Events by Sheavonne Reviews

9 | New York, NY

9 Reviews for Events by Sheavonne

Erin Hellmann · Married on 10/13/2019

Highly Recommend Events by Sheavonne

Sheavonne cannot come more highly recommended by us. Sheavonne was the first person we hired when we began planning our NYC wedding and she helped us through every step of the wedding planning process. Sheavonne learned about the vision that we had for our wedding and helped us to select a wedding ceremony and reception location, as well as a team of vendors to make our vision a reality. Sheavonne took the time to learn about what was important to us for our wedding and was amazing at elevating the fun parts of the planning process and reducing the stress. She also helped us to be creative about reducing costs and exhibited her many talents (including doing my bouquet and our flower arrangements!). My friends and family were always commenting that we seemed so un-stressed about our big day. Our wedding day was perfect and we were both able to be present in the moment because we knew that Sheavonne was ensuring that everything else was taken care of. Hiring Sheavonne as our planner was the best decision we made!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Events by Sheavonne's reply:

Thanks so much, Erin and Veekas for sharing your experience. Words can not explain how delightful it was to be your wedding planner. Absolutely a wedding planner's dream. It was a pleasure planning your wedding with you. I'm happy Events by Sheavonne got to be apart of it!

Sophia · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellence Personified

Sheavonne was the day of coordinator for our wedding at the Burden Kahn Mansions in Manhattan recently, and she was absolutely wonderful. She and her staff ran our wedding day to perfection. It went off literally without a hitch thanks to their hard work and attention to detail. They knew exactly what our plan was and worked continuously in the background to make sure that everything that needed to get done, got done. And Sheavonne has a great, relaxing demeanor that we greatly appreciated. She never put any additional stress on us, and we were able to spend our time and energy on enjoying our special day, which is exactly what we wanted. We absolutely could not have pulled our day off without her. Plus, in addition to her work on the day of, Sheavonne was available to us ahead of time and worked with each of our vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure that everything was taken care of.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Nkeyap · Married on 10/09/2016

I loved working with Sheavonne! She was kind professional and interpersonal. She made our wedding a complete success. She provided day of wedding coordination services and completely transformed our wedding into an amazing party. The decorations were impeccable. She kept us on schedule and I have no complaints! If you require the perfect weeding coordination/planning services hire Sheavonne!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Kristian · Married on 05/21/2016

I had such an amazing time at my wedding thanks to Sheavonne and her team. Very personal and professional service. Her attention to detail was so on point and she had such great advice along the way.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Marshalee · Married on 05/05/2016

Sheavonne was amazing with planning my wedding. She definitely understood what I wanted and was able to surpass my expectations. She also has a great eye for detail and made my wedding a day to remember. Thank you once again!

Sent on 10/12/2016

M. · Married on 06/16/2012

It was such a pleasure working with Shea from our initial phone conversation to our first consultation we connected. I took care of pre-planning but was in desperate need of a day of coordinator to set my mind at ease. Shea took charge, got all of my vendors organized, drafted a detailed timeline and ensured that everything was on course. The staff were professional and very helpful. Not sure what I would've done without her. I highly recommended Shea and her team.

Sent on 06/07/2013
  • W

Mashika · Married on 08/25/2006

You did a fabulous job working with all of my vendors for the event. The guest were very happy and everything went smoothly. I appreciate all the work and effort you put into the wedding. Everyone is still talking about it, it's nearly 6 years later. :)

Sent on 04/04/2012
  • Y

Yoyo · Married on 08/05/2007

What a great service, my wedding day was perfect, I thougt I didn't need a wedding planner but when I got overwhelmed I hired someone to help and I am so glad I did I got amazing service at such a great price.

Sent on 08/11/2007