Events by Parties N' All LLC Reviews

Events by Parties N' All LLC 6
Events by Parties N' All LLC 7

Jess Okoth Hamilton · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Great for staffing!

Working with Janeen and her team was an absolute breeze! She’s very much a New York wedding veteran and super helpful when it comes to planning the details of the day. We used her events staff to help clear the plates from our food truck wedding, serve coffee, dessert, etc. They were wonderful and I could not be more happy with the service. I highly recommend Parties N’ All for your next event!

Sent on 10/14/2019

D Corbett · Married on 09/22/2019

A Smashing Success!

My fiance and I made one of the best decisions to hire Parties N All as our wedding vendor team who guided us to make a multitude of great decisions, resulting in our perfect wedding day. Janeen is absolutely a top notch, class act professional. She orchestrated the process seamlessly turning our raw event space into sophisticated, elegant, ballroom. Her expertise in the field is evident from capturing the brides's vision, connecting with other vendors, to providing professional serving staff. Janeen's ability to produce and manage the event timeline produced a flawless, memorable event. Janeen made our wedding planning process a stress free, delightful experience. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking to deliver a quality event.
    The Corbetts
    Bklyn

Sent on 10/10/2019

Alyssia · Married on 09/14/2019

Janeen is a Miracle Worker!

I can’t sing Janeen’s praises enough! She honestly saved our wedding day!

We got married at the Greenpoint Loft in Brooklyn last month, and hired Janeen as a month-of-coordinator due to the emphatic recommendations of our venue reps.

Janeen was not only a huge help wrapping up the details a month before our wedding, but she (and her husband!) went above and beyond her duties as coordinator to save our special day!

Unfortunately, the caterer we hired was a disaster. Somehow Janeen managed to both compensate for his lack of planning & staffing all while flawlessly fulfilling her role as coordinator & decorator. Janeen did an INCREDIBLE job decorating the space, working with vendors, guiding the staff, timing the event, and so much more! She pulled favors and worked her magic, filling in where needed, to fix the issues our caterer caused. I honestly can’t imagine what would have happened if Janeen were not there to take control! Through everything she ensured I was relaxed and unaware of the chaos she was resolving.

Janeen has incredible attention to detail, so many connections in the wedding industry due to her many years of experience, and will blow you away with her ability to bring your vision to life! If you’re looking for a planner who works well under pressure and will do everything in her power to ensure your special day turns out perfect, look no further! She truly cares about each of her couples. We are so grateful for all of her hard work and dedication to our wedding day! Do yourself a favor and give Janeen a call!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • natasha

natasha · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding day super hero’s

Married 8/24/2019 at GPL
    Let me just say that Jeannie was my wedding planner for “month of coordination” and she was a total rockstar. She made herself available to me months prior to my wedding via countless phones calls and emails . I had zero worries on my big day!! I got married at a venue that was just an empty space , so basically I had to book a million vendors ! We basically had to create the entire day from the forks to the chairs , everything, timeline , floor plan . She knew exactly what I needed and ensured nothing was forgotten or left out . Shes organized , responsive , extremely knowledgeable and just got me ! The day of i was not stressed at all she arrived extremely early and made sure the vendors were on point with arrival times and Executed the Vision. At the wedding she was there with her amazing assistant and honestly she was hovering around making sure the behind the scenes were flowing properly, a guardian angel of the day ! I also booked wait staff and bar tenders via this company And they were also amazing ! Do you self a favor call and ask for Jeannie - Trust me she will ease your wedding planning worries. There are so many details you don’t know , things you could miss without professional help !best money spent , thank you guys

Sent on 10/13/2019

Stephanie A · Married on 08/10/2019

Backyard tented wedding- amazing!

Hiring Janeen to help plan our wedding was the best decision we made during wedding planning. Our wedding was at my familie's home on the Long Island Sound. There were so many decisions to be made... catering, tent, furniture, ceremony, glassware, bar/drinks, bathrooms, music... the list goes on and on. We would not have been able to have the backyard wedding of our dreams if it wasn't for Janeen planning the wedding for us. When we met with Janeen she picked up on our vision right away. We were going for an elegant but laid-back feel but couldn't find the words to describe it... Janeen knew what we wanted right away. We wanted guests to mingle, eat, dance and drink ... and that is what we got! Everything ran so smoothly ... her entire staff was amazing and extremely polite (everything was seamless). Wedding planning can be stressful but Janeen really helped to make it stress-free. We would highly recommend hiring Janeen to help plan/coordinate your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 08/04/2019

Highly recommend

We used Parties N All for our daughter's wedding. We cannot say enough good things about Janeen, Rich and the rest of the staff. From the start of hiring Janeen we were confident we were in the right hands. She was efficient, creative, informative kind and humorous and very knowledgeable about what needed to be done and in what order etc..
    Although the wedding was at our waterfront home, when the day came we had complete confidence that at that we were, at that point, invited guests, We didn't notice all that was being done to set up and all that was being during the reception etc. It was as if we were at a venue.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Celine

Celine Daubresse · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Events by Parties N' All are incredible to work with! They were our staffing team for our wedding reception at the Green Building! Janeen was a joy to work with from day one of conversation. Easy to communicate with, great ideas, fast responses! Her team was extremely professional! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Rajone

Rajone · Married on 06/29/2019

June 29 Wedding!

Partie sN All were definitely a vendor that was worth the investment. We likely would have been lost as we booked a raw space (Dumbo Loft). With Janeens experience and knowledge of our venue she was really able to help me make changes that made sense and still stay within budget. I cannot recommend her and her team enough!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2019

Janeen is the BEST!

We started working with Janeen as soon as we booked our venue (26 Bridge), about 14 months out, to make sure that we would have support for creating our wedding in a raw space. Janeen's support in the beginning of planning was exactly what we needed. With her expertise in the wedding industry and with our space, she recommended vendors that we needed (via email) and we had a couple of planning calls to make sure that we were on track. My husband and I vetted and confirmed all vendors for our wedding and Janeen was that added support if we got stuck (we did on transportation and food/drink). About two months out, we had calls with Janeen every two weeks as she worked to piece everything we had been planning for the past year together. She did an amazing job getting the full download of what we had worked on as well as understanding my husband and my vision for our day. She was always available, did a great job at putting us at ease, and cared so much about making sure we felt confident that our day would go as planned. As for the day of, it was PERFECT. Janeen handled everything so we didn’t need to lift a finger! She was attentive in all aspects, making sure our vendors were set, our guests were enjoying themselves, and my husband and I were having the time of our life. Being in the industry for a while, she gets wedding planning and she handles everything with such grace (she handles alot!). We had every ounce of trust in her leading up to our wedding and she did an amazing job, would recommend her to everyone. Book Janeen!!! - Thank you Janeen!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Maura · Married on 03/02/2019

Stress-free and AMAZING

We used Janeen/Parties N All for our March 2 Brooklyn wedding.
    In all seriousness, we could not even begin to imagine doing this without Parties N' All. Janeen is a gift from above, I swear. She has a way of helping you get so much doen without you even realizing how many tasks got accomplished until you look at your list and just keep checking. She is on point, knows the exact questions to ask and goes with the flow.

Janeen is personable. Calmed us down when we were confused or overwhelmed, she never pushed us, had great suggestions. She even has things like table numbers and other supplies that can help alleviate stress. She comes from a place of love and you can just tell she truly wants your wedding to be exactly what you imagined. My favorite part, is that Janeen is FIRM. We had small issues with seating and some guests at the wedding. Janeen took charge As a bride, that was everything and it took the stress right off me so I could party. She simply gets it and I'm in awe of all she takes into her control and can accomplish. Seriously, give her a call, she will be your wedding Fairy Godmother!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Gaby · Married on 12/28/2018

Words can’t even describe how amazing this team is!

Words can’t even describe how amazing Janeen and her team are! I don’t know what I’ve would have done without them. Janeen is there for you every step of the way. Her and her team are quick to respond and always have a solution. Whatever you have visioned for your wedding day they make it happen. Thank you for being there for nico and I! You guys made the day run so smooth and everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Julia Mix · Married on 12/08/2018

We are so happy we hired Janeen!

If you want a wedding planner who will carry out your vision within your budget AND help you relax during the very stressful planning period, look no further. We had a fantastic experience working with Janeen, Jesse, and the rest of the staff at Parties N' All for our wedding at 26 Bridge this past December. We hired Janeen for 3 months of planning leading up to the wedding. Janeen knows the space so well and also has great relationships with plenty of local vendors. She listened to our wants and stepped in with her expertise to let us know when something would not work (we had a lot of very specific ideas about our wedding), but for everything that we really wanted Janeen figured out a way to make it happen. We had over 200 guests for a ceremony/cocktail hour/reception all in one big space and we simply would not have been able to plan or visualize everything without Janeen guiding us. Janeen is also great at calming nerves and making the couple feel that everything is under control - she is a true professional. She also provided us with waitstaff and a bartender for our rehearsal dinner and they were top notch. Hire Janeen!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Brian Kantor · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Janeen was everything that we hoped for in a wedding planner! She really knows what she is talking about and that came across within the first few minutes of our first phone call with her. She is one of the most organized and detail oriented people we have ever met. The day of schedule was planned to the minute and she kept us and all of our many vendors on track to ensure the evening ran smoothly! She went above and beyond in dealing with some difficult vendors, in helping us to stock our bar, and even after our event in taking stuff to her home for us when we didn't have enough room in our pick up vehicle. If that wasn't enough, the morning of our wedding we realized there was a construction crew digging up the street in front of our venue and she worked with them to make sure they were gone and the road was back in one piece by the time our event started. Long story short, we highly recommend her and her team! Exceptional quality at a reasonable price.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 10/27/2018

SO glad we hired Parties' N All

We weren't sure if we needed a day of coordinator, but are so so so happy we hired Parties N' All! Janeen and her team was recommended by our venue's manager (Dumbo Loft in BK).

We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Janeen, Jesse and Rich were AMAZING - especially during those frantic phone calls where it felt like the sky was caving in.

We were incredibly detailed about some things (welcome table, guest tables, alter) and had no idea what to do about others (bar setup, walking down an aisle.. without an aisle) - and no matter what, Parties N' All was there to support and guide us through it all.

I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 10/06/2018

Made our wedding vision a reality

My wedding was the happiest and most beautiful of my life -- and Janeen and Jesse were a huge part in making it a reality. My now husband and I chose Dumbo Loft, a raw space in Brooklyn, for a wedding reception because we could DIY and customize it to our tastes. Little did we know how much work, planning and logistics it would take to achieve our vision! Thankfully, we hired Parties N All for event coordination and staffing, gaining Janeen's expertise to guide us in the planning process. She has TONS of experience in similar wedding venues and that in itself was so comforting for our planning anxiety! She and her assistant Jesse were great partners who understood what we were looking to do and helped figure out exactly how to make it happen. I cannot say enough about how professional, helpful, organized and easy to work with Janeen and Jesse were. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 12
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 13
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 14

maria · Married on 09/23/2018

Janeen and Jesse we amazing and great to work with. They were both extremely helpful and thanks to them our wedding preparations and ceremony and went smoothly. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Nuri · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Events By Parties for an outdoor wedding in Queens.
    It was a do it yourself wedding, and the venue didn’t have any onsite managers, so having Janeen and Jesse was a life saver. They made sure everything went smoothly so that we could just enjoy the day.
    Also highly recommend getting staff with them as well if you are in need. They were a great help especially Rich the man/bartender.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

I contacted Janeen at Parties N' All a few months before my wedding on September 1 at the W Loft in Brooklyn. I had found her online, and then my venue recommended her as well. I can't say enough good things about Janeen and her assistant Jesse. My wedding would not have been nearly as amazing without her and her team. My venue, which was essentially a blank space, came together like something out of a movie. It was beautiful! We had a very open flowing wedding, not a lot of traditional sit down time, and I was worried it would feel weird. She kept it going like a well oiled machine! Better than I could have ever imagined the night would go. I wouldn’t change a thing with how it all turned out. They were always available by email and responses were given within hours. I was a bride who knew what she wanted, and Janeen did not try to steer my away from those ideas. She was receptive, and truly helpful with her recommendations when I did need help. At one point during the day, we were running way ahead of schedule, and showed up with our groomsmen and bridesmaids about 1.5 hours ahead of the ceremony. It was warm outside and we wanted to sit inside but Janeen and her team were still setting up. I felt bad that we were in their way but they could not have been nicer in how they treated us and worked with us with the schedule change which just said so much of them. 15/10 A+++ highly recommend, you want them on your big day, or with you for any event really!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Naimah

Naimah · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfect! That is the best word to describe the care and service provided by Jesse and the Parties N All team! From the first interaction, they instantly comforted and removed all of our wedding planning stress. They let us enjoy the few weeks before the wedding, the ones we knew would be the most stressful. He asked us all the questions we didn't know needed answering and he was able to figure out exactly what we wanted, drawing out all the details from is that we didn't even realize needed to be provided. Whenever we had questions or concerns he was prompt in getting back to us to allay our fears. He was able to connect with all our vendors and handle things well in advanced, to hash out our schedule, to prepare our floor plan. All in all, he prepared us for the day. On the wedding day, when we walked into the venue it was EXACTLY what we invensioned. We didn't know what to expect, and it blew away us away completely. When it came to scheduling and organizing, from our bridal party, to guests, to the catering, DJ and other vendors, we knew we could trust Jesse to handle it, we didn't need to think about any of it. Normally we are a pretty anxious couple, but we're glad to say, under Jesse's planning we had no anxiety about the event. We were shocked that not a single thing went wrong, even though we prepared for at least one thing. Even our guests shared their compliments on how smooth things went, how great the wedding turned out and how everything was seamless. All all, we would recommend Jesse's services to anyone who needs an event planned, wedding or otherwise.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Florelisa

Florelisa De Jesus · Married on 08/24/2018

Best Staffing Company!!

I could not even begin to express my gratitude for the work that Janeen and her crew at Parties N' All did for me on my big day. To begin, Janeen worked with me for almost a year leading up to my wedding, always being patient and understanding to all my questions and concerns- she offered me so much advice and guided me, in what I felt the entire time, was towards the right direction. When she was not able to answer a question, she would connect me with the person she felt could really help. For example, when she connected me with Rich the beverage manager- who might I add was an incredible help on the months and days leading up to my wedding and especially on the day of. Or when my mom brought fruits that she wanted to display at a table and Janeen introduced my mom to a staff member who turned the fruit into masterpieces- my mom could not stop talking about it- and still hasn't 2 months later.
    I really can't even begin to express how amazing of a job Janeen, Rich and the rest of the Parties N' All crew put in to really make my dreams come to life.
    Finally, if you don't work with Janeen and her Parties N All crew, you are really going to miss out on such a great team who genuinely gives everything into making your one day the most memorable day ever. Do not hesitate to book! Thank you, a million times, over Janeen, Rich and the rest of the Parties N' All Crew!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 15
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 16
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 17
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 18
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 19

Roger · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Janeen (Parties N’ All) for our wedding at our home in Lloyd Harbor was like having a family member who happened to be a professional event planner working for us, with an emphasis on the word professional. I cannot imagine the process going better, and event being any more perfect. Janeen sticks to a schedule of decision making among the choices and opportunities that she offers, to make sure that everything is ready to go on that special day. Her experience assured that the vendors she recommended fit our needs perfectly as to service, reliability and budget. If that were not enough, she also has a devoted crew of her own people working on the day of the event, who support and help carry out her vision. These are her people, and they clearly share her desire to have everything go perfectly. Perhaps the ultimate compliment and recommendation for Janeen was the comments from our guests, many of whom said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. That is what you want to hear, and that is what Janeen delivers. We could not recommend Janeen and her company more highly.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Bernice · Married on 07/14/2018

Where do we begin? When we hired Janeen to be our day-of coordinator we had no idea how huge a help she'd really be. Janeen and her staff went above and beyond for our wedding day. Janeen was hands on from the minute she arrived to the very last moment of our special day. It seemed as if she was everywhere at once! She helped us from before the date, and made sure that everyone (including our bridal party and special guests) were specially taken care of on the day. If you're looking for a day-of coordinator that will keep you organized, stress-free and sane, Janeen is the one for you. Words alone cannot express the amount of gratitude we have for Janeen. Her helping hand truly made our wedding a day to remember forever.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 20
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 21
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 22
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 23
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 24

Amber · Married on 07/13/2018

Janeen and her team were out of this world amazing! I could not recommend them enough! My husband and I DIY'd our entire wedding, but he had enough foresight to see the help day of staff could provide. We initially reached out to Janeen regarding clean up services, but her team went above and beyond what I could have even imagined was in their wheelhouse. They were respectful, prompt, friendly, calm and just all around a pleasure to be surrounded by on our big day. They cleaned up the venue as they went and were out of the space within 45 minutes. They were seriously A GODSEND and if you don't book them, you'd be making a huge mistake.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Erin · Married on 07/03/2018

Booking parties n all for our raw space wedding at the Green Building was the best decision we made about our wedding. Besides getting married, of course! While browsing on The Knot I kept seeing Janeen's name pop up with rave reviews from the same company we had booked our staff with. I decided to look her up and met her at the green buildings wedding crasher event. We decided to hire her right away. She has a passion for her work which was evident from the start. No one has that much motivation and passion who doesn't want to be in this business for the love of it. It is a lot of work. And Janeen goes above and beyond for her clients before and during the wedding. She's very thorough with her questions, and all of my answers I never had to repeat later during conferences as she had everything on file and was up to speed the moment we got on the phone before the wedding. I had a lot of anxiety leading up to our wedding day. Using a raw space I kept asking myself; how are all of these moving parts going to come together? And being cynical as I am I didn't fully believe Janeen or anyone else that said they would. To my astonishment our wedding far surpassed what I had envisioned. Janeen took the reins and everything I had done and pulled off the most beautiful set up. Her attention to detail was so appreciated. Her and her staff were absolutely amazing, professional , and invested in our big day. We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Events by Parties N' All LLC 25

Beth · Married on 07/01/2018

Working with Janeen, Jesse, and the Parties 'n All crew was a dream! They brought our vision of our wedding day into reality, made everything look beautiful throughout the night, and took such good care of us -- even our guests said they felt taken care of by the Parties 'n All staff! We got the month of coordination package, wait staff (for a food truck, not table service) and a beverage package and were really pleased with everything. They even made a signature drink for the night that was delicious! We're a same-sex couple and we would highly recommend Parties n' All to any queer couple looking for a day of coordinator who is flexible enough to manage a non-traditional ceremony and reception, and sensitive enough to work with a diverse group of wedding guests.

Sent on 07/22/2018