Exquisitely Designed Events by Veronica Reviews

11 Reviews for Exquisitely Designed Events by Veronica

• kelli

kelli · Married on 10/27/2018

The best Decision I could have made

I'd like to just Brag about you real quick if that is ok!!! I have to honestly say Thank you Thank you Thank you for everything you did for Ryan and Myself for our wedding 10/27/18 you and the crew were honestly exactly what I needed to keep my head on straight. I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am to have had such an awesome planner to help with our Big Weekend... You guys CRUSHED IT!! You and the team were there from start to finish and made my stress and anxiety disappear, not to mention you made a believer out of Ryan! Thank you so much, Hiring Exquisitely Designed Events by Veronica was one of the best things I did! From the bottom of our Hearts, Ryan Felz and I thank you all! xoxo

Sent on 11/26/2018

Markie · Married on 06/23/2018

Veronica was a truly unbelievable coordinator. I cannot recommend her enough. Her organizational skills, responsiveness and dedication are off the charts. Most importantly, I could really tell that she cared - she wanted the wedding to run perfectly (which she accomplished), just like I did. She was truly invested in our wedding throughout the full process. On the day of our wedding, I was able to relax and just enjoy the day, because I knew Veronica was all over the logistics and ensuring that all of our guests were having a fantastic time. She also did our flowers which were so beautiful! Thank you, Veronica!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Dominique · Married on 08/19/2017

Veronica and her team were excellent to work with. I was able to see the venue prior to walking down the aisle and I loved everything I saw. The wedding day was timely, seamless, and most of all FUN!! We could not have asked for anything better. Veronica was organized, easy to work with and she easily understood our vision. Thanks Veronica for making our day special and memorable.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/21/2016

BRIDE'S TO BE, do yourself a favor and HIRE A PLANNER, especially if it's VERONICA !!!!

I do not even know where to begin. Veronica is absolutely amazing. I had originally hired another planner and designer, however after meeting with them they decided that they could not fit me into their schedule. At first I was pissed, but I am so glad that they did. Veronica was even better than any planner/designer I could have expected (even better than the other I had met with).

I was hesitant to even hire a planner since I was planning on a tight budget, but since I was so busy I decided that it would be worth the investment. IT WAS WORTH IT!! We set up a time to meet, and I showed her pictures of some of the ideas that I had. She would quickly let me know if it was something that she thought would work for the space, or if my imagination was getting ahead of me. She met me at all my venue locations, and went to almost every vendor appointment I had. She handled all the little details, and findings vendors if I still needed something. She coordinated everything with them (meetings, going over pricing, etc), and my wedding party. Unlike the first designer I had met with, Veronica quickly picked up on my vision!! She took care of any problems that came up that day, and made sure we stayed on our wedding timeline. She was patient with me and my families craziness the day of, and leading up to the wedding. She also followed up after the wedding.

Veronica went above and beyond in planning and assisting in designing my wedding. If you are looking for a great planner, Veronica is the best. I cannot say enough great things about her!! I do not know how I would have made it through without her. Don't take the chance on hiring a planner that wont see (or choose to ignore) your vision, and will let you down on your big day! Hire Veronica who will not disappoint!!

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • Nikiya

Nikiya · Married on 04/30/2016

This is a late post, but much needed post (hectic life post wedding at the end of April 2016.)
    Veronica and her staff were awesome. My wedding turned out amazing and I have to give her credit for much of it. She met with multiple times before for the wedding, and was available any time I called/emailed during the planning process (even though I specifically hired her for day of planning). She gave me helpful advice on how to manage vendors and even joined me during most of my vendor meetings. On the day of my wedding, I felt completely comfortable with leaving all of the details to her. Usually I micromanage everything, but she was always 2 steps ahead of me. I could not have made it through my big day without Veronica! I would definitely recommend her for any special event.

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/02/2015

Veronica was my Day-Of coordinator for my wedding in October 2015, though her services were not limited to just those busy 24 hours. We met months before and discussed my vision for the day. A few weeks before the big day we began building the day, and working out the kinks in the timeline. Veronica was always available via text or email, phone calls too. She even went to the walk through at the venue in Streator, IL about a month before the wedding. Veronica also ran my rehearsal, running through the ceremony and directed everyone where to go. On the day of, she transported my cake and all of my decor to the venue, setting up everything for me. I planned all the ideas and decor, and she executed them. She was invaluable to me enjoying my day.

She gave her contact info to everyone in my wedding party, made herself available, stressing to everyone NOT to call me. LOL. All the while, she carried herself with a professional air, though down to earth when reacting to my crazy family and friends. And as I got buzzed throughout the night from all the champagne, she made sure I stuck to the timeline in a gentle way.

She's great. I have to say also her prices are very competitive against the several other planners and coordinators I interviewed.

Thank you Veronica! Here's to the future!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Rosey · Married on 09/06/2015

It is a lot of work planning a wedding so I thank god that I found this venue. They listened to all of my ideas and even suggested things I have never thought of. I had a wonderful time planning my wedding with them and I recommend that you give them a look!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jennie · Married on 07/11/2015

Veronica was so amazing throughout the wedding planning process. It was her quick response and impeccable organization that set her apart from all others. Her flexibility was also commendable;even with all the last minute changes she still manged to respond quickly. Our wedding was made possible all thanks to her, beginning with reviewing our contracts, contacting our vendors, creating a timeline, leading the rehearsal, setting up the tables the day of and all the other wonderful behind-the-scenes work she took on. She played an integral part in orchestrating the entire day! We cannot thank here enough for making our wedding day truly incredible.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Althea · Married on 10/04/2014

Veronica did a fabulous job! I work a lot and therefore needed a lot of help in order to be able to have the type of wedding that my husband and I wanted. She was very organized, professional and accommodating. She would put together tables and timelines, send me reminders, run errands, set up vendor meetings, and countless other things to make our lives easier while planning our moderate sized wedding (which started off small, but so much for that).. She would basically be my "wedding brain" which allowed my husband and I to still be functional in our regular life. I am very forgetful and Veronica would make sure I was up-to-date on things that needed to be done so I wouldn't fall behind. And although I'm sure I had to be very frustrating at times she never let on and was always nice, flexible and even tempered. We would not have been able to put together such a beautiful and amazing day without Veronica's efficient services. She comes highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/11/2014

LeTia · event on 03/23/2013

Exquisitely Designed Events planned my daughter's 10th birthday party and we were EXTREMELY pleased. They handled EVERY detail. The only thing that I had to do was to tell them what I wanted and they delivered!!!! I will most definitely be using them for future parties and events!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Asia and Shawn · Married on 11/17/2007

Veronica was a pleasure to work with. She accommodated all of our needs for our wedding and made the impossible possible within a short time frame. She was always available when we had questions, very flexible in scheduling and she even assisted me picking out my beautiful wedding gown. Everything was on point and on time. If you are looking for talented and professional event planning services, look no further than Exquisitely Designed!!

Sent on 03/24/2014