4 Reviews for Events by Melissa

User Photos
Photos
4 Events by Melissa Reviews

Melissa took a bride with an impossible vision & helped make it a reality. She was an incredible support for us during a stressful time. Her follow through was great & brought amazing ideas to bring it all together.

Profile Picture Matt, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was very helpful with helping me to plan my wedding. When I first started to plan, I didnt think that I needed a wedding planner but I was very wrong! It is a lot of work but Melissa helped to keep my stress low and helped me do so much.

Profile Picture Caitlin , 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa is very professional and willing to to help when ever she is needed! I am very happy with her services. Personally, I like to take control quite a bit, and when needed...Melissa was able to step back but also give me advice when I needed. I would definitely recommend her to others who need a helping hand and don't want the headache of things going wrong on the day of their wedding. Thank you for all your help to make my day special! I wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/27/09, 5 Reviews
3.8

I loved my wedding planner. By having her on board took lots of load off of on me. Allowing me to relax and enjoy my special day. Thank You, for making my dream come true and for adding that touch to my day to make it perfact.

Profile Picture Caryn, 5/30/09, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning