Events By Zeiry Inc. Reviews

Events By Zeiry Inc. View more information

• Liz
    Liz V. Married on 11/20/2021

An amazing experience

Zeiry (Z) is incredible. If you are lucky to secure her, you should know that you are exactly that. Lucky. My advice to you is to trust her and let her work her magic during the planning process and on your day. Of course, you have a vision; know that she can make it even better. Zeiry is creative, caring, knows a ton of great vendors to recommend, and is a total professional.

My wedding day was absolutely stress-free. Nothing went right- it rained, the best man forgot the rings and we were hosting a destination wedding in the middle of the pandemic. Zeiry and her team was prepared and ready for any situation that came our way. More importantly, I dance the night away and did not have a single care or concern the entire night. That alone was worth every single penny! She is amazing at her job- again you are lucky if you can get her.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 12/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner - hands down!

Having Z as our wedding planner was the best decision we made related to our wedding. Being a COVID bride and having to cancel our "dream destination wedding" in Italy, and dealing with all the stress and uncertainties of planning a whole new wedding back at home in the age of COVID was scary to say the least. From the first conversation with Zeiry, she made me feel so calm and reassured. We dealt with multiple lockdowns, postponement and reschedules, and Z showed such poise and professionalism with all of our vendors and team the whole time. She is extremely knowledgeable, recommended what I like to call the "dream team" of vendors, and strived to make sure we were absolutely happy with every decision we made together along the way. We honestly could not have had this "second" wedding become a reality and incredible success if it wasn't for Z. She was my rock on that day and made sure I was absolutely happy with everything and having the time of my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Z! Love you!
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn G. Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have done it without Zeiry and her team

Working with Zeiry and her team was a highlight of our wedding experience. From the time that we hired her (as a day of coordinator), to the weeks leading up, Z took the best care of us. We were confident in the weeks leading up that everything would go smoothly because of her and her team- and it was! On the day of, she came in and had every detail down to a tee. Even during the unexpected- Z held my hand through it all. Would 100% recommend working with her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Bruni Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Z as our month-of-planner and from that moment she was in constant communication with us checking in with us along the way. She coordinated with all our vendors ensuring that our event was perfect. We could never have imagined how hectic the "day of" would be and all the various components that go into executing our vision for our wedding day. Z was absolutely amazing! She kept everyone organized, calm and gave us great direction. We are grateful to Z and her team for making our wedding day perfect! We highly recommend Events by Zeiry! ;-)
    Valentina Married on 01/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am 8 months late (sorry Z!!) but I need to gush over this lady because I can't imagine my wedding weekend without her. Having Zeiry on your team is like having a bestie who knows everything about weddings with a zen-but get- things-done and organized manner, be on your side the whole time. She is a true professional (and from personal experience this is NOT the same that can be said about a lot of others in the business). Thank you SO much for helping us to prepare for the most magical weekend of our lives!! Photos are in the mail, will send them to you soon (I think we will be blog/magazine worthy ;)) love always!!
    Marcel Married on 12/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Z came highly recommended by our wedding venue, and after meeting with her I could see why! She's ultra organized, and gets the job done. I worked with her for month-of coordination as I was coordinating from NYC and needed support leading up to the big day as well as making sure I was covered for the wedding day.

Z was always there to answer questions and come to appointments when needed throughout the process. Day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing. She coordinated with all the vendors, made sure things were delivered on time, and that everyone was where they needed to be. Her and her team were everywhere throughout the wedding day, but they were never intrusive - they were like ninjas - everywhere and nowhere! She stayed until the very end of the night to be sure we had a key to our bridal suite.

Thank you Z for helping to make our dream wedding come to life and keep us all smiling throughout the day :)
  • I
    Iram Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Events by Zeiry as a month-of planner; best decision ever. Z was always available and extremely helpful in finalizing vendor contracts and decisions. Z and her team made sure our wedding was executed flawlessly, and made sure all vendors were communicating with the venue on time. Thank you for being part of our special day - and making sure it was exactly as this (sometimes indecisive) bride dreamed!
    Kira Married on 02/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Zeiry was a pleasure to work with. She understood my vision for the wedding and really assisted me in accomplishing it. My wedding planning experience was a pleasant one much in thanks to having Zeiry as my planner! I couldn't have done it without her!!
    Gladys Married on 11/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There are truly no words to describe how grateful we are for Zeiry and her team. From the moment we met her we knew she would go above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was nothing short of magical. She was available to us around the clock and responded quickly to any questions or concerns we had. What's more she adhered to our budget and worked to get us the best possible pricing. Not only did Zeiry provide us with the wedding experience of our dreams but she has become a lifelong friend due to her kindness and demeanor. We will forever cherish our wedding day as one of the best experiences of our lives and hold Zeiry in a special place in our hearts for making our dream wedding a reality.
    Katherine Married on 02/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Zeiry came recommended to me by a mutual friend. Whom I will forever be thankful for. She is beyond amazing. From our first initial meeting to our very last day. Zeiry made sure that my vision come to reality.

She is organized, passionate and very professional. Most importantly she's an amazing friend. My wedding day ran so smoothly all thanks to her. I am beyond grateful to have had her with me on my special day.
    Annette Married on 05/16/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I couldn't have had the wedding I had always dreamed of if it was not for Zeiry. She made everything possible and worried about everything for me. I don't know what I would've done without her! She is well worth it!
    Tresa Married on 04/07/2018
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing planner, great price, nothing I would have changed about the experience except finding her sooner (we were procrastinating). She was super responsive, always available, never pushy, and all the other vendors loved Z which is huge. We were super nervous because it was a destination wedding but things couldn’t have gone smoother. We miss you Z!

Thank you so much!