EBJ Events Reviews

109 | Hollywood, FL

109 Reviews for EBJ Events

• User4720573 · event on: 12/06/2014

Jessyca is an outstanding event planner with awesome decorating skills. She is patient and understanding to work with. We planned an adult birthday party with an unusual theme via long distance and she went over and above to ensure everything from planning to execution was perfect. I had no worries about our event because it was in such good hands! Thanks, Jessyca!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Karina · Married on 11/15/2014

Jessyca helped us plan our wedding and it was just so amazing working with her. She handled all the details
    for us and went above and beyond what we were expecting. She helped even with the details we didn't necessarily hire her for but realized we needed throughout the process and on the day. We really enjoyed not only the day of the event but also the process of planning it which I didn't think was possible because I stress out. I couldn't have done it without her! Absolutely amazing, highly recommend.

Sent on 01/20/2015
  • I

Iliana · event on: 11/15/2014

Working with Jessyca was a pleasure, I would have never anticipated that she would be able to transform our martial arts school into such an elegant atmosphere for our black belt ceremony. I've worked with other event planners that never understand the need for a functional party space with our location, however Jessyca definitely exceeded our expectations. We look forward to continue using her for future promotional activities at our location.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Hi Jessyca :-) !!! WE....Mr. and Mrs. Calderon, ARE and forever will be thankful for the AMAZING time you spent with us during the most current best day for us and our family.... OUR WEDDING DAY!!! Your professional and enthusiastic work style made it easy for us to feel you as a member of our family from the very beginning. The blend of the photographer, videographer and Your organization of the event planning, all appeared as a perfect team of professionals creating the perfect moment to be captured in the beautiful memory that we can now go back to and share for years to come.

BUT..... Most of all .......THANK YOU!!! ... FOR SAYING YES!!! We are very fortunate to have met you IN SUCH SHORT NOTICE and feel the highest level of gratitude for helping us achieve the beautiful day that your skilled planning and quick thinking delivered. Its AMAZING how much you did in just a few hours. Not enough words to express our sincere gratitude. Muchas Gracias por todo!!!! :-)) A+ WE LOVE U GURL!!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Diane · event on: 10/31/2014

I HIGHLY recommend Jessyca for event decorating! WOW! I was so pleased with what she was able to do with such a small budget! My event was a charity fundraiser and she graciously offered to do my event for a fraction of what others had quoted me. She is very professional and a great communicator. Several guests complimented her work. I will absolutely use her for all of my charity events!!! We need more people like her in this world! Thanks again!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Jessyca is awesome!!! It was a blessing and pleasure to work with Jessyca for our wedding. She did an amazing job with her style ideas that worked within budget. Jessyca is very personable and easy to work with to make sure everything falls into place. It lifted a burden from me because I knew Jessyca could manage my vendors and bridal party with time schedules and sticking to responsibilities for our wedding. I can truly say I was worried free and got a service beyond what I had expected. Not only is she an awesome wedding planner, but her energy made our reception the biggest party ever! Jessyca you ROCK! I will recommend you anytime.... thanks for bringing everything together for us so beautifully!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Mary · Married on 03/30/2014

Jessyca was a pleasure to work with. She is well organized and was the key to making our wedding truly spectacular! Not only did Jessyca help reduce our stress levels by ensuring all the details were exactly how we wanted them but she was also wonderful the day of keeping my 3 year old son entertained while we were exchanging vows. Her idea of having an activity kit for each child at the reception was remarkable. If you want the wedding of your dreams with minimal stress, Jessyca is the wedding planner for you!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Maha · Married on 06/30/2012

The most amazing wedding planner!!!

Picking Jess as my wedding planner was by far the best decision I made in terms of my wedding! From the moment we began talking through the day of the wedding she was there for everything I needed. From suggesting vendors to providing sanity checks to executing everything perfectly the day of – she was just truly amazing! Her and her team never let me feel an ounce of stress and she was even able to tame my mom’s stress, which is a huge win in itself! She was so reassuring and thorough during the whole process, I never had reason to worry about anything. I couldn’t thank her and her team enough for all their hard work, everyone was truly a pleasure to work with! Thank you Jess for everything!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gamboa · Married on 10/26/0018

Exceptional, Intimate, Genuine, Masterful

(Re: Jessyca/ Events by Jess)

WOW! WOW! WOW!

If my WIFE (*insert huge, jaw-hurting smile*) and I could click a "6 out of 5 Stars" we would! Where do we begin??

Jessyca was such a blessing! She gave us an unbelievable experience as we delved into the vast (and, in many ways, overwhelming) world of wedding planning…but, all of that quickly subsided as we began to put our trust in her.

She was detailed, confident and most of all…FUN! Jessyca’s ability to create genuine rapport was apparent. She listened, intently, as we shared our story and was able to help direct us towards vendors, ideas and suggestions that fulfilled all of our needs and desires. Not to mention that Jessyca was extremely connected and loved within the wedding vendor community! It became increasingly clear that my wife and I had signed up with the UNICORN of wedding planners. We are still in awe of her ability to maneuver thru all of the details, vendors, communication, etc.

Jessyca’s follow up was appropriate, enthusiastic and gave us so much confidence. We looked forward to seeing/ speaking to Jessyca every time we would reconnect for our calls. I could tell immediately that she was genuinely trying to get us into the best place possible (vs push an agenda onto us). To say that she went above and beyond would not do it justice…We can only say “WOW” to the entire experience!

TRUSTWORTHY, RESPECTFUL, GENUINE, EMPAHTETIC and PROFESSIONAL…these are the things we think about when we speak of our experience with Jessyca and Events by Jess. Its clear why she has such a strong reputation for being one of the Best Brands in the Industry!

Thanks to Jessyca Perez, we had the “Wedding Of Our Dreams”!

I invite anyone who would like to get a personal testimonial to contact me directly…it would be my HONOR to speak on her behalf.

Grateful & BEYOND SATISFIED Clients…

Jeff & Heidi Gamboa