72 Reviews for Events by Parties N' All LLC

Budget Analysis (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
63 Events by Parties N' All LLC Reviews

I hired Janeen and her staff of servers and bartenders for my Greenpoint Loft wedding. Their services were amazing and the wedding went off without a hitch! The bartenders were great and the servers kept the place very neat and tidy. Since it was buffet service I thought it was incredibly kind of her servers to create and bring plates of food over to us, without us even thinking to ask. Little things like that definitely stand out to me in terms of wonderful service.

Profile Picture Samantha , 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Janeen and her team did a fantastic job taking care of every single detail leading up to, and the day of our wedding. Janeen thought of absolutely everything and is a total pro. Planning a wedding is incredibly stressful and the week leading up to the big day is stressful x 100--Janeen took a huge weight off my shoulders by taking care of following up with each of our vendors, making sure our All Seated chart was complete, and getting everything set up and broken down the day of. She even made me a plate of food and kept the water coming so I wasn't a total mess the next day! 10 out of 10, would absolutely recommend Parties N' All for all of your events.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen helped us our when we needed some last minute staff for our wedding. The servers she sent were knowledgable and helped make the venue and the night turn our exactly as we expected. Not to mention they were extremely affordable. The staff knew our venue well and were on top of cleaning & helping out attendees. 10/10 would use them again for any other staffing needs. Thanks Janeen! :)

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
0.5

TL;DR -- Do not work with this company! Hiring Janeen was a huge regret. We would've been happier paying her to just stay away from our wedding. 2 big complaints:

(1) 5 days before our wedding, she jacked up her initial quote by by more than 50% and then threatened to abandon us without staff if we refused to pay her. It was a true hostage situation. (We'd already paid a deposit.) And literally nothing had changed about our wedding plans between her initial quote and the sudden and last-minute price hike.

(2) She did a terrible job at the wedding. Our friends and family ended up filling in for all the things Janeen and her staff were supposed to do. The appetizers came out 90 minutes late (right before dinner was served), she forgot to play the music, she forgot to light the candles, etc. It would have been so much easier to just not have her there.

She betrayed our trust in a big way. Before the wedding, my wife and I figured she was trying to pull a fast one on us, with this price hike scam. Now, after the wedding, we just think she's really bad at her job.

The image below is an email exchange my wife had with Janeen after our wedding:

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jamie, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen and her crew made sure our event went off without a hitch. She helped us figure out what we needed for our raw space and helped us figure out what we needed and what we didn't. She also recommended vendors which turned out to be less money than the ones we had originally intended to use. Definitely feel we got our money's worth and very happy we went with her.

Profile Picture Gregory, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen was absolutely amazing! She was my day of coordinator on 9/23 in Brooklyn, but her role went way beyond day of! She made sure to be completely flexible to my schedule, came for a walk through late on a Sunday night a couple weeks before my wedding so that I could show her what I was thinking for decorations. She handled things like cash payments for me day of so I didn't have to worry. My ceremony was an outdoor event (The Peristyle at Prospect Park). Janeen was there 4 hours early and handled a birthday party that was set up there way before my guests arrived. She handled absolutely everything and made my day so much easier! I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the service we received from Janeen and her staff! She payed so much attention to detail. My wedding was in Brooklyn N.Y @ the Green Point Loft. It is a raw rustic space. Raw meaning empty space. When Janeen was done decorating this beautiful raw rustic space it felt like i was in a dream! Everything was unbelievably gorgoeous. The guest tables were to literally die for. Our sweetheart table was exactly how my husband and I imagined it would be. I am still in ALL! Dont even get me started with the signature drinks and bar setup. She is truly a artiist. She helped create such a wonderful memory for us both! I will definitely be doing work with her in the near future!

Photo for Events by Parties N' All LLC Review - Guest Tables
Photo for Events by Parties N' All LLC Review - Sweetheart Table
Profile Picture Yarnell, 8/25/17, 1 Review

Photo for Events by Parties N' All LLC Review - Sweetheart Table
Photo for Events by Parties N' All LLC Review - Guest Table
Profile Picture Y, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen was our day-of Wedding Coordinator for our wedding on 7/1/17 in a Brooklyn restaurant. She was instrumental in keeping a tight timeline, making sure that all things ran smoothly and making sure that everyone was always happy, even our pup Marcy. We only had a couple of hours to get into the restaurant before ceremony start time and Janeen made sure that all decoration was set up in time, even with storms rolling in and out, threatening our outdoor ceremony. I truly did not have to worry about anything that day. Janeen took care of everything - even mother nature!
Highly recommend Parties N' All.

Profile Picture Phoebe, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen and her team went above and beyond. We had only expected the staff to show up and follow instructions, but Janeen and her team stepped up and took charge of making the day flow correctly. If it hadn't been for Janeen, my husband and I would have been spending the day trying to fix things that weren't correct (such as fixing small mistakes from the caterer). The day went so smoothly, and I know that there are probably a million things that happened that Janeen just took care of so that we were never even aware. This meant we were able to just focus on our guests and on having the most amazing day ever. This could not have been the case without Parties N All!!!

Janeen also brought a few decorations/odds and ends that we hadn't thought of (such as boxes to stage the food.) Without Janeen, everything would have looked fine but kind of blah, but with Janeen's eye and little tricks she made everything pop, and look so much more professional and fancy!! It really is the little details that can make or break presentation, and Janeen knew how to make everything just that much more perfect.

On top of everything, everyone on her team was so friendly and warm. Her husband ran the bar and gave us so much of his time in advance instructing us how to buy the right ingredients and amounts. Even how he set up the bar looked great, which was a detail we had never even considered.

All in all, we could not recommend Janeen and her team enough! You will be very happy if you have her helping you make your day perfect :)

Profile Picture eric, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Reception

I wish there were soooo many more stars than 5 to give Janeen and Events By Parties N All! I found Janeen online 2 months before my wedding in Brooklyn. I live in Connecticut and was not familiar with the vendors in NY or what was specifically needed for the venue that I chose for the wedding. My first conversation with Janeen was so thorough and let me know that if I didn't hire her, I would be in shambles! I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and Janeen was my reason! We spoke constantly throughout my process of planning, she took care of everything I needed and more in a week and I was astonished! I had spent almost a year planning and trying to put things together and became very frustrated and nervous, but when I consulted with Janeen , I was immediately calmed! I literally traveled from Connecticut with loads of decor and eucalyptus plants in my rental van. The morning of the wedding, I literally dropped everything off at the venue in the middle of the room and left trusting that Janeen would work her magic!

When I saw the room, I was floored! It was everything I wanted and more! It is hard being someone who is very hands on and leaving your vision into the hands of someone else to execute! I would trust Janeen with my vision ANYDAY over and over again! We literally formally met on the day of wedding shortly before I was to walk down the aisle, i felt so comfortable with her!

The staff, the vendor suggestions and execution of our wedding was amazing and when we renew our vows, if she hasn't retired...she will be hired again! Thank you soooo much Events by Parties N All!

Profile Picture Shawnee, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I couldn’t recommend Events by Parties N’ All more highly! It is no exaggeration to say that Janeen made our wedding possible. We had lots of big ideas and dreams (a ceremony in the round, catering from a restaurant, a killer band, lots of candles - all in a totally raw space in five months) and no idea how to execute them. Janeen and her staff made all of this and more possible. We called her a lot and she was always available to us. She told us exactly what it would take to make our dreams come true - even when it wasn’t always what we wanted to hear – and then made it happen. She was incredibly patient with all of our big demands and was just as detail obsessed as we are. She helped us think of everything and was on top of every detail, dollar, and timeline. Whenever we hit a dead end, Janeen was there with the solution. And whenever we were stressed out, she swooped in to sooth us. All of this for way less money than any of the other coordinators we spoke with - although I can’t imagine getting as much personalized attention from anyone else. Our guests keep telling us how incredible and attentive the staff were and how seamlessly everything was executed. And best of all, I had no stress on the day of the wedding and that’s totally thanks to the Events by Parties N’ All team. Janeen, Rich, and their staff went totally above and beyond to make sure that the entire planning process and the wedding were smooth, easy, happy, and beautiful. Hire them!

Profile Picture Jessie, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We decided to do our wedding by ourselves and we found out we needed more help than we expected, so Janeen and her staff helped us to make our dreams come true! She worked with us, got to know our style and how we wanted our wedding to be. On the day I was amazed by how it came out much better than I could imagine. Very professional and personal at the same time.

Profile Picture Patricia, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I am so happy that I decide to work with Events by Parties N All. They made my day run smoothly. Janeen was so attentive, quick responding and extremely pleasant toward me and my guest. They get an A plus rating from me and my husband.

Profile Picture Siomara, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals

Advice on whether or not to book this vendor? DO IT. Janeen was a complete asset from start to finish; even though we signed her on only for day-of coordination, she offered pointers and advice throughout! As is perhaps a typical path with wedding planning, I was originally a bit demoralized by the cost of everything adding up, especially in our raw venue. Thinking that I might be able to do it all myself, I contacted Parties N' All to inquire just about their staffing services. Janeen quickly got back to me with her staffing capabilities but also noted that she provides day-of coordination services. Her prices were fantastic, less than other DOCs I'd spoken with, and included much more (unlimited texting/calls before the wedding, not just in the month leading up, etc.). In addition, Janeen, having done this a ton, has accumulated equipment and display items that she graciously provided and which really stepped up the presentation of our cocktail hour snacks, desserts, and bar (the bar rental package was separate but SO worth it)! I can't say enough great things about Janeen, and this review already feels inadequate, but by way of example, two friends are getting married soon in a raw space in New York, and they've already signed on Janeen and Parties N' All after our recommendation! Thank you so much, Janeen, Rich (her husband, our main bartender), and the whole team!!

Profile Picture Jane, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals

We loved Janeen!! Events by Parties N' All did not disappoint! Not only did our day run smooth but our friends and family were taken care of as well! I highly recommend Janeen to help coordinate any event! She truly is a professional and knows how to keep any bride at easy under pressure. Thank you!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Parties N All was wonderful. Janeen was amazing on the day of our wedding, and she went above and beyond to keep the brides calm and the party moving forward. She is a bulldog, so beware -- she will bite if she has to! Which is definitely needed in the industry. The day of our wedding went by without a hitch. We were able to be completely present for the whole event, and she kept everything in place while we got to enjoy the best night of our lives! Great value for the money. Really sweet woman. And if you're lucky / choose a DIY venue, you can see her and her husband in action -- he is a bar tender, and they really are a fantastic team who compliment each other immensely. I would definitely recommend -- Parties N All gets the job done, and for a great price. Thank you so much for making our day PERFECT! We couldn't have done it without you!

Profile Picture samantha, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We had a raw space venue and we loved how Parties N All set up our decor. Janeen was our day of coordinator and she and her team perfectly excecuted all of our requests.

Profile Picture Kenisha, 8/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Can not recommend Janeen highly enough. We called her very last minute to help with day of services for my sister's wedding and she absolutely RESCUED us! She went above and beyond in every way and turned what could have been a disaster into a *seamless* and easy event. Just few examples (of SO many!) - we realized only a few days prior to the wedding that we didn't have enough tables for our guests. Janeen took control and got the rental company to agree to bring the additional amount that we needed in VERY short notice. Perfect. However, our linen company however wasn't able to accommodate - minor freak out moment - and then Janeen saved the day. She has all kinds of supplies, including linens that were close enough to do the job! She had them cleaned on very short notice and brought them to us for no additional charge ;-) Another example - my sister had planned on having candles lit on tables at the reception... but hadn't checked with the venue to confirm that it was permitted - it wasn't. Janeen was able to convince the venue to let us have the candles lit for long enough that when our guests first walked into the reception they were greeted with the ambiance and decor that my sister had envisioned. Amazing. I couldn't recommend Janeen more highly - these are just a few quick examples but I could go on and on. We picked her because of her amazing reviews, and it did not disappoint - she is everything that everyone cracks her up to be.

Profile Picture User7197768, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me just start by saying that if you have found Janeen from Parties N’ All then you are already on your way to the wedding of your dreams. Whether you are having a small backyard party or a large upscale wedding you are crazy to attempt to plan and run your event without Janeen’s expertise. When we first met Janeen we could instantly tell that she is extremely dedicated due to her passion for the work that she does. We gave her probably one of the biggest challenges, by having a large 180-person outdoor wedding at a venue that had MANY impossible restrictions to be worked around. To make things even more difficult, my father suddenly got very ill and had passed away just 10 days before the wedding. Janeen did not hesitate for one second to go above and beyond her agreed upon duties to make sure everything went smoothly.
Janeen’s real magic shined on the day of our wedding. She and her staff exerted themselves in the hours leading up to the wedding to get everything expertly setup. Without even asking, Janeen brought tons of her personally owned accent pieces. Janeen knows one speed and that is GO!! Whether it was just keeping us on schedule or taking care of small hiccups, she skillfully handled the event and all of her AMAZING staff. We cannot thank her enough for her incredible work ethic and helping us to achieve the wedding of our dreams. It really means a lot when everyone is coming up to you and telling you that this is “the best wedding they have ever been to”. Before Janeen and her staff left for the evening everything was packed up and the grounds were made spotless.
Bottom line, her prices are incredibly reasonable compared to the competition, her dedication and passion for the job is above and beyond, and her husband Rich (bar service) and her catering staff are the BEST in the industry. Hire Janeen and be prepared for magic!! See our wedding trailer video at the below link. Thank you Janeen!!

Profile Picture Eric, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Obviously, planning a wedding is a stressful time... there is so much to think about and keep track of, and keeping within a budget just further complicates things. For our DIY food-truck wedding in Brooklyn, we honestly feel that hiring Janeen and her staff was probably one of the most important things that we did for our big day. Janeen talked us through the day beforehand, was patient with my detail-oriented self, and was able to touch upon things that I definitely would not have thought of otherwise. She is incredibly professional, organized, and clearly has a wealth of experience in the wedding industry. She created a timeline of our wedding day, and was contacting each of our vendors beforehand to make sure everyone was on the same page. On the actual day of our wedding, she kept everything running smoothly from behind the scenes, making our day appear seamless to us and our guests (even when the inevitable bump in the road may present itself). We had a food truck wedding with multiple vendors, and when one of them was not able to heat up their food in the pre-arranged time, she petitioned on our behalf, resulting in the vendor bringing in a separate pizza oven to make pizza as well for our guests (which we hadn't even paid for in the first place). She took the decorations I left and made our venue absolutely beautiful, she helped with organizing cleanup after the wedding, and her entire staff (from her bartenders to her waitstaff) were absolutely stellar. Even now, months after the wedding, we are blown away by the quality of work put forth by Parties N All; we would recommend them highly to anyone, as having Janeen and her staff there allowed us to enjoy our wedding day by taking care of all the details. We honestly do not know how we could have done it without them!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janeen and her staff went above and beyond the day of our wedding to make sure everything went off with no problems. She was on top of her game all night, put the room together in no time and was a real pleasure to work with. I chose the partial planning package, and she was well worth the value. I was able to relax the hours before the wedding, which is not easy for me! I was very impressed with how she was able to make my vision become a reality!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Janeen and her staff went above and beyond when we hired them for their wedding coordination services! From about 4-5 months before the wedding, Janeen was always responsive with e-mail, and would always organize times for us to talk on the phone and go through whatever details needed to be sorted out that week.
From reminding us of due dates, to e-mailing ideas for party favors, Janeen was always keeping me on track and making sure that nothing went undone.
We also used the bar package, which included consultations with Rich, the bar manager, to help us come up with quantities and assortments of alcohol. The entire bar staff was amazing during the party, they worked quickly and made amazing drinks, then cleaned everything up at the end of the night.
Once the party was a couple of weeks away, Janeen stayed in touch with all of the vendors to make sure everyone stayed on schedule and had their deliveries lined up. All of the other vendors reached out to me to tell me what an organized and professional person she was!!
Then, on the day of the party (our wedding ceremony was family only, and very short), I showed up early to the party to help Janeen set up and make sure everything turned out the way I had imagined. But I walked into the room and everything was already done and absolutely PERFECT! She took my very little instruction for decor and floral arrangements, and turned the room into exactly what I knew I wanted. I am so impressed with the services, I cannot say enough good things!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Janeen and her crew provided my set-up, serving, and clean up staffing for my wedding. I was very happy with the high level of service provided by Parties N' All during my wedding. I was planning my New York wedding from abroad and Janeen was very accommodating and punctual in all correspondence. It was a little thing, but I was instantly impressed with her because she actually suggested doing a phone call instead of just emailing back and forth as some others wanted to do. In my initial call with her, it was clear that she not only had a lot of experience, but also she was able to provide valuable insight on some things I had not considered. For the day of the wedding, from my perspective worked seamlessly with my day-of coordinator. They helped my day-of coordinator set up the venue exactly as instructed and well in advance of the ceremony/ reception start time. They effortlessly and professionally did their work to kept everyone fed and happy and the venue clean from start to finish.

Profile Picture Jayne, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where can i begin with Janeen. First off, I am so Thankful that I found her and she helped me coordinate my wedding from beginning to end and then some. Not only did she help me coordinate and listen to my ideas, she took it to a higher level. The details that were put in and displayed were amazing! Her staff at Parties N' ALL are professional, reliable and wonderful Team.
From the beginning, she met me at my venue and immediately gave me ideas and advice that i needed to know. The hours that she spent with me to go over every detail, to tell me things that i would never even think of are all part of how dedicated and professional Janeen is. She was professional and available leading up to my wedding and she took care of things that came up and i didn't even have to worry about them. After the wedding we had to deal with a few issues (nothing to do with her) at our venue and she was extremely helpful and beyond! She took care of these issues and guided us thru the process.
Scot and i can't thank her enough for her creativity, dedication, and help planning this wedding. I am grateful for her and her team including her husband who helped make this a wonderful wedding to remember. I recommend Parties N' All for your wedding planning! You will not regret this! Thanks Zee and Scot Trollan

Profile Picture zoraida, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews