Events by Parties N' All LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Mamawa Married on 04/29/2022

Amazing, Knowledgeable, Professional and Detail-Oriented Vendor

Janeen and her team were wonderful! My wedding went so smoothly and I truly owe it to them. I used Events Parties N' All for staffing and I was not disappointed. The crew was very professional, kind, and organized. Janeen, has a wealth of knowledge about the industry and was very great at communicating with all my vendors. She even helped me with seating plan and organizing different spaces. I would definitely recommend booking them for all your wedding planning and staffing needs! They are worth every penny!
    Trevor T. Married on 11/14/2021

This is who you want for your NYC-area weddings

Janeen and her team are truly rockstars bringing our day to life. She's so incredible to work with from the first moment we had a phone call to the very end of our wedding night. Janeen is experienced, organized, and just the right amount of honest in how to keep your events (and your sanity) together on your budget + timeline. Each call with Janeen was productive, and her knowledge of the NYC-area spaces and vendors was so helpful as we put together our day in a raw space in Brooklyn. She's the person you want making calm of a storm and leading you to a wonderful outcome.
  • Sarah
    Sarah V. Married on 10/10/2021

Two pigs, lumpia, and some egg tarts!

We hired Janeen and her crew to staff our wedding and they went above and beyond our expectations! We had a fairly chaotic wedding, with multiple vendors and people dropping off different foods for cocktail hour/desert and her and her staff handled it all with aplomb. We also appreciated her small touches, including putting together a plate for food for us after the ceremony, allowing us some small time with each other before going back to the hustle and bustle. We trusted Janeen to be the expert and we were very fortunate to be in good hands.
    Katty Married on 10/09/2021

Great experience & flexibility

We had a great experience with Janeen she was so helpful with our covid rescheduling and last minute changes. She took a lot of the pressure off and made sure our day went by without a hitch! We definitely recommend using Parties N All!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa A. Married on 10/08/2021

The necessity to our wedding!

Janeen and her staff were more than we can ever have asked for both on our wedding day and the months leading up to it! My husband and I got married at The Green Building in Brooklyn on 10/22/2021. We booked our date and venue before the pandemic and luckily, were able to keep our original date.

While looking through recommendations from The Green Building on their website, I came across Parties N' All. I reached out to Janeen and not only has she done many weddings at The Green Building, but she is also has done many food truck weddings! We had already planned and hired three food trucks for our wedding and knew Janeen and her staff would be perfect! We were MORE than happy with the outcome!

Janeen was in touch with me for months leading up to the wedding planning the bigger details all the way down to the smaller details the week of the wedding. She was so helpful in her advice and we trusted her expertise the whole way through. She gave recommendations for vendors, where to buy linens from, the floor plan, and any other small details she thought would be important.

Upon arriving to our reception, Janeen greeted us with a smile and food! The reception space looked even better than we could have imagined! She made our vision come to life. We did not have to worry about ONE thing the entire night. Even though one of our food trucks did not show up last minute (the biggest bummer), Janeen was able to calm our nerves and continue to make our wedding the wedding of our dreams!

We truly felt like a guest at our own wedding! We highly recommend Janeen and Parties N' All -- do NOT think twice!!
    Pooja D. Married on 09/25/2021

Highly recommend!!

If you’re getting married at 501 Union, booking Parties N All is the best decision you could make! Janeen and her team of staffers are absolute professionals- they know the space inside and out, and were incredibly effective and courteous on the day of our wedding. Janeen went above and beyond with helping me to ensure everything went smoothly with our slightly complicated catering set up. Don’t hesitate to book Janeen and her team!
    Jess O. Married on 11/08/2020

Great for staffing!

Working with Janeen and her team was an absolute breeze! She’s very much a New York wedding veteran and super helpful when it comes to planning the details of the day. We used her events staff to help clear the plates from our food truck wedding, serve coffee, dessert, etc. They were wonderful and I could not be more happy with the service. I highly recommend Parties N’ All for your next event!
    Sabrina Married on 09/06/2020

Fun and affordable wedding planner

Janeen was recommended to us for day of coordinating plus catering management by Pies 'n Thighs. I loved working with her! She was incredibly thorough every step of the way, great with other vendors, and a wonderful support system. Her bartender Rich was a hit at our wedding!
    Cari K. Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing experience!!

Janeen and her team are incredible! Look no further! They did an incredible job setting up our venue, and gave us a ton of advice in the planning process! Everything was executed perfectly! Hiring this team was one of our best decisions!
    Nora K. Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely incredible!

If you want to feel like a guest at your own wedding, look no further than Parties N' All! My husband and I were so impressed by Janeen and her team- she was incredible to work with, on top of everything, and was always making suggestions to help us save money while never sacrificing our dreams for our wedding. When we walked into the decorated venue (which was a bowling alley/bar), everyone was floored by how sophisticated it looked. Exactly what we imagined, and more! She managed the rentals, catering deliveries, and all staffing day-of. Despite a tough kitchen set up and a few other obstacles thrown her way, Janeen made sure everything went smoothly. So many guests came up to us to let us know this was the best wedding they had ever been to- and this is largely in thanks to Janeen and her incredible team!
    D Corbett Married on 09/22/2019

A Smashing Success!

My fiance and I made one of the best decisions to hire Parties N All as our wedding vendor team who guided us to make a multitude of great decisions, resulting in our perfect wedding day. Janeen is absolutely a top notch, class act professional. She orchestrated the process seamlessly turning our raw event space into sophisticated, elegant, ballroom. Her expertise in the field is evident from capturing the brides's vision, connecting with other vendors, to providing professional serving staff. Janeen's ability to produce and manage the event timeline produced a flawless, memorable event. Janeen made our wedding planning process a stress free, delightful experience. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking to deliver a quality event.
    The Corbetts
    Bklyn
    Sandra Married on 09/15/2019

Staffing Pros

Janeen is a seasoned vet in the industry and it shows in their service. Our wedding would not have gone as smoothly without assistance from the Parties N' All staff. They were on our venue's preferred vendor list and we hired them for wait staff. We didn't have a typical catered wedding instead opting for drop off catering during cocktail hour and reception. That meant we were relying on Parties N' All to setup all of the food, chafing dishes, and serving utensils. Janeen didn't bat an eye and knew exactly how to direct her staff so that setup and service was smooth, beautiful, and painless. They have a keen sense of layout and aesthetics and set up the chafing dishes and dropped off food attractively. They were so efficient with the setup and tear down, the staff members dress neatly and look well-presented, and throughout the evening you don't even notice that they're there. They just make everything happen magically like food appearing on our sweetheart table since we were so busy running around. Their pricing is very competitive and again because of Janeen's experience with wedding planning, catering, and staffing I would not hesitate to recommend Parties N' All to anyone looking for staffing needs. They were true professionals and added tremendously to making our special day perfect.
    Alyssia Married on 09/14/2019

Janeen is a Miracle Worker!

I can’t sing Janeen’s praises enough! She honestly saved our wedding day!

We got married at the Greenpoint Loft in Brooklyn last month, and hired Janeen as a month-of-coordinator due to the emphatic recommendations of our venue reps.

Janeen was not only a huge help wrapping up the details a month before our wedding, but she (and her husband!) went above and beyond her duties as coordinator to save our special day!

Unfortunately, the caterer we hired was a disaster. Somehow Janeen managed to both compensate for his lack of planning & staffing all while flawlessly fulfilling her role as coordinator & decorator. Janeen did an INCREDIBLE job decorating the space, working with vendors, guiding the staff, timing the event, and so much more! She pulled favors and worked her magic, filling in where needed, to fix the issues our caterer caused. I honestly can’t imagine what would have happened if Janeen were not there to take control! Through everything she ensured I was relaxed and unaware of the chaos she was resolving.

Janeen has incredible attention to detail, so many connections in the wedding industry due to her many years of experience, and will blow you away with her ability to bring your vision to life! If you’re looking for a planner who works well under pressure and will do everything in her power to ensure your special day turns out perfect, look no further! She truly cares about each of her couples. We are so grateful for all of her hard work and dedication to our wedding day! Do yourself a favor and give Janeen a call!!
  • natasha
    Natasha Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding day super hero’s

Married 8/24/2019 at GPL
    Let me just say that Jeannie was my wedding planner for “month of coordination” and she was a total rockstar. She made herself available to me months prior to my wedding via countless phones calls and emails . I had zero worries on my big day!! I got married at a venue that was just an empty space , so basically I had to book a million vendors ! We basically had to create the entire day from the forks to the chairs , everything, timeline , floor plan . She knew exactly what I needed and ensured nothing was forgotten or left out . Shes organized , responsive , extremely knowledgeable and just got me ! The day of i was not stressed at all she arrived extremely early and made sure the vendors were on point with arrival times and Executed the Vision. At the wedding she was there with her amazing assistant and honestly she was hovering around making sure the behind the scenes were flowing properly, a guardian angel of the day ! I also booked wait staff and bar tenders via this company And they were also amazing ! Do you self a favor call and ask for Jeannie - Trust me she will ease your wedding planning worries. There are so many details you don’t know , things you could miss without professional help !best money spent , thank you guys
    Stephanie Married on 08/10/2019

Backyard tented wedding- amazing!

Hiring Janeen to help plan our wedding was the best decision we made during wedding planning. Our wedding was at my familie's home on the Long Island Sound. There were so many decisions to be made... catering, tent, furniture, ceremony, glassware, bar/drinks, bathrooms, music... the list goes on and on. We would not have been able to have the backyard wedding of our dreams if it wasn't for Janeen planning the wedding for us. When we met with Janeen she picked up on our vision right away. We were going for an elegant but laid-back feel but couldn't find the words to describe it... Janeen knew what we wanted right away. We wanted guests to mingle, eat, dance and drink ... and that is what we got! Everything ran so smoothly ... her entire staff was amazing and extremely polite (everything was seamless). Wedding planning can be stressful but Janeen really helped to make it stress-free. We would highly recommend hiring Janeen to help plan/coordinate your wedding. You will not be disappointed!
  • Valerie
    Valerie Married on 08/04/2019

Highly recommend

We used Parties N All for our daughter's wedding. We cannot say enough good things about Janeen, Rich and the rest of the staff. From the start of hiring Janeen we were confident we were in the right hands. She was efficient, creative, informative kind and humorous and very knowledgeable about what needed to be done and in what order etc..
    Although the wedding was at our waterfront home, when the day came we had complete confidence that at that we were, at that point, invited guests, We didn't notice all that was being done to set up and all that was being during the reception etc. It was as if we were at a venue.
  • Celine
    Celine D. Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Events by Parties N' All are incredible to work with! They were our staffing team for our wedding reception at the Green Building! Janeen was a joy to work with from day one of conversation. Easy to communicate with, great ideas, fast responses! Her team was extremely professional! I highly recommend!
  • Rajone
    Rajone Married on 06/29/2019

June 29 Wedding!

Partie sN All were definitely a vendor that was worth the investment. We likely would have been lost as we booked a raw space (Dumbo Loft). With Janeens experience and knowledge of our venue she was really able to help me make changes that made sense and still stay within budget. I cannot recommend her and her team enough!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 05/26/2019

Janeen is the BEST!

We started working with Janeen as soon as we booked our venue (26 Bridge), about 14 months out, to make sure that we would have support for creating our wedding in a raw space. Janeen's support in the beginning of planning was exactly what we needed. With her expertise in the wedding industry and with our space, she recommended vendors that we needed (via email) and we had a couple of planning calls to make sure that we were on track. My husband and I vetted and confirmed all vendors for our wedding and Janeen was that added support if we got stuck (we did on transportation and food/drink). About two months out, we had calls with Janeen every two weeks as she worked to piece everything we had been planning for the past year together. She did an amazing job getting the full download of what we had worked on as well as understanding my husband and my vision for our day. She was always available, did a great job at putting us at ease, and cared so much about making sure we felt confident that our day would go as planned. As for the day of, it was PERFECT. Janeen handled everything so we didn’t need to lift a finger! She was attentive in all aspects, making sure our vendors were set, our guests were enjoying themselves, and my husband and I were having the time of our life. Being in the industry for a while, she gets wedding planning and she handles everything with such grace (she handles alot!). We had every ounce of trust in her leading up to our wedding and she did an amazing job, would recommend her to everyone. Book Janeen!!! - Thank you Janeen!
    Maura Married on 03/02/2019

Stress-free and AMAZING

We used Janeen/Parties N All for our March 2 Brooklyn wedding.
    In all seriousness, we could not even begin to imagine doing this without Parties N' All. Janeen is a gift from above, I swear. She has a way of helping you get so much doen without you even realizing how many tasks got accomplished until you look at your list and just keep checking. She is on point, knows the exact questions to ask and goes with the flow.

Janeen is personable. Calmed us down when we were confused or overwhelmed, she never pushed us, had great suggestions. She even has things like table numbers and other supplies that can help alleviate stress. She comes from a place of love and you can just tell she truly wants your wedding to be exactly what you imagined. My favorite part, is that Janeen is FIRM. We had small issues with seating and some guests at the wedding. Janeen took charge As a bride, that was everything and it took the stress right off me so I could party. She simply gets it and I'm in awe of all she takes into her control and can accomplish. Seriously, give her a call, she will be your wedding Fairy Godmother!
    Gaby Married on 12/28/2018

Words can’t even describe how amazing this team is!

Words can’t even describe how amazing Janeen and her team are! I don’t know what I’ve would have done without them. Janeen is there for you every step of the way. Her and her team are quick to respond and always have a solution. Whatever you have visioned for your wedding day they make it happen. Thank you for being there for nico and I! You guys made the day run so smooth and everything turned out perfect!
    Julia M. Married on 12/08/2018

We are so happy we hired Janeen!

If you want a wedding planner who will carry out your vision within your budget AND help you relax during the very stressful planning period, look no further. We had a fantastic experience working with Janeen, Jesse, and the rest of the staff at Parties N' All for our wedding at 26 Bridge this past December. We hired Janeen for 3 months of planning leading up to the wedding. Janeen knows the space so well and also has great relationships with plenty of local vendors. She listened to our wants and stepped in with her expertise to let us know when something would not work (we had a lot of very specific ideas about our wedding), but for everything that we really wanted Janeen figured out a way to make it happen. We had over 200 guests for a ceremony/cocktail hour/reception all in one big space and we simply would not have been able to plan or visualize everything without Janeen guiding us. Janeen is also great at calming nerves and making the couple feel that everything is under control - she is a true professional. She also provided us with waitstaff and a bartender for our rehearsal dinner and they were top notch. Hire Janeen!
    Brian K. Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Janeen was everything that we hoped for in a wedding planner! She really knows what she is talking about and that came across within the first few minutes of our first phone call with her. She is one of the most organized and detail oriented people we have ever met. The day of schedule was planned to the minute and she kept us and all of our many vendors on track to ensure the evening ran smoothly! She went above and beyond in dealing with some difficult vendors, in helping us to stock our bar, and even after our event in taking stuff to her home for us when we didn't have enough room in our pick up vehicle. If that wasn't enough, the morning of our wedding we realized there was a construction crew digging up the street in front of our venue and she worked with them to make sure they were gone and the road was back in one piece by the time our event started. Long story short, we highly recommend her and her team! Exceptional quality at a reasonable price.
  • Jenn
    Jenn Married on 10/27/2018

SO glad we hired Parties' N All

We weren't sure if we needed a day of coordinator, but are so so so happy we hired Parties N' All! Janeen and her team was recommended by our venue's manager (Dumbo Loft in BK).

We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Janeen, Jesse and Rich were AMAZING - especially during those frantic phone calls where it felt like the sky was caving in.

We were incredibly detailed about some things (welcome table, guest tables, alter) and had no idea what to do about others (bar setup, walking down an aisle.. without an aisle) - and no matter what, Parties N' All was there to support and guide us through it all.

I would hire them again in a heartbeat!
  • Aimee
    Aimee Married on 10/06/2018

Made our wedding vision a reality

My wedding was the happiest and most beautiful of my life -- and Janeen and Jesse were a huge part in making it a reality. My now husband and I chose Dumbo Loft, a raw space in Brooklyn, for a wedding reception because we could DIY and customize it to our tastes. Little did we know how much work, planning and logistics it would take to achieve our vision! Thankfully, we hired Parties N All for event coordination and staffing, gaining Janeen's expertise to guide us in the planning process. She has TONS of experience in similar wedding venues and that in itself was so comforting for our planning anxiety! She and her assistant Jesse were great partners who understood what we were looking to do and helped figure out exactly how to make it happen. I cannot say enough about how professional, helpful, organized and easy to work with Janeen and Jesse were. Highly recommend!