ENTICING CAKE BOUTIQUE Reviews

12 | Kissimmee, FL

12 Reviews for ENTICING CAKE BOUTIQUE

j · Married on 08/05/2016

Cake was amazing. It went well with the theme. Looked and tasted amazing.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Debi · Married on 03/15/2013

Elaine was a pleasure to work with- she answered all my communications very quickly, was prompt for meetings; but more importantly she made us amazingly beautiful and delicious cakes that were within our budget. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/27/2013

JACKY · Married on 02/09/2013

After experiencing Enticing Cake Boutique for our wedding day. The search is over! We found our cake lady. Elaine captured our vision and our flavors were so delicious. My absolute favorite was the Rojo Red Velvet with Con Con Cream Cheese. Looking forward to future events so we can call ECB again. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Two words......ABSOLUTELY AMAZING :) ok two more.... EXTREMELY SATISFIED!

SHONDA · Married on 01/05/2013

The cake was AMAZING!!! The service was outstanding and valuable. They were easy to work with eventhough we were planning the wedding from Georgia. We are looking forward on coming back next year to order our anniversary cake!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Ann · Married on 12/30/2012

My wedding was on December 30th it was a very small and intimate setting. I was really impressed by ECB. They did such a fabulous job on our cake. Their red velvet was delicious and their attention to detail really made my cake pop! I can't wait til next year to order our anniversary cake :)

MARIA · Married on 11/11/2012

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Very professional, called back and emailed everytime I had a question. The fact that Elaine spoke spanish really helped because English is not my first language. Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted great!

NIKOLE · Married on 10/06/2012

After an uncomfortable cake tasting with other another baker, just speaking to Elaine Duran on the phone made me feel so much better. She took the time to schedule a late tasting to work with our schedule and took the time to answer every question and concern we had. We could not have been happier with the wedding & grooms cakes she made. Not only was our cake tasting complimentary but she gifted us our very top tier too! We would defiantly recommend Enticing Cake Boutique for any occasion.

AMY · Married on 06/16/2012

As the maid of honor I gifted my best friend with her wedding cake. A friend had referred me to Elaine because we wanted a very unique cake. Elaine truly created a work of art! IT WAS ASHAME WE HAD TO CUT INTO IT!! Let's just say Enticing Cake Boutique made me proud :)

Adrianna · Married on 04/14/2012

ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! We ordered a vegan cake from Enticing Cake Boutique. Elaine did an AMAZING job combining cultures and traditions with our MAGNIFICANT CAKE!!!

Sent on 09/26/2012

GLAMOROUS! DIVINE! I had the picture of the perfect cake in mind. Elaine was able to bring it to reality and gave me the EXACT cake I WAS DREAMING OF :) THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY SO SPECIAL!

Theresa & Kenneth · Married on 08/11/2012

0.0

DO NOT USE! SPREAD THE WORD! This company seemed like she was helpful and accommodating, yet when it came time for her to act, she was nowhere to be found.

Elaine received payment for my cake, received numerous and ample phone calls, text messages, and emails concerning our wedding cakes-what we wanted, what we expected. When cakes arrived, the main wedding cake was wrong and no big vision whatsoever!

When I confronted Elaine, she just kept making excuses and did not even try to correct the problem and she had time to correct the problem. She did not answer nor return phone calls made to her our wedding day...to this day! My event coordinator, mother, and I all called and got nothing but her voicemail.

This is the poorest action to take when in this industry. I will NEVER use this company again. I would not want anyone else to be so improperly mishandled, especially on such a special day as your wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2012