Event Cracker - One stop Wedding & Event services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Emily
    Emily P. Married on 06/25/2022

Incredible!!

I don't even have the words to describe how thankful we are to have had Sweety as part of our wedding. She was hired as a day of coordinator but her services extended far past any of our expectations and she was with us every step of the way as we planned. I didn't feel even an ounce of stress the week or day of our wedding and its all because I knew everything was left in the best hands!! The piece of mind made all the difference and she completely understood and executed our vision. Everything about the day was a dream and flowed so smoothly. I wouldn't change a thing and it was all thanks to her!
  • Rachel
    Rachel A. Married on 04/22/2022

Sweety did a great job!

We had a small wedding luncheon but needed one one to help us coordinate. Sweety was attentive, helped us plan, she organized everything in our venue and kept our wedding on time!
    Shamili A. Married on 04/16/2022

So easy to work with and exceptional service!!

Sweety is amazing and our bay area wedding could not have happened without her! We initially hired her as just a day-of coordinator and I fully expected to only talk to her the week or so of the wedding, but she did so much more.

From the first day we met with her (a few months before the day) she kept us on track and made sure we had our vendors booked and shopping done in time. She had great suggestions but was never pushy and at the end of the day really took our vision to heart.

On top of all of this, she was so so so easy to work with and made sure we weren't too overwhelmed. She tracked down annoying vendors and calmed down stressed parents with grace. When we thought that it was going to rain on our outdoor wedding, she helped us come up with plans B and C while still being optimistic. The day of she made sure everything was set up correctly and everything was packed up at the end of the night. The whole day, she and her team were in communication with all the vendors to make sure things stayed on track, including keeping close tabs on our photographer who tended to get over excited with the photoshoots.

Overall I would wholeheartedly recommend trusting your wedding to Sweety and her team.
    Satheesh A. Married on 04/16/2022

Sweety service is exceptional

We hired Sweety to coordinate my daughter wedding 8 months in advance. Ever since we signed the contract with her she stared working for us having once a month meeting and once a week meeting closer to the wedding day. She helps to detail the list and provided contacts for us to pick for DJ, Decor, Caterers etc. she coordinated with all our vendors to have all necessities of venue manager. On the wedding day she literally present all day (first person to come in and last person to leave).

I cannot imagine how I would have managed without Sweety. She is a sweet person to talk to.

I highly recommend her service for any event.

Satheesh Allam
    Sumitra T. Married on 11/18/2021

Best decision we made! ❤️

We absolutely lovedddd working with Sweety!!! She is truly fantastic! 😍 I cannot imagine our wedding happening as smoothly as it did without her unwavering support!!! Her optimism, her motivation and encouragement during truly tough moments, and ability to figure stuff out and execute is great! Exactly what we needed! She became a dear friend and companion through it all, which is exactly what we needed while navigating through all the covid related uncertainties, cancellations and challenges while planning our wedding. I highly, highly recommend her as a wedding planner! She truly cared about our goals and needs as a couple and definitely went more than a couple of extra miles to make our wedding a celebration for us! Very, very thankful we found her! Thank you so much Sweety ❤️🤗🥳
    Mark Married on 10/23/2021

Great event partner

Really enjoyed working with Sweety. She and her team did a great job pulling of some challenging elements to the event. Really worked from the heart.

Event Cracker - One stop Wedding & Event services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! The feeling is mutual. looking forward to working with you at beverly wilshire.
  • Starling
    Starling M. Married on 10/08/2021

Sweety as day of coordinator

Sweety was amazing and helped everything on the day of go very smoothly. Everything was beautiful and perfect and with her help it ensured all of this for this special day for my daughter Kendra and her new husband Dave.

Event Cracker - One stop Wedding & Event services's reply:

Thank you for trusting and being patient, Michelle. Congratulations again to the newly-wed! Thank you again
  • Ashley
    Ashley E. Married on 09/26/2021

The perfect journey to a perfect day!

Planning with Sweety from the beginning to the end for our wedding was the best experience ever. She ensured the whole experience was not stressful and made it so much fun! She had the best recommendations and really helped us capture our perfect day by listening and envisioning the wedding we have always dreamed of. I recommend Event Cracker without hesitation.
  • Pam
    Pam K. Married on 09/26/2021

Efficient, professional, quality service

My daughters wedding was perfect thanks to Sweety. She was prepared for any unexpected situation. She stayed connected with all vendors to insure their quality. She set a timeline and kept the event running smoothly and timely. Her professionalism exceeded my expectations.❤️
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 09/25/2021

Wonderful experience!

Sweety was so wonderful leading up to the wedding, as well as the day of! She really put my mind at ease that everything was going to turn out great (which it did). She was also extremely helpful in keeping me organized. I’m so thankful that I had her help! I couldn’t have done it without her!
    Rebecca T. Married on 09/17/2021

Coordinator that goes above and beyond!

Sweety is truly the best, come rain or covid she is here for you! She went above and beyond in every way to bring us the best wedding ever. If you trust in her you will have the wedding of your dreams. She made our wedding day perfect. She was available and listened so well. Would recommend 10/10!
    Aaron R. Married on 08/28/2021

The only wedding planner you will ever need

Sweety is the real deal. She is professional, efficient, knowledgeable and at times a miracle worker. She has done thousands of weddings so you can be certain that you’re in good hands. She definitely earns her five star ratings.

Event Cracker - One stop Wedding & Event services's reply:

Thank you Aaron for your wonderful feedback. Congratulations again to you and Lucy and wish you both wonderful life ahead.
  • Rubi
    Rubi Married on 08/16/2021

Kind, Patient and Hardworking!

Sweety helped us from the beginning with so many things from reminding us things we would of totally forgot. She is very nice and communicating and very worth the investment of just doing everything yourself she will help and guide you.
    Sarah Married on 08/14/2021

She is amazing!!!

She made my day wonderful and easy. As soon as we hired her we could tell that she was going to help a lot!! She gave us lots of advice and helped us through this long and difficult time to plan a wedding. Even with covid and everything going on she kept up with all the vendors and changes going on. We even had done last minute changes that she was able to implement with ease. My destination wedding was amazing and it had a lot to do with Sweety!! I couldn’t have done it without her!! Highly recommend!!!
    She even took some photos for us!
    Marina S. Married on 08/12/2021

Great service

Our wedding was amazing and beautiful, thank you Sweety and all your help with organizing absolutely everything, highly recommend and would be happy to answer questions if any

Event Cracker - One stop Wedding & Event services's reply:

Thank you for your review and appreciating for my work. Thank you for choosing eventcracker as your wedding planner in washington.
  • Cecelia
    Cecelia T. Married on 08/08/2021

Worth every penny

I just want to say THANK YOU Sweety!!! She has been the key to getting this day to run smoothly, by meeting me at the rentals, taking care of emailing the vendors, answering all my annoying questions and just staying on top of everything. Even as far as giving me a deadline to get the decor done for the wedding so I can focus on myself and relax.

Event cracker is by far the best decision I made during this whole wedding planning process.

She works well with all the vendors and even when we had a bartender vendor not show up the day of She didn't miss a step in jumped in to make sure we had beverages to serve everyone.

I can't thank her enough but what I can do is pass the word along that she is amazing and you won't be disappointed with her or her crew.

Thank Sweety for everything you've done to make this the best wedding ever for us.
  • Celine
    Celine Z. Married on 08/06/2021

Every bride needs a Sweety

I wasn't sure initially that we needed a wedding planner to be honest, but Sweety completely changed my mind. Not only are her rates very reasonable, she helped us fully customize our wedding and kept in touch throughout the wedding planning process. She also responded quickly to all of our emails and is extremely detail-oriented. Sweety will definitely go the extra mile to make sure your wedding is incredible in every way. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner!
    Amanda P. Married on 08/05/2021

Sweety is the best!

Sweety is the best event coordinator. She is super communicative, helpful, patient and eager to make your wedding day extremely special. Throughout the planning process, Sweety helped us figure all the details out. Sweety is super creative and has several items available for purchase or rental (make sure to ask Sweety about these- if it wouldn’t have been for Sweety I would totally have missed a few items that made our day extra special).
    Sweety has the best recommendations for vendors. Our florist @Trellis Flowers, our photographer @Stormi Rhodes and our videographer @Petr Shotropa were incredible. Our flowers were gorgeous! Our photographer and videographer were so patient and organized and made this experience so much fun! ( we are so excited to see the final pictures and video!) The venue- Cape Horn Estate is so beautiful! The food from @Hoda’s Catering exceeded our expectations and all the guests loved the food.
    Putting a wedding together is so stressful and Sweety always reminded us how the purpose of this day was to celebrate my partners and I love and commitment for each other.
    On our wedding day, Sweety made things happen 👏🏻 When we arrived to our beautiful venue, everything was being set. Sweety made sure everything went well and according to plan. She truly guided us through the timeline and she made sure everyone was having fun. In between photos and things happening, Sweety truly took care of Caleb and I. She made sure we had water and time to enjoy some food and drinks. She reminded us it was our day every step of the way and that shows how much she cared for us! Sweety became a friend and I can only speak highly about her expertise! If you are looking for someone who will make your day amazing - Sweety is the person you are looking for!
    Kassandra N. Married on 06/19/2021

Sweety is such a sweety!

So professional and helpful! I was able to relax and enjoy my night. She also helped provide beautiful little extras that made the day so perfect!

Event Cracker - One stop Wedding & Event services's reply:

Thank you Kassandra. You and Ryan make a wonderful couple and wish you lots of happiness and Joy. Thank you for everything.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey K. Married on 05/01/2021

The best in town!

Sweety is amazing! I would recommend her to anyone. She not only worked around the clock but was incredibly passionate, flexible and an overall joy to work with! I am so grateful that we hired her for our wedding. She truly made it a magical experience!

Event Cracker - One stop Wedding & Event services's reply:

Thank you my beautiful bride Kelsey. I am lucky to know wonderful people like you and Jay. Wish you lots of love, joy, happiness.
  • Patti
    Patti E. Married on 05/01/2021

Sweety: Super Woman able to handle it all!

Sweety was amazing, her personal care showed in everything. Her phenomenal creative skills evident when reception venue canceled last minute. Undaunted she transformed an outdoor bar to a beautiful reception!

Event Cracker - One stop Wedding & Event services's reply:

Thank you Patti! I feel warm and appreciated. Thank you for your feedback and trusting me. Stay safe and well.
    Sarah Married on 04/24/2021

Awesome Service

They were very helpful along the way, organized everything for me and made it easy.
  • Katy
    Katy C. Married on 11/07/2020

Sweety goes above and beyond!

Sweety killed it! We hired her as out day-of coordinator for our wedding but she was my go-to for any questions I had while wedding planning. She was happy to share her experience with everything wedding-related, and it was all extremely helpful for us to make decisions. The only thing I would change is that I would want her to check in with me a bit more on the wedding day itself. Overall, 10/10 recommend!

Event Cracker - One stop Wedding & Event services's reply:

Katy, you made my day! Thank you for writing your heart out and giving me your feedback. Thank you for everything and stay in touch. Btw, love all your photos!
  • I
    Ian J. Married on 10/17/2020

Sweety will keep you on track

Simply put, Sweety is great. We weren't sure if we really wanted to have a coordinator but on our initial call with Sweety we knew that having her on board would be worth it. Having worked on so many weddings, Sweety was on top of all of the small decisions and details that we had to make. She was easy to work with, helping guide us through the planning process and offering suggestions and input when we asked. On the day of the wedding, everything went extremely smoothly. Sweety and her assistant Evemi did a great job and I am sure they will be a great addition to your wedding team.