Embellished Events for You Reviews

10 Reviews for Embellished Events for You

Embellished Events for You 1
Embellished Events for You 2

Bonnie Meehan · Married on 09/28/2019

Very happy with services...highly recommend!

Kelli was so helpful on the day of our wedding. I actually planned our wedding in NC while living in FL and Kelli was able to handle everything perfectly, from start to finish. There were a few situations that caused some craziness during the day of our wedding - rain, rental vendor car accident, etc - and Kelli handled it all calmly and professionally. Words can’t express how grateful I am to have had Kelli’s help.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Catherine Trub · Married on 06/01/2019

Best day of coordinator EVER!!

Kelli was amazing to work with--although she was my day of coordinator, she helped me stay on track all year and gave me recommendations for local vendors and other support throughout the planning process. Our wedding was perfect, in part due to her and Marcos being in charge of all the details day-of. They were amazing and I can't thank them enough. HIRE THEM for your wedding, you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

I did not need full service coordinator as I had already done most of the research/planning/coordinating with vendors, but needed someone to provide support on the day of to ensure everything ran smoothly. It was difficult to find vendors who offered a day-only service and for a reasonable price. Kelli at Embellished Events fulfilled EVERYTHING I was looking for. She was extremely responsive from the initial service inquiry until the wedding was completed. There were a few different packages, and one fit exactly what I needed, and for a GREAT price. WORTH EVERY PENNY. She contacted all the vendors as the wedding approached to confirm any details and relay any information to me. Was on-site early and was literally running around all day to make sure everything was setup as vendors arrived, boys had all their flowers pinned properly, girls knew when to walk down aisle. We had a few curveballs throughout the evening with various guests and planned activities, and she was there and available and immediately responsive to resolve the issue with minimizing the stress to family members and to the bride/groom. Cannot recommend her services enough. Please hire Kelli.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kasey · Married on 04/07/2018

Kelli was absolutely amazing . She made our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • Devan

Devan · Married on 09/09/2017

Kelli is absolutely amazing at her job! Her knowledge and attention to detail blew me away, Kelli loves what she does and it shows through her work. If I didn’t have her to go to through our wedding planning process I honestly don’t know what we would have done, she thought of everything and then some. Beautiful person inside and out ??

Sent on 02/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2017

Kelli is an incredible professional that makes it happen. Kelli does not let obstacles stand in the way and she delivers. But above all, Kelli is in the wedding planning business because she loves to make people's dreams come true ! That mission of hers is apparent in every aspect of her work.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Erica · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I had the honor of having Kelli as our wedding planner. She was with us from the very beginning, helping to plan all of the details, large to small. She always listened to what we wanted and helped with contacting the appropriate vendors and using her own creativity and knowledge for the industry, in order to ensure that we were able to have everything we wanted all while staying within budget. Kelli made sure our wedding day was picture perfect and stress free. I would highly recommend Embellished Events for You for all of your event needs!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Nancy · Married on 10/04/2014

Kelli was a pleasure to work with and we would recommend her for any of your events. She was flexible in meeting us at the venue, on point with her layout of the venue and scheduling of the wedding rehearsal and day of events. She definitely kept us on task during the wedding and most importantly, our wedding started on time. Sweet personality with a authoritative flare that is awesome because she doesn't mind being the bad person for you if she needs to be. Definitely helpful when you have crazy family dynamics to deal with. Definitely book her for your next event!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Maryanne · Married on 08/08/2014

Barry and I are so grateful to have the opportunity to work with Embellished Events For You. Not only were they extremely professional and provided quality service, they went above and beyond with everything we wanted and dreamed of for our big day! I hear of
    brides complain about how stressful and difficult it is to plan a wedding. We never had to worry about that because Embellished events took care of everything. From the coordination to the little details in decorations. Everything was exactly the way I dreamed it would be. I've had so many compliments from guest, friends and family about how well things went and how absolutely beautiful my wedding turned out. That's all thanks to Kelli and Embellished Events. I would highly recommend their services to anyone planning an event. Having a planner is a must and picking the right one is even more important. We were highly satisfied with everything Embellished Events did for us during the months leading up to our wedding day and most importantly, on our day.

Sent on 11/19/2014