Elusions Event Planning Reviews

25 Reviews for Elusions Event Planning

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/22/2019

Mariana is an ANGEL!!

I would not have been able to get through my wedding without the wonderful woman! She was so helpful from day 1 and every single day I needed her...no matter the time. The moment she walked into the room the day of the wedding I was so happy to finally meet her! She took charged and walked us through our ceremony and was with us every step of the way. The day was so perfect because of her! Me and Angel are so thankful we had her!!!! She will NOT disappoint!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Clifford Rowley · Married on 11/05/2019

Mariana is Great!

My wife and I were thankful for Mariana, and her professional expertise to manage our special day. She was timely, helpful, savy, and handled all of the necessary details for our day. We would recommend her to anyone looking to alleviate stress on their big day. Thank you, Mariana!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/05/2019

Day of coordinator QUEEN !

Can’t say enough great things about Mariana. Mariana really took charge on my wedding day and ensured I had the best possible experience with minimal stress. Days later I learned of a few potential disasters that Mariana averted.
    I’m so thankful for her and her services can’t recommend her enough as a day of coordinator.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Jacintha

Jacintha Manas · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Coordinator

I hired Mariana as a day of coordinator for my wedding reception. I had not met Mariana until the day of my wedding but on that day she really pulled through and helped me out. Mariana always responded to my questions and even helped me locate a church for the wedding ceremony in the beginning days of my planning. She is a really friendly, sweet and an approachable person. She kept on making sure that i was doing okay from few days before the wedding till few days after the wedding. I will surely recommend Mariana and seek her out for any of my future events.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/25/2019

Very helpful

Mariana was wonderful from start to finish coordinating my wedding the day of. Although I was having a small wedding I did not want to be overwhelmed by anything that could go wrong the day of. Mariana came in and she was like family helping with everything, she was patient and kind. She was there every time I needed her even when I didn’t even know it. My family loved her and found her to be super helpful. Hire her you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Elivic

Elivic Mateo · Married on 08/09/2019

The Best!! 🙌🏼

Wow!! It’s exactly a month today from the best night of our life!!! We want to thank Marianna for being there since the first day I contacted her! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are. Marianna you Rock!!! I was not a worried bride because of you. You went above and beyond for us!! I highly recommend you!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Genail

Genail McKinley · Married on 06/09/2019

Excellent day of wedding planning

Amazing service for day of coordinator. Mariana works with you before to make sure your day is taken care of. Top to bottom. She is also experienced and helps make your day come true. Great price too, highly recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Mrs. Alexis · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing Service

Let me start this review by saying if you want someone efficient, assertive, organized, extremely professional and that will execute all your wishes perfectly then please hire Mariana . I’m the epitome of a control freak with a type A personality. I planned my wedding in less than 6 months and I was determined to make sure that everything went smoothly . Mariana was the first coordinator I contacted and our conversation left me so at ease that my search ended with her. I hired Mariana for Day of Wedding Coordination but she was so much more than that. A week before my wedding my hairstylist for myself and my bridesmaids cancelled. I called her frantic and on the edge of a full on breakdown and immediately she jumped into action to find me a new a stylist. Within the hour I had at least 5 stylists to chose from. On my wedding day she arrived on time and immediately got to work to make sure everything was going seamlessly. She constantly checked with me and my husband to make sure all was well and it wasn’t until after the wedding that I realized all the “fires”she had to put out. She handled all the small mishaps so well that I had no idea anything even went wrong. I can honestly say I’m so very happy and grateful to have hired Mariana. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Laura

Laura Decena · Married on 02/24/2019

Excellent work

Will highly recommended. Everything was so nicely done considering the short notice give.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Scott · Married on 02/11/2019

Very reassuring, precise and in detail , woman with creativity and brings your most important day to life with class

Mariana treated me as if I were family. My day was magical in my head but I had no idea where to start and she helped guide me thru it all. My wedding being unique because we eloped at first she turned the whole day into a dream wedding for my family here at home. Being patient and calm with my demands leading with great suggestions. Made sure I was on time with my schedule leading up to my big day and made sure that I was always taken care of. She achieved my vision with a great budget and class. My guests truely enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Kristy · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved every minute

I love How she made my ideas come to life! So special and unique to me

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • F

Fran Bell · Married on 02/03/2018

For an amazing event, Elusions the best!

My wedding day would had not been a success if it wasn't for Mariana. With literally a month of notice she was able to ensure Everything was ready for my special day!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Martine · Married on 09/16/2017

Mary went above and beyond her "day of" duties

Mary was very personable and professional. She helped me with more than just day of coordination and for that, I was very grateful. My husband and I were very satisfied with her services and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Kedisha · Married on 06/10/2017

Awsome experience

Very responsive and dependable since day one. Everything you needed they was there ever step of the way until start to finish. Counldnt have been any happier to have someone help plan my big day.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Lucinda · Married on 10/02/2016

Incredible, dependable

I don't know what else to say but Amazing! I booked Mariana for my wedding in 2016 and couldn't thank God enough for my decision. She is detailed oriented, professional, patient, helpful and just all around great to work with. She was my day of coordinator and made my day better than I expected. I recommended her for my cousin's wedding on December 16 2018, and she was even better than before. The wedding was amazing, very organized and soo much fun! When ever I needed her she was there in a heart beat and granted everything that was asked of her even in the mist of chaos she managed to maintain calmness, order and performed extremely well! My cousin and her husband were very pleased as my husband and I were on our wedding! I will continue to recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Rhonda · Married on 08/05/2016

Wedding Bliss

Wedding Bliss is how I would describe Elusions Event Planning with Mariana and her team. From the very beginning to the end, Mariana made me and my husband feel like family and royalty at the same time. My wedding was given a professional and a touch of pure goodness. The quality of service and expertise were excellent. Mariana takes pride in her craft of event planning making sure everything was put together and flowed with elegance. Customer satisfaction is held up to the highest degree. Mariana put my mind at ease and worked with me to create a personalized declaration of love for husband and wife through her wedding planning! Thank you Mariana for everything! Much gratitude and appreciation to Elusions Event Planning. I look forward to working with you in the future and I highly recommend anyone that wants quality and share goodness to work with Mariana and Elusions Event Planning! Great experience and great people! Thank you for making our wedding a masterpiece!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Princess Manor

Princess · Married on 07/09/2016

The Event Coordinators at Elusions Event Planning Services are highly professional and courteous, and deserve recognition. Our Catering Hall has worked with them on several occasions, and we are very pleased with their patience, service, and attention to detail. We see many event planners and vendors, and can tell right away whether the vendor is professional, cooperative and organized. Mariana is an excellent go-to person to assist with details to make any event successful and pleasurable. Feel free to contact Princess Manor Catering Hall with any questions regarding her level of service.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2015

Mariana you are the best, thanks for everything.
    The wedding came out as plan plus more.
    You went above and beyond giving my small budget.
    I will absolutely recommend you.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Gigi · Married on 07/18/2015

very nice event planner very knowledgable

Sent on 10/08/2015

llulendis · Married on 04/18/2015

in my case she helped me a lot with everything.

Sent on 09/28/2015

I was really happy with all her services for our wedding - flowers, chair covers and photo backdrop for the reception. I was working on a strict budget, so I gave Mariana my numbers and preferences, and she did the rest - all to a very high standard.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Kim is fantastic! I was really happy with all her services for our wedding - flowers, chair covers and photo backdrop for the reception. I was working on a strict budget, so I gave Kim my numbers and preferences, and she did the rest - all to a very high standard.

Sent on 09/29/2015

nicole · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband and I are very happy with the work they did, in just 3 months they were able to get everything together, from the beginning in to the end. I had my wedding a few weeks ago and I?m very grateful with them. Everything turned out to be what we expected and more. I recommend Elusions Event Planning. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Ishita

Ishita Mehta · Married on 09/01/2019

GreatOverall Experience

Mariana was very responsive and did a lot to help me with the wedding. One of my vendors was very unresponsive and causing me a lot of stress, and she helped contact them and figure out what needed to get done. She provided a list of things to plan for as we got closer to the wedding and I felt like I could trust her to execute on the day of. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Hi remembering back on August 27, 2011, hurricane Irene desperately wanted to pay us a visit.
    Thanks to my wedding planner, friends and family they kept me calm. On arrival to the church it
    look absolutely beautiful with the red and white flowers, decorations and guests. I felt like a princess. After
    pictures we went to the reception hall and OMG, how beautifully decorated the place was. In-spite of the
    hurricane threat my wedding planner Mariana had everything outside of God under control. Fabulous
    Mariana. Wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 09/20/2015