels all over Louisiana. If you are looking for a photographer who is professional, a hard-worker, pays attention to detail and his clients....you can't go wrong with RJ Brown Photography and his staff.

Sent on 10/08/2016

RJBrown Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you soooooo much!

Award

RJBrown Photography LLC Pricing

RJBrown Photography LLC Price Rates

• BASH BOOTH
    BASH BOOTH Photo Booths

RJBrown Photography provides beautiful wedding photography! Invest in your BIG DAY with a photographer who knows how to capture those special, once in a lifetime moments!

• Gambino's Bakery
    Gambino's Bakery Wedding Cakes

We just love the way RJBrown Photography captures those incredible moments! They do a fantastic job!

• Makeup By Malay
    Makeup By Malay Wedding Hair & Makeup

Incredibly talented! Gorgeous and creative work.

• 1015 1/2 North 8th St. Monroe, 71203 See on map