83 Reviews for Events by Parties N' All LLC

Budget Analysis (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
74 Events by Parties N' All LLC Reviews

We hired Events By Parties for an outdoor wedding in Queens.
It was a do it yourself wedding, and the venue didn’t have any onsite managers, so having Janeen and Jesse was a life saver. They made sure everything went smoothly so that we could just enjoy the day.
Also highly recommend getting staff with them as well if you are in need. They were a great help especially Rich the man/bartender.

Profile Picture Nuri, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

I contacted Janeen at Parties N' All a few months before my wedding on September 1 at the W Loft in Brooklyn. I had found her online, and then my venue recommended her as well. I can't say enough good things about Janeen and her assistant Jesse. My wedding would not have been nearly as amazing without her and her team. My venue, which was essentially a blank space, came together like something out of a movie. It was beautiful! We had a very open flowing wedding, not a lot of traditional sit down time, and I was worried it would feel weird. She kept it going like a well oiled machine! Better than I could have ever imagined the night would go. I wouldn’t change a thing with how it all turned out. They were always available by email and responses were given within hours. I was a bride who knew what she wanted, and Janeen did not try to steer my away from those ideas. She was receptive, and truly helpful with her recommendations when I did need help. At one point during the day, we were running way ahead of schedule, and showed up with our groomsmen and bridesmaids about 1.5 hours ahead of the ceremony. It was warm outside and we wanted to sit inside but Janeen and her team were still setting up. I felt bad that we were in their way but they could not have been nicer in how they treated us and worked with us with the schedule change which just said so much of them. 15/10 A+++ highly recommend, you want them on your big day, or with you for any event really!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Janeen (Parties N’ All) for our wedding at our home in Lloyd Harbor was like having a family member who happened to be a professional event planner working for us, with an emphasis on the word professional. I cannot imagine the process going better, and event being any more perfect. Janeen sticks to a schedule of decision making among the choices and opportunities that she offers, to make sure that everything is ready to go on that special day. Her experience assured that the vendors she recommended fit our needs perfectly as to service, reliability and budget. If that were not enough, she also has a devoted crew of her own people working on the day of the event, who support and help carry out her vision. These are her people, and they clearly share her desire to have everything go perfectly. Perhaps the ultimate compliment and recommendation for Janeen was the comments from our guests, many of whom said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. That is what you want to hear, and that is what Janeen delivers. We could not recommend Janeen and her company more highly.

Profile Picture Roger, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do we begin? When we hired Janeen to be our day-of coordinator we had no idea how huge a help she'd really be. Janeen and her staff went above and beyond for our wedding day. Janeen was hands on from the minute she arrived to the very last moment of our special day. It seemed as if she was everywhere at once! She helped us from before the date, and made sure that everyone (including our bridal party and special guests) were specially taken care of on the day. If you're looking for a day-of coordinator that will keep you organized, stress-free and sane, Janeen is the one for you. Words alone cannot express the amount of gratitude we have for Janeen. Her helping hand truly made our wedding a day to remember forever.

Profile Picture Bernice, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Civil, Ceremony, Reception

Janeen and her team were out of this world amazing! I could not recommend them enough! My husband and I DIY'd our entire wedding, but he had enough foresight to see the help day of staff could provide. We initially reached out to Janeen regarding clean up services, but her team went above and beyond what I could have even imagined was in their wheelhouse. They were respectful, prompt, friendly, calm and just all around a pleasure to be surrounded by on our big day. They cleaned up the venue as they went and were out of the space within 45 minutes. They were seriously A GODSEND and if you don't book them, you'd be making a huge mistake.

Profile Picture Amber, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Booking parties n all for our raw space wedding at the Green Building was the best decision we made about our wedding. Besides getting married, of course! While browsing on The Knot I kept seeing Janeen's name pop up with rave reviews from the same company we had booked our staff with. I decided to look her up and met her at the green buildings wedding crasher event. We decided to hire her right away. She has a passion for her work which was evident from the start. No one has that much motivation and passion who doesn't want to be in this business for the love of it. It is a lot of work. And Janeen goes above and beyond for her clients before and during the wedding. She's very thorough with her questions, and all of my answers I never had to repeat later during conferences as she had everything on file and was up to speed the moment we got on the phone before the wedding. I had a lot of anxiety leading up to our wedding day. Using a raw space I kept asking myself; how are all of these moving parts going to come together? And being cynical as I am I didn't fully believe Janeen or anyone else that said they would. To my astonishment our wedding far surpassed what I had envisioned. Janeen took the reins and everything I had done and pulled off the most beautiful set up. Her attention to detail was so appreciated. Her and her staff were absolutely amazing, professional , and invested in our big day. We couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Janeen, Jesse, and the Parties 'n All crew was a dream! They brought our vision of our wedding day into reality, made everything look beautiful throughout the night, and took such good care of us -- even our guests said they felt taken care of by the Parties 'n All staff! We got the month of coordination package, wait staff (for a food truck, not table service) and a beverage package and were really pleased with everything. They even made a signature drink for the night that was delicious! We're a same-sex couple and we would highly recommend Parties n' All to any queer couple looking for a day of coordinator who is flexible enough to manage a non-traditional ceremony and reception, and sensitive enough to work with a diverse group of wedding guests.

Profile Picture Beth, 7/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen and her team were simply amazing. She helped bring together my vision for my wedding in 7/23/18 at 26 Bridge! I found Janeen pretty early on in the planning process and we worked together for over a year while she answered my questions very early on. Since I had an all DIY wedding and had to bring in all my vendors, Janeen was the missing puzzle piece that I needed. She helped transformed the room for both the ceremony and reception which were both held in the same space. After walking down the aisle and socializing during cocktail hour, I didn’t even realize the room swap. It was all so seamless! She helped me with food suggestions, setting up and decorating the centerpieces, ordering rentals, setting up the dessert table and making sure that my husband and I got fed! She help coordinate the ceremony which was great because we didn’t rehearse prior to the wedding. Janeen and her team were on top of it behind the scenes during every moment of the wedding. They stuck with the time and made sure everything was on schedule and ran accordingly. She helped reached out to all my vendors prior to the wedding! I would recommend Janeen for ANY wedding that you’re planning. I feel like I got more than what I was expecting as everything was all in the details and it made my wedding day so much more relaxing. I didn’t have to worry about a thing, including cleaning up. Janeen is very experienced and if you have any questions or doubts, she will definitely have suggestions, ideas and recommendations!

Profile Picture Vicki, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was definitely one of the best days of my life, and Janeen and Parties N' All absolutely helped make that happen. Like many of the people writing reviews here, we were DIYing SO MUCH at our wedding, and working really hard to stay within our budget while providing our guests (and ourselves) with an A+ experience. We originally reached out to her to see about staffing services, but her knowledgeable demeanor plus reviews plus her VERY reasonable rates sold me. She has an amazing attention to detail but still keeps the whole picture in mind. She also listened to us but would be straight forward with us if an idea we had didn't work. Everything really went off PERFECTLY the day of. We'd definitely recommend using her and her team!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious

We hired Janeen for her day of wedding coordination for our wedding at 26 Bridge on June 2 2018. On the day of our wedding, Janeen and her team executed our wedding plan to the letter and did not miss a beat. 26 Bridge is a massive space with a lot of moving parts. Between the details we provided Janeen up until the day of the wedding and her follow-up calls to ensure she had a thorough understanding of everything, we felt at ease on our big day. It was flawlessly done from start to finish and at the end of the wedding during all the chaos, we were able to really enjoy our guest while everything was being taken care of. Janeen made sure we had food and plenty to drink and also checked in on our other vendors as well. If you want to be at ease on your big day, we highly recommend you check out Parties N All, it's worth every penny.

Profile Picture Carmen, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Cultural

Are you planning a DIY wedding in NYC? Hire Janeen and Parties N' All. My wife and I got married in Dumbo Loft (a "raw space") in April. Getting married in New York is expensive. Like a lot of young couples here, we were looking to strike a balance between saving money by doing as much work ourselves as we could, and not going crazy with logistics and details.
Hiring Janeen and Parties N' All was the best decision we made. Not only did they provide the staffing at a very reasonable rate, Janeen was also able to connect us to the other vendors we needed, all of whom were both reliable and more affordable than much of the competition. Janeen was even able to procure discounted rates for many of the vendors that weren't advertised. I think we actually came out ahead by hiring Janeen to help with the planning.
Her day-of coordination was also exceptional. I had planned to spend most of my wedding day before the ceremony on-site to help with the setup and last-minute logistics. Janeen dismissed me as soon as I arrived and took care of everything! I got to spend some fantastic, meaningful time with my friends and family before the ceremony, while she and her staff handled all the setup and coordinated all the vendors. The space looked incredible, and the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. Our guests were even raving to us about how great Janeen was.
I don't generally write reviews online, but I'm really grateful to Janeen and her staff for helping us create such a special day. She deserves your business, and you (and your wallet!) will be glad you hired her.

Profile Picture Philip, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Janeen and her staff of servers and bartenders for my Greenpoint Loft wedding. Their services were amazing and the wedding went off without a hitch! The bartenders were great and the servers kept the place very neat and tidy. Since it was buffet service I thought it was incredibly kind of her servers to create and bring plates of food over to us, without us even thinking to ask. Little things like that definitely stand out to me in terms of wonderful service.

Profile Picture Samantha , 4/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Janeen and her team did a fantastic job taking care of every single detail leading up to, and the day of our wedding. Janeen thought of absolutely everything and is a total pro. Planning a wedding is incredibly stressful and the week leading up to the big day is stressful x 100--Janeen took a huge weight off my shoulders by taking care of following up with each of our vendors, making sure our All Seated chart was complete, and getting everything set up and broken down the day of. She even made me a plate of food and kept the water coming so I wasn't a total mess the next day! 10 out of 10, would absolutely recommend Parties N' All for all of your events.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen helped us our when we needed some last minute staff for our wedding. The servers she sent were knowledgable and helped make the venue and the night turn our exactly as we expected. Not to mention they were extremely affordable. The staff knew our venue well and were on top of cleaning & helping out attendees. 10/10 would use them again for any other staffing needs. Thanks Janeen! :)

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
0.5

TL;DR -- Do not work with this company! Hiring Janeen was a huge regret. We would've been happier paying her to just stay away from our wedding. 2 big complaints:

(1) 5 days before our wedding, she jacked up her initial quote by by more than 50% and then threatened to abandon us without staff if we refused to pay her. It was a true hostage situation. (We'd already paid a deposit.) And literally nothing had changed about our wedding plans between her initial quote and the sudden and last-minute price hike.

(2) She did a terrible job at the wedding. Our friends and family ended up filling in for all the things Janeen and her staff were supposed to do. The appetizers came out 90 minutes late (right before dinner was served), she forgot to play the music, she forgot to light the candles, etc. It would have been so much easier to just not have her there.

She betrayed our trust in a big way. Before the wedding, my wife and I figured she was trying to pull a fast one on us, with this price hike scam. Now, after the wedding, we just think she's really bad at her job.

The image below is an email exchange my wife had with Janeen after our wedding:

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jamie, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen and her crew made sure our event went off without a hitch. She helped us figure out what we needed for our raw space and helped us figure out what we needed and what we didn't. She also recommended vendors which turned out to be less money than the ones we had originally intended to use. Definitely feel we got our money's worth and very happy we went with her.

Profile Picture Gregory, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen was absolutely amazing! She was my day of coordinator on 9/23 in Brooklyn, but her role went way beyond day of! She made sure to be completely flexible to my schedule, came for a walk through late on a Sunday night a couple weeks before my wedding so that I could show her what I was thinking for decorations. She handled things like cash payments for me day of so I didn't have to worry. My ceremony was an outdoor event (The Peristyle at Prospect Park). Janeen was there 4 hours early and handled a birthday party that was set up there way before my guests arrived. She handled absolutely everything and made my day so much easier! I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the service we received from Janeen and her staff! She payed so much attention to detail. My wedding was in Brooklyn N.Y @ the Green Point Loft. It is a raw rustic space. Raw meaning empty space. When Janeen was done decorating this beautiful raw rustic space it felt like i was in a dream! Everything was unbelievably gorgoeous. The guest tables were to literally die for. Our sweetheart table was exactly how my husband and I imagined it would be. I am still in ALL! Dont even get me started with the signature drinks and bar setup. She is truly a artiist. She helped create such a wonderful memory for us both! I will definitely be doing work with her in the near future!

Photo for Events by Parties N' All LLC Review - Guest Tables
Photo for Events by Parties N' All LLC Review - Sweetheart Table
Profile Picture Yarnell, 8/25/17, 1 Review

Photo for Events by Parties N' All LLC Review - Sweetheart Table
Photo for Events by Parties N' All LLC Review - Guest Table
Profile Picture Y, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen was our day-of Wedding Coordinator for our wedding on 7/1/17 in a Brooklyn restaurant. She was instrumental in keeping a tight timeline, making sure that all things ran smoothly and making sure that everyone was always happy, even our pup Marcy. We only had a couple of hours to get into the restaurant before ceremony start time and Janeen made sure that all decoration was set up in time, even with storms rolling in and out, threatening our outdoor ceremony. I truly did not have to worry about anything that day. Janeen took care of everything - even mother nature!
Highly recommend Parties N' All.

Profile Picture Phoebe, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen and her team went above and beyond. We had only expected the staff to show up and follow instructions, but Janeen and her team stepped up and took charge of making the day flow correctly. If it hadn't been for Janeen, my husband and I would have been spending the day trying to fix things that weren't correct (such as fixing small mistakes from the caterer). The day went so smoothly, and I know that there are probably a million things that happened that Janeen just took care of so that we were never even aware. This meant we were able to just focus on our guests and on having the most amazing day ever. This could not have been the case without Parties N All!!!

Janeen also brought a few decorations/odds and ends that we hadn't thought of (such as boxes to stage the food.) Without Janeen, everything would have looked fine but kind of blah, but with Janeen's eye and little tricks she made everything pop, and look so much more professional and fancy!! It really is the little details that can make or break presentation, and Janeen knew how to make everything just that much more perfect.

On top of everything, everyone on her team was so friendly and warm. Her husband ran the bar and gave us so much of his time in advance instructing us how to buy the right ingredients and amounts. Even how he set up the bar looked great, which was a detail we had never even considered.

All in all, we could not recommend Janeen and her team enough! You will be very happy if you have her helping you make your day perfect :)

Profile Picture eric, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Reception

I wish there were soooo many more stars than 5 to give Janeen and Events By Parties N All! I found Janeen online 2 months before my wedding in Brooklyn. I live in Connecticut and was not familiar with the vendors in NY or what was specifically needed for the venue that I chose for the wedding. My first conversation with Janeen was so thorough and let me know that if I didn't hire her, I would be in shambles! I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and Janeen was my reason! We spoke constantly throughout my process of planning, she took care of everything I needed and more in a week and I was astonished! I had spent almost a year planning and trying to put things together and became very frustrated and nervous, but when I consulted with Janeen , I was immediately calmed! I literally traveled from Connecticut with loads of decor and eucalyptus plants in my rental van. The morning of the wedding, I literally dropped everything off at the venue in the middle of the room and left trusting that Janeen would work her magic!

When I saw the room, I was floored! It was everything I wanted and more! It is hard being someone who is very hands on and leaving your vision into the hands of someone else to execute! I would trust Janeen with my vision ANYDAY over and over again! We literally formally met on the day of wedding shortly before I was to walk down the aisle, i felt so comfortable with her!

The staff, the vendor suggestions and execution of our wedding was amazing and when we renew our vows, if she hasn't retired...she will be hired again! Thank you soooo much Events by Parties N All!

Profile Picture Shawnee, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I couldn’t recommend Events by Parties N’ All more highly! It is no exaggeration to say that Janeen made our wedding possible. We had lots of big ideas and dreams (a ceremony in the round, catering from a restaurant, a killer band, lots of candles - all in a totally raw space in five months) and no idea how to execute them. Janeen and her staff made all of this and more possible. We called her a lot and she was always available to us. She told us exactly what it would take to make our dreams come true - even when it wasn’t always what we wanted to hear – and then made it happen. She was incredibly patient with all of our big demands and was just as detail obsessed as we are. She helped us think of everything and was on top of every detail, dollar, and timeline. Whenever we hit a dead end, Janeen was there with the solution. And whenever we were stressed out, she swooped in to sooth us. All of this for way less money than any of the other coordinators we spoke with - although I can’t imagine getting as much personalized attention from anyone else. Our guests keep telling us how incredible and attentive the staff were and how seamlessly everything was executed. And best of all, I had no stress on the day of the wedding and that’s totally thanks to the Events by Parties N’ All team. Janeen, Rich, and their staff went totally above and beyond to make sure that the entire planning process and the wedding were smooth, easy, happy, and beautiful. Hire them!

Profile Picture Jessie, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We decided to do our wedding by ourselves and we found out we needed more help than we expected, so Janeen and her staff helped us to make our dreams come true! She worked with us, got to know our style and how we wanted our wedding to be. On the day I was amazed by how it came out much better than I could imagine. Very professional and personal at the same time.

Profile Picture Patricia, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I am so happy that I decide to work with Events by Parties N All. They made my day run smoothly. Janeen was so attentive, quick responding and extremely pleasant toward me and my guest. They get an A plus rating from me and my husband.

Profile Picture Siomara, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals