Embellished Event Planning Reviews

27 | San Antonio, TX

27 Reviews for Embellished Event Planning

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Very professional

Norma and her crew were so professional. they listened to everything I wanted for our wedding and everything came out perfectly.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sylvia · Married on 03/10/2018

Norma goes above and beyond to make sure that she gives you the wedding of your dreams! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2017

Loved it all! Thank you Norma. She was my saving grace and I’d hire her again a thousand times over. My day was perfect.

leigh · Married on 10/06/2017

I was very impressed with my donut bar!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Angela · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Norma for our flowers. Everything was beautiful and we loved all our flowers. My bouquet was to die for!!!!

Maria · Married on 04/22/2017

I found Embellished events in the last few months of planning my own wedding. They came in and helped me tie up all my loose ends the weeks before my wedding. I had so many ideas that I didn’t know how to execute and she helped create all my ideas. If you’re looking for someone to be creative and have great ideas, Embellished events is it.

Tara · Married on 04/07/2017

Norma is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to help us put together the most amazing evening! She has such great attention to detail, so many thoughts and ideas, and had more connections than I knew what to do with! I would definitely recommend Norma to ANYONE in need of help with their wedding or event!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Brandy · Married on 11/12/2016

Norma was great! Very professional, and easy to get in touch with. I could text, call, or email her and get a quick and knowledgable answer.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Celeste · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I stumbled upon Embellished wedding planning by luck! Our original wedding coordinator unfortunately was not working out and soon the stress started to pile on after unanswered emails, phone calls, etc. When I spoke with Norma and met with her for the first time she quickly took all of that away and that helped put my mind at ease. She was up front with us about what she could deliver and what we could expect from her. She let me and my husband explain to her our vision and what was important to us to have/not have on our wedding day. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding she constantly kept in communication with us and was always available to talk or meet. Before any big decision was made she would consult with me and even stepped in to help with a vendor when needed. If I ever was unsure about something or needed advice, she would always provide her suggestions based on her experience in the industry.
    Our wedding day went as great as it could have gone!!!! Norma and Lori ensured I was at ease in the morning and stayed on top of everything. I did not feel stressed the day of and that was amazing! I gave Norma and Lori pictures and ideas of what I envisioned and was happy to see everything come to life. They also made sure that not only my husband and I were taken care of all night, but also our close family and bridal party. I couldn’t begin to explain how thankful we were to have worked with Embellished Event Planning. We felt comfortable trusting Norma and Lori to help execute our big day and I highly recommend anyone to use them if they are needing a wedding coordinator! Not only did we get a coordinator but we also came out with a friend we could rely on if ever needed!
    Thank you Norma and Lori!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Sam · Married on 10/16/2016

Highly recommend!!
    "We hired Embellished Events for the rehearsal and day of planning for our wedding, including design and decorating. They did an excellent job. The rehearsal went great. Having never done that before, it was easy with Norma giving directions and letting the whole party know what needed to be done. On the wedding day, they did an amazing job of decorating the reception area and coordinating with all the vendors the make sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Norma and her team to help with anything. One of the best surprises that they gave us was as we were leaving after our vows they had all the guests with little sticks and strings to wave as we walked down the aisle together for the first time as husband and wife. They did an amazing job."

Sent on 11/06/2016

Evelyn · Married on 10/09/2016

Norma is the best!
    "Thank you Norma for everything you did to make our wedding flowers beautiful, I enjoyed collaborating with you and appreciate that you listened closely to what I wanted. I hope we can do it again!"

Sent on 11/06/2016

Liane · Married on 10/07/2016

My husband and I used Embellished Event Planning for our wedding and we wouldn't have survived without them! These ladies were beyond excellent, professional, and easy going when it came to their job. I was originally not going to use a "day of coordinator " and I'm so glad I did. Norma helped me with every step and detail. She was always willing to hear my ideas. Not only were these ladies a tremendous amount of help on our wedding, they were there for us from the moment we chose them. Norma was always reaching out to see if I needed anything and she always kept up with the other vendors. Norma went above and beyond when it came to my florist because the florist made an error on their paperwork and Norma basically took care of all that mess. Trust me, a few days before your wedding, you don't want to be dealing with "errors " your vendors make. As a bride, you have enough stress to deal with. My husband and I would highly recommend Embellished Event Planning. You will get the best service and have your wedding day run smoothly....and of course, we never went without a drink on our wedding day! Lori made sure of that! We were definitely treated like royalty on our wedding day, and every bride and groom should get treated that way. Thank you so much Norma, Lori, and Kesha. Yall were the best. Yall made our wedding day beyond perfect and couldn't have done it without you. ??-Liane and Joseph

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • I

ILYANA · Married on 07/30/2016

I was a DIY bride until the last minute. Norma came in my life and saved my wedding and my sanity! If you are questioning the value over cost of a coordinator- DO IT! Norma and her team made our special day the day of my dreams! She knows how to be professional and personal, but not pushy or invasive. I would recommend her service in a HEARTBEAT!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Nikki · Married on 06/01/2016

I 100% recommend Norma and Embelleshed Event Planning to plan your next event. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding recently, and she took care of every single detail from start to finish. One great example I can give is when the groom forgot to bring the thank you gifts for the groomsmen. Norma jumped right in and took care of the situation. Next thing we know she's walking in with eight gift bags for the groomsmen! Norma made the event stress free which is what you need on your wedding day! Norma's decorating skills are top notch as well. I was blown away when I walked into the venue where the reception was being held. The decor, flowers, and lighting were fabulous! If you're looking for an event planner who does everything and goes above and beyond then go to Norma at Embellished Event Planning. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2016

La Donna · Married on 04/01/2016

My wedding day was a disaster until Embellished Event Planning was recommended to me. Our florist cancelled the day before our wedding!!! I couldn't stop crying when I talked to Norma. She was able to get the flowers I wanted and created my bouquet that I absolutely loved. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have had my bouquet. Thank you again.

James · Married on 01/15/2016

We used Norma for our cousins bridal shower and we were impressed with her sevice and attention she paid to us. The flowers were exactly what we asked for and we couldn't have asked for more.

Dianna · Married on 12/05/2015

Norma is great to work with. She was very professional but was really great in incorporating my ideas for the wedding. She is very flexible and had great ideas on how we could make everything look great. Would work with her again for another event.

Sent on 05/26/2016

James · Married on 10/24/2015

Great planner and staff. I loved Embellished Events. We booked them for my granddaughter and she was so happy with their services. Norma sat with us and worked through every detail. She really helped make our dream wedding come true. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a great planner and a great person.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Jasmine · Married on 06/06/2015

Embellished Event Planning was who we selectern for our day of coordinator. Best decide ever made. I didn't want a planner and my new husband insisted. They kept all of events on time and I was able to relax and really enjoy my day.

May · Married on 02/05/2015

Embellished Event Planning staff was so great and patient with us. We had a lot of very specific ideas and details and they were able to bring my dreams to life. Norma was a blessing. I called and texted her all times of the day and she was accommodating and understanding. I couldn't stop thanking her.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2014

My wedding day was great, thanks to Embellished Event Planning. Norma allowed us to relax and enjoy the day. I was able to sit, relax and get my makeup done, while I knew everything was going to be taken care of. When I first walked into the reception site, I felt like all of my ideas was brought to life. I didn't think I needed a coordinator but I was wrong and I'm so happy we found them.

Sent on 09/27/2016

SYNTIA · Married on 02/28/2012

Norma was amazing; she took the time to listen to what we wanted and then most importantly DELIVERED what we requested. She was patient with not just my crazy request but very patient with my mom and sisters. She kept me updated throughout the event, and everything turned out as perfect as I had Imagined. From one Bride to another, you definitely won't go wrong booking your special event with Embellished.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Norma was our Day of Coordinator for our wedding in June and we are so happy we chose her. Norma was so professional and helpful from start to finish. Her communication with the vendors was great and I didn't have to call the vendors not once. The timeline that she provided to us was very detailed and very easy to understand. There were times that I called her past 10 pm and she was always available to answer any questions that I had. We would definitely recommend her to other couples needing event planning.

Sent on 09/24/2016

K · Married on 06/18/2016

4.2
      3.5

As Mother of the Bride, I would highly recommend Norma as an event coordinator. Very sweet personality and was available at any time throughout the entire planning process.

Sent on 09/24/2016