Erin's Pavilion Reviews

Erin's Pavilion View more information

4.3

Danielle Married on 09/02/2018
    They were amazing to work with. They helped with setting up the table placements and offered suggestions on the layout for the reception. We actually had our arch break hours before our ceremony and they called me to let me know and worked not only with our rental company but with their maintenance guys to make the ceremony space gorgeous. I highly highly highly recommend Erin's.
    Jamie Married on 06/29/2018
    Erin's is a beautiful place to have a wedding or reception. The room is large and can accommodate almost any size event. The venue is always clean and the staff is more than helpful. I love hosting events at Erin's Pavilion!
    Jodie Married on 09/09/2016
    This venue is so beautiful! The park is gorgeous and the opportunity for gorgeous sunset views is breathtaking. The people on site from Jenny, Leslie and Tammy, to the maintenance guys - were all exceptionally helpful, friendly and polite. Our wedding turned out perfectly and our day was amazing.
    Richelle Married on 07/30/2016
    Beautiful location! We had a gorgeous outdoor wedding, then had dinner inside. The wall of windows was so special and kept the feeling of openess. We had a large party of over 330+ guests and while full we still had a great dance floor and plenty of space for everyone! Jenny, Tammy and everyone else at Erin's made sure our night went well.
  • Hope
    Hope Married on 06/26/2016
    Erin's Pavilion was PERFECT for my wedding. I've always loved how gorgeous that park is and decided to look into it. Their wedding package had everything we were looking for so we decided to book. Every step of the way they helped us through deciding the layout, making sure the landscape was perfect for the day of, opening early so that we could set up ourselves instead of paying someone, and even changing the entire layout the afternoon before due to weather. I cannot speak highly enough of Jenny and the staff there. I truly recommend southwind for the best wedding venue.
  • Jaime
    Jaime Married on 11/15/2014
    Oh, the possibilities at Erin's Pavilion! There is a reason that Erin's is THE top reception venue in Springfield. The manager and staff at Erin's were all so accommodating and attentive when it came to planning our November 15th wedding. Tammy, the General Manager, worked with us to create just the right layout of the space and walked us through every detail in person and via email or phone (we were planning the wedding from 2.5 hours away). She even made some wonderful suggestions when it came to what to look for when booking wedding vendors (which was super helpful as we did our research)! The service at Erin's is top-notch. The attention to detail is superior. And most importantly, the friendliness of the staff was above and beyond. Our day was perfect. Our reception was beautiful. Knowing that we didn't have to worry about a single detail at Erin's was priceless!
    Rachel Married on 08/05/2012
    I loved everything about Erin's Pavilion! The staff was incredible to work with. Everything went as planned for our big day! We were married outside on the back terrace and had our reception inside. I can't say enough great things about Erin's!!!
    Megan Married on 09/07/2013
    Erin's is the perfect venue in Springfield if an outside ceremony and ease of planning is on your check list. I was married outside on the back terrace followed by an indoor reception. I loved that the venue was all inclusive, in that the ceremony and reception were located at the same place. The grounds and venue are well maintained. I would definitely recommend the venue to a friend!

The only reason I docked stars was because there was no one there to meet us at 7:45 am, the day of, like was promised. The maintenance employee was supposed to be there and no one was. Thankfully one of the managers of the venue had come for a morning walk in the park and let us in. I would have been livid if that chance encounter had not occurred. Also, there were no mirrors in the dressing rooms when we arrived that morning. Those were also promised in the last meeting with the venue and were not there. Beyond that, I was pleased.
  • User1728353 2+ years ago
    This location is stunning! By far one of the best in the area. My only complaint is that they are very strict on the fact that your event must end at 11pm and you must have everything out by midnight. Other than that, which from a business aspect I understand, it is fantastic!
    Dao Married on 09/02/2018
    This venue is beautiful but it is a terrible place to have a reception. This place ended up ruining my reception and I was very disappointed in them.