Eric Little Photography Reviews

13 | Atlanta, GA

13 Reviews for Eric Little Photography

Kayla · Married on 09/28/2019

Eric Little was a pleasure to work with!! I have received countless complements on the beautiful artistic quality of our engagement pictures. Eric was flexible and professional throughout the scheduling process. On the actual day of the wedding, Eric was efficient and managed my oversized wedding party like a champ! He was creative with poses and allowed for lots of variation. I was lucky to have Eric as our wedding photographer and would highly recommend him for future weddings.

Sent on 08/10/2013
  • Charla

Charla · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't be happier with the photos!

Eric was one of the photographers on the "preferred vendors" list of my wedding planner. After reviewing the portfolios of many, and speaking on the phone with a few, I decided to hire Eric, and what an excellent decision that was! From tailoring a custom package for us, to accommodating the needs of my husband's elderly parents, Eric couldn't possibly have been more easy to work with, and the photos truly captured every nuance of emotion of the day.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Pam · Married on 03/23/2013

Eric and his team did a wonderful job at our wedding. He was always right there when we wanted him to photograph someone or a group. We haven't seen our pictures yet but if they are anything like the engagement pictures we know they will be perfect. The engagement pictures were beautiful. He and his team were always patient and kind to everyone in our family and we have a crazy group! We would highly recommend Eric Little Photography and his team to everyone.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 03/23/2013

He was great. The pictures turned out great and I can't wait to see the video.

Sent on 05/19/2013
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 07/22/2011

I was very impressed with Eric and his team--they did both the photography and videography for my wedding. Eric was extremely professional throughout the entire process--he was very prompt in returning my calls/emails and thoroughly answered any questions I had. He was flexible with tailoring the photography/videography package that best suited what I was looking for. On the day of the wedding, Eric and his team were phenomenal--they made sure to keep things on track and on time without rushing us, so we made sure to get all of the shots that we wanted. Eric and his team worked really well together, and we never worried about the photographers and videographer getting in each other's way. They did a great job of making sure they captured all of the major moments of our ceremony and reception, and they managed to do this without being intrusive or pushy. They have been extremely prompt and on time with delivering our photo discs and posting pictures on their website despite this being the height of wedding season. The pictures themselves are absolutely beautiful, and I feel that Eric really captured our special day. I was especially concerned about picking a great photographer because the pictures are the "take away" from the wedding, but Eric met and exceeded my expectation! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our pictures, and we would highly recommend Eric and his team to anyone looking to work with a very talented photography/videography team (for any event!).

Sent on 09/09/2011

Casey · Married on 10/16/2010

Amazing photographer! Love ALL of my pictures, engagement and wedding. Very creative and artistic photos to have forever.

Sent on 11/23/2010

Lindsey · Married on 07/17/2010

I will start off by saying I interviewed at least 10 photographers since I wanted the best for my wedding day photos. I also did this because I knew what I was looking for (I dabble in photography myself). I cannot start to say enough great things about Eric Little and his team! From the first meeting, I knew he was going to capture the most amazing pictures ever. I hired him for our engagement photos and also for our wedding day. Our engagement photos were beautiful and we were able to start a friendship which made us even more comfortable with him. I had him, another photographer and a videographer all from his company at our wedding. In all of our photos and video, you can never see the three of them “getting in the way” like I have seen at so many other weddings. Eric is very down to earth and caring! I really trusted him because he was so easy to talk to and personable, yet professional! He wants the best for his clients and makes you feel so comfortable even when it is steamy hot outside (we had a July wedding outside in Atlanta). He was more than willing to stand out in the heat with my husband and me so we could have more than plenty of pictures to choose from. I feel like a made out like a bandit for the price he charged since he is so talented!! He placed the photos in our online album within a couple of weeks which was great because all of my family and friends could look at photos no matter where they lived. He helped me decide on photos for the wedding album and even made changes without complaining! I still watch my wedding video and begin to cry because he caught everyone and memories that will last me a lifetime! I could not have asked for a better wedding and it made it even better having a photographer like Eric there to capture all of the memories. I love going through all of our photos since that day was such a blur and he had the eye for capturing details that we were too busy to see on the actual day. I feel like I can relive my wedding day every time I open our album or watch our video! I cannot tell Eric Little and his team “thank you” enough for making my wedding even more perfect! I have recommended him to all of my friends and will be turning to him again when we have children in several years since it is so hard to find a great photographer that is professional yet personable!

Sent on 03/13/2011

Teresa · Married on 07/10/2010

A great photographer to work with. Very flexible to work with. He did a great job and I love the pictures and video.

Sent on 02/18/2011

Charlotte · Married on 06/26/2010

Eric was amazing! I loved every picture that he took during the sessions we had with him! He is so easy to work with and when he takes the pictures of the wedding...you will LOVE them. Eric captures certain pictures that you would have never thought about. I would recommend him to any bride looking for a wonderful photographer.

Sent on 02/25/2011

jaclyn · Married on 06/12/2010

Eric Little was wonderful!!! They are very creative and our wedding photos were gorgeous.

Sent on 02/18/2011

Misty · Married on 03/17/2007

They were absolutely great!!!! They worked well with me and my budget and timeline. He was even nice enough to lend me his vehicle for picture purposes when my transportation did not show up! The only thing I wish they would have done differently is take more candid photos and take over more while taking group photos because I had to tell him what pictures to take and of course I will forget which ones that's why I hired him and I missed out on getting a photo of my whole new family . . . sad but as long as you specify what you want, they will do a great job! I am very pleased with the pictures I did receive and my beautiful coffee table book!

Sent on 04/30/2008

Eric Little Photography's reply:

She was a great Bride. We worked with her very close to her wedding date. I did not actually shoot her wedding. She agreed to allow one of my secondary photographers to shoot for her, in order to save her a little money. We were happy to accommodate. And yes, he did allow them to drive off in his new corvette:) It was the least he could do.

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2005

4.2
      3.0

Very friendly and professional staff. I like the video, but wish the cover were a little better (kinda cheesy) and the dvds started skipping after watching several times. Overall a good experience and good video footage. Just need to make spare copies for future.

Sent on 10/27/2008

Eric Little Photography's reply:

As for the cover design, I assure you we have gone through many stages of growth. Not only has technology and software changed, but so have our designs. If you do not like even the standard creation, we even have leather cases for you DVDs.

As this wedding was in 2005, we were in somewhat of our infancy. I am pleased they seemed to enjoy the experience and the video. They never contacted us about the skipping issue, but we always have archive copies of all of our shoot, photo and video, so we are able to accommodate a replacement if lost, damaged, or stolen.

With the technology of the date, some older DVD players may have had skipping issues, because they could not read certain discs. Since they had not contacted us, I can only assume they must have updated their player, or the problem had stopped.

If this issue is ever brought to our attention, we will always work hard to correct. This is your great day, we want you to remember it for years to come.

Christine · Married on 04/29/2006

2.4
      0.5
      2.0
      3.0
      3.5

Photographer is professional and initial meeting went well but quality of work turn out just ok. DVD cover design is very cheap looking. Editing is not bad, few details discussed before did not happen. Overall experience is ok.

Sent on 12/08/2007

Eric Little Photography's reply:

I did enjoy working with this bride. But I never met with her initially. In most cases, with video, as we shot only video for her, clients do not request a meeting. We send a full length wedding DVD as a demo, and they are happy with this. Although we are happy to meet if you like.

We actually started a lot earlier than the allotted time, so a lot was captured. The raw unedited files are always offered for purchase, as we cannot include the entire 8 hour day in a 1 hour DVD. She never requested this footage, nor any change in the edit. Brides never really discuss details of the video, other than details of the actual ceremony itself. We can capture anything you desire, but video usually is a documentation of the event, and captures the essence of what is happening, with little direction. The direction is left to the photographer, which we were not doing at this event.

After the event, and delivery of the video, we were never able to reach the bride again. She never stated any discontent, until we had viewed this posting.