Events by Mr Butler Reviews

Events by Mr Butler 5
Events by Mr Butler 6
Events by Mr Butler 7

Carla · Married on 09/12/2015

My guests could't get enough our beautiful Brunch-style wedding. My husband and I kept receiving compliments days after the wedding. The decorum and setup was amazing! We gave Victor a vision, which was quite different and he delivered and more! I can't express enough how grateful I was to have Victor as our wedding planner. Things can be quite hectic as the wedding date approaches and also the day of, but Victor, along with his team reassured me on several occasions! He not only stuck to our vision, but he also added his expertise and advice along the way as well. Thanks to EventsbyMrButler for making our wedding day one of our most happiest days ever!

Sent on 10/01/2015
  • W

Waynette · Married on 05/23/2015

Victor
    Creative should be considering a very expensive piece of art work. He captures both groom and bride ideas, on how they would like their special day to look like and flow with perfection. During the event I observed Victor and his team constantly thriving to make art work event a masterpiece.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Tara · event on 05/16/2015

Victor was so professional! He has a true gift. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/25/2015

This past May 15th, I had a wedding with 40 guests. It was held in 2 different venues [hotels] in Miami Beach and had 6 events during that day. From the first day that I had contacted Victor Butler, I knew that I was in the right hands to make this event memorable and flow easily. His knowledge, creative ideas and professionalism were very reassuring. Planning this event from Santiago, Chile was a worry for me initially, but when I found Victor my stress level lowered. He answered my phone calls and emails immediately. He looked after all the vendors and hotel coordinators in such a professional manner. I have to say that Victor was instrumental in making our special day truly beyond what we had hoped for and I thank him for that.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Anthony · Married on 05/15/2015

I have worked with Victor Butler on a few events and always appreciate his professionalism and courteous manner.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Adrienne · Married on 11/21/2014

Its important to have a planner that listens and understands your vision. This was so much pressure off me the day of and can not say how much I was glad to have Victor planning this day with me. He handle the pressures well and circumstances that may arise he steps it up.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Chrystal · Married on 09/05/2014

There aren't enough words that I can say in here especially not enough stars. Mr. Butler did what I think was crazy in the first place, plan a wedding in another state 3,000 miles away from his home state for a couple who lives in New York. He made it possible for us to have a beautiful wedding in Seattle, and worked very hard for tracking down the most sweetest people from the florist to the videographer. He knew our personalities, we are such a laid back couple, but he made sure that we were the center of attention and his attention to detail is impeccable.

The wonderful thing about my experience with Mr. Butler is the fact he calmed down my stressed out mother where all she did was relax and enjoyed the wedding. It meant a lot to me because I was able to see her finally relax and be herself. It was hard for our family a few years ago, my mother is a hospice nurse, and she was there to nurse my grandmother until she passed. More recently, the sudden death of my uncle who was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer and she took care of him until he passed as well. This wedding was a lot on her and I didn't want to put her through much more stress with the wedding. But as soon as Mr. Butler arrived, it was the first time in a long time not worrying about anything. I didn't worry about anything, neither my husband or my family. The wedding was awesome, and it brought the entire family together, this is the kind of detail you receive with Mr. Butler, total care and efficiency. I do not know if he knew all of this but since the wedding my entire family has been filled with joy and a closeness that repaired us all.

Am I recommending Mr. Butler, absolutely! We had so much fun that if there was a problem during the wedding we didn't even notice because that's how fast he takes care of things. He was able to get things done quickly and I probably was his most eclectic bride to say the least. He's no nonsense, admirable, and genuine.

Thank you Mr. Butler!

Sherika · Married on 08/16/2014

I had a great experience with Mr. Butler and his staff. Mr. Butler was great with my bridal party and guest. Until this day they still speaking about hi professional skills and how he handle over 260 guest. He's very attentive and keeps you on task during your busy amd most difficult times. Thank you Mr. Butler!!!

Ailsa · event on 06/07/2014

I would highly recommend EventsbyMrButler. Mr. Butler helped my plan a surprise Birthday Party at the very last minute. He was very helpful, gave me his honest opinion on the ideas that I had and suggested ideas, that I did not even come close to thinking about. He helped me with Budget Management, did the decor set up and clean up. His wonderful personality helped me remain stress free days before the event and at the event. I was truly happy for his professionalism and can not wait to use EventsbyMrButler, to plan my next event.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Kisha · event on 04/13/2014

I've had the pleasure of working with Events by Mr. Butler on several events and I could not have been more pleased. I was thoroughly impressed by the level of professionalism, creativity and attention to detail. Mr. Butler and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with and I look forward to booking them for my next event.

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • F

Freda · event on 09/15/2013

Dear Victor,
    Thank you so much for coordinating the Bat Mitzvah of my daughter, Ashley. It was such a pleasure to work with you, and our guests still talking about it. I was very lucky to find such a detail-oriented, professional and friendly planner to make this special day even more special for us. I knew we were in good hands from the beginning, you handled everything effortlessly and I truly appreciate all your time, energy and hard work. We had a wonderful time and thank you for that. I am looking forward to more events together.

Many Thanks
    Frank, Freda, Daniel and Ashley

Sent on 10/28/2013

Tiwanna · Married on 08/17/2013

Hands down, Victor Butler of EventsbyMrButler was the very best wedding planner and coordinator I could have wanted for my wedding. Victor is an AMAZING man! My wedding occurred on August 17, 2013 and from beginning to end, he was so helpful throughout the entire planning process leading up to the wedding. He brought such professionalism and compassion when I needed guidance. I never planned a wedding before and Victor was not overbearing or presumptuous; instead he listened to me and worked with my ideas in order to make the wedding something I would love. He truly made me feel comfortable with the wedding planning. My husband and I were so happy and pleased with Victor's work on our wedding, he went above and beyond to make our day special and memorable. Almost two months later and we are still receiving compliments! I would definitely recommend EventsByMrButler for a bride and/or couple looking for dedicated service, compassion, professionalism, as well as style and lots of fun! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Doris · event on 05/18/2013

Mr. Butler performed professionally and quickly when the food order did not arrive as requested. He handled the situation promptly and got things back on course without delay or incident. If you have an event and you need a planner, Mr. Butler is the gentleman who will execute things for you in excellence and make you feel proud you chose him.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Curtis · Married on 03/23/2013

Events By Mr. Butler came in a made our wedding planning a breeze. Mr. Butler and his team worked with my wife to develop a plan for managing all of the details of our big day and making sure we executed them. Whether it was coordinating all of my service vendors or serving as a liaison to follow up with our venues, the team was always one step ahead in making sure we were happy and not stressed. On the day of and long after, my guests remarked about the event and how well it was run.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Danielle · event on 12/29/2012

Victor and EventsbyMrButler assisted my husband and I with planning our engagement party. Victor was very attentive to all of our needs and made sure the night ran smoothly. Victor made our party very special and memorable for everyone in attendance!!

Danielle McDonald

Sent on 10/11/2013

Victor and his staff did an amazing job with assisting our venue (Ceresville Mansion) on the night of the wedding.

His high level of customer service was impeccable and his response time was second to none. As a sales manager for an historic venue, I am always concerned with the level of service that off site wedding planners will provide but with Victor present he put all my worries and hesitations to rest as he delivered great service at the wedding and at the rehearsal. We worked well as a team and always offered helpful suggestions that would benefit the couple and create a seemless and flawless night.

Kudos to Mr. Butler!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Shanna · Married on 09/20/2012

Victor was amazing. I do not think my wedding would have been nearly as perfect had he not been there to coordinate everything. The day before the wedding, my flowers came and they were wrong. Victor traveled over 2 hours to correct the flower situation. In the end they were stunning. Had he not been there, I would have been a hot mess! We had a large wedding party and he was able to keep us all together. I would absolutely recommend him to every bride. He is a god send!

Sent on 10/12/2013

c · event on 08/26/2012

I highly recommend Mr. Butler for any event planning, He planned a wedding/baby shower for my wife and I in august/2012, he went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations paying attention to every detail and making himself available every time we called. He truly made this a day to remember for my wife and I.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Mr. Victor Butler was very detailed in making my son's and his wife's wedding reception a memorable and happy experience. I was able to relax and enjoy the affair- that was my goal.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Steu · Married on 08/07/2011

Victor and his team have spearheaded the ability to coordinate and desensitize any level of stress in party planning. His attention to detail and his ambition to wow you is above the top and nothing is missed. Very well done Mr. Butler. Thank you again for such a wonderful event.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Tatiana · Married on 06/12/2010

Victor Butler helped me get through one of the most stressful events in my life: MY WEDDING! He was there from inception to finish and everywhere in between. I cannot emphasize how much easier he made the entire process and how much of a pleasure it was to have him at my side. He was encouraging, insightful, creative, as well as practical. I would recommend him to anyone for any occassion from a small intimate gathering to a royal event. You can't go wrong!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Breshell · Married on 05/03/2008

Patrick and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Mr. Butler and his team was extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Mr. Butler and EventsbyMrButler that we even had a wedding at all! With one phone call, Mr. Butler came in and saved the day! Within weeks, he personally put together a portfolio of lovely flowers, decor, drapes, etc., and we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets, lighting around the room! Most importantly, Mr. Butler and EventsbyMrButler made us feel like prince and princess on our special day. We have already recommended EventsbyMrButler to our friends!
    Sincere thanks and gratitude, Patrick & Breshell Johnson (5/05/2008, Clearwater FL)

Sent on 02/16/2015
  • Tara

Tara Patterson · Married on 06/30/2001

Events by Mr. Butler is professional, and such a pleasure to work with.

Events by Mr. Butler is professional, and such a pleasure to work with. I hired Events by Mr. Butler to decorate the decor for my client's event. We were all so impressed with the fresh floral centerpieces and the beautiful up lights. I would recommend Events by Mr. Butler for all your event planning needs.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Tom · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Victor was the best!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • O

Otis · Married on 07/30/2016

They delivered on all of the promise! We were fortunate to have Mr. Butler in staff to put on a great event! Thanks my friend! Can not wait to hired your company for another event!

Sent on 08/17/2016