Events by Cat Reviews

12 | Bronx, NY

12 Reviews for Events by Cat

12 Events by Cat Reviews

Steven · Getting married on 12/15/2018

Let me start by saying that my engagement would not, in any way, be HALF as amazing as it was without Cat leading the way in helping make my proposal go off without a hitch! From start to finish, Cat was supportive and was a joy to work with. She saw every detail, had phenomenal suggestions and overall just made everything so easy and beautiful! Our proposal had many moving parts and worked with many vendors that all had to come together to pull this off and thanks to her work it was PERFECT! I would have her plan any event I ever have ANYTIME! I trusted hr with one of the most important days of my life and i would do it again in a heartbeat!

Keila · Married on 10/21/2017

So happy we had Cat for our Wedding. We had a small intimate wedding with about 30 guests. And initially we were just going to wing it. Thankfully she was referred to us and having her made our day less stressful. We were surprise that with just a month's notice she was able to get us a great baker and put together something beautiful that suited our exact needs. Our family loved how everything turned out !

Kristine · Married on 09/09/2017

We can’t thank Cat enough for all the work and effort she put into making our wedding day so special and memorable! It was a seamless day with so much happiness and tons of fun. In the days leading up to our wedding we were so busy moving into our new home and working that we had very little time to plan our wedding. We couldn't have done it without Cat! There is so much behind the scenes work that we didn’t even know was going on and all taken care of by Cat and her amazing team. THANK YOU EVENTS BY CAT!

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2017

From our engagement, to our wedding, and everything in between (including my bridal shower), Cat was absolutely AMAZING. I honestly can't say enough good things about her services. She is so knowledgeable and passionate about her work that it makes the entire wedding process so enjoyable instead of stressful. From all of the small detail questions, and all of the "I know this isn't part of your job but I need your help.." questions and the important questions - Cat was always there for us with a smile and an answer that went above and beyond. Every single tiny detail was flawless and so well thought out. She knows the best of the best - she finds every vendor, and every option available, with the research to support it. Any suggestion she made I knew I could trust it whole-heartedly and it ALWAYS worked out better than I could have imagined. Cat made all of my wedding dreams come true and we will definitely have Events By Cat help us with our future life events!! Highly, highly recommend!

Cat will go out her way to make ur special day even more spectacular...Her advise and her Ideas are awesome... I would recommend her to anyone...I will hire her for any upcoming events in the future.

Joshua · Married on 04/05/2016

She has a vey innovative insight that can light up your event. She took care of theme and make sure that everything complements the theme. The event went fantastic and I could not be much happier.

Lizabeth · Married on 04/02/2016

Cat is amazing! Her attention to detail is what i love the most about her. She gets to know u & i believe this quality is what helps her make ur day simply perfect. I have used her a number of times for various event & each event was amazing.

Adele · Married on 02/17/2016

Cat was excellent. I had a very tight budget and she found us the perfect venue. She always provided me with wonderful ideas and cost effective alternatiives. She is patient and attentive. A true professional.

Nancy · Married on 08/15/2015

Professional, has great ideas, on time and honest. You won't regret hiring her!

Melissa · Married on 03/25/2012

Cat took all of our ideas and input, and turn our wedding day into exactly what we had imagined. We trusted her to choose several vendors such as the Bartender, Chef, Invitations, Floral Items, Rental Items & Extras (flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, etc.) and everything was accurate and beautiful. Cat also took the time out to make us feel involved. She was always one step ahead, the décor, the fashion, the details, the vision and most importantly the timing. Cat was also the officiant for our wedding and that was the part we were most pleased with. She took our idea and put it into perfect words and a beautiful ceremony.

She is a great person, and professional and since my wedding day is my go to planner for any major event.

Carlina · event on: 06/11/2016

This event started a bit stressful . . . wondering what to get - how to order - where to go . . . etc. . .
    Once "Events by Cat" became involved . . . it became stress free!!!!

Melanie · event on: 06/27/2015

To call Cat Feliciano an exceptional event planner would still constitute as an understatement. Despite certain odds, Cat ensured that the event went smoothly, that all of the guests enjoyed their time, and above all that I was consulted and satisfied with every aspect of the event. From my thirteenth birthday party, to my mother's baby shower, to my high school graduation celebration--Cat has been my go to gal. She is always accessible, efficient, well-mannered, and so much more. Cat has been inducted as a member of our family--planning successful event after successful event these past seven years. For someone as dedicated and diligent as she we are surely grateful.